Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 357180 times)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »
Oh my I am beyond ecstatic! I have been wanting a new world to play in and one that I can do challenges in is even better than I ever thought possible. All who were involved in the creation thank you. You guys are truly awesome! I wish I could play right now but my computer is dieing!  :'( Maybe I will try anyways oh what can it hurt anyways!  ???

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2011, 08:58:51 PM »
Spent a good half hour looking through the houses and lots, must say, all the community lots look beautiful! My Legacy is definitely moving!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
Wow this is beautiful . A whole new world to explore . I really didn't expect anything like this . Thank you to all of you who made this possible . This sure is the most awesome forum .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »
I unfortunately can't play it without WA. (I had to reinstall and the disk is at college with my sister). I'm going to pick up my copy sometime soon, but now the real excitement begins! :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline crowgrrrl

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »
All I can say is WOW!! (sorry for the all caps, I couldn't contain myself) It looks absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to download and explore it. Thanks to all of the builders and designers for all of your hard work on this stunning world.

Regards,
Sarah

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
Which family is in there Norma?  Ana had to reset all the families last minute because of pc crash so I'm not sure who the residents are.  Would you believe I don't have the latest version yet? lol

OK, I was wrong the name didn't start with a B.. my memory is atrocious sometimes. The family is the Sead family
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2011, 09:09:57 PM »
I've been excited about this since I found out about it...and for the record, most of us moderators didn't even know about it until a couple months ago.  It was all but done when they did clue us in.  It was one of the best kept secrets in the history of mankind.

And honestly, if they can keep it so quiet that even I don't suspect anything is going on, that says something.  :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »
OK, I was wrong the name didn't start with a B.. my memory is atrocious sometimes. The family is the Sead family

Ah yes!  Poppi, Apyl, Ava Cado and baby Jaimie.  Jaimie was a surprise.  SqueakyClean made that little family for me almost a year ago but I never had a chance to play them.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2011, 09:11:34 PM »
I had a chance to finally explore everything! It's absolutely stunning! I'm not sure I'll move my dynasty over there because I'd like to achieve HoF, but I will definitely be planning on having a family move there when I'm sick of playing the dynasty! I don't have any of the stuff packs except High End Loft but everything seemed to load fine, it's a little slow on my laptop but other than that it works rather well :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »
I just had to let you guys know, this world is beyond fantastic!! I normally never read the families bio, but in this one I read everyone of them, it's so cool how you included jokes and stuff that we would automatically recognize! I was wondering if the Halliwell's would still be related so I chose them first off, and imagine my pure joy that they are! This is the best Christmas gift I could have ever gotten!! Thank you so so much!! And like Thomas said, not having Town Life hasn't affected anything!  ;D

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2011, 09:22:21 PM »
Other than a long load and save time, I haven't had any problems with my test file.

I absolutely love this world, I usually play on Nagas sunset valley remake. This is going to become my new favourite and probably the only world I will need to play in.

Thank you again for all the hard work that you all put into this world.

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2011, 09:31:53 PM »
KJ and all.  One thing to look out for is the Save and Quit function. I've wound up with my game freezing up my pc so I've learned to Save, or Save As, and then when it's done saving, which takes a very long time, then I Quit without saving.  Takes longer but it doesn't freeze up my computer.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2011, 09:33:15 PM »
Wow, This looks really good. Downloading it now.
Thanks to everyone that worked on this. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
WOW! I'm going to get this world ASAP! An honor to have been involved!

Now, this is going to sound strange but - before I play the world, can someone tell me where I live? Lol.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »
WOW! I'm going to get this world ASAP! An honor to have been involved!

Now, this is going to sound strange but - before I play the world, can someone tell me where I live? Lol.
Haha. You live in the Let's Build a House! House.

Also, for legacies/immortal dynasties, do we have to place the 60 x 60 lot?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything