Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1650146 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6090 on: April 26, 2015, 05:18:29 PM »
I think Grim has the Neurotic trait assigned to him, actually. It also prompts sims to clean up.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6092 on: June 03, 2015, 11:59:57 PM »
Ew, my sim just got cold-called and asked out on a date (twice). She doesn't know the guy and she's married!

Also, I just had a teen have her first kiss. Switched to her father, who was staring at them with this expression:

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #6093 on: June 04, 2015, 11:02:48 AM »
Also, I just had a teen have her first kiss. Switched to her father, who was staring at them with this expression:
That's exactly how my dad is about my boyfriends! ;)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline LIUBluejeans

• Nooboo
« Reply #6094 on: June 24, 2015, 02:06:06 PM »
I started a new family in Starlight Shores.  I placed my family in a house, and before long it was Spooky Day.  I sent my child trick or treating and discovered that the family down the street has the sir name "Dick".  I did not create this family but I have been thoroughly amused by them.

To begin with, the child who opened the door to my child was named Desirea...Dick (that nearly took my breath!)
Then later, I encounter the dog.  Oh how I love seeing this dog around.  His name is Turtle...Dick
Desirea is now grown and married to somebody Luck, but before she married, she had a daughter named Bambi...Dick

I'm about 4 generations into my game and there are "Dicks" all over the neighborhood... HAHAHAHAHA

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #6095 on: June 29, 2015, 11:39:01 PM »
I started a new family in Starlight Shores.  I placed my family in a house, and before long it was Spooky Day.  I sent my child trick or treating and discovered that the family down the street has the sir name "Dick".  I did not create this family but I have been thoroughly amused by them.

To begin with, the child who opened the door to my child was named Desirea...Dick (that nearly took my breath!)
Then later, I encounter the dog.  Oh how I love seeing this dog around.  His name is Turtle...Dick
Desirea is now grown and married to somebody Luck, but before she married, she had a daughter named Bambi...Dick

I'm about 4 generations into my game and there are "Dicks" all over the neighborhood... HAHAHAHAHA

Love it! Especially the dog's name! Too funny!

JodySuzanne

karlissa

« Reply #6096 on: July 14, 2015, 02:29:30 PM »
I had an arguing married couple and I saw the interaction kiss and make up, I used it and it made them romantic interests, it just made their marriage non-existent. (For people curious the animation was that of apologize and then first kiss)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Weezi3

• Nooboo
« Reply #6097 on: August 21, 2015, 10:48:18 PM »
Best townie ever 8)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #6098 on: August 21, 2015, 11:54:54 PM »
What's even more hilarious is that she's wearing one of the high-level Stylist uniforms. Total fashion icon right there. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #6099 on: August 23, 2015, 10:21:37 AM »
What's even more hilarious is that she's wearing one of the high-level Stylist uniforms. Total fashion icon right there. :P

I know, right? Perhaps that's the issue - the mummy was forced into that outfit for work and her lack of a body did the rest. :P

Speaking of mummies, I see multiple problems with this:

The age difference will obviously be an issue.

Offline Weezi3

• Nooboo
« Reply #6100 on: August 28, 2015, 07:19:38 AM »
What's even more hilarious is that she's wearing one of the high-level Stylist uniforms. Total fashion icon right there.
She's not going to let a little thing like being dead stop her from persuing her dreams.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
« Reply #6101 on: September 08, 2015, 11:47:31 PM »
My sim offered to train a friend on the treadmill while they had a group outing happening. He decided that someone in the group had some unresolved issues, and left lol. I feel your pain, Roger sim. I don't like it when people try to make me exercise either :D

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #6102 on: September 09, 2015, 09:56:45 PM »
My sim was very, very hungry last night...

And very angry too.

Yes, celebrities are human, they need to pee, too.

Introducing a new kind of pyjamas.

Oops...

Where is the baby ?

And this, just because it's incredibly cute.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #6103 on: September 17, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
My sim is a peeping tom ! LOL

Offline Squark

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6104 on: September 28, 2015, 02:04:05 PM »
Did you know that Cats can fail when trying to fish? I didn't until, well, this happened.

I tried to catch an image of the poor kitty flailing around but I was a little too slow.

anything