Author Topic: Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant  (Read 18093 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant
« on: December 05, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
The Sims 2 Cow Plant is making a return in the Sims 3. It will be available in the Sims 3 Store under Premium Content. You can read the official announcement on the Sims 3 Official Forum here. The original poster is SimGuruHydra, who is an official member of the Sim Team.

Anyways, I know there have been past threads announcing new premium content, I thought people who, like me, have played Sims 2 would be interested in adding it to their game once it comes out.  8)

I will post a link once it's available up for grabs.

Please do not get into discussions about Sims 2. Of course, I know were all friendly and very good about staying on topic, but I do not want to get in trouble, or have this turned into a frivolous thread sharing Sims 2 memories. The point of this thread is to announce a Sims 2 favorite returning to Sims 3.  :)

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
Ah-Ha! Solution to the papparazzi!  ;D
That's all I have to say.
Life sucks, and then you die.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I agree. I never cared for University. I'm very happy that I could get the one little object separately rather than just buying a whole expansion pack just for one little item I loved in Sims 2. Of course, there's already threads several pages long complaining about them offering the Cow Plant as a premium item at the Sim Store, as appose to putting in an EP.  ::) Personally, I'd rather spend 500 Simpoints (five regular American dollars I think?) for an item I loved back in Sims 2, than buy a whole expansion pack just for a cow plant. Good thing I only played Sims 2 when I was a house guest.  :P

If you're impatient like me, you can get it for §500 on SimsSocial.

I'm guessing if this item does work like it did in Sims 2, chances are, Metro will ban the Cow plant in the Immortal Dynasty Challenge, since (if I remember correctly), it kept the Sims life span up. I'll of course, let Metro, who did play Sims 2, make the judgement on that.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
My lovely bovine darling, I've missed you!

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
I never played TS2, what does the Cow Plant do? It looks awesome, and judging by everyone's reactions it can do amazing things.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
When you owned one, you would feed it and the plant would roll a piece of cake out of its mouth or whatever you want to call it and when a sim would go to get the piece of cake, the cow plant would devour the sim and a tombstone would show up.  I got rid of a few pesky neighbors that way, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
It then had it's Udders filled and your Sim could drink from it and it acted like an Ambrosia type thing and would make your Sim younger. I loved that thing, Lol.  :D I shall have to beg my mum for SimPoints. Imagine the conversation, Lol. "Why do you want SimPoints?" - "So I can buy a giant cow-plant thingy that eats annoying sims". Well I hope it does that.  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Haha, I never played sims 2 but this is amazing! xD

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
That sounds awesome, I'm definitely getting it! :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
I never played the University expansion pack, but I recently bought a cowplant on Sims Social and I've grown quite fond of him. I call him Coco.

Here's the Sims Wiki page on the plant, if anyone's interested. Note that the Sims 3 base game comes with a little cowplant statue in Miscellaneous decor.  :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I'm glad to have posted this on here without Debbie Downer posts like "why do we have to pay 500 SimPoints for this? when we got it for free in University?" and "It's not fair!" I knew everyone in this Simming community, old and new, would get excited over the Cow Plant coming back. Glad I posted this for everyone.

Now to wait for this to actually be available soon! Oh how I missed you so!

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
Oh dear Laganaphillis, you shall return at once to devour my sim's lousy neighbors.

I mean, really, they could charge 5000 simpoints for it, I'd still get it.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I'm glad to have posted this on here without Debbie Downer posts like "why do we have to pay 500 SimPoints for this? when we got it for free in University?" and "It's not fair!"

That's because this Store Item is worth the money, Lol.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline kidakiwi04

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 06:56:16 AM »
I loved my Sims 2 cow plant, until my sister had it eat my fiance in one game. But that's not the cow plants fault. I will definitely will be asking my hubby to the money for this and the voodoo doll for Christmas

bshag

Re: Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 11:15:53 AM »
When the sims 3 was first released everyone was greatly disappointed the cowplant had shrunk to decor item.  I'm glad EA is listening to the customers and bringing the full-sized version back.  As someone else said, "Um, Mr. Papparazzi, could I interest you in a piece of cake?"  ;D  I'll definitely be buying it. ;)

anything