Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1657716 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1320 on: February 09, 2011, 04:57:39 AM »
Ah, I think that's Kai Leiko, Lola Belle's beau.  Sims are often a bit hesitant to woohoo with other people if they're already in a relationship, funny that.  ;)

Priyansh

« Reply #1321 on: February 09, 2011, 12:42:39 PM »
A funny thing happened in my game. My butler drank away all my nectar. I don't know why he did that, but he is deathly drunk now.

I had called my boss and co-workers for a dinner, and he peed in front of them. He was also seen peeing on the stage while more than 15 sims were in the room

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #1322 on: February 09, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »
Pryansh, ha ha ha ha ha thank you for sharing that. I had Sims getting drunk too but just picturing this butler is hilarious!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1323 on: February 10, 2011, 03:11:46 AM »
Yes, that was Kai Leiko.  Bubblegum had asked him to break up with Lola (which he did), but he was still odd with her sometimes.  They had just woohoo'd in the elevator prior to her being rejected, which is why he was doing the Stride of Pride.  What she was doing is called the Walk of Shame.  Too funny!

I posted a new video of Bubblegum dancing at Aquarius.  She's showing most of the new club dance moves.

Bubblegum Has the Right Moves
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #1324 on: February 10, 2011, 06:25:53 AM »
In my dynasty challenge, I sent Agnes to go paint a portrait, and she stood on the opposite side of the room and started painting the air like this:

Leto85

« Reply #1325 on: February 10, 2011, 07:04:45 AM »
I uploaded a video to Facebook of Bubblegum Dreamweaver (she lives in Bridgeport now) being rejected in an elevator and doing the Walk of Shame.

Bubblegum Rejection

That's the way to threat a la- ... ,no. I don't even dare to finish that line. To much woman online here. :P

Alexandria_, airpainting must be the next big thing, or at least the next big hidden skill. What did you have done: moveObjects on probably?

But Priyansh, about your topic: In my country peeing in public in front of everyone is practicly normal. I can't believe we are the only one! :O
I have to go now. Time to make my toilet lick-clean once again.

Priyansh

« Reply #1326 on: February 10, 2011, 07:34:06 AM »
But Priyansh, about your topic: In my country peeing in public in front of everyone is practicly normal. I can't believe we are the only one! :O
:o

Haha, that was very funny! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #1327 on: February 10, 2011, 08:39:07 AM »
Alexandria_, airpainting must be the next big thing, or at least the next bid hidden skill. What did you have done: moveObjects on probably?
It's in my immortal dynasty game, so I don't have any cheats on. I have no idea why she decided to paint from a distance.

That made me laugh too.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1328 on: February 10, 2011, 10:10:53 AM »

I got to looking at this pic of BP and I noticed off in the distance, lights and what looks like another town.  Now, I am not sure if it might be a new town or maybe one of the older ones.  Makes a person kinda wonder sometimes what EA is up to next.  I don't think it is trees, it is too squared to be trees.  What do you guys think? ???

Nice shot from the Plasma club though.  I am using it for my desktop.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Leto85

« Reply #1329 on: February 10, 2011, 10:20:57 AM »
I got to looking at this pic of BP and I noticed off in the distance, lights and what looks like another town.  Now, I am not sure if it might be a new town or maybe one of the older ones.  Makes a person kinda wonder sometimes what EA is up to next.  I don't think it is trees, it is too squared to be trees.  What do you guys think? ???

Yeah, I saw that while making '11 Days in Bridgeport' too. All you could do is going to tab mode (from live mode) and 'walk' right to that place. You probably can't go to that place in close up, but it's like in the town from Ambitions: you can see it from a closer distance.

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #1330 on: February 11, 2011, 04:18:37 PM »
Sorry guys I just had to laugh at this;

With a buzz cut and some new threads its Agnes The Hagness in all her glory  :D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1331 on: February 11, 2011, 06:56:39 PM »
How on Earth did she get put in jail?! :o
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #1332 on: February 12, 2011, 04:57:38 AM »
How do you see into the jail?

I had a burglar rob my dynasty family just before, and instead of panicking at the alarm, he just sank into a pile of body parts on the ground.

It went back to normal when the police arrived and started fighting him, but it looked really weird when it happened.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1333 on: February 12, 2011, 06:23:38 AM »
TeeHee!

I think the Jail is made out of that expensive fence from LN or else it is CC? There is some kind of floor to Ceiling Bars in the Fencing Collection from LN so I would say that is where it is from?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Leto85

« Reply #1334 on: February 12, 2011, 11:15:58 AM »

Plasma club? For some reason I always thought the name was Vampire Statebuilding. No kidding!