Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631555 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1530 on: March 11, 2011, 03:36:17 PM »
I thought so too :D Her reaction was like he's celebrity (screaming, stamping and jumping up and down and clapping hands with admiration) so it may have something to do with LN, but haven't seen it so far.

Offline Joh

• Townie
« Reply #1531 on: March 11, 2011, 03:48:25 PM »
Years ago I worked for a company that has primarily female employees.  One really brilliant manager decided that for our annual health and safety meeting she would have the information presented by firefighters.  I was sitting next to a sweet and lovely woman from Iran, who was my assistant and friend.  Her two daughters also worked for the company, and were present for the meeting.  When the firefighters came out she said, "Firemen?  Why firemen?"  I whispered back, "They aren't real firemen, the company probably hired them to dance for us."  She almost flew out of her seat, to grab her two daughters and make a hasty exit.  I told her I was kidding, and that she knew darn well our company was too cheap for that. 

(But by the end of the night women were getting their pictures taken sitting on the firefighters' knees...heroes, you gotta love heroes).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #1532 on: March 11, 2011, 06:36:18 PM »
Years ago I worked for a company that has primarily female employees.  One really brilliant manager decided that for our annual health and safety meeting she would have the information presented by firefighters.  I was sitting next to a sweet and lovely woman from Iran, who was my assistant and friend.  Her two daughters also worked for the company, and were present for the meeting.  When the firefighters came out she said, "Firemen?  Why firemen?"  I whispered back, "They aren't real firemen, the company probably hired them to dance for us."  She almost flew out of her seat, to grab her two daughters and make a hasty exit.  I told her I was kidding, and that she knew darn well our company was too cheap for that. 

(But by the end of the night women were getting their pictures taken sitting on the firefighters' knees...heroes, you gotta love heroes).
Haha, us girls really go for men smelling of ash, don't we?
LOL!
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #1533 on: March 11, 2011, 09:32:46 PM »
Lol, never seen this. Maybe because I don't have Late Night?

Actually, you got that with Ambitions, but you have to play a firefighter to get it. It's kind of humorous:  your sim flexes for the other sim.  However, it's not really any better than any other romantic interaction.

Haha, us girls really go for men smelling of ash, don't we?
LOL!

And here I always thought it was the uniform.  :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1534 on: March 11, 2011, 11:06:58 PM »
Hosfac - I had a female level 10 firefighter but have never seen that interaction. Maybe because she was female? I think it only works for guys. By the way, she was married.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1535 on: March 12, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »
My sim was able to use that interaction on another firefighter, who was at a higher level than her. And it worked. :P
Formerly Simstar3

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #1536 on: March 12, 2011, 05:44:29 AM »

Hehe, one of the perks of being woken up by a fire alarm in the middle of the night at university (some drunken person trying to make toast) were the firemen  ;D Made up for being dragged out of bed at 3am!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #1537 on: March 12, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »
Hosfac - I had a female level 10 firefighter but have never seen that interaction. Maybe because she was female? I think it only works for guys. By the way, she was married.

My first firefighter was a female, and I think she was level 3 in her career when I first noticed it.  She also got married, and was able to do it to impress her husband.

Perhaps it has something to do with traits, too.  One thing all of the firefighters I've ever played had in common was that they were athletic.  Possibly brave, too, but honestly I don't remember.  Likewise, I'm not sure if I remember that they all could do it (I've played 3).
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1538 on: March 13, 2011, 04:22:33 AM »
I have some really strange but funny Birthday pictures!

Believe it or not she came out normal!  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1539 on: March 13, 2011, 04:51:18 AM »
Freaky!! Hurray for weird looking age up glitches haha.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1540 on: March 13, 2011, 06:12:22 AM »
Lol funny, Samoht! I got one too.

Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #1541 on: March 13, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »
I love the aging up photos - I think it looks pretty funny in game.
I love it when toddlers all of a sudden "grow up" to applaud someone who has just retired :D

Earlier in this thread, there was a post of the little grave stone in the death fish's bowl. I decided to look at what was in other fish bowls, and found the EA logo in the red herrings bowl.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1542 on: March 13, 2011, 01:31:43 PM »
Haha, it must be a Red Herring then?  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1543 on: March 13, 2011, 01:54:58 PM »
Lol Alexandria!!  :)

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #1544 on: March 13, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »
That is so funny, Alexandria!  :D What will there be next, a cheat enabling llamas?  ;D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

anything