Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1669539 times)

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6405 on: July 25, 2021, 03:43:57 AM »
I believe I have yes, in fact I'm going out on a date with her tomorrow night ... at least she won't eat much. :P (She did ask if her backside looked boney in her dress ... apparently my shocked confusion as to what response was appropriate was the correct response.) :D

In any case ... one of my sims has a brand new painting technique ... observe
Screenshot-1620.jpg

And with the walls and doors up
Screenshot-1621.jpg
Screenshot-1623.jpg

Looks paintful!

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #6406 on: July 25, 2021, 05:16:04 AM »
Previously I gave you weird ways to paint ... in this edition I give you new ways to play the guitar

Screenshot-1626.jpg

Maybe if I had tried his technique instead of the usual hold it in both hands and strum and play chords, I may have found the guitar less difficult to learn.

It looks as though he's caught mid animation or something. It was the guitar he came with ... at least I can try selling the guitar and try a new one and see if that makes a difference.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #6407 on: October 17, 2021, 01:40:06 PM »
Screenshot-3.jpg

I wanted to see how offspring of Aggie and Iqbal Alvi would look. After a sneak peek at their YA version in CAS, none of them (7 in all) were deemed worthy of living.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #6408 on: January 21, 2022, 10:48:12 AM »
Finally back to playing Sims3 after a long time. So hilarious to see my sims skating for the first time.
Skate ridding.jpg
Near falling down while skate riding.jpg
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #6409 on: January 22, 2022, 04:48:25 PM »
@chetanhaobijam: hey I'm really happy to see you back and with some EPs too. There's definitely a lot of fun stuff you missed out on.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #6410 on: January 22, 2022, 11:21:08 PM »
@chetanhaobijam: hey I'm really happy to see you back and with some EPs too. There's definitely a lot of fun stuff you missed out on.
@Trip Thanks. I missed playing Sims3. Got the Ambitions, Generations and Seasons EPs from Steam sale. I am currently having so much fun playing it.

Offline georgehill

• Nooboo
« Reply #6411 on: January 27, 2022, 06:33:28 AM »
Finally back to playing Sims3 after a long time. So hilarious to see my sims skating for the first time.
 [ Invalid Attachment ]
 [ Invalid Attachment ]

it's so nice ;D ;D ;D
I also recently resumed the game, because due to the worktime scheduling it was difficult to allocate time for games :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #6412 on: March 07, 2022, 10:52:58 PM »
2 Fun Pictures this time.
My sim and Sandi French of Sunset Valley watching people instead of stars.
Screenshot.jpg
My Gardener Sim crying over dead plants.
Screenshot-4.jpg

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #6413 on: November 19, 2022, 10:40:22 AM »
I did some research and found that Cora and Edward Dregg (ghosts) are a couple. But Edward did not care about her wife began to make out with this random sim. Afterwards he did slip into a BBQ and made some spooky sound as he moved it around. Cora did the same with a toilet stall.

Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #6414 on: December 12, 2022, 01:02:30 PM »
Well, I had a strange thing the other day when playtesting the game.

I did play the Isla Paradiso world and I did send my sim Zedona Lorentz (my own creation) to a restaurant with her friend who is a paparazzi (it is possible to interact with them and she seems to be nice so why no?). At the same time I did send my other sim Asala Karam (yes, the girl from the Uni EP) to a café on a smaller island with her friend (who I believe was a paparazzi too in the past). Both couples did enter their destination lots but my Zedona came out alone. Because her friend had somehow teleported over to the café. Most likely to check on Asala who (like everyone else in this game) is a celebrity.

(I will ask a question about the two girls because I have not been able to find them in Edit Town or in the list of families on Sims.fandom.com. But we leave this now because I must check the names first. 

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #6415 on: February 04, 2023, 01:04:10 PM »
Yeah, if I did see a person irl who call a cheap, crappy car it's parent I would throw an error too.  ??? (Later on there were a kid who also had a scrpit error like this but the parent were a three-wheeled bike).

By the wway, can anyone answer me what the problem is in my downloaded save? Some objects loads very slowly...

Edit: I did ask about it on the Nraas forum and did get an explanation:

Quote member Knight:

"The speed at which textures are rendered depends on the hardware of your computer. After the first rendering, the game saves the textures in the caches in the Documents folder, and the next time rendering will happen much faster at the expense of the use of these caches. The problem is that the game uses a pre-built cache of objects for EA towns, and the textures of all new objects are stored in the compositorCache.package. This file you probably regularly delete, so the computer has to render the textures of objects added by the player again. If you delete a pre-made EA texture cache (I did it long ago) or will play in a store/custom world, the caches will be stored in the WorldCaches folder (at least in the Windows version of the game) and will not depend on the five cache files, which are usually recommended to delete before start of the game".

Offline ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #6416 on: February 11, 2023, 02:37:05 PM »
And I'm back... (but boy do I feel lonely in this thread...).

And I have good news from my TS 3 game. This morning I did get it all sorted and after installing the unpopulated save from leealeesims3 I did move the entire population out of my Isla Paradiso world to this Isla Paradiso/Sunset Valley mix. Everything went great and the only thing missing in the end were the bird that my sim did catch quite recently. Some objects from the Family Inventory did end up in my sims personal inventories and so far I have not found all of the Ichtaca family but that's minor problems. But I'm very happy that it works!  ;D

My sim Zedona Lorentz working as a lifeguad in the new town. I have no idea where she did get the skirt but it suits her.

Here a link to my thread on the Nraas forum: https://www.nraas.net/community/mod-discussion/topic11851 I did use the tutorial linked in the thread (Linked by C-Dark  on page one).