Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631648 times)

Offline Gulliver the cat!

• Townie
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5250 on: July 05, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »
My sim was remarkably calm when she was giving birth.

And while she was giving birth she would occasionally wag her finger at her husband who just kept freaking out ::).

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5251 on: July 06, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
My Kleptomaniac Sim was visiting a friend on their houseboat and I was just letting her do what ever she wanted. Then I got a message saying my sim just swiped the spiral staircase. :) It was the set of stairs going to the top deck where the helm was located. I didn't even know it was possible to steal stairs.
But I felt bad about it and used the cheat to go into buy mode and replace them.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5252 on: July 06, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »
My Kleptomaniac Sim was visiting a friend on their houseboat and I was just letting her do what ever she wanted. Then I got a message saying my sim just swiped the spiral staircase. :) It was the set of stairs going to the top deck where the helm was located. I didn't even know it was possible to steal stairs.
But I felt bad about it and used the cheat to go into buy mode and replace them.

Swiping a staircase?  Wow, that's one dedicated kleptomaniac!  I didn't know it was possible, either.  But I have to commend you for replacing the stairs.  You have a good heart.  :)  This makes me wonder, what happens if a kleptomaniac returns something via the mailbox?  Does it actually get to the Sims s/he stole the item from?  For some reason I've really never thought about that before.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #5253 on: July 06, 2013, 10:54:21 PM »
Swiping a staircase?  Wow, that's one dedicated kleptomaniac!  I didn't know it was possible, either.  But I have to commend you for replacing the stairs.  You have a good heart.  :)  This makes me wonder, what happens if a kleptomaniac returns something via the mailbox?  Does it actually get to the Sims s/he stole the item from?  For some reason I've really never thought about that before.

I'll have to check that and see. I have returned stolen items before to get the happiness points but I don't recall noticing if the items went back to the owners or not.

Edit: I had my sim steal a item from someone house and then returned it. After two sim weeks the item wasn't back in their house. So either it wasn't returned or was place in their inventory instead of being placed back in the house.

Had another one I thought was funny, This same sim was at a resort and she stole a light from there.  The funny part is that she owns the resort so it was like stealing from herself. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline SingleMomSim

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5254 on: July 06, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »
Gulliver, I LOVE his undies!!!! :D

And....

I too have a klepto sim.  It's a kid and he swiped New Years "Nectar" from his SCHOOL! How is it that they are allowed to have nectar at a school?

Offline seakissed

• Townie
« Reply #5255 on: July 07, 2013, 12:57:39 AM »

My sim had been romancing this lovely lady alien, I thought the date had been done when I noticed she had just plopped her self down beside the bed. "Its cool, I don't sleep, I'll just sit and wait"

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #5256 on: July 07, 2013, 06:33:16 PM »
Since installing Island Paradise I've noticed a lot of the pets in Riverview using water taxi's to get across the river, I guess it beats taking the long way home  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #5257 on: July 10, 2013, 10:22:32 PM »
The 'warm wetsuit' moodlet just cracks me up!

Frey

« Reply #5258 on: July 10, 2013, 10:24:58 PM »
Haha, and the blue spot around them after urinating themselves - hilarious!

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #5259 on: July 12, 2013, 03:57:03 PM »
I am back here again, with some new pictures.
First, my very ambitious dog is most likely secretly wishing to be private investigator, and to get some promotion too.

Pair owning the dog loves gazing to the stars. Game mechanics, unfortunately, picks wrong places for them to sit on, making them look like gazing to walls.

Mad scientist I mentioned before in one of my screenshot bunches again...this time I found this face...well, kind of fitting for mad scientist. Again, watching brain enhancement being done to his wife.

Unfortunately wall and machine positions prevent me from taking better closeup screenshot

And last one this time, junkyard stories. I got used to the fact that teens come there to do homeworks, or some sims come here to throw ball. But this time, Blue waterish ghost was flirting with some werewolf. That was too much to me.

My mad scientist sim then detonated one of the trash piles, the detonation taking all piles with it and burning all sims on the lot, including the ghost; unfortunately I have no screen of burned ghost, though it looks funny on sim that most likely died to drowning.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #5260 on: July 16, 2013, 03:54:09 AM »
My sim didn't even make it inside yet to order her food, due to too many sims in the way! Perhaps she phoned her order in ahead of time  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5261 on: July 16, 2013, 04:17:52 AM »
I found this video on youtube where someone translates what sims say.  I don't know what game this is for.

I'm sorry, Grim Reaper.  That video wasn't from Sims 3 and was therefore off-topic, so I had to remove it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Chuckles_82

« Reply #5262 on: July 19, 2013, 09:12:16 AM »
Because everyone loves juice. They were helping each other do a keg stand a moment ago.  The cop came, broke up the party then stayed to raid my juice keg! The mailwoman needed a drink to finish her mail run, and the horse, don't even ask why he needed a drink! Probably because he couldn't stand the cop.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #5263 on: July 19, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
I only have 3 words.

Highly Intelligent Hydrangeas

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #5264 on: July 19, 2013, 11:00:08 PM »
I only have 3 words.
Highly Intelligent Hydrangeas

...that dream of becoming astronauts.

anything