Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 154740 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Now I'm trying to figure out who Simonis is and the reaper has to be one of Artie's wives or something.

I know, I know, I know ... but I'm not telling (in case I'm wrong)

Rica, this is why I've always loved your stories. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || She's Having a Baby!
« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2016, 10:53:01 PM »

Aria - You think we're going to be good parents.
Simonis - *kisses her cheek* I think you're good everything. 
Aria - You need to back off the sugar before we get fat.
Artie - Yeah yeah yeah.  You guys want to do this or what?
Aria - No one likes a jealous red man.
Artie - Red man no like waiting.  Red man hungry.
Aria - Red man caveman going to get beaten by pregnant daughter.
Artie - Red man wouldn't fight back.  Red Child cheat.

Artie - Alright.. get in there together.  Let me see that belly... and *flash*  Now another just her.

Artie - And done.  Just like your mother.
Aria - Thanks Daddy.  Time to go work the garden.

Addy - You know.  From this angle I can't even tell your pregnant.
Aria - Oh?  Well I definitely feel it.
Addy - Oh I know, just saying if I turn a little this way...

Addy - Boom! Belly. Look like you're smuggling a balloon under that shirt.
Aria - It's not that bad. 
Addy - Wait til you see the photos later.  It's .. well it's something.
Aria - Oh I'm sure. 
Addy - You know I hear real watchers have wives' tails about the way you carry a baby says what it is.  No idea which one it is though. 
Aria - Absolutely no help.

Aria - *whistling suddenly turns too high*
Addy - No, no.  When you get to the chorus, you drop back down.  You know..You okay?

Aria - *deep breathing*
Addy - Should go round up that man of yours.  Plus I want to see his face.

I present to you a perfect case in the many faces of panicked father syndrome.

Aria - Well you coming or standing there?

New Doctor - Your husband is screaming..
Aria - Yeah.. whole load screen over here too.
New Doctor - So you're the new Chief of Staff.
Aria - Can't talk.. gotta deliver a baby.
Doctor - Why do you think I'm here?
Aria - Well I didn't think they'd let me do it to myself.  Can't reach the controls in that tube.
Addy - Maybe we should start doing it at home.
Aria - Then we wouldn't get birth certificates.
Addy - Oh yeah.

Simonis - I'm gonna be a Dad.
Aria - Simonis Goth !
Addy - You should probably follow her.
Simonis - Oh yeah.

Aria - You sure I can't go back there now.
Receptionist - You have to wait for the doctor.  You should know that.

Aria - Man.  I'm going to end up having this baby before she gets in here.
Receptionist - I'll call her.
Aria - Thank you.
Receptionist - She said just one more minute.

Aria - That's it.  I'm gonna waddle back there.
Addy - What about the doctor?
Aria - She can catch up.
Receptionist - *goes back to work just doing nothing but typing*

Aria - Simonis.. For Carl's sake.  Calm down. 
Simonis - But it's an invisible baby!
Aria - He better be joking.
Addy - Maybe.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Make That Two!
« Reply #362 on: May 12, 2016, 12:35:11 AM »
Oh sorry .. did I forget some photos? ;D

Addy - Oh.. Found it!
Aria - What is it?
Doctor - One second..
Aria - I am not a patient person!
Addy - Don't we all know it.
Simonis - *finally stops chatting with Artie back home to look* It's a boy!
Addy - Yes.. yes it is.
Aria - Get me out of this thing.

Simonis - *doing the baby voice* Whose Daddy's little champ, huh?
Aria - You realize you will pay for this..
Simonis - *still doing baby voice* But I got to hold him first.  You get him forever but I get him first. Yes I do.
Gen 3 - *coos*
Aria - If you weren't so cute..
Addy - And right..

Nurse Jerrica - So uh.. just hanging around today?
Aria - No.  Kind of waiting to hold my son who disappeared and no one will let me go home like you
Doctor - Nurse!
Jerrica - Duty calls. And what do you mean like me.
Aria - You're dead.. you should just move on now.
Jerrica - Huh?
Aria - Yeah.  Oh look.. travel music.. Bye.

Aria - Why didn't you two tell it was twins!
Addy - *cackles*
Everyone.. I'd like you to meet Alistair and Ash Grim.  ;D 
And yes I've been sitting on this secret since before I asked for baby  names.   Thank you to everyone who offered names.  Someone suggested having something to do with Simonis.  His name is made up so I went with his career - Pro Gamer.  Alistair is a video game character (Dragon Age), so is Ash but it's also in reference to Aria's herbalism.   I was so hoping for a girl who I could have named.. So many better things.   Final names chosen by a 4 year old who said Anduin and Arthas were silly names.

Addy - They're identical.
Simonis - All nooboos look the same at this stage don't they?
Aria - Yeah this is how Margaret looked except she had the girl onesie.
Addy - Right and remember bassinet baking means we won't know if they're red until Sunday.
Aria - Right.
Simonis - We could finish becoming soulmates..
Aria - One more minute.

Aria - I see you, little one.  We're going to have a lot of fun together.  Okay?  And I know the next few days are going to suck stuck in this little bassinet as it's slave but I promise we'll make it up to you on Sunday.  Just 46 more hours on my moodlet.  That's all it's gonna take.  And yes we will feed you and change your diapers.

Simonis - Psst.  They're getting stuck with Artie. *snickers*

Addy - Hey!  None of that!
Artie - Whoa.. that was close.
Addy - No fireproof home remember!

Artie - But I'm getting so good.
Addy - You almost blew up your face and as ugly as it is, I can't imagine it would be any better crispy.
Artie - Ehh.
Addy - You look exhausted. Just stop for the night.  Go say hi to your grandkids and go to bed.

Because changing clothes, hopping into the hot tub and then taking a nap is the smart thing to do when you're sleepy.

Aria - Excuse me.. Look I understand the red man is hiding somewhere but I'm trying to be this man's soulmate and I would really appreciate it if you would make yourself useful.  Go change the stinky diapers upstairs and scoot.
Simonis - Aria.
Aria - What?  This is like that one house Dad was talking about.  It's a date.. for us.  Not the random alien visitors stalking Daddy. Besides we have 4 hrs to go before we age up the kids.  That's at least two more gold dates.
Simonis - You still could have been nicer.. or just ignored her and kept staring at me. 

Addy - Hey Soulmates.. What did you do to the kids...

Artie Says - Gotta Love me!

I didn't hardly take any photos of all the people snuggling and caring for these kids and I decided that was a perfect time to finish the achievement for the lovebirds.  I always take forever on the Soulmate aspiration.  (forever meaning like 3-4 days)  So this is exactly every documented photo of their time as bassinet slaves. Also there's not another photo because I didn't take one.  I paused the game after getting a look and haven't opened it back up.  Next update - Grim Twins 2.0

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oooh congrats on the twins!
With your rainbow slider, I wonder if it would be possible to get both a red Grimboo and a Melody-colored Grimboo.
*waits patiently for Grim Sunday....

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Could they be different colours. I have to know. By the way not waiting patiently at all.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Welcome, Alistair and Ash! You know, you could call them Goth-Grims or Grim-Goths. I was going to ask how you got a picture of the empty bassinets, but then I realized *duh* the babies flew the coop. Incidentally, my 2nd twin boys always arrive in pink bassinets. I thought it was a rule.

Also -- so very glad Simonis was successful in his pleading. Just goes to show that it pays to make your Immortals friends with everyone in the house.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
It took me two days to read it, but I've caught up!!!!

I love Marcus and What.  What>>>  are those Behren socks!

But more than Marcus, I really enjoy Artie.  He's so funny.  His "death" scared me though, but I thought it was unlikely that he'd die.  He has you for a watcher, after all.  And it was really neat seeing you put your sims through some of your strategies for more points.  I liked Reid a lot too, and I'm sorry he is gone now :(  Had to laugh at him going through the fence and across the pool though.

Congrats on your twins!  Judging by the way she was carrying (since you mentioned it) I thought for sure she would have a girl.  Anduin and Arthas, silly names!  Psh!  I guess you play World of Warcraft too.  As do I... occasionally. 
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
I about had a heart attack with Artie!  And it's driving me crazy, trying to figure out who the Reaper is!  Argh! lol But loving every moment of this, Rica, as usual ^^

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Twins, lovely surprise and I love Alistair from Dragon Age. Anduin would have been awesome for a name.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
So my name suggestion was actually redundant? We got an Alistair out of it either way, so whatever. ;)

Can't wait to see if the white babies will change or not. Stupid pale Simonis adding to the mystery!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Oooh congrats on the twins!
With your rainbow slider, I wonder if it would be possible to get both a red Grimboo and a Melody-colored Grimboo.
*waits patiently for Grim Sunday....
It's not really a slider as much as 60+ skins that are CC that seem to be attached in some ways.  Depends on what colors the parents are really.

Could they be different colours. I have to know. By the way not waiting patiently at all.
They could because of genetics but it won't be like pulling out a random color from the hat kind of thing.  Not going to be yellow for instance.

Welcome, Alistair and Ash! You know, you could call them Goth-Grims or Grim-Goths. I was going to ask how you got a picture of the empty bassinets, but then I realized *duh* the babies flew the coop. Incidentally, my 2nd twin boys always arrive in pink bassinets. I thought it was a rule.

Also -- so very glad Simonis was successful in his pleading. Just goes to show that it pays to make your Immortals friends with everyone in the house.
Mine didn't so I guess I broke the rule or still had a bassinet at home though I thought I had gotten rid of it honestly.  Then again. Artie.  If they hadn't been green/yellow I probably would have had serious trouble figuring out which child was which the entire slavedom.

I about had a heart attack with Artie!  And it's driving me crazy, trying to figure out who the Reaper is!  Argh! lol But loving every moment of this, Rica, as usual ^^
Thanks for reading Wolfie and yeah.. I promise to get to that sooner than later.  Promise!

Twins, lovely surprise and I love Alistair from Dragon Age. Anduin would have been awesome for a name.
It kind of would have been but she said no and for some reason I let her be the deciding factor.

So my name suggestion was actually redundant? We got an Alistair out of it either way, so whatever. ;)

Can't wait to see if the white babies will change or not. Stupid pale Simonis adding to the mystery!
Not redundant at all.  Actually you and 2 others sent me Alistair or a version of it and it's one of the reasons when I remembered Dragon Age Alistair it went into the pot for this round.   Alistair and Ash were called Baby and Surprise until I got them to the dresser with their new names.    And don't forget all of Simonis pale ancestry save Robin. but not sure his genes are very.. strong you know?

It took me two days to read it, but I've caught up!!!!

I love Marcus and What.  What>>>  are those Behren socks!

But more than Marcus, I really enjoy Artie.  He's so funny.  His "death" scared me though, but I thought it was unlikely that he'd die.  He has you for a watcher, after all.  And it was really neat seeing you put your sims through some of your strategies for more points.  I liked Reid a lot too, and I'm sorry he is gone now :(  Had to laugh at him going through the fence and across the pool though.

Congrats on your twins!  Judging by the way she was carrying (since you mentioned it) I thought for sure she would have a girl.  Anduin and Arthas, silly names!  Psh!  I guess you play World of Warcraft too.  As do I... occasionally. 
Yay!  I hope it was worth the time spent.  And yes those are Behren socks.  Artie reads other stories and he liked Luke's socks.  Made Markus put on a pair. I miss Reid as well.  Trust me. But Markus has a club called Reid's Brood with all of his siblings and mother that come over to the house though so it's like seeing Reid all the time in bits and pieces hah. 

As for WoW.. yes we have our history just not a current player unless you count Hearthstone.  I can't help but make the jokes though because most people get them in some form or fashion. 

Oh and about the way she was carrying.  I tried to hint it was twins to see if anyone would pick up on it.  After her having the kids and going back and looking at the photos I swear the game gave her belly a weird shape to resemble two heads on either side.

Another update is coming but we had someone visiting here at the house which meant cleaning and then actually chatting with the person instead of ignoring her. 

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
Yay!  I hope it was worth the time spent.  And yes those are Behren socks.  Artie reads other stories and he liked Luke's socks.  Made Markus put on a pair. I miss Reid as well.  Trust me. But Markus has a club called Reid's Brood with all of his siblings and mother that come over to the house though so it's like seeing Reid all the time in bits and pieces hah. 

As for WoW.. yes we have our history just not a current player unless you count Hearthstone.  I can't help but make the jokes though because most people get them in some form or fashion. 

Oh and about the way she was carrying.  I tried to hint it was twins to see if anyone would pick up on it.  After her having the kids and going back and looking at the photos I swear the game gave her belly a weird shape to resemble two heads on either side.

Another update is coming but we had someone visiting here at the house which meant cleaning and then actually chatting with the person instead of ignoring her. 

Hmm, yes.  I know how that goes.  When people come over here we just sit on the couch kind of awkwardly because I don't know how to socialize.  I hope it isn't obvious I am just waiting for them to leave?

I saw that about the two bumps.  Looked like she had one on (her) upper left, one lower right.  If I recall without going back through them.

I just love clubs to death.  I don't know how I did the first generation without them.

I'm not playing currently either.  Not sure I'll play the upcoming xpac.  Just kind of disappointed with the way things have gone with it all.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I would like to say sorry for taking far longer than anticipated in revealing the picture right below this text.  Obviously most of you probably saw it before you read this.  I know I would have.  ;D

Addy - Oh come on.  You were older than him by like 30 seconds.  And really if you're going to pout.  I mean really if you're going to pout.. I could think of a reason..

Not even out of the bassinets for 2 hours and they were already accosting people on the street.
Ash - Hi I'm Ash.
Alistair - And I'm his twin Alistair.
Mauricio - You don't look like twins.
Alistair - You calling us liars?
Ash - Bet our grandpa wouldn't like to hear someone on his lawn called us liars.
Mauricio - Hey no need to involve Artie.

Alistair - Hi.  I'm Alistair
Ash - And I'm Ash.
Clifton Rupp - Clifton.  You guys are new around here huh?
Alistair - Just baked.  We live right there - points-
Clifton - Oh.. with my brother Markus.
Ash - Ohh.. you're one of them.
Clifton - Huh?
Ash - Nothing.  It's nice to meet you.
Alistair - But we gotta go meet three more people.
Clifton - Later!

Alistair - Hi.  You're cool.  Can we be friends?
Bridgette - Sure why not.  Who are you?
Ash - He's Air and I'm Ash.  We're the Grim Twins.
Bridgette - Your mom couldn't think of names huh?
Alistair - You're the fifth person we've met and it's just faster to say Air.  I'm actually Alistair.  Like the guy from the game and almost the name of the weird eye guy in Larry Planter.
Addy - You mean Harry Potter.
Ash - No.. I said it right. I remember.

Red Child - You sure you want to do that?
Red Head - Umm.. yes.
Red Child - But are you sure?
Red Head - Oh come on.  You can't be like this all 3 games.

Simonis - *momentarily stunned by the fact his wife teleported in... even though he just did the same thing.  Or maybe it's the fact she's suddenly really buff from her last epic workout*

And all chances of Clifton being one of the three children needed for the social aspiration disappear in a puff of smoke as he ages up in the middle of a double club meeting.   He looks so much like his father.

Addy - And switch.
All Four - Why?
Addy - If you switch now you'll all be maxed relationships and there will be no question of favoritism.
Ash - We all know I'm the favorite. 
Air - Not anymore. 
Aria - Boys.
Twins - Yes?

Red Child - Dad says you're going to read a story about trolls.  Is that true?
Red Mother - There is nothing wrong with a story about trolls.
Red Child - Are you sure?
Red Mother - I'm not your brother.  You will not win this.  Now shh.  This story starts with a rhyme.
Red Child - Really?
Red Mother - Big Red wrote it.
Red Child - Wow.

Pale Father - Don't look at me like that.
Pale Child - You just said the queen kissed the sleeping princess.
Pale Father - She did.
Pale Child - What exactly are you reading me?
Pale Father - A fairy tale.
Pale Child - What happened to the prince?
Pale Father - A parent, guardian, best friend, sibling.. No one ever said true love had to be between romantic partners.
Pale Child - I'm 5 days old.
Pale Father - Never too early to learn, son.

Red Mother - And then the sweetest thing you could ever imagine happened.
Red Child - Uh huh.. still listening.
Addy - *snort*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Addy - So.. What wish are you going to make?
Margaret - I'm thinking.
Addy - Well?
Margaret - Yeah I got it.

Margaret - Well?
Addy - You will always be Baby Margaret to me so..
Margaret - Yes but now I'm an adult adult.
Addy - Oh I know. Going to tell me that wish?
Margaret - No.. I don't need your help.  I'll figure out a way to do it on my own.
Addy - Alright.. then how about we get you something?

Margaret - Since you're asking.  I want a massage.
Addy - Oh well that was quick.
Margaret - That's fine.  I just.. I think I would like to meet some new people.  The first person I want to meet needs to bring hot stones and strong hands.
Addy - *snorts, laughs* You got it.

Addy - Hot Stones and strong hands.. how's this?
Margaret - *unintelligible noises*
Addy - That good huh?

Twins - Addy!
Addy - What?!
Twins - This stuff is nasty..
Addy - It's either drink those or pee yourself.  I will remove all the bathroom doors and bushes.
Alistair - You're so mean!
Addy - One Aspiration and an A.. that's all I ask and I'll give you something nice. .. That's one each from both of you.
Twins - *snaps*

White Grim - Hey is that Bridgette!
Red Grim - Where?  No that's too big to be Bridgette.
White Grim - *changes a few pieces quick*

Red Grim - Hey..you trying to trick me?
White Grim - No.. why would I do that?

So glad both boys have joined the Grim side of expressiveness.

In an effort to get some new blood in the neighborhood we started clicking on everything we could hire staff.  Look who came when we hired an entertainer.

Simonis - Mom!  how did you- Why did you?  I can't believe it's you in the middle of the day even.
Cassie - Look at my big boy.  Almost an old man now aren't you?
Simonis - I got a week or so.  How're you?  How's Dad?  Is this a one time thing or?
Cassie - Hey.. enough with the questions.  I'm Dead, He's dead.  And I'm pretty sure you can hire us anytime you want.  Remember your Dad played guitar.  And Stop asking about me and tell me about my grandkids.
Simonis - Welll.. 

Cassie - Now get a little more paint on that brush boy.  Are you going to streak it or paint it!
Simonis - Thanks

Red Twin - This is still nasty.
Addy - Markus is 2 excellents and 3 best sellers away.
White Twin - If you loved us, you would tell him to not go back to school until he was done.
Addy - I will do no such thing boys.  Bottoms up and no lip or you get the old people dungeon, y'hear?
(( I so need to show you guys pictures of that too ))

Meet Belinda.  She's not Mario or Luigi but she's interesting.. and she came to fix all the stuff that's randomly broken in the house without making me have to find it all to make Artie do it.

Belinda - Well hello there little guy.  I just got done with your dishwasher.
Red Twin - I know.
Belinda - So what you doing?
Red Twin - Waiting for  the other one.
Belinda - Other what?

Belinda - Oh so are you brothers?
Red Twin - Oh he's my twin.
White Twin - Yep, we're twins.
Belinda - You guys are adorable.  Okay I should go.
Red Twin - Bus Driver Protocol 14
White Twin - Yes.. 14.  Oh Belinda..
Belinda - Yes?

The boys thought it would be funny to move their mom's skelly sim.  Now Markus has someone watching over him all the time.

Red Child - *stage whisper*  It's that purple girl again!
Red Head - I know.  I invited her.
Red Child - Why?
Bridgette - Because I'm purple and awesome.
Red Head - Not exactly.  You're just the only other child in the whole world so you have to be our friend.
Bridgette - Says who?
Red Child - Says him.. duh.  It was like two seconds ago.

Bridgette - Your drink just went off like a nuke.
Red One - Yeah kinda cool huh?
Bridgette - Not really.  Haven't you guys ever heard of Rally the Troops?
White One - We have and Books of life.  But the first one doesn't make us not have to shower and we don't have books of life. 
Red One - Plus this way the old man can stand in the basement laughing evilly in the science lab and Addy can't say anything.
White One - And he promised if we just kept drinking them, he'd get us something fun.
Bridgette - Well.. can I have one?
Twins - No.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Hahahahahahaha!  I love how you call them all White Grim, Red Grim, or Red Mother, Pale Father.  Love it.  And love the twins.  I take it no hints as to who the heir is?

anything