Author Topic: My Horse Ranch/Breeding Program  (Read 325474 times)

Dellena

Re: My Horse Ranch/Breeding Program
« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2011, 03:54:05 AM »
I've had similar glitches with the racing poles so you're not alone. 

ilovehorses4ever

« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2011, 04:53:06 AM »
My horses always run into things one even ended up off my lot area!!!

How do you post pictures?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2011, 09:59:45 AM »
Check the following thread on posting images:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,2881.0.html

ilovehorses4ever

« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2011, 10:36:23 AM »
Thank you very much Dellena! I will post some pics of my ranch, horses and new foal soon  :)

ilovehorses4ever

« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »
What is the URL???  ???

Dellena

« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
URL for what?

ilovehorses4ever

« Reply #306 on: November 27, 2011, 04:07:45 PM »
It wont let me paste any pics and it said if it does not work copy the URL of the pic!!!  :-[ :-[

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CowgirlBlues

• Llama Wrangler
    • My Sims Page
« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »
Just re-read the posting instructions from the link above very carefully. Here
1. After uploading your image to the Gallery, click it to see the full size.
2. Right-click the image and copy the path (Copy image location, destination, URL, etc.)  This URL is the path to your image.
3. There have been reports that this option doesn't show up sometimes.  In this case, it might be a browser issue.  If you have another browser you can try, it might work.  Otherwise, a workaround is to right click, select Properties, then copy the URL from that window.
4. Back on the Forum and in your post, put the cursor at the spot you want the image to be and click the Insert Image button (located below the italicize button).  This automatically drops the image tags into your post and places your cursor in the exact spot to copy your image URL. 
5. Right-click and Paste or use Ctrl-V to paste the URL of your image.
6. The image is fed to your post from the server.
7. Inserting multiple images is easy, just copy the code for image 1 and replace the file names.

Note:  It is recommended that you upload images directly from your Sims 3 file Screenshots folder.  The path is:  C:Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Screenshots.  Depending on which version of Windows you use, it may be My Documents.  For Mac users, the path is basically the same.
Check out my app "Equestrian Center - Horse Guide for The Sims 3:Pets" for iPhone and iPad. Everything you need to know to adopt, befriend, train, breed, and sell your horses. All about Unicorns too! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equestrian-center-horse-guide/id482247698?mt=8&uo=4

Dellena

« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2011, 04:16:44 PM »
If you right click the image, as it states, you'll get a URL path to the image.  If you don't see it, try click on Properties and you should see the Address (URL) in the list.  You need to copy the entire address.  Just read all the instructions carefully.

Offline CowgirlBlues

• Llama Wrangler
    • My Sims Page
« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »
Back to topic. I haven't built a ranch from scratch yet. Usually I take a big lot, and place a pre-made starter home and then modify it. On the troubled teens ranch, I deleted one of the pre-made households, added a bigger lot and then placed the Double-Day Lodge. I bought a lot way up in the celebrity hills of Bridgeport, deleted a few surrounding houses, so it's basically all a big wild land out there. My house has a nice view of the bridge and the city from the top of the hill, and I put more effort into the yard, so the sims often get the Beautifully Decorated moodlet while they're outside working horses.
 I haven't played very "realistically" since I don't build a locked fence all the way around. I like them to Gallop Around the neighborhood. And the houses that are nearby all have locked gates, so they don't wander into the neighbors yard.
Check out my app "Equestrian Center - Horse Guide for The Sims 3:Pets" for iPhone and iPad. Everything you need to know to adopt, befriend, train, breed, and sell your horses. All about Unicorns too! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equestrian-center-horse-guide/id482247698?mt=8&uo=4

HybridMustang

« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »
OH wow! i did the same thing with my study only i connected the barn to my house XD lol its hard to not be away from my friends :) this is amazing :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2011, 02:20:02 AM »
If you right click the image, as it states, you'll get a URL path to the image.  If you don't see it, try click on Properties and you should see the Address (URL) in the list.  You need to copy the entire address.  Just read all the instructions carefully.

In IE9 I couldn't right click and 'Copy Shortcut' to get an Image's URL, I can in Chrome and Firefox though.

it wont let me paste any pics and it said if it does not work copy the URL of the pic!

Did you see the photo tutorial below it? That might help you see how and where things are done?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

ilovehorses4ever

« Reply #312 on: December 03, 2011, 01:40:16 PM »
Thank you for all your advice people.  Hopefully I will get some pics of my ranch up here really soon!!  ;D ;D

Offline Miss Estella

• Llama Wrangler
  • ❤ Sims
« Reply #313 on: December 07, 2011, 08:51:01 AM »
Arghhh!!! I was trying to take pics of my horses to show you guys but my game corrupted and I have to start over.  Oh well. I still had my family saved, so I just needed to redo the ranch and replay about a whole sim week. -_-'

Dellena

« Reply #314 on: December 07, 2011, 04:48:41 PM »
That sucks.