Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 154755 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
You know apparently I can't get anyone's names right.   Gunther Munch is actually Wolfgang Munch and E. Dinh is actually Jaxon Dinh XD  Whoops.

I like the house! Seems to have a good balance of form and function.

And so concludes the household-stuffing/cash-grabbing rush. Or are those always ongoing for dynasties? Who knows. ;)
This round anyway.. right ;)

I love the house!! I'm still so Jealous of you folks that can build like that.
This required a whole day's worth of work.. not sure you should be jealous of that haha.  But it involved a piece of graph paper and lots of looking at other builds.  (Psssst.  If you find one you like on the gallery - you put it in a different save file.. and check out it's dimensions in buy mode ! ;) )

Loving the house, Rica! And isn't it just Artie's style to get helpers through blackmail! Lol
You know he did really good back in TS3 but this time around without Rica he seems to be bad bad bad.  I blame Colt.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Everything is Colts fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
@Oshizu you should have access to go bookmark the Grim adventures in the Graveyard. I whinged and whined cuz I couldn't get access to Kessy and Carl was nice enough to open it for now... I love that this is the friendliest, kindest forum on the planet!

@Ricalynn the house is really cool. I think the new build tools/methods take a bit of getting used to lol I did notice you dropped Addy's name a few posts back, but I couldn't remember the full spelling, so didn't wanna look like an idiot lol although I really am hoping Airica can come and be the Watchette (thanks for that Oshi) cuz I miss her greatly!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
I get Gunther and Wolfgang mixed up too, Munch/Bunch is pretty confusing in itself, lmao. I was sure Airica was the female voice but it's Addy (I hope you continue The Race one day!) and I love the house. Blackmailing the Goths, I can only imagine what their future will be like from now on and it's definitely better than Cassie spending the rest of her life in those clothes.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapter 5: And Baby Makes 8
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »

Bella - Hi Artie.
Artie - *sigh*  Hi Bella
Bella - What took you so long?
Artie - What do you mean, sweetie?
Bella - It's Saturday which means you've almost been here a week.  I figured that meant you had moved in some other cash cows.

Artie - Bella baby.. I would never think of you as a cow.  And I've been working.. a lot.  Getting most of my two aspirations done already hasn't been easy.  Still don't know what museum item I'm going to do or what woman I'm going to fatten up. 
Bella - Oh?
Artie - Don't worry. It's not going to be you. 
Mortimer - Whew.
Artie - Oh come now Morty.  We both know I'm more likely to go for your daughter.
Mortimer - *glares*
Bella - *nervous laugh*  Yea..
*awkward silence*
Artie - Oh look.. Lucas Munch.  Excuse me I need to tell him his mother is a llama.

Artie - *learns how to use noxious cloud* Wow kid.  What is that smell?  Did you poop your widdle nappie?
Lucas - Hey that's not me!  I think something died up there or something.  You might want to get that checked out.

Alex - Hey you cheated.
Cassandra - I did not.
Alex - Well you should have let me win.
Addy - Alex.. this is why in all the other multiverses you age up with bad traits. 

Cassandra - Mom.. why are you cooking?
Bella - Artie asked if I would help out with some of the kitchen responsibilities.
Cassandra - But you've never cooked before.
Bella - Not in this lifetime but it sure beats painting..

Jaxon (Formerly E. ) Dinh - Are you flirting with me, Miss Julianna?
Juli - Why yes I am, I'm feeling the need to do plenty more where that came from too.
Jaxon - I do believe I would like to reciprocate. *blows kisses*

Juli - Will you be my boyfriend?
Jaxon - Yes yes yes!
Juli - Okay Selfie to remember the moment.
Addy - What in the world are you doing..
Jaxon - We just decided to go steady..
Addy - Oh.. well back in my day we kissed first usually.
Juli - Whoops.. Forgot to do that.

Juli - There.. how's that?
Addy - If this was a cartoon I think we'd see steam coming out of several places.
Jaxon - *swoons*

Artie - ADDY!
Addy - What?!
Artie - I just got home from work and I feel.. a disturbance.  This has suddenly become.. a kissing story.  Something within the house has drastically changed.
Addy - Yes grampa.  Your gardener and your fisherman have suddenly fallen in love.
Artie - Nooo! *disbelief* Really?
Addy - Yess.. Let me guess.  You're upset that I wasn't paying attention to you.
Artie - Of course not.
Addy - Oh.. there's a ring, gotta go.
Artie - Addy get back here!

Addy - And I'm back.. did he say yes?
Jaxon - Yes yes a thousand times yes!
Julianna - Yay.. Now help me stand.

Artie - What a handsome face.  How come the old fisherman got a girl before me?
Addy - You weren't trying hard enough.  Besides.. he's old.  Let him have some good whims before he dies.  That way we can get more Potions of Youth out of him.
Artie - Oh.. good idea.  Any ideas who I should marry?
Addy - Full House.. It's either gotta be one of the Goth Girls or you're waiting for someone's time to end.
Artie - Full House?  I thought we had 7...
Addy - Well, I know it's been a while so let me tell you about the birds and the bees gramps.

Julianna - Yes!
Addy - I miss chimes..
Juli - Huh?
Addy - Oh nothing.. go tell Jaxon before he runs away to fish.

Bella - And you'll never guess what happened after that.
Alex - Can I open my eyes yet?
Bella - No.. I still haven't changed. 
Alex - Why didn't you change before we started?
Bella - You're the one that needed to be read a story.
Alex - Okay Okay.. This better not be a kissing book.

Addy - Artie... Artie... ARTIE!
Artie - *snorts and splashes* What?!
Addy - You need to take sleep off the club activities so that you people stop sleeping in the tub.   
Artie - But it's almost dark.. We need one of the activites to be sleep for the points.
Addy - Oy.  I'm changing it to reading.. you got a new book to try.

Addy - Artie.. that is not how that book works.
Artie - No.. but I wish it did.  I'm never going to level this way.  I think I should go spy on the neighborhood.
*fifteen minutes later*
Artie - BAD IDEA... BAD IDEA.  I forgot JudyWannabe is in my neighborhood.. and she has a pool!

Addy - You going to make it to the bed, Bella.
Bella - Yeah I can do this.
Addy - That's a lovely new uniform they gave you..
Bella - Huh?
Addy - I'm praying to the Great Watcher that this is an exhausted mistake and not for real.  Who would dress up their kitchen staff in this get up?
Bella - NiNight Addy.

Artie - Hocus Pocus Mumbo Jumbo
Addy - What is that and what are you doing with it?
Artie - It's a voodoo doll and I'm binding it to Jaxon.
Addy - Why?  The man has given his final life stage to you..
Artie - Because he was being creepy.. only I can be creepy.
Addy - What do you mean creepy? 
Artie - Go see for yourself.

Addy - Hey creep street.  We eat in the kitchen.
Jaxon - *sigh*  Sorry.. I was just taking a moment to reflect upon what a real family is like.  These two are going to see their kids grow up while I'll be lucky to see my nooboo become a child.
Addy - That's not true.  Probably won't see teen birthday but I'm sure you'll get a chance to do something together.
Jaxon - Ahh!  Pins and Needles.. Pins and Needles! I'm suddenly feeling poked all over.
Addy - Shh!  Don't wake them up yet! And it will pass soon.  I'll make sure of it. Oh Artie...

Julianna - *high pitched squeel*
Addy - What was that?  You okay?
Juli - I think I'm in labor...
Addy - I had triplets.. trust me if you're in labor you'd know about it.
Juli - I'm in labor.. need hospital.. now.

Everyone meet Reid Cheung-Dinh.  I have no idea why he's wearing a girl shirt but when Artie holds him, it's the right one..

See?
Artie - There you go little guy.  You drink this bottle all up and become big and strong.  You're going to be a good little minion, I can tell already.  We'll teach you all the fun things like fishing and gardening and maybe some painting or photography because I like seeing my face all over.  You know what I mean kid?
Addy - I do.

Addy - Speaking of I dos..  Decided to elope huh?
*no response..*
Addy - Right.  I'll just leave you guys to that.

And here is a picture of what the kids came home wearing the day their grades went up.  Whole new school uniforms!...?

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Paolo - And I said to him.  'Man if we don't get some kind of expert in here on this sink soon.  We might actually have to put one in the kitchen.'
Artie - And obviously that would be tragic.
Paolo - Yeah.. if we do that we might not be able to make expresso anymore.

Artie - Mwahaha!  Broken sink in Marcus's house.  Check.
Addy - Don't you mean first sink clogged check?
Artie - Well yes that too.
Addy - Oy.

Artie - Hey this guy has gnomes. I think I like him already.
Addy - I thought you said anyone who lived in this dump deserved to have their sink clogged.
Artie - Just because I'm pranking him, doesn't mean I don't like him.
Addy - I will never understand you.

Addy - Whoa Whoa Whoa.  I look away to check on the fishing couple for one second and you're fighting?
Artie - He's a Landgraab in disguise!
Addy - So?
Artie - So I need a third enemy and a Landgraab is the perfect choice.
Addy - Just leave him alone and break his sink already.

Juli - Son.  I say this with all due respect.  But you have some anger issues.  And I know Anger Issues, I live with Artie Grim.
Random Teen that started yelling at Juli - What? Oh.  Sorry.  I'm going to go do my homework.
Alex - That name gets the weirdest reactions out of people. 
Juli - Artie spent the first week in town terrorizing half the world either through mischief or bad rumors so .. yeah.

Addy - Wow that 48 hours went faster than I thought.
Reid - I think you  mean not fast enough.
Addy - Maybe.  Time seems to be flying by recently.  Here let me build you a playground. Go - have fun.
Reid - Yay.  What about clothes?
Addy - Okay we do that first.

Alex - Oh and the red guy is apparently a terrorist.
Reid - You mean Artie?  I love him.
Alex - I don't think you heard me.
Reid - I heard you.. doesn't change things.  You should get to know him too. Maybe then they'll get you cool clothes.

Bella - C'mere big boy. 
Mortimer - Sweetie.. out here?  On the roof?
Bella - That's why they call it a whim, silly.  I won't let you drown.

Addy - Now who is being a creeper.
Artie - I know I know.  It's just.  He's gonna be dead soon and I'm closer to his son than he is.
Addy - That's because you were brainwashing your minion.
Artie - No no.  I just like kids.  You were the last one in a really long line, you know?  And that was a long time ago.  If you don't count Astrea's munchkin.
Addy - Who's Astrea?
Artie - Oh uhh.. different story for a different time. But still.. I feel bad for them.
Addy - Technically you gave them a life they never would have had on their own.
Artie - Minion bonus package.. I know. 

Bella - Sweetie, are you sure you're feeling well?
Cassandra - Yeah I'm great.. why?
Juli - You have splotches.
Cassie - Oh no.. are they bad?
Bella - Well they are definitely noticeable.  How about I get you some medicine? 
Cassie - Okay... I don't want to be sick on my birthday.
Bella - I know sweetie.

Cassie - Mom, Can I ask you something?
Bella - Your brother already asked for chocolate cake and yes you guys are still sharing one party, one cake. I'm not having cake leftovers for days.
Cassie - Oh I know and I'm okay with that.  It's just.  I'm going to be an adult today.  Do you think Artie invited us to live here so I would marry him for this dynasty thing?
Bella - Honestly, I don't know.  Not even sure he knows.  Right now he's kind of wrapped up in making sure he has things covered.  He's making the Dynast House Club the best in the world and he's working towards the top of his career.  Just be glad he doesn't pull the same pranks on us he pulls on everyone else.
Cassie - I guess that's true but I have no feelings for him.
Bella - Sometimes.. that makes it easier honestly.  No more talk.  Go get cleaned up while I finish this cake.
Cassie - Okay Mom.

Artie - See I told you guys getting a rocket would be a great idea. 
Mortimer - Artie we need to talk about today.
Jaxon - Less talking, more banging
Mortimer - That is exactly what we need to talk about.
Artie - He was talking about my rocket, Morty.
Mortimer - So was I! 
Jaxon - Fine you two can keep your double talk.  I'm off to shower before the party.

Geoffrey - Hey Bella.  Looking good today.
Bella - Thanks Geoff. Not so bad yourself.  How's Nancy..?
Geoffrey - Not bad..
Artie - *whistling* I'm so telling his wife.
Juli - Since I'm chopped liver, I'm going to just keep gardening and shoo the giant red bug that's suddenly here.

This is what we call a picture fail.  This is the exact moment the confetti and sparkles all went away.
Reid - Hurry up I'm so hungry.
Artie - Welcome to adulthood, Cass.
Cassie - Thanks Artie.  Can I get a new wardrobe now?
Artie - Yes.. after the party.

Alex - That's a lot of candles.. I hope I get my wish.
Mortimer - I can't believe my kids are getting so big!
Artie - It's about time really. 
Mortimer - *glare*
Artie - *grin*

Alex - Whoa.  The world is so different up here.
Artie - Not really, kid.  But you definitely have more muscles than I thought you would.
Alex - I do?!
Artie - Some.. but not a lot.  You know if you want, we could put a gym in the basement.
Alex - That sounds awesome.
Artie - Why yes.. yes it does.  Mmm cake.
Jaxon - *dances to no music while waiting for the cake queue to finish*

Juli - So now that the party is almost over and it's gold.  How long before you're using that wedding arch out there, huh Artie?
Artie - Hey now.
Mortimer - Hold it.
Cassie - *nervous smile.. ignores everyone*
Jaxon - *chuckles*
Juli - What?  It's not like we don't all know what dynasties are for. 
Artie - Yes but I don't plan on getting married. 
Juli - Why?
Artie - Three marriages is enough to make make a man insane.
Addy - You started that way.
Artie - That's beside the point.  I've been married three times already for this type of challenge.  Each one has a small piece of my heart with one in particular getting most of it.  While she knows I need to get an heir naturally, I don't plan to break her heart anymore than I already have or to make her share any other parts of me.
Cassie - That's actually sweet.
Artie - That doesn't leave this room.

Mortimer - I'm still watching you, Grim.

Minor Crimelord Artie - Are you watching me.. or am I watching you by letting you think you're watching me?
Mortimer - ...
Addy - Ow.. brain hurts.

Next Update

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Oh that was pure Artie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Omw! Lol wow. Shannon is right, that was pure Artie. That last bit really cracked me up XD

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
@Magpie2012  Thanks Magpie. I'd already had Artie's Lunar Lunacy bookmarked before the Graveyard shut down.

@Ricalynn         I can't resist reading your new story because you are just rolling out the chapters these days.
                        Your house is really lovely---it's a house where sims can live, not just skill. I saw what I thought was a little greenhouse in the right back corner but your garden is in a separate space.
                        What cracked me up the most is how the bad@$$ Artie got so worked up over the dynasty turning into a (gasp) "kissy story."  Perish the thought!
                        I've decided to go back and forth between your two stories for now.  :-)
                        Ooooh, I love secrets! What is Mortimer's secret about Pollinator #9?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
YAY!!!  I just started catching up on my reading and found a Rica/Artie story!!!  He's so bad he's good.  (Don't tell Colt I said that)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Dare I ask how many enemies Artie has made already?  I feel for Lucas though, he's just a boy >:D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
ooOO, so much going on in so few days! Best of luck with your dynasty, not that you'll need it. Artie is a pro!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Oh that was pure Artie!!!
Omw! Lol wow. Shannon is right, that was pure Artie. That last bit really cracked me up XD
@sdhoey and @Shewolf13  yeah Artie is definitely in true form these days and he only seems to be breaking in new habits/breaking out old ones the older he gets!

@Ricalynn         I can't resist reading your new story because you are just rolling out the chapters these days.
                        Your house is really lovely---it's a house where sims can live, not just skill. I saw what I thought was a little greenhouse in the right back corner but your garden is in a separate space.
                        What cracked me up the most is how the bad@$$ Artie got so worked up over the dynasty turning into a (gasp) "kissy story."  Perish the thought!
                        I've decided to go back and forth between your two stories for now.  :-)
                        Ooooh, I love secrets! What is Mortimer's secret about Pollinator #9?
@oshizu The rush of posts were mostly me catching up to the exact point I was in the game before I got in a session this afternoon.  It's the end of spring break though so I'm sure things will slow down on this story.  I do try to keep up but I went form 0 screenshots to 57 in one afternoon and still forgot the house tour -facepalm-  Thank you so much for your comments and yes.  Artie isn't about to let the focus be anything other than his accomplishments until #2 comes along.  He's kind of.. Artie like that.   

As for that greenhouse arch building thing that we got with Windenburg, I put it there thinking I would need to place plants there but I haven't gotten enough to warrant that yet.  I'm still very far from having the complete collection but I think that's where I'm going to put all my herbalism plants ( and maybe Sixam ones too )  We shall see. 

As for the secret - I've been sworn to secrecy.. but maybe it will come out before the pair dies.  Mortimer is bound to tick Artie off eventually.

YAY!!!  I just started catching up on my reading and found a Rica/Artie story!!!  He's so bad he's good.  (Don't tell Colt I said that)
@Joria I won't tell Colt if you won't.  For a moment I almost decided to have Artie go in the other Criminal branch since there is no red glow this time but I realized the last thing we needed was for him to think he was Neo and "the one."

Dare I ask how many enemies Artie has made already?  I feel for Lucas though, he's just a boy >:D
@Nettlejuice It's not that many actually.  He has picked his favorite targets and they go in front of his house all the time so it makes it easy.  The few times that we were running around he made a few more because they tried to stop him from completing his aspiration, hah!  And while Lucas starts as a boy, he gives as good as he gets.  I can't help but feel Artie has been a bad influence on that kid.

ooOO, so much going on in so few days! Best of luck with your dynasty, not that you'll need it. Artie is a pro!  ;)
@Playalot  Thank you!  I did some marathon playing and then decided to get up to date because that means I won't forget what the screenshots were supposed to be of!  And I will let him know you said so.. if he doesn't fail.  He gets a big head and then stops listening sometimes.  ;) 

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Since Nettlejuice so nicely mentioned Cass getting a new wardrobe.  I figured I might want to actually deliver on that.

Alex - *muffled* Hey what's the big idea.
Addy - You have huge ears.  This hides them.
Alex - No.  Find something else.
Addy - Okie Dokie Mr. Macy.

This was about as good as it got considering I hadn't expected him to be so bulky.

Reid - And then at the end the little kid jumps up and bites a hole right in his wing!
Jaxon - I know, kiddo.  I was the one reading the book to you for several hours last night. 
Reid - Oh..right sorry.  I think it's really awesome you've been helping me with my first aspiration goals, Dad.
Jaxon - For you little guy, I would do anything.  Plus you know.. I don't think I have much time left as a solid person.
Reid - Does that mean you're gonna die soon.
Jaxon - Yes and I'm sorry about that but I'm leaving you in good hands.  Your mother is going to need you.
Reid - I know Daddy.  Don't worry.  I won't let you down.
Jaxon - I know you won't - wait is that the fire alarm.

Bella - There is something about this incense burner that is 15 times more flammable than they used to be.
Jaxon - Since you guys got this, I'm going to go back to playing chess. *dance move to turn around*  Don't let the pot burn, Bella.
Bella - Don't worry, I won't.  You go do what you gotta do.
Cass - Did I get it all?
Bella - Yeah we're good.  Let's put out the burner though. We'll just get a plumbob light. 

Reid - Daddy.. are you going to take a nap before we finish this last game?
Jaxon - Yeah.. I don't think I'll be able to finish it bud.  Look away.
Reid - Okay.  I won't let you win this time then.

Reaper - Just going to sit back and wait for everyone arrive then I can get this done all flashy.
Cass - I think the fire extinguisher made me sick..
Addy - I think it did too.  Grampa Ares.. is that you?
Reaper - Who me?  Noooo?
Addy - You don't know if you're Ares or not?
Reaper - I'm definitely not named Ares.
Addy - Hm.

Artie - Addy why did you tell me to --
Alex - Oh my watcher --
*at same time*  Artie - That happened fast / Alex - He's Dead!
Julianna - Why?!  He didn't have to be taken right at 60!
Reaper - Just doing my job just like I was told.  Right Artie?
Artie - Huh?  Yeah yeah.. just the job can't blame us. 
Deadbeat Baby Daddy - All I wanted was to hang out man.   (**Refreshed, Recycled reference**)

Artie - So.. who are you?
Reaper - *pretends to ignore as if he can't hear over the bawling*
Artie - Hey.. I'm talking to you.  Just because we're in Windenburg doesn't mean I can't find a way to kick you down!
Reaper - Oh uhh.  New person to fill in while you're doing this.
Artie - Where's Ares?
Reaper - He was handling a death over at the Brooks place.
Artie - Ahh. 
Alex - Artie..what are you two talking about?
Artie - Shh.  Tell ya later kid.

Reaper - So now that that's done.  I guess I'll head back.  Good to meet you and all that..
Artie - Hey I never got a name
Reaper - *poof*
Artie - Sometimes I really miss that abiltiy.
Cass - You were a reaper?
Artie - Long story for another day. 

Juli - I ... can't .. believe.. he's.. gooone *waters pomegranate tree*
Addy - I know hunny.  Just get all those tears out and water the whole garden and then maybe you'll feel a little better.
Juli - I.. don't.. want.. to feel.. better.. *waters growfruit*
Addy - C'mon now.  We have to think of Reid.  He's going to need both of his parents.
Juli - *sniffs* I know. 
Addy - Hey I didn't say you had to stop crying..

Addy - Well that's a little.. depressing.
Cass - I'm writing a haunting melody in honor of Jaxon.
Addy - And because it's the last one you need.
Cass - I'd do it even if it wasn't.
Addy - Because you're sweet and haven't spent enough time around Artie to be corrupted.  You have fun with that.

Addy - Whoops, someone forgot to feed Bo. 
Artie - Aww is my Bo Vine dead?
Addy - Yes but it's okay.  We'll keep the skeleton.
Artie - We should get someone to plant a new one.  Name it Audrey II.
Addy - Don't you mean Bo the 2nd?
Artie - No I meant what I said. Keep up

Addy - Umm.. Julianna.  What part of going on a space race made you strip naked?
Juli - The part at the end where I distracted them and won.
Addy - Ohh.. okay.
(( Random Picture had to get added! ))

Addy - What's with all the naked people today?!
Maike - Whoa.. Clara.. You forgot your clothes!
Artie - *chuckles*  I'm only responsible for that one today.  I dared her she wouldn't do it..
Addy - You love doing that.
Artie - Fourth set of ta-tas I've seen this week.
Addy - Shouldn't you be more worried about oh I don't know.. Generation 2.
Artie - Nah.. I got time.  I was practically immortal when I had Ares. Or.. when Christen did rather.
Addy - *heavy sigh*

Next Update

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapter 7 (11 Apr 2016)
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »
--snickers-- That rocket ship... people really like to get naked when they come out of it XD  Poor Jaxon.  The whole "I'm not going to be able to finish it, don't look thing" got to me --sniffle--

anything