Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1644865 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6075 on: January 29, 2015, 04:34:42 AM »
I know that togetherness is important ... but perhaps this is a bit too far?

Still, guess it just goes to prove that ghostboos are just as cute as non-ghostboos :D

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #6076 on: February 08, 2015, 11:56:08 PM »
Not weird, just cool/wonderful. So, in my Life States Dynasty, Samuel Goth died about 4 weeks into the game. I got the notice that he had lost his tie to the mortal realm, which I took to mean that he was deleted due to having died of old age and already being a ghost. The rest of the Goth household moved out of MF shortly there after. So, here's the cool thing. I was playing the game today and decided to let one of my sims visit the Wolffs, who had moved into the Goth place. Lo and behold, there was Samuel's grave and, once midnight of the full moon hit, the guy came out in jelly bean form. I was flabbergasted. Naturally, I rushed a sim over there, befriended him, and grabbed his grave so that the next gen can produce lovely Goth babies.

Also, a weird thing about ghosts outside the household is that the game only half-thinks they're there, kinda like how it forgets that werewolves are supposed to change and actually age up. So, the spare kids from Gen 3 (who should be dead/dying) and Gen 2's spouse are still alive even though logic dictates they should be dead or dying off. Nope. Oh, and Erica Wolff has been hit with a really weird bug. In wolf form, she pretty much looks like an adult, down to body form and hair color, but she's actually an elder (and besides her, only Wilhelmina and Gator have aged up once; we're on week 26).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #6077 on: February 22, 2015, 07:14:38 PM »
I wish I had managed to grab a few screenshots but I was so shocked that I simply forgot. The elderly man in the family dies, and Grim just stands there, waiting around. What I didn't realize was that the family cat (the now deceased man's BFF) was making a beeline for the room. I suddenly see the interaction "Harass Death", and kitty manages to get Grim to resurrect the old man.

I always knew that other sims could challenge death for the chance to bring their loved one back, but never a pet! Been playing this game for three years and this is the first time I've ever seen this happen!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #6078 on: February 22, 2015, 07:43:46 PM »
Ah yes. It's an action that confuses and sometimes dooms dynasty players too. Enforcing that and having to prevent it once are the only reasons I know about it too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #6079 on: February 23, 2015, 01:35:16 AM »
Wait, I thought it wasn't banned? Someone (Curveball I believe?) was allowed to continue for HoF when a cat harassed death successfully.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6080 on: February 25, 2015, 08:21:49 AM »
Well, it's a difficult thing. Sometimes you just don't catch a pet as they're doing it, which I'll usually make an exception for (98% sure that was Curveball's situation). But you can also direct a pet to harass death, and that's a no-no. And after the first time it "just happens," I think a player should know better.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6081 on: March 14, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »
Double post for this "seriously, what the hell?!" glitch I got earlier in my 4x4:

Why, Navita, why? (A birthday and makeover seemed to fix her wolf form, by the way)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #6082 on: March 14, 2015, 11:23:27 AM »
Oh, wow, if you hadn't mentioned it was Navita I would have no idea who it was  :o
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6085 on: April 13, 2015, 07:49:08 PM »

Yikes.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #6086 on: April 13, 2015, 07:52:36 PM »
Whoa. What happened there? I can't seem to get my eyes or brain around it.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6087 on: April 13, 2015, 07:55:31 PM »
Short story: one custom dress in my game was made for maternity, but something went wrong on the creator's end (I do know my stuff with CC making; fat/thin/fit/maternity morphs deform when they're not made right). It's not negatively impacting my game aside from the visuals, but poor Carmella's gonna be stuck in her other outfits for the duration of this. :P

I'm not anti-CC...for god's sake, I make it as a hobby. But I recommend that people only download it if they know how to find and remove a broken piece.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6088 on: April 24, 2015, 11:25:58 PM »
These were from my old 4x4 attempt, but I found the file they were in and remembered that they were kind of funny.

I wondered how broken my game got to make that happen, until I remembered that Bailey was his step-mum (Emelie Van Gould had children and then married Bailey). Totally okay, guys!

:-\

You do realize you're talking to the same stylist who did a crummy job, right?

And my favorite:

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #6089 on: April 26, 2015, 03:39:55 PM »
So Grim came by to reap my sim, age 94. While the family was mourning Grim cleaned up the dishes.

And took out the trash.

Neat trait?