Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 156820 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Ch 2: The UNwelcome Wagon
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2016, 12:51:27 PM »
Hahahahahaha!  Oooo, wonder if Artie will take a shine Ulrike... and right away, my brain goes, "Noooo!  He can't!" lol XD Love that he's zipping through his aspirations already though!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2016, 01:44:05 PM »
Oh my. This is great! I can't wait to see what happens when Artie finds out the leader of the Renegades is a kid. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2016, 02:16:24 PM »
If Artie ever approached me with a smolder I'd melt into goo xD I love the CC skin you're using for him! The screenshots are fine except three of them are huge: the one where Artie calls Mila's mum a llama, fighting Marcus and when Gunther Wolfgang shows up.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2016, 05:35:09 PM »
I love the hotheaded redness!

But, I'm going to read Artie's Lunar Lunacy before I continue reading your current story!
Just in case, because I don't want to miss a single inside joke!  :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2016, 05:45:28 PM »
Oh boy, this is just too much
It's Artie - I mean what else could you expect and this was all on the first day of play!

"So you're the one who made me lose all my closet space." -- Perfect, just perfect.
Thank you!  Her facial expressions were hilarious for the thirty minutes she stood there and took it.

Hahahahahaha!  Oooo, wonder if Artie will take a shine Ulrike... and right away, my brain goes, "Noooo!  He can't!" lol XD Love that he's zipping through his aspirations already though!
Pssssst - I have no idea who he's going to be with!  I do take suggestions though.  ;D

Oh my. This is great! I can't wait to see what happens when Artie finds out the leader of the Renegades is a kid. :)
That's the next update!  Which should be soon! His reaction was priceless.

If Artie ever approached me with a smolder I'd melt into goo xD I love the CC skin you're using for him! The screenshots are fine except three of them are huge: the one where Artie calls Mila's mum a llama, fighting Marcus and when Gunther shows up.
I think I fixed all the shots now.  Thank you for pointing them out and glad it wasn't just me!   The CC I use for him goes even darker than that!  This is the medium red tone actually but it seems to fit him the best.  As for the smolder?  I've known him so long I'd probably laugh in his face.

I love the hotheaded redness!

But, I'm going to read Artie's Lunar Lunacy before I continue reading your current story!
Just in case, because I don't want to miss a single inside joke!  :D
I hope you like it!  It was a lot of hard work and strange turns.  I made it easy to read with Chapter links at the bottom of every post at least :)  Or I think I did - I know the last half has them :X  I don't think there are too many inside jokes to miss but that was his third story.  I'm actually currently working on getting Try #1 and #2 on a wordpress blog since someone said something about graveyard stories and mods only.    This way Artie is available to everyone!  Oh and there is another continuation of that that never got finished (The Chronicles) and something else after that which didn't (a life states dynasty).

Maybe I should start playing them again o.o  Maybe.. one day.  one story at a time or nothing gets done!

Also - I'm laughing because not one person caught the slip of who the voice was!  (which to be fair for new readers - it's something from The Race)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2016, 05:47:47 PM »

Also - I'm laughing because not one person caught the slip of who the voice was!  (which to be fair for new readers - it's something from The Race)

Wait... I caught a name but... dang it, I need to go back and reread!  It's been so long!  Also, Ulrike does make a great spouse, but since she's my founder's spouse, I feel somehow disloyal XD I'm odd, don't mind me lol

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Ch 2: The UNwelcome Wagon
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2016, 06:40:03 PM »
Hey Ricalynn, he can always make Colt mad again hehe. He knows Colt has good taste in woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2016, 06:46:50 PM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Interesting for a dynasty to start out in a very mischievous and mean way. I loved it! And everyone's reactions. And how I'm apparently not the only one who sees Mila as Windenburg's Judy Bunch (thank god).
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Ch 3: Plus Two
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2016, 07:36:09 PM »

Max - Welcome to the Renegades!
Artie - Wait Wait Wait.  Isn't it past your bedtime kid?
Max - I'm the Renegade Leader.  I don't have a bedtime.
Artie - Wait what? 
Max - I'm the leader.  I'm Max Villareal and you're the new guy Gunther was talking about right?
Artie - Right... I'll be back.

Artie - *still dazed from last fight* I think I just saw a kid as a cult leader.
FV - You did.  That was the Renegades club* leader.  Why did you leave the pool?
Artie - I got hungry and thought you were messing with me.
FV - Would I do that?
Artie - My fish and chips are dancing.
FV - You seriously need to snap out of it.. now eat them up before they swim away.
Artie - Good Idea.
(( And yes that's one of the other skin tones in the back!))

Artie - Hey!  Now there's a person I haven't seen in years.
Morty - Oh.. blargh.  Hi Artie *nervous*  What are you doing here?
Artie - I just moved into Windenburg thought I would get a bite over here.  You staying here.
Morty - No I'm over in Willow Creek with Bella and the kids.
Artie - Oh re-ee-aallly.
Morty - *mental facepalm*

Artie - You know I thought I saw Cassandra the other day.  She been introduced to Don yet?
Morty - Artie...
Artie - What?

Morty - It's good to see you old friend, what do you think of this DJ?
Artie - They're okay I guess.  You want me to go, don't you?
Morty - No no.  I'm just trying to relax before I have to go back home and finish my latest novel.
Artie - You know what that story needs?
Morty - *scared* What?
Artie - A handsome red devil..
Morty - I'll think about it.

FV - Good morning Sunshine.  What's with the screaming?
Artie - I got my finger with the knife.
FV - You should be careful.  There's no way you're not going to jail if you're bleeding everywhere.
Artie - I heard they don't do that here.
FV - Really?  What kind of corrupt world is this?!
Artie - The awe-sim kind.
FV - You know we should find you roommates so you don't have to learn how to cook your own ambrosia.. no matter how fitting that is.
Artie - Thats' a good idea.. after I eat my blood and tomatoe salad.

Artie - Hi yes, can I have one of my favorite and some bear repellant?
Bartender - I can get your drink but we have none of the second.  Also, Welcome to Bear Night at the Shrieking Llama.
Artie - So this is a thing.. and there will be more.
Frankie Singer (Yellow Guy) - Yep!  Every week.  You get used to it.
Artie - Oh.. okay.  Well I know one way to get people to go away...
FV - Really?
Artie - Yep.  I don't want a bear as a roommate but I got this.
*** Every bear that came in that night got the hand buzzer, was told a different career, heard a new strange but no true rumor and received a little false confidence just for the fun of it.

Artie - Why am I at a park?
FV - You need someone to garden and fish.  Best way to achieve that is actual gardeners and fisher..people.
Artie - Oh.. Oooh Target acquired.
FV - She looks familiar.
Gardener (in background) - Just another lovely day playing chess instead of watering plants.  I love this park.

Julianna - You're the guy who knew Mortimer the other night.
Artie - Yeah that's right.   You were dancing with us.
Julianna - Yep that was me.  Wannna play a game?
Artie - Actually I'm not here for chess.  I have a question for you though.
Julianna - Shoot.
Artie - Can I assume by the look of your clothes that you happen to be a person within the gardening profession?
Julianna - Yep that's me.  I'm the gardener for all the parks in our world.
Artie - Then let's cut to the chase shall we?

*Some time later*
Juli - So you want me to move in with you, get as many plants to perfect as possible and the reward is I get a watcher, a nice house and your company.
Artie - Exactly!
Juli - Well it's better than not living anywhere, I'm in!
FV - You'll regret that.
Juli - Who was that?
Artie - That's our current watcher.  Don't worry I have someone looking into getting us an upgrade.
FV - Hello Julianna.  I'm Adrasteia Grim.  And while he has fun with that endeavor, I'll be making sure you get your end of the deal.
Juli - Awesome.  Nice to meet you.  I'll call you Addy and you call me Juli.
FV - Perfect.  Long names require extra typing.
Juli - Exactly.  Now what?
Artie - Now I get away from all the female-ness and go to work.  Oh.. if you see a fishing person, can you convince them to move in, too?
Juli - Sure why not.
FV - You're a far better Sim than I ever was.

Juli - Hi!  I'm Julianna Cheung and I notice you're wearing pants that indicate that your clothes won't get wet if you fished in the water despite the fact that it's not allowed.
FV - Very cheeky.
Jaxon Dinh - Hi I'm Jaxon Dinh and yes I'm a fisherman.  Why?
Juli - I'd like to be friends.
Jaxon - Okay.  So how is your day?
Juli - Good I just got a new roommate.
*time passes*

Jaxon - This is nice but I get the feeling that there was more to it than just wanting to be friends.
Juli - That obvious huh?
Jaxon - Just a little.  So why do you have me flat on my back?
Juli - I thought I would ask if you wanted to move in with me and my friend.  We need someone who can fish to get us some angelfish.
Jaxon - That's actually really easy.
Juli - So will you help us?  Get a house, roommates, someone to handle your aspirations and whims.
Jaxon - Why not.  At least this way I won't die alone with my fishing pole.
Juli - Awesim.

This was so unexpected of an outfit.. I let him keep it.
**Disclaimer:  Yes I did forget his first name and at the moment I have no access to the game but I wanted to update while I could hah *Name now fixed!***

Both of these guys had the family aspirations so we quickly changed that of course.  Jaxon is Childish, Creative and a Dance Machine, plus elder.  Julianna is Romantic, Materialistic and Ambitious, plus an adult. 

FV - Now that we have a gardener you can talk to this lady, get some special fertilizer and turn in the grow fruit we picked up where lemon and cherry trees were supposed to be in the neighborhood. 
Juli - Yes that was rather disappointing. 
Jasmine Holiday - Hi, Can I help you?
Juli - Yes you can take 20 of these off my hands and I would like some fertilizer please.
Jasmine - Here you go.  Come back when you have perfect ones.
Juli - Oh I'll try trust me.

Mortimer - I'm so glad I got you to come out here!
Juli - Yeah this is great!  (and maybe some of the plants down in the garden will sprout.. if not.. cuttings)

Artie/Juli - Zzzz
FV - Wow you guys are truly party animals.  Speaking of which, the party ended hours ago guys.

FV - Oooh that's a good one.  Looks nothing like the awesim surroundings before you but still good.  Keep that.
Jaxon - I thought I was doing this to make us some extra cash while we waited on plants.  Otherwise I could be at home, fishing.
FV - You are but I want to keep that one.  It's fun.
Jaxon - We should get more people in the house to make more money so I can just fish like Juli asked..
FV - Yes.. we should.  I'll mention it to Artie.

Ricanote: To ease confusion -  The female voice as of this moment is Adrasteia Grim, generation 8 of Artie's Lunar Lunacy and independent watcher of The Race.   She oversaw Reka and Airica's life states dynasties and since I never finished that race - well Addy is available for now with news on the other stuff later ;D 

Next Update

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Ch 3: +2
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2016, 08:03:19 PM »
lol!  Loving the skeleton shirt!  The gardeners and anglers make things so much easier and faster lol

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Ch 3: +2
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2016, 08:19:41 PM »
Nothing wrong with staying edgy forever. And there's plenty to say for not dying alone, dynasty prisoner or not!

Also, what a bunch of bar people. Yellow men and the occasional bear!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Artie - So Morty.. the reason I called you over here is a little obvious, right?
Mortimer - You want to abuse my family some more with all this dynasty nonsense.

Artie - Morty Morty Morty.. I didn't have to let you have a baby in that first try, did I?  No I didn't. And I could just wait for your daughter to grow up and steal your son, too. 
Mortimer - You wouldn't.

Artie - I would.   I also would tell Bella the truth about Pollinator #9.
Mortimer - How did you--
Artie - Does it matter?  I know and if you don't want her to know. so why don't you guys get a new start with me. What do ya say?
Mortimer - Sometimes I forget you're evil.
Artie - And that was only one of your mistakes.

Mortimer - You've got yourself four new roommates!
Artie - That wasn't so hard, was it?

Morty - Just remember your part of the deal.
Artie - *chuckles*  For as long as you're alive, I won't say a word.
Alexander - Cassie.. why are we in a huge lot with furniture in the yard?
Cassandra - I don't know but I think it has to do with the red man that Dad is talking to.
FV - You are the slowest eater ever.

Bella - Hello again Artie.  So how did you blackmail my husband into agreeing to this?
Artie - Morty..
Mortimer - Shh.  He didn't blackmail me sweetheart.
Bella - Sure he didn't.
Artie - I just wanted your cordelia bed and he said I could have it.
Mortimer - Something like that.
FV - Speaking now that everyone's here and we have an inventory full of Goth style furniture, it's time to build.  If you'll all go stand in the roads where the cars can hit you, I'll get started.  What style house do we want?
Others - Contemporary! Gothic! Tudor! Castle! No House! Brown!
FV - Brown it is..

Front

Back

Top Floor
(At the point where I was done kitchen, dining room, outside and half the living room I kind of went... This has taken all day.  I think I'm done.. for now)

First floor - The Kitchen and dining rooms are works of art!

The rest of the house.. I'm working on it. I had a lot of inspiration from a few ruthless_kk builds and people from here on the forum but this is far from my normal style of building so hopefully it doesn't look horrible. I promise to get better pictures very soon for a house tour.. when it doesn't give away something. :)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I like the house! Seems to have a good balance of form and function.

And so concludes the household-stuffing/cash-grabbing rush. Or are those always ongoing for dynasties? Who knows. ;)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
I love the house!! I'm still so Jealous of you folks that can build like that.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Loving the house, Rica! And isn't it just Artie's style to get helpers through blackmail! Lol