Author Topic: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (Failed)  (Read 25218 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (Failed)
« on: March 03, 2015, 09:02:59 AM »
Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty

Chapters

Chapter One: Refreshed, Recycled *
Chapter Two: Round Two
Chapter Three: We All Have Our Part To Play
Chapter Four: Saturday
Chapter Five: Sunday
Chapter Six: Grunkle And Granty *
Chapter Seven: Voodoo Child
Chapter Eight: A Date To Remember
Chapter Nine: The Wedding
Chapter Ten: The Big Reveal
Chapter Eleven: The Kid
Chapter Twelve: Black Hole Sun *
Chapter Thirteen: Sweet Treat *
Chapter Fourteen: Fear
Chapter Fifteen: Angry Mum *
Chapter Sixteen: Mrs Berry, I Presume? *

* Includes screenshots taken in a different file to that of the dynasty for better storytelling.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 09:03:59 AM »
Chapter One: Refreshed, Recycled

I didn't think she'd come but she's the sort of girl who does the unexpected. I'm more nervous about this than I am at job interviews, isn't that strange?

Oh, she certainly looks a little different. I'm sure no one will notice.

She's coming towards me faster than a speeding bullet and pokes my right shoulder.

Ow. Please don't be so mad.

I'm more than mad. How dare you delete my entire existence? How can you have copies of your CC but not us? We're more important! I need to think of a suitable punishment for you.

Before I can protest that it was my sister's fault I'm somehow flying through the air. That stupid R Kelly song comes to mind. (Apologises in advance if that song is now stuck in your head!)

It's been an extremely long time since I last got into a fight. Pain was spreading all through my body and she just stood there, glaring down at me like some kind of an angry deity.

You can begin again, things will just be different.

Too right they will. I'm not doing anything you want me to and neither are the helpers - that means no pollinating.

But think of the genes!

She shakes her head. Nope, I'm doing things my way. Stay out or I'm sure I can find some way to delete you.

And just like that she disappears through the Tree.

Dear Nettie,

What kind of 'verse is this? I'm the same age as my grandparents! I ought to pummel you all over again.

Grampy Gavin worked as a librarian in his new life - well, new for me. The world looks the same but it doesn't feel right. I had to stop myself from reaching out and hugging him, in this 'verse that is out of the question as he has no idea I'm his granddaughter and he'd get the wrong idea.

Grampy J was in the gym, no surprises there as he is now an athlete. We shared training tips and he asked if I could be his running partner. I had to decline when he gave me a killer smile that would have caused any other woman to slip off the treadmill and possibly lose all her teeth. Oh, Granny Janet, I now have to suffer like you.

By the time I got to Granny Summer's house she had already left for work. Liberty Lee and Travis Scott kept me entertained but they weren't the one I was waiting for. She came home at last and didn't mind being bear hugged by a stranger. This is so familiar, don't you think?

I miss you both so much, Mummy.

I'm sitting in the exact spot Granny Janet started her journey, except she didn't have to share her bench with a tramp. I can hear Mum crying on the phone as Dad takes it from her. It's nice to hear their voices again. One day I'll get them back.

There is only one family in all the 'verse who could be my helpers.

Mr and Mrs Landgraab were busy making lovey-dovey eyes at each other. It was Malcolm who agreed to my terms and added in a request of his own. He wanted the love of his life to join us as soon as she could. We shook hands on it and prepared to bulldoze their lovely home in place of a new one.

Love, Kessy H Chant.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 10:06:11 AM »
I'm sorry you had to redo your Immortal Dynasty, I was enjoying it. So what were the conditions that were put before you?
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 10:37:22 AM »
So glad you're starting again. How much control are you going to be able to have?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 10:56:47 AM »
@EtnaFan666 and @MarianT Sorry I seem to have caused confusion. There isn't much that is changed, just no pollinators and heirs and readers decide who the spouses will be - I don't get to vote when the time comes.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 04:54:24 PM »
Woo! Welcome Back! Best of luck this time around.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 08:23:12 AM »
@Playalot Thank you!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tess

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 07:23:46 PM »
I'm so happy that you've started a new dynasty!! You're story was my favorite and i was so sad to see it go, good luck with the fresh start!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 05:38:05 AM »
@Tess Thanks, Tess, it means a lot  ;)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 05:41:30 AM »
Chapter Two: Round Two

Dear Nettie,

Seeing myself in the mirror I can tell the eyes, nose and mouth are all wrong. I look like a wannabe clone.

I left Mr and Mrs Landgraab to garden in peace and made my way to Johnny's house. After banging on the door several times and peeking through the window I learnt he wasn't in. A quick trip to the commercial area and I found him at the Solar Flare. Johnny hadn't been mentioned much when I was born but I knew enough to have him singled out as my first victim.

Stay away from Nancy, you've got no chance this time.

Mrs Landgraab? I hardly know the woman.

Sadly, Thomas would never be born but I found his Mum and picked a fight with her.

And another with the same results.

I was too embarrassed to give it another go and yelled, I'll be back, and ran off. I didn't get too far, seeing the Kellys home. That's another family who don't exist and I had dreams of tying the knot with Matty and shaving his Dad's sideburns. Before anyone could accuse me of being insane for shouting abuse at an invisible Watcher, I broke into the house. The family living there were mostly young adults and no matter what I tried, all my tricks backfired. I blame all this on you, OK?

If I wanted to progress further with my aspiration and mischief I had to get back into training. There is no room in the house for a gym but I like the outdoors and when I start to stink I can take a quick shower and wade into the pool to cool off.

Mal made a start on dinner - scrambled eggs with lots of black pepper. I'm more used to his gourmet meals so it'll be interesting to find out what his cooking was like in the early days.

Mr and Mrs Landgraab - who I am now calling Grunkle and Granty - are inseparable. They do everything together which can be cute but you can never seem to get one of them on their own.

We didn't always eat at the same time in my old life. It's a good change to have everyone at the table, rather than talking over each other with the telly in the background. Being the eldest member of the household I let Grunkle Geoff sit at the head of the table.

It's been a pretty boring few days but I'm told it's to be expected.

Love, Kessy H Chant.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Re-Enchanted: An Immortal Dynasty (6/3/15)
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 02:20:33 PM »
Poor Johnny XD  I feel a bit bad for him lol.  But I feel bad for Kes though, having to go through all this, having to start over.  She can do it though!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »
I feel bad for Zesty too, although that's one great screenshot of him. lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

tweeker123

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 07:25:31 PM »
 Just started reading! I love the pictures and you have beautiful sims! Not to mention the names Grunkle and Granty made me laugh   :)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 09:49:39 PM »
Bookmarked and enjoying so far. Poor netty!! She sure did do a job on her.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 02:34:57 PM »
@Shewolf13 and @Playalot For some reason I have never liked Johnny, I'm channeling my inner demon when Kes bullies him  ;D
@tweeker123 Thank you, I owe her genes to 6 incredible Sims  ;)
@sdhoey Phew, I took ages trying to re-create her in CAS then had a eureka moment when I saved her grandparents to genetically create her parents then do the same to get Kes.