Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 168094 times)

Offline Caterina

• Occult
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2017, 01:15:22 PM »
Maybe G-Mor can tag along with Cressida and critique her fights, maybe give her some pointers.

It's funny how the readers have their favorite Spiffendales.  I was missing Tallulah a few posts back.  I was happy to see more of her in the recent posts.

On another note, one of my Sim's was thrown a birthday party in my BACC and Goopy showed up as the hired mixologist.  I spent most of the party watching him bartend.  Didn't the game used to allow us to choose who we were hiring?  It doesn't seem to do that anymore for me.

Oh and ... Daddeus.  Good one!

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #451 on: February 13, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »
Thad's right: Cressida is kind of scary with her grilled cheese and her six pack (not to mention her ability to maintain said six pack while consuming the grilled cheese). Suits her though - I pity Fluorescent Sweatshirt.

"You’ve Urned It" may be the best club name ever.

Oh, Salma. Why oh why are the woodworking tables so endlessly fascinating? The gaming rig addiction I kind of get, but not the woodworking.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #452 on: February 13, 2017, 07:18:46 PM »
Akito.  What's happened to your rear end?  It looks... large.  I mean, not that I'm looking.  Nope, not checking you out.  Anyway, glad to hear you've got the club going.  I love the name of it, and of course the club activities.
How cute that Cressida calls him Daddius.
Arianna is so pleasant lol.  I just love the way she talks to everyone to get things done.
I'll be looking forward to seeing more Wendell via this aspiration.  Lucky woman, whoever she is.  I did love his first wife very much though.  I can see he is totally psyched about it.
Look at Pernille sleeping next to Otto!  lol.
Oh that woodworking table.  It makes me laugh to see how you've incorporated it into the story, and they're all waiting in line for their turn to use it.
Well Cressida sure toned up fast.  I mean she looks good but she seemed so much sweeter before... oh well, nevermind.  She can't afford to be sweet with the aspiration ahead of her.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #453 on: February 14, 2017, 01:38:44 AM »
I've often wondered about how kids with two dads keep it straight(for lack of a better word). But "Daddeus" in this case is just perfect. I love it!

Wait, how did Wendell miss out on soulmate? Must have been too busy with parties for dates I guess. I do remember him whingeing a while back about not getting as much screentime as Morris because he didn't think to start an engaging sub-plot or something like that. I suppose now is his chance. I also share your frustrations with the curator aspiration. Ugh.

Yes, Cressida is looking much better after all those reps.

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #455 on: February 14, 2017, 08:29:58 PM »
The perfect couple.  I love the pose!  Look at how broody Thaddeus looks.  Look at how sweet Akito is.  *sigh*  Why you guys complaining about standing like that!  Looks like heaven to me.

Happy Valentine's day, guys.  Happy Valentine's day, Wendell :D  And to Watcher.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #456 on: February 14, 2017, 08:45:05 PM »
What a fantastic shot! <3 <3 <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #457 on: February 15, 2017, 05:11:51 AM »
LOOOOOVE the valentines card. So awesome! :) <3
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: February 15, 2017, 02:57:26 PM »
@oshizu Ah, the woodworking table. I'm having Cressida make sculptures for the museum but when she's done it's going in storage. I'm not kind, I'm just lazy. I'd build a fence, but . . . we're so close to the end (knock on wood) that I'm reluctant to do any more building or rearranging.
I'm glad you're exciting about Wendell's upcoming towel dancing. :) I'll have to see if I can find anything else for G-Mor to do. He is drifting out of the spotlight, but I'm glad he's still your favorite.

@Caterina We did used to be able to pick our own bartenders, but that's been glitched out for a few months, I think. I'm glad your game sent you Goopy, though! What a fun surprise! I would spend the whole party watching him, too. :)
I'm almost certain I did not invent the term "Daddeus," but I can't remember who said it first. Was it you? Anyway, it works very nicely. :)

@Alex I'm so glad you like my punny club name, and Cressida's tough gal physique. I think it suits her, too, and Fluorescent Sweatshirt is so going down. :)

@wfgodot So . . . Akito and his booty. It's always been there, but I think the screenshots up to now have not shown it off quite as well as they could have. This one right here:

which I think did not make it into the story, was actually the moment when I decided for sure that Akito was the one and needed to father Thad's baby. What can I say? The man is blessed. ;)
Arianna is very good at smooth-talking everyone in the family into doing what needs to be done. I love her. I also loved Catherine, Wendell's first wife. She was very special to me, but what must be done must be done!
Yeah, unfortunately Sweet Cressida was just not going to cut it with her requirements. She's still pretty great, though.

@Whirligig I think Wendell not doing Soul Mate from the start was an unfortunate case of Watcher Hubris. I didn't think we'd need the points for potions of youth, so I didn't bother. Definitely smacking myself for it now! It's such a pleasant, easy, quick aspiration that I just need to be doing it as a matter of course for all sims. Oh, well. He was pretty busy with parties, and it does make for a nice distraction now that I'm pretty much just waiting for Cressida to get promoted at work. :)

Chapter 107:  The Taste of Life

Cressida:  Oh, okay then. Now the boys start texting. Forget it, fellas! I’m not dating anyone with less muscle tone than me. Which means I’m not dating anyone. So there.

Wendell:  Ah, the mail. Nobody checks mail like Wendell Spiffendale. I put the MALE in Mail. Mmmm Hmmmm.

Arianna:  J! Oh, it’s been so long. I really shouldn’t be here. I’m taking time away from Cressida’s skilling, but I couldn’t resist.

J:  Darling, I couldn’t stand another minute without you. Come on. Let’s go eat something incomprehensible and make googooo eyes at each other across the table.

Arianna:  You sweet talker, you.

Arianna:  Well, well, well. What do we have here?

Akito:  Arianna! What a lovely surprise!  You know Izumi, don’t you?

Arianna:  Not as well as you do, apparently.

Akito:  Oh, no! Please don’t get the wrong idea. This is just a nice lunch between friends.

Arianna:  You sure?

Akito:  Madam Founder, please. You know how devoted I am to Thaddeus. Look into my eyes. There is no hanky-panky going on here.

Izumi:  Believe me, I’ve tried. The man’s a rock.

Arianna:  Okay, then. But I’ll be watching you. Keep it clean.

Akito:  As a very whistle, Madam.

Arianna:  Hmmph.

J:  So that’s Thad’s husband, huh?  He’s cute.

Arianna:  You look so much like Morris from this angle. I can’t believe I never noticed it before.

J:  Well, I guess I’d better holster these finger guns for the time being. You look tired, and I know there’s work to do at home. Thank you for a lovely meal. I hope we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other soon.

Arianna:  You think we might? After this is all over, I mean?

J:  Stands to reason. Something’s got to happen. I don’t think a happy ending for the two of us is entirely off the table.

Arianna:  I hope you’re right.

Tallulah:  Hey, what’s with this bookcase?  Didn’t there used to be a window over here?

Wendell:  It’s one of those secret bookshelf doors. It leads to Salma’s butler’s quarters now. Weird, huh?

Thaddeus:  Eh! Eh! Eyes on the birthday boy, okay?  This is my last birthday and I would appreciate a little attention.

Thaddeus:  Not bad. Not too bad.

Watcher:  Yeah, I guess I agree. The wild white hair suits you pretty well. I’d definitely get off your lawn if you told me to.

Thaddeus:  Hey, Watcher! Get off my lawn!

Watcher:  Hehehe. Psych! I’m totally not going anywhere. Nice try, though.

Thaddeus:  You live to torture me!

Watcher:  Yes. Truth.

Watcher:  Oh, so nice of you to come to our party  . . . .*checks, double checks, and triple checks the name* Aditya! You’re looking positively fetching this evening.

Cressida:  So, it would seem you’ve aged up to Young Adult, already.

Aditya:  Yup. Just the other day.

Cressida:  It’s just as well. You’ll need time to prepare yourself for being my man candy.

Aditya:  Say what, now?

Cressida:  I’d recommend some yoga and light cardio, just to loosen you up. The real challenge will be keeping up with me mentally. How’s your chess game?

Aditya:  It’s fair. I spend a lot of time in the park at night.

Cressida:  Well, step it up. I maxed logic as a child and I’m not going to go easy on you just because your cheekbones defy the laws of physics.

Aditya: I . . . I guess I’ll do my best.

Cressida:  Do better. I’m a difficult woman, and I require the total package.

Thaddeus:  And, yes! Here I am at last! Hey, are there only eight space prints?

Watcher:  There’s two more. They’re just on different walls. Took me until two days ago to realize I miscounted, though. That’s the reason for the mad rush of observatory time you’ve been putting in this week.

Thaddeus:  I wondered about that.

Thaddeus:  There it is. One plate of ambrosia, just for me.

Watcher:  Yes, yes. Move it along. I’m trying not to think about the fact that if Mal hadn’t died this would be the end of the dynasty and that would be the last plate of ambrosia anybody would eat.

Thaddeus:  Aw, come on. You love it. You get to spend more time with me.

Watcher:  I suppose.

Thaddeus:  Heck. Yes. This tastes amazing.

Watcher:  Enjoy it, dude. You’ve earned it.

Thaddeus:  I think for what I’ve been through I deserve seconds.

Watcher:  Fine by me, but you have to come up with the extra 1500 satisfaction points to buy it.

Thaddeus:  Meh. Pass. I get more in ten days, yeah?

Watcher:  You got it.

Thaddeus:  Sweet. I can wait.

Cressida:  So before you go, I just want to be sure we’re clear that as much as I may one day come to love you, you’ll always have to be second in my heart to grilled cheese sandwiches. That’s a point on which I simply cannot budge.

Aditya:  What if I really up my cooking skill and make grilled cheese sandwiches for you?

Cressida:  I like the way you think. You may have just found a way to make yourself indispensable to me. Very smart, my handsome friend. Very smart, indeed.

Thaddeus:  So, handsome husband of mine, how do you like my new youthful glow?

Akito:  I thought you looked ever so slightly younger than when you last left the room. Very alluring, dear.

Thaddeus:  Thank you, thank you.

Watcher:   *stares* . . . All right, girl. Get it. Maybe back away from the edge of the staircase, but you know, do your thing.

Cressida:  Oof. This does not taste the same as the ones G-Mor made for me. I mean, it’s still the world’s most perfect food, but . . . it could definitely be more perfect.

Cressida:  So, tell me, Salma, have you seen the light and welcomed Grilled Cheese into your heart? Have you tasted of its magic?

Salma:  Not lately, Mistress Cressida, but I am an excellent cook and would be happy to prepare anything you wish to eat.

Cressida:  My heart weeps to know that you’ve deprived your stomach of true satisfaction for so long. Please, make enough for both of us so that we may share in pure bliss together.

Wendell:  Heh heh heh. Take that, fish tacos! Finally we've got something worth eating around here!

Cressida:  Okay, you guys are cute and all, but I need to talk to you about some very important Grilled Cheese-related matters, so could you come up for air?

Thaddeus:  Sorry, honey, I really need to show your Dad something in the observatory right now.

Cressida:  It’s cool. I’ll wait.

Thaddeus:  Um, I’d kind of prefer if you didn’t. That would be awkward.

Cressida:  I told you, It’s about Grilled Cheese. How do you not get how important that is?

Akito:  Okay, then. Suit yourself.

Akito:  I’m so glad we’re still besties, baby girl.

Cressida:  Me, too. Though if it were possible to be best friends with a grilled cheese sandwich, I might have to ask you to step aside.

Akito:  But then you’d have to face the heartbreaking decision of whether or not to eat your best friend.

Cressida:  The taste of tears mixed with grilled cheese is the taste of life.

(Forgive me @oshizu, and anyone else who happens to be a fan of Lunch Queen)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #459 on: February 15, 2017, 04:25:50 PM »
(*whispers: Thank Carl, someone else finally mentioned dat shelf booty!)

It's such a treat to see Arianna and J together! The two hearts that started it all!

Happy birthday to you, Thaddeus! You are one adorable elder! I mean, how can you be so cute and so old at the same time! I see that it's become a tradition among the Spiffendale men.
You too, ladies! (Lol, Arianna breaking it down about one step away from the stairs)

I love that Cressida has found a companion who passes the muster and of course who wouldn't love her proselytizing obsession with grilled cheese sandwiches.
How cool that you worked Lunch Queen into your chapter and its very title! That really, really, really cracked me up. *wipes coffee off of my monitor screen

Congratulations to you, Thaddeus, on gaining immortality. You certainly earned it!
So what's next, Thaddeus? You start wearing the drumstick hat and boasting to everyone about your attractive, younger husband?

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #460 on: February 15, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »
Well, I have noticed his ample cheeks before, but they seem particularly lush in a few of those shots.  Has he put on weight?   LOL.  *peers at him*
Okay, Thad, I'll stop. 

Oh hey Wendell.  Did you get my letter???  So much male in that mail.  So much.

Funny, I've got a date with a ghost coming up too.  I really liked seeing Arianna and Jay.  How far this whole thing has come.  Jay has become one of my favorite townies since he was the first ghost to phone up and join one of my clubs.  It was so nice to see him again then, and likewise, to see him connect with Arianna again now.  Really excited to see how you wrap everything up in the end.  LOL I had to laugh that Akito was there with Izumi though.  I loved Arianna's reaction.  This game, autonomously ruining the things we have going, huh?

Thad, congratulations on all your hard work.  You make white hair look hip.  It didn't even occur to me that this would be the end if it wasn't for Mal's accident.  For the record, Francesca, I'm so glad you picked yourself and the family up and kept going.  Did I read that right, you're only in need of Cressida's career now?

What kind of name is Aditya.  Really, is this game even trying?
Arianna dancing... how bout some railings, watcher.

Loved the importance of all things grilled cheese, and so happy Wendell got some of his own. 

The Lunch Queen thing is over my head though.  Say, how bout a peek at Salma's room?
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #461 on: February 16, 2017, 04:00:56 AM »
Aww, how lovely to see J again! This is the romance that started it all! Made me think of this inspiring quote image that circulates my Facebook feed every once in a while.

Izumi:  Believe me, I’ve tried. The man’s a rock.
That part made me laugh. Of course, after all they've been through, Akito wouldn't dream of cheating on Thaddeus, right?

*Ahem* I think Morris looks like J, not the other way 'round.;)

Ooohh, Thaddeus is getting old! This is exciting! Though yeah, must really be tough to think what could have been if everything had gone to plan.

I feel sorry for Aditya...

Cressida is like the Billy Graham of Grilled Chees..sus? (Yeah, I went there).

Yay for Thaddeus being immortal! And, er, yay for grilled cheese! :P
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #462 on: February 16, 2017, 01:42:36 PM »
Happy birthday, Thaddeus! And, um, Happy Grilled Cheese, Cressida? ;D

That picture of Arianna doing whatever it is she's doing is wonderful, if painful-looking - her poor, poor hundreds-of-years-old ankles ::) Nice to see J again, too.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #463 on: February 17, 2017, 01:41:12 PM »
@oshizu You guys! You're going to make poor Akito self-conscious! But yeah, his posterior is pretty . . . prominent. A part of his charm. A big part. A really large- okay, I'll stop. :)
J calling Arianna up for a date was a real treat. The really sweet thing is that their relationship hasn't deteriorated at all even though they haven't seen each other in forever. Both bars still full! I know it's probably a glitch because that hasn't happened with any other couple, but it still gave me the warm fuzzies.
I'm so, so glad you enjoyed the Lunch Queen references! I wasn't sure if you'd think it was funny, since that's sort of a serious moment in the show, but the opportunity arose and . . .well there you have it. :)
Oh, and no drumstick hat for Thaddeus, though he will get to brag about his hot younger husband for few days. But the hat would crush his hair, and I can't allow that to happen. :)

@wfgodot Well, I got curious, so I asked to see Akito's swimwear when I went back in game, and I don't think he's gotten any bigger, although he is eating more now that he hangs out at Casa Spiffendale 24/7. I guess it's just the angles. He's got a good side and and, "Oh, my God, Becky," side. :)
Wendell thanks you for your letter and says the perfume-scented paper was a nice touch. *wink*
Yup, getting close (again!). I'm not too far ahead in-game and Cressida just needs promotions and friends. The latter might be difficult because she really enjoys roughing people up. She's not evil, just mean, but she's having a great time with her daily work tasks, so hopefully she'll have some people left who don't hate her in a few weeks.
Lunch Queen is a really wonderful Japanese TV show that oshizu turned me on to. You can watch the whole thing on YouTube if you're interested. The characters are great, and it will make you hungry.
I'm so glad you asked about Salma's room, because I'm actually really proud of it. I took some pictures, but it was hard because it's a tiny basement room, so I wasn't going to post them, but since you've insisted . . .

The light well with the garden is the part I really like, though she also has a desk with a computer and a window into the pool. I thought that was a little creepy at first, but then I figured Morris would want her to be able to see when the pool needed cleaning, so it made sense. :)

@Whirligig That quote is so lovely! It really does seem appropriate for a dynasty. Lends a bit more reverence to Arianna's and J's date, and that makes me happy. They really are wonderful together.
Nope! J looks like Morris. I'm sticking to my story. ;D
Yeah, Aditya may have a rough time ahead of him. And playing second fiddle to delicious snack foods is not super fun, but he's a good sport and hey! At least I remembered his name!

@Alex Hehe. Happy Grilled Cheese, indeed! She certainly seems happy. Arianna really is a wonder. Must be all the yoga. She's as limber as a woman 1/8 her age!

Chapter 108:  Carnage

Otto: Wow! I can’t believe The Don Lothario invited us out to go clubbing with him!

Arianna:  And then didn’t show up himself. You’re such a tease, Don. Oh, well. Still nice to get out of the house.

Cressida:  Whatever. I’m going jogging.

Wendell:  So painting, huh?

Morris:  Got to keep busy.

Watcher:  This looks like a college brochure. Study in beautiful Windenburg! Take advantage of the endless cultural opportunities and beautiful jogging paths! Meet interesting people and challenge them to dance battles!

Tallulah:  Okay, you’ll do. Hello there, future tent buddy! Have you met . . . me?

Hakim:  *mesmerized*

Tallulah:  Ahhh. This is nice. It’s good to know I’ve still got the power to seduce literally anyone and bend them to my will.

Hakim:  Yes. Everything you say. Or have ever said. Or will ever say in the future.

Tallulah:  Good boy.

Cressida:  I am so looking forward to this.

Otto:  It’s so nice to finally have someone who shares my hobbies.

Wendell:  This looks poisonous, and being annoying is not a hobby.

Otto:  You’re right. It’s really more of an art.

Cressida:  Go on. Say something. I dare you.

Poor Fool:  Um, hello?

Cressida:  Right into my trap!

Cressida:  Hey there! Enjoying the festival? Listen if you like this you totally have to come to my party later. It’s going to be ten times as wild. It’s happening inside of that bat cave in Forgotten Hollow!

PF:  Really?  The one with all the scary flapping and screeching noises coming out of it? There’s a party venue in there?

Cressida:  Oh, my gosh! Yes! It’s super exclusive and you have to climb really far into the cave to find it, because of course we don’t want just anybody showing up and making the party lame, but if you just follow the noises that sound like the screams of the undead then you’ll totally find it.

PF: Gosh! Thanks! How exciting!

Cressida:  Of course, you’ll want to make sure you get there before the inevitable apocalypse consumes us all.

PF:  Is that happening soon?

Cressida:  Oh goodness, yes! Let me tell you how it’s all going to go down in excruciating detail!

PF:  What’s so funny?

Cressida:  Me. I am. Wow am I hilarious! What a treat this must be for you to hang out with me.

PF:  You know, I’m starting to think you’re not being entirely honest with me.

Cressida:  Fine. I’m leaving. You smell awful, anyway. What is with these noxious clouds you keep emitting? You should have that checked out.

PF:  That’s not me! I swear!

PF:  I swear! I didn’t do it.

Bartender:  Sure buddy. That’s what they all say. You’re cut off. No more bahn mi for you!

PF:  But but but!

Bartender:  You’re outta here! Now!

Cressida:  Pranksters win! Obviously!

Aditya:  Hey there, future Dad-In-Law! Are you looking forward to my future relationship with your daughter as much as I am?

Thaddeus:  Watcher? Are we totally set on this guy? He has a lady voice, and it’s really throwing me off.

Watcher:  Shhh! All newly-generated guys have lady voices these days! He’s probably really self-conscious about it! Be nice!

Thaddeus:  Since we’re not an official dynasty now, would you consider a little CAS Full Edit Mode magic? I feel like he’s going to need a lot of testosterone to keep up with Cress.

Watcher:  Well . . . .

Thaddeus:  Yup. Okay. I’m retiring. Nah, I’m not going to come pick up the turtlenecks and flared jeans. You can just donate them or burn them or . . . yeah, you should probably just burn them. It’s up to you, though. I’m out.

Cressida:  The face of maximum charisma!

Cressida:  So? Did I tell you or did I tell you?

Akito:  Oh, man, sweetie. You were right. This is incredible. I had no idea a food could satisfy all of my hopes and dreams at once. It’s just amazing.

Cressida:  I know. I’m just glad you finally made it to the party, Dad.

Akito:  I’m never eating anything else. Despite recent comments on the increasing size of my posterior.

Cressida:  Wise choice!

Watcher:  Uhhhhhhh . . . .Catherine?  Scary Catherine? Everything okay?

Catherine:  Grrrrrrrr!

Watcher:  Catherine! What are you doing to Bearcula! Oh, the carnage! Please stop!

Catherine:  Take THAT! AND THAT!

Watcher:  Please! It’s been hours! I think Bearcula gets the message! I’m sure he’s very sorry for whatever he did to offend you, right Bearcula?

Catherine:  I will pummel this plush monster until my endless rage and bottomless sorrow are quelled!

Watcher:  Is this about Wendell doing Soul Mate? Because it was a last resort, I swear! You’re still his deceased spouse! Nobody can take that away!

Catherine:  RRRRRAAAAAARRRH!

Watcher:  Okay, okay. I’ll have him quit as soon as he hits 3000 points! He’ll break up with her long before the dynasty ends. I promise! Just please stop!

Morris:  Well, isn’t that charming?  The pipe organ exudes horrible groaning noises when it’s being haunted. Why did we buy an organ again? Just so I can wake up in the most unpleasant manner possible?

Thaddeus:  I love that I can still make you blush.

Akito:  You and me both, sailor.

Cressida:  Just bide your time, Cressida. Soon, everyone will be at your mercy. Very soon, your reign begins.

Tallulah:  Ahhh. Nice to stretch the old muscles.

Tallulah:  You should probably do some stretching, too. I require my thralls to be pretty limber.

Thaddeus:  I’m kind of digging being an elder. It’s a pretty sweet gig. Make drinks all day, take a little bush nap, do a little woodworking. Retirement is all right.

Morris:  Well, give it a few hundred days. It gets kind of old.

Pernille:  Then the drinking begins!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2017, 02:07:09 PM »
Is that Tallulah fighting off her boredom with a fling!?
And what's this? You have Wendell doing Soulmate off-screen? Spill, girl! Who's the lucky sim?
Did wfgodot send her simself to place in your game?

What are Cressida's aspirations again? Grilled Cheese and Public Enemy?
She seems to be really enjoying herself at the festival, so she's obviously grown to love both grilled cheese and mischief/mean interactions.

My male child sims are also getting the high-pitched "Sweet" voice on their teen birthdays. It drives me crazy and profoundly sad at the same time.

There's a bug report on EA Answer HQ. I was the 196th "Me, too".  *weeps
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Male-toddlers-children-continues-with-a-sweet-voice/m-p/5817939/highlight/true#M32195

Morris is still rocking that smoking jacket! Which of the Spiffendales has started playing the pipe organ?

Finally, thanks for the peek into Salma's bedroom! The light well (oh, so that's what it's called!) with the greenery is sweet!

anything