Author Topic: The Green Witch Legacy -- Margaret Green  (Read 15607 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: The Green Witch Legacy -- Look Over There! A Squirrel!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 03:58:01 PM »
Aww, not animal deaths. :(

But yes for making Snakeskin suffer the pains of commitment and children!

The funny thing is, I think my attempts to torture Snakeskin are the only thing endearing him to me. It's like reverse-Stockholm Syndrome.

Best chapter title ever.

*Hands out Parents of the Year award*  Well done guys!  The nooboo made it to the toddler years  ;D

Thank y'all! And I don't think I've ever been this relieved that a nooboo made it to Day #4. I just worry how they're going to pull it off four more times.  :-\
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2015, 05:56:19 PM »
Hi to anyone who is still following this! I am dangerously clumsy and managed to drop my old laptop and smash my hard-drive to bits. I've replaced the computer and am working on installing all of my Sims stuff on it. I will be continuing this story (hopefully soon), as I have an old save on my USB and should be able to get things back to roughly the same state.
-Li

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 08:57:50 PM »
Stalker Mode: ACTIVATE

LABOR-FACE!

That was weird. Sorry.

Um, so I had to revert to an old save file in which Chas was only about a day pregnant with Margaret, so she's being reborn, Jezebel does not exist, and I am going in a very different direction with the house. I also now have a Story Progression mod that is ensuring the good townspeople of Appaloosa Plains are breeding like bunnies. That's about all you need to know.

Anyway, cleaning up the waste matter of one cat was too good for Snakeskin, so Jezebel needed a replacement. And because she was just so darn awesome (read: I couldn't pick), she got TWO.

This is Maria, and she looks evil and sassy and awesome and this is perfect because Margaret (who I might refer to as Meg in future; I'm not yet sure) is evil and a witch and will need a familiar.

And this is Forest. He and Hardimos are total buds, and they have very stimulating conversations.

"Bruh."

"Dude, what, bruh?"

"Horses, bruh."

"But ants, bruh."

"Woah. Bruh..."

But like, with meowing.

Also, I can now sum up Chas and Snakeskin's relationships with their children in one image:

BOOM.

I tell poignant, complex stories with my screenshots, I know.

Zac's also taken up painting in the hopes that I can get a portrait of Chas as a young adult. He takes it seriously and has become very, er, "deep".

"The eyelashes and bow represent femininity, and they're on a cloud because it's a lady cloud."

You do you, hon.

Anyway, after Ss and Chas had gone two days more or less entirely without sleep, I called in a babysitter and put the two to bed. And proceeded to have an episode of some sort and stalk the babysitter, who in my defense, was definitely a bit azy-cray in the ain-bray.

Also the neighborhood young 'uns had gone all Children-of-the-Corn on me, and I needed to make sure my potential heirs were safe.

But my first clue that this temporary teenager caregiver was not suitable for all ages came quickly.

And then she laughed mockingly at a staircase, as you do...

Before sliding down that nerd of a staircase's bannister three thousand times cackling madly while ignoring the cries of a toddler who was eventually rescued and given a bottle by his mother.

THEN she proceeded to make alarming faces at Margaret for the rest of the night.

Long story short, the Greens are never getting another babysitter until I'm positive that this total walnut of teenager is dead. But in all seriousness, this update was very weird and very short and hopefully my next posting will be less so.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Green Witch Legacy -- Stalker Mode: ACTIVATE
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »
I also now have a Story Progression mod that is ensuring the good townspeople of Appaloosa Plains are breeding like bunnies.

Hurrah!

I never trust those babysitters. They're all creeps and she's just par for course.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2015, 12:48:00 AM »
I have really missed this story. It's one of the funniest on the forum. Thank you for coming back!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2015, 12:42:38 PM »
Hurrah!

I never trust those babysitters. They're all creeps and she's just par for course.

Ugh, right? Where does the babysitting agency find these loons?!

Yay! You're back  :) Wow, creepy babysitter *eye twitch *

YUP!  :D And yeah, I don't trust her. I think she may be in league with the clown-child...

I have really missed this story. It's one of the funniest on the forum. Thank you for coming back!

Aww, thank you! ;D I'm very glad to be back, and excited to introduce the rest of the Gen 1 kiddies! They're... special.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2015, 02:11:24 PM »
This is highly amusing :P Loving your language and loving the insane sims. But then nobody's surprised by that - insane sims are all I've got.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2015, 01:21:47 AM »
This is highly amusing :P Loving your language and loving the insane sims. But then nobody's surprised by that - insane sims are all I've got.

Thanks so much! And really, what's the point of Sims if all the little guys are sane and functional?

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 12:12:46 AM »
Spiderman and Morgan Freeman

At around this time I realized Chastity had not been pregnant for A WHOLE 36 HOURS. This was quickly rectified.

Then I let her get on with the mothering of her springed-off offspring. I know what I mean by that, but if you don't, it says absolutely nothing bad about your intelligence and some good things about your sanity.

Anyway, Pip was offered some heavy sedatives in the form of the green milk product, as can be observed by his facial expression while learning to walk.

Oh, also the local stray horses (?) are starting a cult on the Greens' lawn.

Meg aged up around this time, and I didn't get a picture of it because I don't remember why. She joined the Toddler Training Triathlon, which only makes a little sense but it's alliterative and I like it and I'm using it. So there.

Anyway, Chas's lessons in speech were apparently less than enthralling.

But effective, it seems, because now little Meg is terrorizing her older brother.

Meg: When you die, can I have your teeth?

Anyways, I'm sure you're all waiting for an explanation for the title. Well, it's not a good one. See, around this time Winter the pygmy hedgehog died, and Forest or Hardimos happened to catch an Anole Lizard, which are colored kind of like Spiderman.

And then, Snakeskin McCornrows rolled a wish to get a dog, which normally I would ignore because I don't let Snakeskin have nice things. But dogs are cute, so I got one, and named it Morgan Freeman because my brother was trying to pitch the idea of a Narration Showdown to me and I wasn't thinking about it very hard. He's an elder, but he's cute and Chas likes him, which is good enough for me.

I told you it wasn't a good explanation.

Anyway, I'm not really sure why I left the third and most important addition out of the title; probably because it didn't flow very well. But regardless, Louisa was born at 1:37 am on a Tuesday with the Virtuoso and Loves the Cold traits. Really, the first Green kid with some promise. She's a witch like Pip and Meg, so all three kiddos so far are going to be eligible for heir-ship.

I don't know if I like Louisa yet. Pros: gorgeous skintone. Cons: she's as smiley as Pip! It's exhausting. WHY ARE NONE OF THEM CRABBY LITTLE TERRORS?! Meg is Evil, but she's only a toddler, so any malignant tendencies can't really manifest just yet.

Snakeskin also managed to crank out a decent portrait of Chas, so I don't have to worry about that anymore. Oh, and then he impregnated the original again because I am already sick of babies and WHY DID PICK "SURROUNDED BY FAMILY"?! That was an extremely questionable decision.

MOVING ON. Both Maria and Pip had birthdays the next day. Here's how that went:

That hasn't made much of a difference for Meg and Pip, though. They're still thick as thieves, even though Meg is the sort of kid who wants a unicorn so she can impale and stab people.

Okay, so I've been writing this update for three days and I'm sick of it. So all I have to add is that Chas is indeed knocked up once more.

Will it be a boy? A girl? A hamster? A microwave oven? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Green Witch Legacy -- Spiderman and Morgan Freeman
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 06:10:50 PM »
They're still thick as thieves, even though Meg is the sort of kid who wants a unicorn so she can impale and stab people.

I guess I should use a unicorn for my next murder mystery story plot  :o

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2015, 12:15:20 AM »
I guess I should use a unicorn for my next murder mystery story plot  :o

It would be unique, that's for sure! In the original mythology unicorn stories were a bit gorier than the ones propagated now, and I just felt like that would be Meg's thing...

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2015, 01:31:40 PM »
*bookmarked*  ;D

(Btw, is there a story behind Chas's unique hair color?)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2015, 05:22:05 PM »
"When you die can I have your teeth?" I can't even begin to explain how much I love this.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 02:44:15 AM »
*bookmarked*  ;D

(Btw, is there a story behind Chas's unique hair color?)

Sort of! One of my friends is a pretty good artist and draws on black paper a lot. She drew a little girl with hair colored sort of like Chas's once, and I liked it a lot.

We all know Margie (as I have now nicknamed her, like it or not) deserves to be heiress.

I do have a weakness for Evil Sims... And I'm going to continue to call her Meg because it's only three letters and my typing skills are unreliable at best, but feel free to refer to her however you'd like.

"When you die can I have your teeth?" I can't even begin to explain how much I love this.

I'm glad other people think this is funny! My best friend and I actually have a thing we do, where if one of us thinks someone's eavesdropping, we start loudly discussing our collection of human molars. It's effective, but it's given us an interesting reputation.

Green Witch Legacy

anything