Author Topic: The Green Witch Legacy -- Margaret Green  (Read 15782 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: The Green Witch Legacy -- Spiderman and Morgan Freeman
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2015, 02:28:29 PM »
Margaret Green

I know this update is named after Margaret, but we have to get a few things out of the way first.

So Pip has a friend -- Alyssa Blanco, Juanita and Barrington's kiddo. I don't know if she'll ever be mentioned again, but her genes intrigue me. (And Dallas Parrott is behind her, in case anyone cared.)

Sadly, the Reaper came for Hardimos. He was such a good cat I can't even be happy about how sad Snakeskin was when he died.

But on the brighter side, a new Green was born that night! This little gent is George. He's Eccentric and a Virtuoso and a burrito, so I don't have anything else to say about him.

Louisa also aged up shortly after, and is the first Green-McCornrows child to have Chastity's hair.

It seems she's still a bit off, though, so she fits right in at the blocks table.

Although I fear for her when Pip stops playing there, because Meg just endlessly harasses him. I mean, Pip did pick up the Neurotic trait and uses it mostly to terrify himself, so I don't understand why he's such good buddies with Meg.

Meg: How long does it take to drown someone?

Pip:

Ah, Meg. Our little sociopath.

I've wondered if being Snakeskin's favorite has something to do with it, but I doubt it. He's just unpleasant, Meg has schemes. I mean, he can't possibly be a good influence, when their favorite father-daughter activity is playing "Claw and Victim", but still.

Anyway, Margaret had her birthday and aged up into a rather sinister little flower-child (of all things) on picking up the Eco-Friendly trait.

Her new hobbies include:

-- Beating Pip senseless. (And enjoying being hit a little too much -- seriously, she always looks delighted when Pip apparently dislocates her neck. I think maybe she's proud.)

-- Pranking the family's four appliances.

Poor Pip. I have a feeling I'll be saying that a lot.

and

-- STARING DIRECTLY AT ME.

I wonder how she'll do in school.

PS: Chas is also pregnant again. LAST ONE! Finally.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Green Witch Legacy -- Margaret Green
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2015, 12:11:38 PM »
The last picture of Meg staring directly at the screen and looking menacingly at you was just hilarious! That girl is going to be a handful, for sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 11:08:03 PM »
I feel like Meg wanted to jump through the screen and attack me in that photo.... *shivers*

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2015, 08:22:55 PM »
The last picture of Meg staring directly at the screen and looking menacingly at you was just hilarious! That girl is going to be a handful, for sure.

Right?! I shudder to think what she'll be like as an adult if she's this menacing as a child.

And thinking radioactive thoughts!

I hadn't noticed that when I took the picture! Oh dear...

I feel like Meg wanted to jump through the screen and attack me in that photo.... *shivers*

Don't worry, it's me she wants to kill.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2016, 08:39:57 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Hallucination - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Legacy Stories