Author Topic: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)  (Read 20799 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 6 (12/22)
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2016, 05:51:15 PM »
Chapter 7

The townies are becoming true nosy sims. This is Reme Keaton watching as Cyclone’s still populating the city, the result of this date is a girl named Andreina.

The negative consequences of so many nooboos are that there is always someone crying when Willow plays guitar for tips.

The new pollinator is succeeding where Thornton had failed, seducing Miss Alto.

Meanwhile, Rowan is making friends at school, one of them is Julia Jolina, Cyclone’s daughter, she is really pretty, not everyone can look like that with that style.

They spend time together in the hours after class, I don’t yet whether they will become something else but Rowan is looking for a girlfriend so she is a candidate.

Willow wants to collaborate as well, so helps playing the guitar to bring a romantic atmosphere between Christopher and Ayesha.

Soon came the last birthday of Emma.

The problem with this birthday is that while she celebrated this was going on upstairs.

Gobias passed away at 95 having undergone a full and happy life, he took Grim’s hand with a smile while his family watched with pain the scene and Emma went to the ground floor to mourn alone.

Gobias has about 148 k points, Grim could not wait a little longer? His tomb was decorated with pink flowers and lights to honor his favorite color.

Emma decided to have a new makeover to improve her mood. She looks good.

Despite the loss, the routine continued in the Hatch house. Emma reached the top of the culinary career after a long time.

And Willow's career progressed without any trouble.

No, she’s not the Repair Technician, this is Willow with some of the outfits that decided to use after one of her promotions. Perhaps she’s looking to set trends with her style? After all she’s on track to become a rock star and I've seen singers with even stranger styles.

Upstairs, Emma has decided to retire, this time it's the true Repair Technician celebrating with her.

Cyclone aged to elder and, like Stiles, had his first makeover which only consisted of a sweater. Not really my fault, not many options with only two expansions installed.

Now we return with Christopher and Holly, who met daily for a week.

She was the most difficult sim to woo, but at least the effort paid off when Edna Alto was born.

And to finish this post I leave you with two random images I didn’t know how to include in the story.

One of these is of Christopher. That looks painful, but he seems to be enjoying it.

And the other is this:

The money trees are giving bills along with seeds for planting. This happened three times so far, all are bills ranging from $ 1-20 or so, it had never happened to me before. Does it ever had happened to some of you? If not, then I discovered of a new brand glitch.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 7 (01/07)
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2016, 06:40:24 PM »
I thought they only gave bills when neglected. These are not neglected. I'm guessing it's a glitch.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2016, 06:51:23 PM »
I thought they only gave bills when neglected. These are not neglected. I'm guessing it's a glitch.

I was not aware of that, in so many years playing the sims 3 never happened to me, my gardens are usually not neglected, that show how much of a control freak I am.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2016, 07:20:27 PM »
Gobias' death was handled quite beautifully.  I have a bad habit of making the tombstones just a random yard decoration, but you managed to create a respectful shrine to his honor.  Kudos.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2016, 11:23:45 AM »
Thank you! For some reason I'm very attached to him, he's one of my favorite sims.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2016, 05:47:19 PM »
Chapter 8

We start with two birthdays, first Christopher that being a spare/pollinator I deliberately forgot to celebrate his birthday. He aged alone on the beach while doing his favorite hobby.

The next night I decided that the work of pollinators was over for now, so with a handshake to his friend Stiles, Christopher made his way out of this dynasty.

The second birthday was Rowan’s, this time he celebrated with his family and the maid.

His last trait is artistic. Here is our handsome Rowan in his favorite color, gray.

If anyone had read my failed immortal dynasty, you will realize that he look very much like Ciro Ragnum, also a son of Emma.

Willow bought Wilsonoff Community Theatre and Old Pier Beach. Here is the upgraded beach:

Stiles was relaxing, playing chess and enjoying an old age without children or women when the time came to leave the living world.

Having lived a good life and having left a great legacy in the form of many children, he took the hand of Grim without any objection.

And he has his final resting place beside Gobias’ tomb, decorated in white (his favorite color).

With less sims in the house and without the need to be looking for women to get pregnant time passed quickly. Willow spent the not working hours playing for tips, that way she got to level 10 in the guitar skill.

And among many fans there was one who looked at her in a different way, he was not the most attractive of people she had known but had other pros like very good traits.

So when finished the music session, she approached and reintroduced herself to who had been a childhood friend.

With hearts flying between them, it was obvious that the role of Reme Keaton had changed from future pollinator to future husband.

And while all this was happening, Rowan used the background music produced by his sister to woo Bella Bachelor.

As was the custom when a man of this household was trying to seduce a woman, there was some townie being indiscreet and interrupting.

"Don’t worry V.J. if you live long enough my watcher has future plans for you, now please I ask you to go poking away."

With two or three days to Willow adult birthday I have to make a decision, the opportunities were not coming as fast as I wanted so I took the option B in terms of the supermax skill. Willow went to the library and took the first volume of charisma.

With just one skill point won she had gained three challenges, she need to learn one more trait and tell another eight jokes to complete the other two, so from now on she would be spending a lot of time reading the charisma’s books on the library.

There she met with Reme and their interactions made the decision to take him as husband became absolute. He always looks at her with a smile.

So the next day she went to the Pericles’ house, who had been her boyfriend in adolescence and who she had not paid attention lately.

"But… why? Am I not single, childless and have a house?"

"Besides the horrible haircut and your house being almost the same as mine that my watcher didn’t want to use it unless absolutely necessary, the truth is that your sister will have cute kids someday and it’ll be better not to mix bloodlines."

Immediately afterwards, Willow went to talk to Beth, the sister in question, to make better friends with her so the game has less chances to move her away.

Meanwhile, as all NPC services when there isn’t a sim at home to watch them, the repair technician was dedicated to do anything but her work.

When Willow came home, instead of reprimanding or dispatch her as it would have been in a normal case, she devoted herself to tell jokes.

The technician looked at her bewildered. Of course, we all know the reason why Willow is being nice to her.

And to finish this post and to not be less, Gobias made his first appearance as a ghost.

One would say: how sweet, he went to see his daughter sleep. But no,

Willow was not happy to be awakened in this way.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 8 (01/18)
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2016, 06:49:15 PM »
Oh my gosh!  Gobias is not exactly the nurturing ghost-dad, now is he?
Reme has a goofy sort of cuteness to him.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2016, 08:47:04 PM »
If anyone had read my failed immortal dynasty, you will realize that he look very much like Ciro Ragnum, also a son of Emma

Wow, he really does look like Ciro! I knew he looked familiar.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2016, 02:30:09 PM »
If anyone is interested, I just put Willow in the Sawp Shop.

If anyone like another sim of this dynasty, just let me know.

Oh my gosh!  Gobias is not exactly the nurturing ghost-dad, now is he?
Reme has a goofy sort of cuteness to him.

I love Reme, he hands me the best shots.

If anyone had read my failed immortal dynasty, you will realize that he look very much like Ciro Ragnum, also a son of Emma

Wow, he really does look like Ciro! I knew he looked familiar.

Emma has very strong genes. Right now I'm playing a 4x4 with Amelle Ragnum as founder, she's the fifth generation of Ragnums and her child has the nose. Six generation later and Emma Hatch's nose still appears.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »
Chapter 9

Willow celebrated her birthday with a big party and many guests.

She took the opportunity to display her artistic talents and dazzle the audience, especially one.

She brought him a plate of food personally. They say that the stomach is the fastest way to a man's heart, but I don’t think Willow have problems in this area.

When it was time to blow out the candles all gathered to celebrate (or laugh if you are an inappropriate sim).

Again, Willow lost her wild hair style, but at this point she was already resigned and knew that a quick trip to the mirror solved everything.

As a must in parties where there are elder guests, Grim made his appearance.

Despite her death, the guest had a good time as shown in the following picture.

So much that once she gave her hand to Grim and entered her urn appeared this message: "I want to stay here, but I have to go home to take care of some business. Call me back soon!"… Right, wait the call.

The next day, already being an adult with some things still to do before she can move, Willow invited Reme on a date in the park.

The problem was that Reme’s father interrupted the date all the time, trying to flirt with Willow.

So frustrated with the continued disruption of Marty, they decided to meet later after Reme’s shift at the bookstore. This time things took a better turn.

Meanwhile, Rowan was led to the task of making friends with services sims. He called one and invited the rest at home.
I'm impressed that most went to the house, generally they reject the invitation.

With several charisma’s challenges and the attractive lifetime reward was only a matter of meet them and become instant friends.

Meanwhile Willow also made progress by completing her charisma’s challenges.

And reaching the top of her career and fulfilling her lifetime wish.

Now she just need one more opportunity and reaches level ten in her skill. Everything else is done.

Unfortunately, all is not bliss in life and was Emma's turn to greet Grim like an old friend.

Amid the pain of loss, Emma was laid to rest along with the other two members of the family.

Despite the loss of her mother, Willow continued learning charisma through books and waiting for her last opp, which soon arrived and took her to Egypt.

She did it quickly and spent the rest of the day increasing her skill.

After a day of vacation, Willow returned to Sunset Valley and invited Reme to a night date.

Where under the starlight, she let him know the depth of her feelings proposing to him.

Now we she just has to gain the last point of charisma to fulfill all of her requirements to move to Reme’s house, so the following days were spent reading in different places.

Until finally one night she met her last requirement. The next day she posed in front of the ten items that the family had received in the mail as a gift.

First Heir: Willow Hatch

Traits: Virtuoso, Loves the Outdoors, Schmoozer, Good Sense of Humor, Workaholic.

LTW: Rock Star.

Moving Requirements:

1°. Honor Roll: Grade and High School

2°. 10 NPC friends:
1- Fidela Conejero (Maid)
2- Amilcar Castellano (Repair Technician)
3- Ava Toca (Newspaper Delivery)
4- Canela Henao (Mail Delivery)
5- Monifa Chalthoum (Tourist)
6- Adelmo Hoyuelos (Burglar)
7- Ambrosio Mazuca (Social Worker)
8- Eufrasia Pilas (Policewoman)
9- Jorgelina Letrán (Pizza Delivery)
10- Silvio Posada (Baby Sitter)

3°. 10 Best Friends:
1- Antonino Espinosa
2- Mortimer Goth
3- Madison VanWatson
4- Miraj Alvi
5- V.J. Alvi
6- Ruperto Wan
7- Tiburcio Jolina
8- Julia Jolina
9- Leonel Wainwright
10- Bella Bachelor

4°. Max Career:  Music – Rock

5°. Supermax Skill:  Charisma

6°. 10 Black Opps.:
1- The set up
2- Sorting the section
3- Please, no ego
4- Rise the fun(d)
5- Cat herding music
6- A skilled guitarist
7- Tons of  tips
8- Getting to know you
9- A public speaking event
10- Make a collaboration in Egypt *

7°. Building and Property: Wilsonoff Community Theatre and Old Pier Beach (upgraded).

8°. Adult Life Stage:  Done

9°. Tombstone: Gobias Koffi-Hatch

10°. 10 Items: Gifts worth $21,288 **

* I translated this opps literally because I didn’t find the original name.
** The gifts came in the mail but didn’t say where they came from so this is the only time I will use gifts for the ten items.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 9 (02/15)
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2016, 10:24:01 PM »
Congrats!!  Willow's so outstanding!  Can't wait to see her beautiful babies  :=)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2016, 03:32:54 PM »
Congrats on completing your first heir (err, heiress)! Reme's face when Willow was flirting with him was just priceless  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2016, 08:43:19 AM »
Congrats!!  Willow's so outstanding!  Can't wait to see her beautiful babies  :=)

Congrats on completing your first heir (err, heiress)! Reme's face when Willow was flirting with him was just priceless  ;D

Thank you!!! I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now.  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 10 (04/23)
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2016, 01:01:38 AM »
Chapter 10

Having fulfilled her requirements, it was time for Willow to marry Reme.

And they took advantage of the renewed beach to swear eternal love.

This is the home of the second generation. I'm really happy because it's one of my favorites.

First on the to-do list for Willow was to create the next heir.

And the next thing, and almost as important as the heir, was to found pollinators. The first to join the house was Mortimer Goth, who had an age stuck problem and aged that same night while going to know neighborhood women.

The second pollinator was VJ Alvi, who didn't start to fulfill his role in the best of ways.

Unlike Mortimer. This is Beth Mae, future mother of his first child.

Amid the drama caused by the pollinators, Willow learned that she was expecting a baby.

For now I thought of having only two children's generators in the house, but this was a very good chance to waste. Connor Frio was, like Mortimer, age stucked so he joined the household.

He suffered the same fate that Mortimer and aged almost immediately. Only negative thing was that his girlfriend, Madison VanWatson, aged to elder too.

Meanwhile, VJ after many rejections meet a young woman who didn't spurn his advances, Baudina Wan. I think they're going to have very beautiful children.

Willow went into labor in an empty house, so she had to go alone to the hospital.

Where she gave birth to her first child. Cypress who loves the outdoors and is a genius.

anything