Author Topic: Magic Tricks  (Read 3469 times)

Offline athena

• Occult
Magic Tricks
« on: April 01, 2012, 07:41:52 PM »
Gee I really have lots of questions with this new EP.  My Sim would like to learn some magic tricks for amusement. However, she does not really want to become a magician. She's perfectly happy in her painter career.  I was looking at the buy section to see if there are magician's tools there like cards or wands, but I didn't see any.  Does a Sim have to be a magician to perform simple tricks? Is there no other way to learn simple magic tricks?  Thanks!  :)

Offline paws_bells

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Magic Tricks
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any such items in the ep that will allow a non-magician sim to perform magic tricks, unfortunately.

From my personal observations, the hidden skill that unlock the tricks at the various levels seem to only appear and rise solely in conjunction with sims in the magician career, though when my magician sim quit at the top of his career, he got to keep the 'Box of Mystery' stage prop though he lost the entire series of 'Magician...' interactions that usually appears when I click on other sims while playing him (when he was still working as a magician). I haven't tried it myself, so I'm not sure if the 'Box of Mystery' stage prop can still be used to perform tricks by non-magician sims, but I did read on the guide that sims can perform the 'woohoo' interaction with it. 
~ Sometimes, I like to dig a hole in my backyard, get inside it, and pretend I'm a carrot.

...Yeah, that's me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything