Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 157016 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Hey Artie needs to have a alien nooboo, Colt had one. LOL Poor Alex. Poor Margaret, left to fend for herself in that household  ::) ;D

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Now go to bed and don't you dare be pregnant.
   Rofl....does Artie actually listen to Addy? Must have been a killer, sitting on those party shots all this time.  hehe

Thank you for sharing how you play and post. I'm so enjoying your family dynamics.
Oh, Amir has the hates children trait...too bad. Reid looks great as an elder. On the other hand, Artie doesn't even look like an elder except for the slight pudge around his middle...

Haha, I would say that party would be "The Grims Doing Normal"  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
So what did that party actually count as? A birthday party, dinner party, house party? Inquiring minds want to know.

It may be my fault that Alex was blocking the door. Back in 2014, I complained on the official forum when one sim stepped over the corpse of his grandmother. Since then, they've taken dying more seriously, making more people grieve and so on.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Hey Artie needs to have a alien nooboo, Colt had one. LOL Poor Alex. Poor Margaret, left to fend for herself in that household  ::) ;D
@sdhoey Sadly at this time there is no alienboo.  However, that does not mean it won't happen in the future, I'm obviously not preventing abductions haha.  Margaret still has Simonis!  They're cousins but at least he's family and she's not stuck with just Grims.

Rofl....does Artie actually listen to Addy? Must have been a killer, sitting on those party shots all this time.  hehe

Thank you for sharing how you play and post. I'm so enjoying your family dynamics.
Oh, Amir has the hates children trait...too bad. Reid looks great as an elder. On the other hand, Artie doesn't even look like an elder except for the slight pudge around his middle...

Haha, I would say that party would be "The Grims Doing Normal"  ;D
@oshizu Sometimes.. about as often as he ever listened to Rica.. most likely less.  And yes.. I've been dying to talk about that party for some time now haha.    And yes I agree.  That is definitely a Grim Normal at this point. 

So what did that party actually count as? A birthday party, dinner party, house party? Inquiring minds want to know.

It may be my fault that Alex was blocking the door. Back in 2014, I complained on the official forum when one sim stepped over the corpse of his grandmother. Since then, they've taken dying more seriously, making more people grieve and so on.
@MarianT The party was actually a dinner party.  We have three more to do for Aria but as previously stated I've been kind of doing her as a doctor.  She's all ready for her promotion except the 3 surgeries she requires and I actually have to go to work with her to do those. 

And yeah Alex was right in the middle of the arch.  Everyone tried to get in but I cancelled it when the first person couldn't get through the door.  I had a party with a cake about to be used and other things going on.   I really did lose Artie too.  I had no idea he'd been abducted until I couldn't get him to come get salad and talk with others.   
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ain't no such thing as normal for a Grim. Alex died during a party in my game but you know what they say about Goths, Gunther always was a bit strange.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
LOL!  Oh, I hope Artie has a nooboo!  An Alien Grim would just be... awesome! --sniffle-- RIP Alex.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
Without a doubt the best party!  I would have had heart failure; I love how you are able to relish and storify the disasters and triumphs with equal enthusiasm!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Ain't no such thing as normal for a Grim. Alex died during a party in my game but you know what they say about Goths, Gunther always was a bit strange.
@ratchie He was/is.  I always seemed to have Gunther dying on my lawn in Sunset Valley.  Then again in TS3 they told you when a good friend was about to die so you could invite them over to stay the night and let them die on your lawn.

LOL!  Oh, I hope Artie has a nooboo!  An Alien Grim would just be... awesome! --sniffle-- RIP Alex.
@Shewolf13 Like I told Shannon, Not yet he's not apparently but maybe soon.  I won't prevent it because it's too funny to think about.

Without a doubt the best party!  I would have had heart failure; I love how you are able to relish and storify the disasters and triumphs with equal enthusiasm!
@tjtemple I used to invite people to parties that were just for fun in TS3 when I got the notification they were going to die.  Because for some reason in that game if Grim shows up it's the best party ever.  I learned back then to adapt.  Besides.  Artie being a reaper. death should be a daily event somewhere between lunch and tea but doing that would REALLY be against the rules (despite the fun factor).

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapter 44: One More Down
« Reply #308 on: May 04, 2016, 12:40:08 PM »

Simonis - So I was thinking about asking your dad about how to woo you.
Aria - *choke* What?
Simonis - *laughs*

Remember that comment about seeing Reid's brood at work.  We weren't kidding.  In the lobby is 2 Villareals and a Little Miss Lorena.
Receptionist - I'm sure we'll get to you all very soon. 
Doctor - Going to have to start

While little Cassie Rupp was back with Aria.
Aria - Okay sweetie let me just check your eyes and we'll get you out of here quick, okay?
Cassie - Okay. 
Aria - Now this might make you dizzy but I have to shine this into your eyes.
Cassie - I'm already dizzy.

Aria - You know I don't mind house calls if you guys would just let me get to you to examine you and shove this stuff down your throats.
Mauricio - Just like at the hospital.. but I'm wearing pants.
Aria - Something like that.

Aria/Margaret/Melody/Simonis -  What in the world are we watching..
Artie - Oh man this is the best movie ever.

Melody - By Carl, Artie is that you?!
Aria - Oh no Daddy.
Artie - Ahh the good ole days back on Lunar Lakes where things were just.. simple.
Margaret - Do we
Simonis - Just think of other things and ignore it like it doesn't exist.

Melody - We watched movies all night again.
Artie - I know.  The moon is about to set.
Aria - Man I have work soon.
Margeret - I have school..
Simonis - I get to sleep!
Addy - that's because you're not a professional gamer.  Lucky you.

Artie - *gasp*  I didn't think maxing Logic was that rough on a body.
Addy - It might just have been the joy of completing another aspiration.
Reaper - You're both wrong.

Artie - *sniff, sigh*
Reaper - Yeah I know you aren't attached to this one.  Why didn't you love your wife, Artie?
Artie - I made a promise to Aggie.
Reaper - Did you at least treat her right?
Artie - I don't need you to judge me.

Artie - You know.. I'm getting pretty good at making deals. Maybe we can cut one.
Reaper - Oh I'm not sure about that one.
Artie - Oh come on.  What do you have to lose?
Reaper - What are you willing to be without?

Reaper - I'm gonna go and I'll think about what you said.
Artie - Come back and have a chat without killing someone in the house will ya?
Reaper - Maybe.

Artie - And here's a nice tip for you if you can keep quiet about what you heard in the living room.
Gardener - Oh of course I can.  Thanks Mr. Grim.
Artie - No problem, kid.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapter 45: More Reid Kids
« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2016, 12:41:40 PM »

Amir - See.. didn't I tell you that ditching school would make you feel better?
Margaret - I don't know maybe.
Amir - Oh come on.  All that death in your house, I'd be going bonkers.
Margaret - So what are we doing here?
Amir - We're going to have fun. 
Margaret - I didn't even realize the Narwhal Arms was open during the day.
Amir - Oh it is.. trust me.

Amir - C'mon chica.  Order yourself a drink too.
Margaret - Okay. I'll just have my favorite.. no no.. the Sea of Fire.  May as well spend that Grim Money.
Amir - And a drink for the lady too Magnum, on her tab.
Margaret - You're kind of weird.
Amir - Uncle Max says that's okay.
Margaret - *chuckles*

Look it's the meeting of the mustashes.  Which one will will survive the meeting?
Margaret - So what's up with you wanting to ditch school every day?
Amir - I don't see the point.  I hate school and I'm never going to do well, you know.  And that means I'm not going to get the best job unless someone goes.. hey we have a position open.  Kid you're it.  And how often does that happen.
Addy - A lot.
Amir - Exactly.. almost never so I figure I'll just survive on my inheritance with Tatianna unless something or someone comes along to change that.  *bats lashes*
Margaret - *looks at him strangely*

Amir - You got it.  You got it.  Work it girl.
Margaret - Okay you win.  This is better than class.
Amir - See I told you.
Margaret - I should probably go home and check on Artie though.
Amir - He's a big red guy I'm sure he can handle it.
Margaret - Yeah but his wife died this morning.
Amir - Oh so you have more room in the house now then?
Margaret - Actually yeah.. way more than I'm used to. 

(( I literally looked away for a moment to come back to this.  Clearly he said something stupid ))
Amir - You know.. if you were my girl.. I could move in. And who wouldn't want to be my girl.
Margaret - You know what.  The fun factor is gone now.  I'm going to go home.

Text from Cara to Reid - I thought you should know love of my life, I gave birth to our third child this morning, it's a beautiful baby boy named Markus.
Addy - Well hello Markus.. How very white you are..  *squee*

Reid - Psst. Addy are we sure he's mine?
Addy - Definitely.  He's on your family tree.
Reid - He's so.. pale.
Addy - Oh right.. you don't really remember Aria at that stage do you?  Colorful personalities need time to bloom into their true colors. 
Reid - Oh..  Well don't worry handsome.  I don't actually care if you're purple or blue or pink.  If you're mine then you're allowed to be whatever you want.
Addy - I have to find Artie, let's go.
Reid - Leave me here.
Addy - Fine.

Addy - Artie Artie Artie.... Wait what is wrong with you?
Artie - I'm sad. 
Addy - Snap out of it man.  I'm fairly certain Reid's new boy is going to be purple.
Artie - That's nice.  Melody was purple. *sniff*
Addy - Oh come off it.  You don't even have the widowed moodlet.
Artie - So?  I witnessed death.
Addy - You ARE Death.   Suck it up man. 
Artie - *sniff* I know but I'm not pregnant either. 
Addy - Good.  Just more room for us to fill up in magical happy ways.
Artie - Just go away.
Addy - No.

Last picture.  I went to load up the game and look at these people.  There are just so many comments that could be made from their faces.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Double Update for the 4th
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2016, 12:56:45 PM »
Aww poor sad Artie does big red need a hug.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2016, 01:03:49 PM »
So Reid had a super-white baby after all! Well, for now. ;)

Is this the first time we've seen Artie's sparkly suit? Because it looks beyond ridiculous but in a fitting way.

I want to be sad for Melody's death, and I kind of am, but she definitely felt like the spouse that Artie connected with the least. I believe him when he says that Agnes was the love of his life and it was clear that she was the one for him in that dynasty, but he seemed to have good chemistry with Christen too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2016, 01:15:35 PM »
Aww poor sad Artie does big red need a hug.

@ratchie He says he accepts hugs from the Voice but Addy needs to keep her paws off.

So Reid had a super-white baby after all! Well, for now. ;)

Is this the first time we've seen Artie's sparkly suit? Because it looks beyond ridiculous but in a fitting way.

I want to be sad for Melody's death, and I kind of am, but she definitely felt like the spouse that Artie connected with the least. I believe him when he says that Agnes was the love of his life and it was clear that she was the one for him in that dynasty, but he seemed to have good chemistry with Christen too.
@Trip For now ;)   And no.  That was his wedding outfit.  Melody had on a black suit and he had a sparklie white thing.  The two of them actually sat like that all night after their final date (didn't show).
And yes him and Christin had a bit of a connection I agree but Agnes is always the one he returns to.  Not saying it's not possible to love more than one person but this time Artie was like.. "I have three wives in the afterlife.  Getting a fourth would REALLY cause issues.. so I'll have a baby mama."  And that's what he did. He was always affectionate towards her (full friendship/romance bars) but they also fought randomly ever since the sauna thing with Reid hah. 

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #314 on: May 04, 2016, 01:37:49 PM »

Artie: May the Fourth be with you!

If they smiled, their faces might crack.  :P
I like Reid and Simonis the best.