Author Topic: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty - Chapter 7: A Little Girl Who Looks Just Like Me  (Read 32867 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »
Another Pam Dynasty!  Yes!  *dances*  Midnight is stunning!  Love her formal wear especially.  Bookmarked!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 07:03:55 AM »
Thank you, everyone!  What a wonderful welcome for my new Dynasty!  I'm putting together Chapter 2 right now, so it will be up shortly.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 07:16:59 AM »
Chapter 2 - Shocks and Surprises

Midnight started getting homesick and went to visit her childhood home.  When she arrived, she was shocked to discover that it was gone and that there was an equestrian center in its place.  The park was back to normal, too, and didn't have the family graveyard.  She got to thinking and realized that things were different all over town.  Lots of new places and new faces were everywhere.  Her shock deepened.

With a certain amount of dread, Midnight went to where she knew old Grampy Chris lived when he first met her great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother Carina.  The man who lived there was leaving just as Midnight arrived, but she got a good look at him.  That face.  That mouth.  He was a very young man, probably no older than Midnight herself, but there was no mistaking it.  This was her Grampy Chris! 

She could only greet him because he’s already a celebrity.  He didn’t recognize her, of course.  Her heart wanted to try to impress him so they could get to know each other.  Her head won out, though, and she turned and left.  She has her own life now and her own family to raise.  There’s no time to get stuck in the past.

Midnight had been looking in the paper for a dog to adopt from the shelter, but couldn’t find the right one.  She wanted to train a dog to hunt for gems and metals that would help support the family.  No luck, though, and she was disappointed because she loves all animals and the house felt empty while waiting for the baby to come.  To console herself, Midnight adopted a kitten named Misty.  She’s a Siberian and is just as cute as can be.  The two spent all day getting to be friends.

Connor heard around town that Jamie Jolina had puppies to adopt and stopped by her house.  She had a puppy named Lulu and Connor was instantly charmed by the tiny dog.  The mother was a small dog, so hopefully Lulu won’t grow to be very big.  Connor brought Lulu home to Midnight as a surprise.

Doesn’t Connor look so much different after his makeover?  I was shocked to see that he resembled the Tenth Doctor (played by David Tennant) from Doctor Who and dressed him accordingly. 

“I’m the Doctor.” - Doctor Who

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

McHazy

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 08:12:08 AM »
Kittens, puppies and nooboo incoming - Midnight and Connor will have their hands full!

I loved your Christopher cameo too, all the wee nods to the old before we bring in the new.  :) Connor's makeover is just the ticket, and what an uncanny resemblance to Mr Tennant. I've never noticed that before.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 08:17:32 AM »
Kittens, puppies and nooboo incoming - Midnight and Connor will have their hands full!

I loved your Christopher cameo too, all the wee nods to the old before we bring in the new.  :) Connor's makeover is just the ticket, and what an uncanny resemblance to Mr Tennant. I've never noticed that before.

Me neither!  I've never played Connor or even interacted with him much.  I laughed out loud when I put that hairstyle on him!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 08:26:35 AM »
Yay, another Dreamweaver story! Midnight is very pretty, I'm sure she and Connor will have lovely nooboos. You're right, Connor does look like David Tennant!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »
It's interesting to see that there will be dogs this time around. The kitten looks a lot like Baxtor, almost his clone! I love it!  ;D
Will there be a color theme for Midnight's descendants?
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 11:44:30 AM »
Wow, Connor really does resemble David Tennant!  That plus the fact that he is now a Dreamweaver makes Conner officially awesome  :D

Charlotte

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 04:48:33 PM »
Hi Pam!
I'm new to this forum, but not to dynasty stories, and I have to say I love yours already! Bookmarked and can't wait for more chapters :) And you're right about Connor's resemblance to ten, I never noticed that before!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 05:22:14 PM »
Zomg!  I love that he looks like the Tenth Doctor!  That is fantastic!  And how surreal it must be for Midnight to meet her many-greats grandfather again and have him not recognize her.

Offline rokrchik

• Townie
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:51 PM »
You had me at "Tenth Doctor".

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 06:13:16 PM »
OMG! Yes i'm here for it. Good luck Pam!

Offline MissWulfy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2014, 01:05:22 AM »
Yay Dreamweaver! I love your storytelling Pam, can't wait to see what you have to tell here  :D.
I'm on fire, I'm a fighter. I'll forever be the last one standing.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 01:51:27 PM »
Wow I didn't think there would be more Dreamweavers until TS4 was tried and tested. So glad to see I was wrong! Yay,  Midnight!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 07:22:25 AM »
It's interesting to see that there will be dogs this time around. The kitten looks a lot like Baxtor, almost his clone! I love it!  ;D
Will there be a color theme for Midnight's descendants?

Misty does look like Baxtor.  I didn't know until Misty came home and I compared her to pictures of Baxtor.  She's not quite as fluffy and has gold eyes, and that's about the only differences I see.  So, Misty can sort of continue the line of Dreamweaver Townie cats.  Sort of.

I don't know for sure about the naming theme.  The first heir fits into a couple of different theme categories and I haven't decided 100% which way I'll go.

You had me at "Tenth Doctor".

That made me laugh.  ;D

Wow I didn't think there would be more Dreamweavers until TS4 was tried and tested. So glad to see I was wrong! Yay,  Midnight!

I'll have to focus on Sims 4 when it comes out, but I hope to get some of this story written before then. 

By the way, I made Carina Dreamweaver in Sims 4, but can't figure out how to get a screenshot!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog