Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1662229 times)

Offline Tipi

• Occult
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5400 on: September 08, 2013, 12:27:14 AM »
It seems that the thing with a toddler climbing up a ladder is a glitch in the game. There's a pic on the EA forums here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #5401 on: September 08, 2013, 02:17:51 AM »
It seems that the thing with a toddler climbing up a ladder is a glitch in the game. There's a pic on the EA forums here.

Yep, I meant just that! I only wanted to know, is this a glitch or has my game (or me) finally gone insane  ::)  Thanks Tipi!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #5402 on: September 10, 2013, 09:10:14 AM »
This is a new one for me, I'm playing the wishmasters challenge, moved in a sim with the wrong job and had him quit it so he was then unemployed, moved in another sim and the first one suddenly has a job again as a co-worker for the second one  :o I have never known story progression give a job to an active sim before, but then this game did turn one of my sims into a horse the other day, so yeah stranger things have definitely happened.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #5403 on: September 10, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »
Not really weird, funny or new, but just some beautiful unicorn shots I snapped in Aurora Skies. I'm an aspiring photographer so I have an eye for a good screenshot  ;)

The second one is my particular favourite  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #5404 on: September 10, 2013, 06:58:27 PM »
Those are so pretty! I like photography too!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5405 on: September 10, 2013, 08:01:10 PM »
They are amazing shots Snufflesxx.  I like your camera angles.  You really captured the fantasy aspect well.   ;D

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #5406 on: September 13, 2013, 02:23:10 AM »
So apparently you can drive an invisible car through a building now...

And even zombies have a thing for hotdogs:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

karlissa

« Reply #5407 on: September 13, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »

And even zombies have a thing for hotdogs:

The zombie looks a bit embarrassed.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #5408 on: September 14, 2013, 04:37:35 PM »
The zombie looks a bit embarrassed.
Agreed.
Anyway this is more funny than anything... but one of the children born in my current game file [NOT under my control mind you] was named Faye.

And I'm camming around town... And I notice green wings... Turns out Faye was turned into a fairy! I had no hand in this. And by complete coincidence, her entire outfit was green too.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #5409 on: September 15, 2013, 12:07:37 AM »
I don't think I can post the photos, but my sim was in the shower and her ride came.  She does the quick twirl and dashes out the door to get to the car.  I'm going, okay, why is she wearing her swim suit?  Her swim suit is brown and is almost the same color as her skin.  Noticed something really weird so paused and looked closer.
She wasn't in her swim suit, she wasn't in anything at all!  She was as naked as a jay bird,  :o 
I stopped  her, told her to change into career clothes and she does the twirl and she is still wearing her birthday outfit.  So, off she goes to work, without anything on.  I get the popup that there had been a formation that day and a journalist has made a pass at her, was she to rebuff him or what? 
She is married, so I had her rebuff him.  She comes home, still without anything on.  Two days later (sim days) she is playing a video game for fun before she goes to work,  car horn blows and she does the twirl and isn't wearing her uniform.  Fortunately, she is wearing something, just her jammies. 

As for what she looked like -- a mannequin that doesn't have any clothes on.  Go to any clothing store and sometimes you will see one sitting out waiting to be dressed. 

Offline HopeAlive

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5410 on: September 15, 2013, 09:14:43 AM »
That happened to my Sim, Sora once. O.o However, all he did was  walk from the shower to bed. Did a change clothes thing and had his pj's on..

He looked like Ken from Barbie.

karlissa

« Reply #5411 on: September 16, 2013, 02:19:57 AM »
My stylist had the option to make sims career outfits naked, !!!  :o :o :o

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #5412 on: September 17, 2013, 01:46:06 AM »
I was playing my dynasty when this happened.  :o

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #5413 on: September 17, 2013, 08:21:34 AM »
I was playing my dynasty when this happened.  :o

Look, sometimes you've got an itch that's hard to reach, right?  And your wrist comes completely unhinged to accommodate that.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #5414 on: September 17, 2013, 10:22:49 AM »
I don't think I can post the photos, but my sim was in the shower and her ride came.  She does the quick twirl and dashes out the door to get to the car.  I'm going, okay, why is she wearing her swim suit?  Her swim suit is brown and is almost the same color as her skin.  Noticed something really weird so paused and looked closer.
She wasn't in her swim suit, she wasn't in anything at all!  She was as naked as a jay bird,  :o 
I stopped  her, told her to change into career clothes and she does the twirl and she is still wearing her birthday outfit.  So, off she goes to work, without anything on.  I get the popup that there had been a formation that day and a journalist has made a pass at her, was she to rebuff him or what? 
She is married, so I had her rebuff him.  She comes home, still without anything on.  Two days later (sim days) she is playing a video game for fun before she goes to work,  car horn blows and she does the twirl and isn't wearing her uniform.  Fortunately, she is wearing something, just her jammies. 

As for what she looked like -- a mannequin that doesn't have any clothes on.  Go to any clothing store and sometimes you will see one sitting out waiting to be dressed.

When i deleted pictures of the game (I take a lot of them), I found one, that had a female sim without anything on at all, not even the mosaic blur. Some kind of glitch, maybe?

anything