Author Topic: Unicorns  (Read 184685 times)

Offline GenTheHen

• Townie
Re: Unicorns
« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2012, 05:52:46 PM »
What is the deal with Unicorn colors in the wild.
I use the cheat to add them to my household then trigger age transition to die. As I want a white unicorn! and can only be 1 wild one out there at a time...
there's been 6 grey ones then a black 1 then another grey one...still no white one!

They must be really rare?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2012, 07:13:43 PM »
They must be really rare?

I have yet to see a Black Unicorn, Lol. You do know you can change Unicorn's Coat Colours through the Edit Saddle option don't you? You could do that if you still don't get a White Unicorn.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GenTheHen

• Townie
« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2012, 07:54:37 PM »
That seems a bit weird, You can't change a sims skin color too can you? Thats just wrong!

anyway, I want one Naturally...anyone seen a wild white unicorn?

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Unicorns
« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2012, 07:56:53 PM »
I saw a black unicorn in Sunset Valley (up by the Alto's) right after I got Pets. Haven't seen one since though.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2012, 09:13:11 PM »
That seems a bit weird, You can't change a sims skin color too can you? Thats just wrong!

Yes, through the Edit in CAS cheat you can change their skin color anytime. I've seen one but mostly black ones. Yesterday I was playing my clone file, and my guy saw this one. I think it's a light brown one, not a pure white one though. Before I post the pic, I still haven't gotten a new card yet so be warned it's a very deformed uni lol.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: February 15, 2012, 03:19:26 AM »

Through Edit In CAS you can change a Sims Skin Tone. It's also useful to change the colourings as you can also then save the coat colouring/styles into CAS if you find say a really nice or breed a really nice looking coat.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #156 on: February 15, 2012, 01:50:12 PM »
Yes, through the Edit in CAS cheat you can change their skin color anytime.

Unicorns are occult sims.  Pretty sure you cannot bring an occult sim into CAS in an EA Standard game.

:)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: February 15, 2012, 08:52:19 PM »
Unicorns are occult sims.  Pretty sure you cannot bring an occult sim into CAS in an EA Standard game.

:)
Very true, but they asked if you could change a sims skin color, so I wrote that.

But it's very true and doesn't work on vampires and other occult's!  ;D

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2012, 01:48:05 PM »
Very true, but they asked if you could change a sims skin color, so I wrote that.

Ah, I read their post as them wanting to change the skin color of the unicorn, not of a normal human.

In terms of the game coding, the word "sim" is used for all species (cat, horse, dog, little dog, and human).

My bad. :)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2012, 03:43:26 PM »
I have seen several white unicorns in my games. I have only seen one black unicorn and no grey ones.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2012, 03:21:02 PM »
I was able to change my unicorn with the CAS cheat.  Of course, I'm not playing that file right now.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
Ah, I read their post as them wanting to change the skin color of the unicorn, not of a normal human.

In terms of the game coding, the word "sim" is used for all species (cat, horse, dog, little dog, and human).

My bad. :)
Hmm I always think of sim as a sim only. For example, I would never think of a cat or dog as a sim, they are pets in my opinion. Probably because I don't know about their coding and stuff lol. No problem!  ;D

That's good that you got it done.

Axels

« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »
I just got my white unicorn, but she has white needs bar and she can't interact with pets, sims and objects, except where she sleeps, food and drink. First, everything was ok, but now i have this bug. Maybe she had white need bar at the start aswell, i dunno, the point is the interaction or i could say the missing of the interaction (i can't click on my sim or my dog with the unicorn or even click on the ground, no command bubble popups) . Any idea how could i fix her? :( Please help me :( (Any other pets works and worked perfectly, only my beauty has this issue)
mmm, why is the unicorn's needs bars white? Is it because they are magical maybe?

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
I forget, did the Supernatural patch allow for creating unicorns from the start in CAS?

Leto85

« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2012, 10:20:34 AM »
I forget, did the Supernatural patch allow for creating unicorns from the start in CAS?

Just checked that for you, but nope, you can't. Sorry.