Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 165975 times)

Offline Alex

• Occult
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #390 on: January 21, 2017, 03:09:16 PM »
Finally all caught up :)

Wendell:  Okay, but if I start bubbling it’s on you.

I'm not entirely sure why, but this line cracked me up ;D Loved all the foreshadowing, too - poor, poor Mallory.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #391 on: January 23, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »
@oshizu I don't know what's up with the restaurant. It's a total mess. I'm hoping restaurants still work okay in new non-bloated files, but it's a good thing Echelon is just for fun because it loses money like crazy. We get about three customers a day, and at least one of them just walks in and turns around and leaves. Jorge's replacement refuses to wear the uniform and often takes off for half of her shift to go for a jog around Magnolia Promenade. It's still pretty nice for meeting people, but I'm thinking of selling it off soon.

@wfgodot Massages rock. I mostly use yoga and baths plus incense but the higher-level massages have really long-lasting moodlets and they're really helpful. The only big problem is getting the massage-er and massage-ee in the same place at the same time. Half the time it takes them so long to walk over they forget what they were doing and wander off. It can be very time-consuming.
I'm very glad you like Wendell. He's probably the most fun. :)

@Caterina Thanks! I agree. Tallulah can mourn very attractively. Two more butts now. :( One butt forward, one butt back. Or something. :)

@Magpie2012 Thanks! I adore them, too! Brandy makes an excellent avatar, but who knows? Her kids might be even cuter!

@Alex Glad you liked the foreshadowing, and even more glad you enjoy my jokes. :)

Watcher's Note:  I'm going to bump back down to three posts a week for now. I'm still figuring out how I want to pace things going forward. I'd like to have this go more-or-less real time, but I want to make sure I keep enough posts banked to stay consistent. We'll see how it goes.

Chapter 95:  I'm Not Crying. You're Crying.

Tallulah:  Well, that was nice, but I still miss my Jorge. I’m going to go cry it out and hit the sack.

Mallory:  Phew! I’m exhausted. I don’t think I’m going to even make it upstairs. What a day!

Wendell:  Okay, Mom. See you in the morning. Stay cool.

Watcher:  Or not.

Morris:  Um . . . no? No. NO!

Thaddeus:  What?  Just . . . what?

Wendell:  My last words to my mother were, “Stay cool.”  Who even says that? Of COURSE she was going to stay cool. My mom was the coolest!

Morris:  Okay, what can I eat?  There’s got to be an appropriate meal for “I just watched my daughter get reaped and my entire reason for existing has been obliterated.” Butter? Like just a solid stick of butter? That seems about right.

Watcher:  Thad! THAD! We gotta talk!

Thaddeus:  What are you even still doing here? Have you no decency? No respect? You failed us. You screwed it up. It’s over now. Just go.

Watcher:  Look, yes! Yes. I screwed up. It’s bad. I know it’s bad, but-

Thaddeus:  But you’re going to fix it? You think there’s anything you could possibly do to fix this?

Watcher:  No. I can’t fix it. I can’t. I want to, and I’m sorry. I really am. I’m so sorry. But here’s the thing: we can do something else. People like you, and they don’t want it to end this way, so we’re going to keep going. Here. Drink this. You’ll feel better.

Thaddeus:  People? What people?

Watcher:  Forum people. Your fans, I guess you could say. I was about to give up, and they convinced me there was a way out of this mess, and I choose to listen to them.

Thaddeus:  But the dynasty . . . you failed it. It’s a failure.

Watcher:  Granted. Yes. Granted, it is a failure but it could still be a complete failure.

Thaddeus:  I’d say the failure is pretty darn complete. Grandma Mal is dead.

Watcher:  Yes, okay. Yes. The failure is complete, but the story isn’t. Not yet. The story needs an ending, and you’re going to go out and find one. Now drink up.

Thaddeus:  I hope the look on my face adequately conveys my feelings about putting this substance in my body.

Watcher:  Yes. Excellent skepticism. A plus. Now bottoms up!

Thaddeus:  Who are these forum people, anyway? What do we know about them?

Watcher:  Not a lot. They’re very nice. They like you. Judging by their avatars, they’re all very attractive . . . and one of them is a small dog.

Thaddeus:  How does it type?

Watcher:  She. It's a she. She's a she. The dog is female. And I’ve never asked about the typing. I thought it would be impolite. Would you just drink? I realize this is all new to you, but I’ve had several days to get used to the idea of moving on and I’m getting anxious.

Thadeus:  Hey. Well all right, then. Ignoring for a moment Grandma Mal’s urn in the background-

Watcher:  Right. I’m going to move that.

Thaddeus:  I’m feeling a great deal better.

Watcher:  Good enough to hit the bars?

Thaddeus:  Actually, yeah. Do a little person-to-person charisma building. Sounds like fun.

Watcher:  Great. Just pop into the closet for a sec. I need to change . . . something. And then we’re out the door!

Thaddeus:  Sweet! Guys’ Night!

Watcher:  Well, there’s a much-needed stroke of luck. Go get ‘em, tiger!

Watcher:  Huh. Well there’s Omar. I’ve never really thought about it before, but he’s pretty cute.

Thaddeus: Yeah, I guess. So what?

Watcher:  What do you think? Any sparks? You’re already best friends. It would be convenient.

Thaddeus:  Sparks?

Watcher:  Okay, we’ll put him down as a “maybe.” Let’s head to the Stargazer. Maybe the romantic aura will help us out.

Watcher:  The scene is not jumping. In fact, it’s a little depressing. Let’s try the Blue Velvet. That’s where we found Goopy! That place never lets me down!

Watcher:  Why are all the bartenders elderly tonight? So inconvenient!

Thaddeus:  This is fun, though! Pranav and Akira agreed to come along, even though it’s 2 a.m. Woo guys night! I’m going to buy a round!

Watcher:  Buy several! Live it up! Yeah, I’m going to call Akira the frontrunner. He’s pretty dreamy, and his prematurely grey salt-and-pepper hair is intriguing to me.

Thaddeus:  Whatever. I’m having another drink.

Watcher:  Excellent idea!

Watcher:  Well, will you look what the cat dragged in? Only dead a few hours and you’re already hitting the bars, eh Mal?

Thaddeus:  Grandma Mal! It’s so good to see you! You have to meet my best friends! My BESTEST FRENZ in the WHOLE WORLD! This is Prakira, and this is Anav and we all love each other!

Mallory:  Bartender, give me a strong one. I clearly have some catching up to do.

Thaddeus:  I’m really sorry you died, Grandma Mal. The Watcher is sorry, too.

Mallory:  I know, hon. It’s okay. I’m happy. Really I am. And I’m excited you’re going forward. I can’t wait to see what happens! Oh, and if it matters, I vote for Akira.

Thaddeus:  For what?

Mallory:  . . . I’m guessing you’ll figure that out pretty soon.

Thaddeus:  Okay!

Thaddeus:  Oof. What a night. My head hurts. Why are you taking pictures of me in the shower? You know, you’re pretty smarmy sometimes.

Watcher:  Am not. You’re fully clothed. This hardly even counts as peeping.

Thaddeus:  I’m pretty sure it counts.

Watcher:  Just get energized. You’ve got one more whim to take care of.

Thaddeus:  Why? You said yourself we can’t complete the dynasty, anymore. Why am I still doing whims?

Watcher:  Well, here’s what I’m thinking: We can still have eight immortals. We blew the Hall of Fame thing, but we can still have eight relatives of J Huntington III to get into Huntington Estates and get through that whole obstacle course and that sounds like a lot more fun than giving up and crying into a pillow, don’t you think?

Thaddeus:  Okay, I’m agreed on the whole not-crying-into-a-pillow thing, but how do we get the eighth immortal into the house?

Watcher:  Via your man-womb.

Thaddeus:  There are at least six thousand other ways you could have said that, and at least two thousand of them wouldn’t have made me ill.

Watcher:  Sorry. It’s been an emotional week. I’m a bit loopy.  Go to work. I’m going to see if any cute male customers come into Echelon today.

Watcher:  And I give up. Congrats, Akira! You win!

Thaddeus:  I don’t think you’ve thought this through.

Watcher:  I have! I swear! This is the best way. Now go research pick-up lines while I have someone read your Book of Life to top up your needs. I’ll have your Mom get Mr. Salt-and-Pepper over there in the right mood.

Thaddeus:  You know I have a girlfriend, right?

Watcher:  And . . .?

Thaddeus:  You messed up my internal . . . business. Why can’t you mess with hers, too?

Watcher:  I’m a little unclear on whose internal businesses I’m allowed to mess with. I know I can change yours once, but as for persons outside the household . . . it feels iffy to me.

Thaddeus:  Why don’t you just ask?

Watcher:  Because the answer is “You’re not official, anymore. Do whatever you want.” and I don’t like that. Also, I’m shy.

Thaddeus:  *arches eyebrow*

Watcher:  What? I am. Look, we’re doing this because this is what feels right to me. Rieko’s very sweet, and she loves you. I’m sure she’ll understand. Besides, you like this guy, yeah? You said you loved him last night!

Thaddeus:  I do. Akira’s great. He’s very cute and he’s got a wonderful personality. It just feels a little forced.

Watcher:  It is forced. It’s extremely forced. But the longer you wait the more ambrosia we have to come up with. Could you just work with me, please? I promise I’ll get rid of his bell-bottoms.

Thaddeus:  Okay, but I want to stress that the bell-bottoms are not really the main issue.

Watcher:  Soooo . . . keep the bell-bottoms?

Thaddeus:  Heck no! They’re awful! Just . . . oh never mind. There’s no talking to you when you get in these moods.

Watcher:  Pernille is going through a Squirrel Period, I see.

Watcher:  Pernille, you minx! Did you just walk all the way out here from the back patio to enchantingly introduce yourself to this guy? What would Goopy say? I’d better tell Thaddeus to get a move on.

Pernille:  So, Akira sweetheart, I see you’ve met Tallulah. She’s an elder like the rest of us, but has chosen to dye her hair because apparently she thinks she’s fooling anybody.

Tallulah:  Hey. I went through an appropriate period of mourning and now I’m back in the game. Akira, darling, let’s get you out of those clothes.

Akira:  Oh, am I getting a makeover?

Tallulah:   Sure. We can do that, too.

Tallulah:  Oh, I love that shirt on you!

Akira:  Oh, my!

Tallulah:  Let’s go discuss this further in the flirty bedroom, shall we?

Thaddeus:  Okay, Mom. That’ll do. I appreciate your help, but I can take it from here.

Tallulah:  Okay, if you’re sure. But do let me know when you’ve finished with him. I get the feeling Akira and I have a lot more to talk about.

Thaddeus:  *sigh* Enough, Mom!

Arianna:  Hi, there! Can I help? I just popped in to see how our dear Akira was getting on. Can I get you anything? Roses? Potions? Do you think Akira would like a nice massage?

Thaddeus:  That’s it! EVERYBODY OUT!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #392 on: January 23, 2017, 03:00:18 PM »
Arianna:  Hi, there! Can I help? I just popped in to see how our dear Akira was getting on. Can I get you anything? Roses? Potions? Do you think Akira would like a nice massage?

Oh my ;D That might just be even scarier than the bell-bottoms.

And carrying on sounds way more fun than crying into a pillow :)

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #393 on: January 23, 2017, 03:02:51 PM »
I swear this is the funniest thing I have ever read anywhere.  Everything.

Morris looking to eat an entire stick of butter.  I did feel very bad for him as he watched Mallory get reaped.  I read his cries of No! and then realized... oh yeah, that's his daughter.
But then Wendell kindly reminded us he told her to stay cool, and I chuckled again.

Thaddeus showering in his trusty yellow dress.  LOL and the forum people, one of whom is a dog.

But man... at "via your man-womb" I lost it.

I also loved that you're shy :)
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #394 on: January 23, 2017, 03:10:49 PM »
Highlights:
* Your dismal screenshot of the Skye Lounge. Good thing Wendell wasn't there--he might have cried over the pathetic ambiance.
* "Watcher:  It is forced. It’s extremely forced. But the longer you wait the more ambrosia we have to come up with."  (so true!)
* All the female immortals shamelessly fawning over the adorable Akira--at least we know the family approves...kind of.
* Arianna was the the funniest because she was unexpected and didn't (couldn't? move aside, Lula) address Akira directly.

I'm so happy that this story continues! Thad is really lovable! (Hope Akira thinks so, too!)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #395 on: January 23, 2017, 05:16:41 PM »
Thaddeus:  Who are these forum people, anyway? What do we know about them?

Watcher:  Not a lot. They’re very nice. They like you. Judging by their avatars, they’re all very attractive . . . and one of them is a small dog.

Thaddeus:  How does it type?

Watcher:  She. It's a she. She's a she. The dog is female. And I’ve never asked about the typing. I thought it would be impolite. Would you just drink? I realize this is all new to you, but I’ve had several days to get used to the idea of moving on and I’m getting anxious.

This.  This is why you should never stop writing.

I was laughing so hard. I hung my head down and was still laughing so now my head was banging on the desk.  I stopped reading after the word dog...I had to call my son and share.  When I had him on the phone I continued reading and you continued to slay me.  Very funny stuff missy!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #396 on: January 25, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »
@Alex Oh, man. It was terrifying. They just kept coming. I don't know what it is about Akira, but the Spiffendale ladies were all over him. Crazytown!

@wfgodot Oh, you! Stop it! *makes gesture to indicate you should not stop* Anyway, thank you. I'm so glad I could make you chuckle.

@oshizu I love you listing the highlights! Yay! Yes, after a frighteningly thorough examination, Akira has passed muster at the Spiffendale house. Sheesh!

@Caterina Well, if you keep making sweet comments like that one, I will definitely keep writing. I hope your son enjoyed the story, too! Does he play The Sims? Did he have any idea what was going on? Anyway, thank you so much!

Chapter 96:  Don't Get Greedy

Thaddeus:  Well, on the upside, I can’t think of anything that would make this any more awkward.

Akira:  Honestly, I’m flattered. You’ve all gone to a lot of trouble to get me here. You needn’t have bothered. I’m really into you, Thad.

Thaddeus:  Yeah? You sure you don’t want one of my grandfathers to come in and recite love poetry to you? Judging by the behavior of my other relatives it wouldn’t take much to make that happen.

Akira:  *giggles* Nah. Let’s just be alone, shall we?

Akira:  Okay, I’m ready.

Thaddeus:  All right. Here goes!

Thaddeus:  Huh. Turns out I’m ready, too.

Thaddeus:  You know, you’re being profoundly cool about all this.

Akira:  Please. One look into those soulful eyes of yours and I was down for anything. Now in case my neck tilt wasn’t conveying this clearly enough, come hither.

Thaddeus:  Yay . . . ish.

Watcher:  Awwww! You’re an insta-bumper! Look at that little baby pooch! That is too adorable.

Thaddeus:  How nice that everything is working out so well for you. I, on the other hand, have got a serious case of the queasies. And I have to get ready for work.

Thaddeus:  And I don’t appreciate you hitting on my baby daddy! You were supposed to be helping and you went way overboard and I had to literally lock you out of the room! You need to chill and start acting like a grandmother because you’re about to be one in a couple of days!

Tallulah:  Wow! I’m sorry, sweetie! I didn’t realize you felt so strongly about it.

Thaddeus:  I feel strongly about everything right now! My hormones are going nuts! I felt so strongly about my Eggs Benedict this morning that I wrote Grampa Morris a letter! Make it stop! Someone make it stop!

Tallulah:  Oh, baby. I know. I’ve been there, sweetie. It gets better, I swear. Let’s share detox secrets, okay? It’ll help.

Thaddeus:  I can’t even do yoga to calm down because it’s forbidden!

Thaddeus:  Yum. Strawberries. Delicious.

Watcher:  You say it enough times it becomes true, I’m telling you.

Pernille:  Well, I’m not happy about it, but this seems to be the way I exist now. Somehow my needs are getting filled regardless of my physical position, so I’ll do my level best not to complain. . . . Okay, I’m bored and this is nonsense. I’m going to travel.

Pernille:  Well, okay then. That’s a bit better. Nice to have a spa next door. Pity I’ve never been here before. As long as I’m here . . .

Pernille:  Ow!

Masseuse:  I’m terribly sorry, Ma’am. Was that too rough?

Pernille:  Nah, it’s fine. I should have known better. I’ve got six people with maxed wellness at home. I got greedy.

Pernille:  Now this I like. Someone always seems to be woohooing in the one at home.

Wendell:  Okay, seriously? I was just about to read that. Do you have to tidy up books the second they land on a surface?

Salma:  My sincerest apologies, Sir. I’ll do my best to be less efficient in the future.

Morris:  Sugar Bear! You called! I’ve missed you! Echelon is totally pointless without you.

Diego:  Everything is pointless without me, darling. But here I am. Open the place up. I’m starving. The food in the netherworld is totally depressing and I refuse to eat it.

Morris:  Back where we belong!

Diego:  Yes, indeed. And I look amazing in pink.

Morris:  Can’t argue with that.

Diego:  Oh, Darling. The fish trio. You know just what I like.

Morris:  Naturally.

Diego:  Dearest, I know you only ordered that so you can show off your chopstick skills.

Morris:  Skills?  Oh, well. I suppose I’ve picked up a think or two over the years, but I’d hardly call myself skilled.

Diego:  Oh, I’ve missed your false modesty so much. We should do this more often.

Arianna:  Sorry I can’t give you the regular massage today, honey. Hopefully you’ll still get a pretty good happy moodlet from this one.

Thaddeus:  Mmmmphhhh. Hmmmm. Niiiiice.

Rieko:  So, is something up with Thaddeus? He hasn’t called in a couple of days.

Tallulah:  Fishing! I’m just so jazzed about fishing that I cannot think or speak about anything else!

Rieko:  Wow. You guys all really love fishing.

Morris:  Yes. Love. Love it. Fishing.

Otto:  You brought Glacier-Infused Iceberg Lettuce as your fishing snack?

Morris:  What? You thought I was going to eat a hot dog or something? *chuckles condescendingly*

Otto:  But how did you keep it cold?

Morris:  Dry ice. Obviously. Seriously, Otto, it’s like you’ve never had a picnic before.

Thaddeus:  Satisfaction! With self!

Watcher:  Finally! Got some charisma up in here. Get on the horn, buddy, we’ve got some bonuses to negotiate.

Watcher:  Oh, well that’s convenient. Thaddeus! Rieko’s here! And she’s standing under the wedding arch!

Thaddeus:  So . . . .tada! Preggo! With another man’s baby!

Rieko:   . . . . . ..  . . .Face. I’m making a face . . . . This is the face I’m making.

Thaddeus:  Marry me anyway?

Rieko:  Oh. Well, . . . . okay. You sure your baby daddy won’t mind?

Thaddeus:  Nah. He’s super easy-going. He’s, like, super-power-level chill.

Rieko:  Nice.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #397 on: January 25, 2017, 01:23:21 PM »
Thaddeus and his little baby bump are too cute!
Oh no, Pernille's starting doing the T-stance! I laughed at her comment about enjoying the sauna.
Well, I laughed at every dialogue, actually.

But I especially loved Diego's return to Morris and their date. What feels!
Oh wait, I loved even more Morris bringing glacier-infused iceberg lettuce on dry ice for his fishing snack.
I give up. There's just too much to list. Great update!

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #398 on: January 25, 2017, 01:33:15 PM »
Morris:  Dry ice. Obviously. Seriously, Otto, it’s like you’ve never had a picnic before.

Morris, I love you :D

And I think congrats to Thaddeus, Rieko and/or Akira - although I must confess I'm not entirely sure what the social convention is around congratulating bride/pregnant groom/baby daddy...  ;)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #399 on: January 25, 2017, 05:09:18 PM »
Yay-ish and insta-bumper had me giggling.  Thaddeus looks very handsome in his satisfied with himself photo.  I liked Diego's comment about looking good in pink, too!

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #400 on: January 25, 2017, 06:34:20 PM »
Oh look at you, Thaddeus!  You are too adorable.  Your frame is so small I don't know if you can even handle a bump much bigger than that one.  I love how Akira was lost to his soulful eyes.  Hey, they were useful.  That tough childhood where nobody could look at you has paid off!

Haha, I like how Thad doesn't seem sure whether he should be excited or not.  Poor fellow and his emotions.  I would like to know what the letter about the Eggs Benedict had to say.

Oh Pernille!  My sims have gotten stuck like that a few times too.  I find it amusing that she has never been to the spa next door.  I neglect to take mine places too.  Never been to the spa myself.  Love her attitude about the whole thing, though.  At least she made use of being forced to travel!  And Arianna is so cute with her massage.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #401 on: January 25, 2017, 08:43:06 PM »
I am up to Goopy and Pernille's wedding. I think I'm in love with Wendell. He is so funny or at least tries.  ;D

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #402 on: January 27, 2017, 01:47:56 PM »
@oshizu Yeah, Salma did the t-stance later that day, too, but it's been quiet on the bug front since then. *knocks on wood* The date made me happy, too. I ignore most calls these days, but couldn't pass up a chance to hang with Diego for a bit.

@Caterina Thanks! Yeah, pregnancy is treating Thaddeus well. He's got the glow. :)

@wfgodot Isn't he cute? I think the slight frame traces all the way back to Dimitri the pollinator. One of my top reasons for picking Akira as baby daddy was the possibility of introducing some junk back into the Spiffendale trunks, but we'll have to wait and see if it worked. :)
Yeah, the spa next door is just sad. The funniest part is that I placed it so long ago that I didn't know how to rotate lots, and the main entrance is at the back. The museum in Newcrest is backwards like that, too. I just have to shake my head at my own naive beginnings.

@sdhoey Yay! You're getting there! Glad you like Wendell. He's such a rockstar. :)

Chapter 97: Everybody Like Boom Boom Boom

Wendell:  Boom!

Pernille:  Boom!

Arianna:  Boom!

Thaddeus:  Heeeeey girl!

Rieko:  Are you singing?

Thaddeus:  Sorry. I got in a groove there with all the “boom”-ing. Want to get married today?

Rieko: I guess.

Rieko:  You sure the little nugget’s not going to interrupt the ceremony?

Thaddeus:  Nah. I’ve got, like, twelve hours or so until I pop, and I won’t have another day off work for awhile, so it’s best to do this while we can.

Rieko:  Neat!

Thaddeus:  Okay. Everyone has to pee desperately, and my Mom is wearing her old wedding dress. Check and check. It’s officially a Spiffendale wedding.

Watcher:  Awwww. Look at you two!

Thaddeus:  Three. The baby is totally photobombing from within my man-womb. No more profile shots.

Watcher:  I’ll do my best.

Rieko:  And our love, conceived in a brief, precious instant of connection over joys no one else had ever been able to comprehend, blossomed into a glorious flower, nourished by the light of the moon and the steam of the hot springs . . .

Watcher:  Gol-ly! She does go on, doesn’t she?

Thaddeus:  Why, oh, why did I not use the bathroom before I got up here? This is just excruciating!

Thaddeus:  Finally!

Watcher:  Run for it, man!

Thaddeus:  Uh-oh.

Watcher:  Ack! Sorry! Sorry! Please don’t die! There’s a bathtub upstairs. Go now!

Thaddeus:  You are way too fond of this “Thaddeus bathes in a dress” gag.

Watcher:  No, no. I’m taking a picture of the beautiful light streaming through the window. It’s totally lovely in here. That’s the focus, I swear.

Thaddeus:  Right. Sure.

Watcher:  You’re not putting your tux back on? You looked so cute in it.

Thaddeus:  You ever tried to fit a cummerbund over a baby bump?  It’s not happening. I did it once. Never again.

Thaddeus:  Hey! You sure you don’t want some cake?

Rieko:  Let me just finish this chapter. This book is super engrossing.

Thaddeus:  I’m guessing you aged up to Young Adult with the bookworm trait, then?  The cake is yummy, you know! And it’s served by your cute, new, freshly-bathed husband! Mmmm! Cake!

Rieko:  I just have, like, two more sentences to read!

Omar:  Double-fisting Mr. Spiffendale? 

Morris:  And how!

Omar:  Live it up, man!

Otto:  Oh gosh! A blank wall! And a sudden urge to stretch and exercise! What’s that all about?

Tallulah:  You know, Maki, of all the makeovers I’ve done in my time, I think I’m proudest of yours. I forgot how gorgeous you look in your formalwear.

Maki:  Thanks!

Izumi:  Hey! Don’t forget about me! I could use a touch-up now that I’m not a teen, anymore.

Tallulah:  You’re cute, honey, but your mom is really something special.

Tallulah:  Evening, fellas! Omar, you’re looking awfully cute tonight.

Omar:  Who . .  me? I am? I mean, yes! Yes, Thaddeus’ Mom, I’m very handsome and mature. Thank you for noticing!

Pranav:  Dude. You have zero game.

Thaddeus:  Ah! Garden salad.

Watcher:  Wait for it . . .

Thaddeus:  So then I was like, “Boom! Ratattatat! and like, all the goblins ran screaming-“

Watcher:  Wait for it . . .

Morris:  Are you talking about a video game or a dream you had last night?

Thaddeus:  Honestly, I’m not sure.

Watcher:  Any second now . . .

Thaddeus:  Rrraaarrr!

Watcher:   . . . .Seriously?

Thaddeus:  What?

Thaddeus:  Wait a minute . . .. .oh! Oh, this is not good. Nothing about this is natural or okay and there is just no way a pain that starts this intense is going to end well.

Watcher:  Finally! Sheesh, man! You’ve been in labor for hours but you were too busy telling stories to yourself to notice.

Thaddeus:  I’ve noticed now. I’ve really, really noticed.

Watcher:  Want to go to the hospital?

Thaddeus:  No, I think this should probably be a private pain.

Watcher:  That’s cool. You might not have time, anyway. Too the bassinet!

Thaddeus:  Guuuurrrrrrggghh!

Watcher:  Quiet! Save your energy for the pushing!

Thaddeus:  Don’t tell me what to do I will kill you! I will kill you!

Watcher:  Huh. You know, that’s exactly what I thought when someone told me to be quiet when I was in labor.

Thaddeus:  MURDER! AAAAAAH!

Thaddeus:  Oh! All better!  Hello, baby Cressida! Daddy loves you! Please forget all the bad words he just said while bringing you into the world.

Watcher:  Huh. That’s surprising. I mean, you showed no outward evidence of growing mammary-

Thaddeus:  Not another word! We’re bonding.

Watcher:  Okay! Sorry!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #403 on: January 27, 2017, 01:58:32 PM »
Omg, no! Akira was just a pretty face and a...baby daddy? I might be feeling a little sad that Thad went back to Rieko.

Thad with gigantic baby bump at his wedding was very adorable. How did he make it through the ceremony so long without peeing?
In the light of current events, that yellow sundress hardly seems inappropriate anymore, hehe.

Poor Omar and his zero game. So...Pranav believes he got game, does he?

Looking forward to seeing Cressida as toddler, though. I'm sure she'll be a knock-out.

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #404 on: January 27, 2017, 02:26:40 PM »
So will Cressida now have to go through all the requirements?  Or will Mallory's achievements count for her?

Goodness, I don't know how Thaddeus is even managing to keep his balance upright.  Love the profile shot at the wedding arch, hehe.  Three is correct, there is no way not to count that nooboo in that picture. 

Weddings are so funny.  I have one written out to be posted in a few days with the same (typical) potty issues.  Man is Wendell handsome!  More of him.  hehe... Every time I see him I think of the song, Mr Wendal.  I'm sure you know that song, you are about the right age.  Go ahead, Mr Wendell.  Not that your Wendell has anything in common with the song one outside of the name, heh. 

Nice work on all the angelfish.  I had horrible bad luck for a while and then it was like I got 12 all in 1 fishing session so hey.  I don't know what's going on but I like it.

That light coming in through the bathroom truly is lovely though!

Don't feel bad about your building placements, it's hard to know where the front door is!  haha.  I placed my restaurants and they look awful.  There is clearly meant to be more detail put into the lots, like the paving stone spray brushes, but nah.  I just placed them right on the grass.  It's pretty tacky. 
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog