Author Topic: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)  (Read 20581 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 4 (10/21)
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 10:08:47 AM »
It's fun reading a Sunset Valley dynasty with all the old familiar faces. You're doing a really good job of keeping the town alive.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 12:55:25 PM »
Willow turned out to be quite lovely! Poor Jamie Jolina  :( Five kids and then dumped by the baby daddy. Bad day for sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
It's fun reading a Sunset Valley dynasty with all the old familiar faces. You're doing a really good job of keeping the town alive.

It's fun to do and keeps me entertained in the slow moments of the challenge.

Willow turned out to be quite lovely! Poor Jamie Jolina  :( Five kids and then dumped by the baby daddy. Bad day for sure.

And she is not the only one  :P

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 10:48:55 AM »
Chapter 5

Stiles invited Thornton Wolff to spend a few days at the house.

"What you have to do is have children with your wife."
"So, I'm leaving home to impregnate my wife… yes, makes sense."
After explaining the plan in detail, Stiles went to his date with Pauline Wan.

In the background you can see Hank slowly approaching with some suspicion. Neither lovebirds seem to notice when he stood beside them.

While all this is happening Cyclone becomes the father of a son of Jamie Jolina, again, a boy named Tiburcio.

I'm not sure what Jamie is doing with the nooboo.

Meanwhile, Thornton spent the entire pregnancy of Morgana beside her, having to endure the children's channel, despite his trait.

"Do you really think that a bunny jumping without stopping is interesting?"
But nevertheless he is very happy about becoming a father.

And this time, not only the father but the whole family panicked when Morgana went into labor that resulted in the birth of the first son of Thornton, a boy named Belisario (it seems that the game has run out of normal names).

Willow went out to meet some neighbors in her first weekend off. She visited the Langerak home and met Pericles Mae.

The teen didn’t stop smiling at Willow for the duration of the visit.

The pudding face with that knowing look is the boyfriend of Zelda (all Cyclone’s and Stiles’s former partners maintain some kind of relationship with someone, so they are not as heartbroken. Good for them).

Stiles went through an awkward moment. I think the picture says it all or at least the thoughts over the heads of the members of this strange trio.

The next day, Pauline had a boy named Ruperto.

There was a new birthday in the Hatch house, Rowan left behind his toddler years.

His father, being the person closest to him, took him to the cake to blow the candles.

Emma’s genes are quite strong; Rowan is very like his mother and sister. (I don't remember the trait he gained).
Cyclone and Stiles help in other ways besides the “populate the town duty”, the first helping Rowan to enter the honor roll.

While the rock star of the house gives advice to his successor.

With so many sims living in the house, it seems that there is always a birthday to celebrate. This time it is the turn of Stiles, who didn´t blew candles but at least he was not alone this time when the sparking spin began.

Apparently, Stiles was not happy to age.

And after all this time he finally had his first makeover.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 5 (11/14)
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »
Thorton's face while watching TV is one I know well. I want to like kids, but I...don't.

But screw that. He has a duty to fulfill. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 04:43:49 PM »

To me it looks as though Jamie is trying for the role of Rafkiki in the stage musical version of The Lion King.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »
Thorton's face while watching TV is one I know well. I want to like kids, but I...don't.

But screw that. He has a duty to fulfill. ;)

I know how you feel, I like children if they are not mine. But to Thornton duty call  ;D

To me it looks as though Jamie is trying for the role of Rafkiki in the stage musical version of The Lion King.

So it seems. Well, then it one less mystery I have to solve.  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2015, 05:45:25 PM »
The picture of Jamie holding up the nooboo was hilarious. What is she doing? Not a clue.

And poor Stiles. He seemed so forlorn that he was now an elder  :(

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »
The picture of Jamie holding up the nooboo was hilarious. What is she doing? Not a clue.

And poor Stiles. He seemed so forlorn that he was now an elder  :(

I really don't know what Jamie was doing,  I was sending Cyclone to her house and that the sight that met me. The baby was in the air, nothing holding him. Jamie picked him, put him behind her back, rose above her head and finally hugged him.  :o

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 6 (12/22)
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2015, 06:31:10 PM »
Chapter 6

Pericles invited Willow on a date, who gladly accepted. They met in the park to enjoy a bit of the outdoors and each other's company.

Flirted a little and exchanged a few smiles.

Although more than flirting seemed a competition to see who had the strangest smile.

And at the end of the evening, Willow took the initiative and kissed him. She still was not sure he was her future husband, but for now she’ll have some fun with a cute boy.

Morgana took Belisario to meet his father and uses the moment to inform Thornton of the soon arriving of another child.

Here's a closeup photo of Belisario, what a cute kid and I love the Wolffs genes.

Days later, Morgana gave birth to a girl named Dominica. Thornton thought it was the right time to return to live with his wife and raise their children together, mostly when after repeated attempts to meet Holly Alto she didn’t seem very interested in him. It would be better not to waste time and let the watcher free place to another pollinator.

Meanwhile, Willow decided to play for tips in the park for a single sim, unfortunately Grim decided it was time to take him, Willow did not like that much, it’s was his only spectator.

Grim apparently felt bad and decided to stay to listen and give her a little tip, which I don’t know where it came from because Grim’s clothing don’t seems to have pockets.

Meanwhile, Stiles continues to fulfill his task. He again found himself in the theater with Pauline who knew what the night’s consequences would be. Meanwhile Parker Langerak is very interested in knowing the rumors of the city and closely observed them. Not creepy at all.

Both Gobias and Emma fulfilled their LTW. Gobias by selling one of his paintings and arriving at level 5 of the painter profession.

While Emma sat outside reading some recipes books.

Returning to the fact that Thornton left the house to make room for another pollinator, Stiles was the one in charge of recruitment again. In this case Christopher Steel, because if Agnes is already part of this dynasty giving birth to a few children, the least Chris can do is provide with his genes too, after all what is a dynasty in Sunset Valley without the contribution of Agnes and Chris?

So far we have neglected Cyclone a little , so we'll see what he’s doing right now.

Good for Tori Kimura and her willingness to help populate the city.

In other news, the watcher is so concentrated in populate the town that forgot it was Rowan’s birthday. The poor lad had to celebrate alone at the base of the stairs.

He won the Green thumbs trait to engage in the gardens with his father, being the money’s trees the higher income of the house.

The next day was the birthday of Willow, as she is the heiress and I paid more attention this time remembering to celebrate. Her last trait is workaholic.

Again the proper look. Of course Willow was not very happy.

And the hairstyle had different reactions in her family.

A visit to the mirror and the closet was enough to fix everything and to feel a rocker without restrictions.

She immediately went to the theater to find work and begin to fulfill her dream of becoming a rock star.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2015, 03:38:14 PM »
She is gorgeous! Good luck with your dream to become a Rock Star, Willow! I'm sure you'll ace it :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2015, 07:35:53 PM »
Wow, Willow turned out to be gorgeous. She is going to make an awesome rockstar  :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2015, 03:00:46 PM »
Just got caught up with this.  Must say, Emma and Gobias make some adorable kids!
I'm also enjoying how you're incorporating a rotating cast of male characters as pollinators so more of the original townie genes stay present in Sunset Valley.  Very clever!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2016, 04:33:25 PM »
She is gorgeous! Good luck with your dream to become a Rock Star, Willow! I'm sure you'll ace it :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Wow, Willow turned out to be gorgeous. She is going to make an awesome rockstar  :)

She really is, I'm happy how she turned out.

I love the reaction faces!

I don't remember which was the cause of those faces but they're hilarious so I posted them.

Just got caught up with this.  Must say, Emma and Gobias make some adorable kids!
I'm also enjoying how you're incorporating a rotating cast of male characters as pollinators so more of the original townie genes stay present in Sunset Valley.  Very clever!

Both usually have cute children, Emma has beautiful eyes and lips and and strong genes that last for generations. Gobias has good bone structure. And the pollinators entertain me on slower moments of the game.

anything