Author Topic: Question about Horse transportation...  (Read 2339 times)

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
Question about Horse transportation...
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:36:00 PM »
So I know that you can ride the horse around town, but what if you wanted to bring him/her to say a training course somewhere on the other side of town? Are there trailers in Pets? Can you only ride them to places?
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: Question about Horse transportation...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 04:01:03 PM »
That is the biggest bummer I have found so far with the horses.  There is not a horsetrailer, so you either ride them around or you take your vehicle and they gallop on their own to the destination.  I usually ride them because then at least you're building riding skill at the same time.  Just make sure to always use gallop as soon as it is an option because that's what builds the riding skill for the sim and the racing skill for the horse.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
Re: Question about Horse transportation...
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »
That is the biggest bummer I have found so far with the horses.  There is not a horsetrailer, so you either ride them around or you take your vehicle and they gallop on their own to the destination.  I usually ride them because then at least you're building riding skill at the same time.  Just make sure to always use gallop as soon as it is an option because that's what builds the riding skill for the sim and the racing skill for the horse.

Ok, thanks!  ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D