Author Topic: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty [COMPLETE]  (Read 165962 times)

Offline Alex

• Occult
Re: Top Secret: The Spiffendale *Unofficial* Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #480 on: February 22, 2017, 01:58:10 PM »
Cressida:  What kind of tree are you even made out of, huh? There are no trees that big! None! And if there were a tree that big, and someone cut it down to make a giant moose-beaver, that person would be arrested and jailed! You’re NONSENSICAL! What do you think about THAT?

Thank you! That drives me crazy, and then the fact that I'm being driven crazy by the impossibility of something in a computer game drives me crazier still. *calms self down in mirror*

Congrats on your engagement, Aditya and Cressida! I have never grilled cheese over a campfire, but I have tried to cook a pizza. It didn't agree with the cheese - inside cooking is much, much better.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #481 on: February 22, 2017, 02:11:24 PM »
Cressida, where do you shop for sleepwear! Adoring those skull and crossbones teeny-tiny boy-boxers.
And I've noticed this earlier but, Cressida may look like Thaddeus facially, but she's inherited Akito's amazing shelf booty. Thanks for the reminder!

Congrats to Cress and Aditya on getting engaged! Will Cress be humming "He's Having Mah Baby" any time soon?
(Oh dang, she won't since Aditya doesn't live in the Spiffendale house...)

And yeah, I agree with Whirligig--there should be cosmetic allowances in the challenge rules for unacceptable walks and voices.
I can't play with sound off, like wfgodot, so I'm stuck with the high-pitched voices.  *sobs in self-pity

Okay, that was a really close call, Cress! Good thinking on moving the nice art from the room. Crisis averted, thank Carl!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #482 on: February 22, 2017, 02:59:45 PM »
LOL @white polo.  You can't get away like that, man. 
Otto does make the cutest puppy dog eyes ever.  Goodness.  Perhaps Thaddeus didn't get it ALL from his father.  I'm very sorry you overdid it, Otto.  Looking at your face kind of makes me want to cry.
If you could get a shot of Wendell doing that I'd be done for.  Now, as for Wendell and Erika.  No no, let her look a fool in her formalwear.  She shouldn't have it all, it's not fair! 
Just kidding.  I am happy Wendell is so happy.  I swear he's young again.

Cressida and Pernille laying in the middle of Aditya's horseshoe pit.  I had to laugh at Cress warning him to think carefully before he thew it.  And he did so anyway.  *sigh*  I'm so glad his lack of sense appeals to her.  He's cute.

I want more moments with Thad and Akito.  You know you want this too Watcher!  *begs*  They're soooo cute.

I've never once had a sim become hysterical.  Just the very word scares me after what happened to Mallory.  Like literally my heart moved up into my throat and stayed there as I leaned closer to the screen in terror.  I'm glad you knew what to do and removed everything, I can't say I'd be such a quick thinker in that situation.  By the way, though, I do love Cress brushing her teeth with one hand and holding grilled cheese with the other.

Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #483 on: February 22, 2017, 03:23:19 PM »
I must say Cressida looks quite good for someone who had the Grilled Cheese aspiration. But reading over these last few chapters has made me hungry.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #484 on: February 23, 2017, 08:11:42 AM »
Methinks Cressida is enjoying herself a little too much when it comes to making enemies.

I laughed when you caught Otto working out red-handed.

Because Cressida doesn't do enough screaming at blocks of wood enough as it is.

Ooooh, Cressditya wedding incoming! Too bad there's no room for Nooboos. :( But I'm guessing you'd rather no further nooboos in this particular house, hey?

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #485 on: February 23, 2017, 06:47:57 PM »
@Alex I'm glad I'm not the only one confounded by that crazy camping mascot. I mean, what? Just, what? :) Pizza over a campfire, huh? You are brave! I see your point about the cheese, though. Cressida will have to do some strategizing.

@oshizu So glad you admire Cressida's wardrobe, and her physique. :) No, no impregnating Aditya this time around, but who knows what may happen in another save somewhere, someday. I blame the grilled cheese for Cressida's hysteria epidsode. She gets a special +3 happy "Incredible Ingredients" moodlet every time she eats one, so that combined with her engagement, combined with the paintings meant that even a whiff of playfulness sent her over the edge. It was a close call, for sure. Argh.

@wfgodot Oh, just you wait. Active Cressida is forever giving people pep talks so they all bounce over to the workout equipment, forgetting their advanced age, and then . . . oy. I'm sure Wendell-style puppy dog eyes are not far off. :)
Wendell does seem to be enjoying himself with Erika. It's pretty sweet.
It's funny you should mention Thad and Akito. I've actually skipped over a couple of screenshots of the two of them lately because they didn't seem to fit anywhere, but now I'll have to find a place for them. Gotta give the people what they want!
Your reaction to Cressida's hysteria pretty much perfectly describes how I felt when it happened. I had to pause and take deep breaths, and then carefully examine moodlets to try and get rid of any happy ones as quickly as possible, hence the art removal. Ordinarily I'd send her straight to sleep until it wore off, but she had work in less than an hour and I didn't want to send her out until I knew she was safe. I was so careful with Otto, and when he got hysterical it was usually just for a minute or two. Cressida's mood seemed to last an eternity. Laughter is a truly dangerous thing!

@MarianT It makes me hungry, too! Cressida has maxed fitness and does a hill challenge on the treadmill once per day, which seems to keep her in fighting form despite all the sammies. :)

@Whirligig She does seem to be having a good time, doesn't she? I'll be glad when it's over, but it's not an aspiration I do very often, so it's been enjoyable for me to shake things up a bit.
I'm actually pretty bummed there won't be any more nooboos. Raising Cressida really helped pass the time, and now all I've got is several more weeks worth of gazing at meditating elders while I wait for Cress to age up. I guess I'd better start accepting some of those invitations to crazy nightclub parties my sims' friends are always calling about. :)

Chapter 112:  World's Greatest Boss

Arianna:  ‘Sup Morris? You good?

Morris:  I’m exhausted, actually. As soon as I finish this conversation with Wendell that we’ve been stuck having for the past three hours I’m going to sleep.

Arianna:  Okay, well clean the bar before you go to bed, okay Wendell?

Wendell:  I seem to have become completely paralyzed, but I’ll do my best.

Arianna:  *sigh* Fine.

Watcher:  *resets*

Wendell:  Well, at least your arms went down. Want to give moving a try?

Morris:  I can’t do anything. I am already asleep in bed.

Wendell:  Um, really? Because it looks to me like you’re still standing at the top of the stairs.

Morris:  Really?  Okay, hang on.

Watcher:  *resets again*

Watcher:  Agggggh! My eyes! I mean your eyes! My eyes being forced to look at your eyes! *shudders* Ugggggh. Stop that! Okay, we’re going to the park.

Morris:  Phew! That’s better! Okay, back home to bed!

Watcher:  Great. I was gone for literally five sim minutes so naturally you’re all up out of bed and washing your hands.

Thaddeus:  Cleanliness is next to-

Watcher:  Don’t! Don’t you even start with me! Back to bed, mister!

Thaddeus:  Okay, but-

Watcher:  Your OWN bed! Not the bush! I swear, you guys!

Thaddeus:  You’re no fun.

Watcher:  Well, unlike you, nobody marketed me as being fun. Therefore I am not in danger of being sued for my lack of enjoyability.

Thaddeus:  Sheesh. Maybe you should go play Stardew Valley for awhile.

Watcher:  I MIGHT!

Catherine:  See? I can be nice! Look what a nice pretty green I am!

Watcher:  I am not fooled. You were at it with Bearcula again last night. I just can’t look at you the same way, anymore.

Catherine:  You’re so fickle.

Watcher:  Yes. Openly.

Catherine:  Are you doing okay? You seem extra grumpy these days.

Watcher:  I’m fine. You guys are just glitching out left and right and it’s all getting to be a bit of a slog.

Catherine:  Hang in there, would you? We need you.

Watcher:  That was uncharacteristically sweet of you.

Catherine:  Well, when it comes to the continued existence of myself and my family, even my unfaithful louse of a husband, I can exert myself.

Watcher:  Okay, then I suppose I’ll try and return the favor.

Catherine:  Thanks.

Watcher:  Oh, and P.S. Thaddeus finally found enough fossils so we’ve got the points for the last potions. I won’t make Wendell marry that Erika chick.

Catherine:  That’s nice to hear. Thank you.

Cressida:  Okay, at what level do I lose the cowlneck? I am way too cool and hardcore for this get-up. I’m sick of looking like a low-rent Nancy Landgraab.

Cressida:  Oh, you didn’t hear? Gwenda and Erika eloped last night. He said something about how the way she looked at Bearcula with such love in her eyes made him realize that her gentle soul was the only one that could complete him.

Catherine:  Noooooooo!

Watcher:  Girl, . . . GIRL! She’s messing with you. How do you not get this by now?

Catherine:  But . . .I didn’t!

Cressida:  Still not getting old! Fart jokes forever!

Watcher:  Okay . . . you’re testing me, yeah? This is a test? *GIANT EYEROLL*

Otto:  *yawn* This isn’t even scary, anymore.

Arianna:  Yeah, we’ve really got our fire drills down. I’m glad it didn’t burn anything valuable this time.

Salma:  That really was an unwise place for a mirror.

Watcher:  *mutters*

Cressida:  Nice meeting you. I despise you and we are now enemies. Try not to forget that even though you probably have several concussions.

Blond Guy:  Umm . . .

Cressida:  Hey! Remember how you’re awful and I hate you? We’re enemies now.

Sir: I hate you.

Cressida:  Duh. Yes. That’s the point. Now begone before I drag you into my closet and redo your wardrobe in all cool blue tones to match the temperature of your existence.

Watcher:  Tada! Elements! I’ve actually never, ever completed this collection before in any file, so I got a little excited. I think most of the rare ones were stolen from Otto and Cressida’s workplaces. Nevertheless, yay!

Cressida:  Hey, baby! Want to spend the night?

Aditya:  I’d love to!

Cressida:  Sweet! Bring it in!

Aditya:  *teasing* Hey, are you picking my pocket?

Cressida:  Hehehe. Gosh! Um, of course not! I mean, do you think I am?

Thaddeus:  Why does this keep happening to me? Young, attractive men just can’t seem to stay out of my bed. Oh, well. Off to the bush!

Tallulah:  Jorge! My darling! How lovely of you to call me up and ask me out! *kisses hands*

Jorge:  *snatches hands away* Um, please don’t.

Tallulah:  Excuse me? Did you just snatch your hands away from Tallulah Spiffendale? Who, precisely, do you think you are?

Jorge: . . .

Tallulah:  Not only are you my soulmate and deceased spouse, your entire character in this story is based upon you worshipping me. It is your reason for existing. As if that weren’t enough, the entire staff of the restaurant was deceased when we arrived. I hired a completely new complement of chefs, waiters, and a hostess purely so that we could have a nice date and-

Jorge:  Oh, well you’d better praise them and train them up. There’s a reviewer coming today.

Tallulah:  Seriously? The one time, literally the ONLY TIME we’ve ever had a reviewer come to Echelon it’s when the staff is brand-spanking new and nobody cares anymore. UGH!

Jorge:  I’ll go yell at your new chef. That will help.

Tallulah:  No it- JORGE! You get back here! We are having this date whether you like it or not!

Jorge:  No, no, no! I said matchsticks, not julienne! And your chiffonade is a mess! Do it again!

Cressida:  Too good to wear your waiter’s uniform, huh? Think you’re somebody? Think those sunglasses are going to protect you from the cast-iron butt-whooping you’re about to receive?

Waiter:  I’m pretty sure that OSHA regulations prohibit-

Cressida:  Look at my face, Bobby the busboy! Do I look like I’ve read the safety manual?

Waiter:  Aw, man! I really needed that to work. You couldn’t give me one win today, slushie?

Cressida:  Okay, that’s just sad. Now I’m going to beat you up for making me sad.

Waiter:  This is really tight! Now I get why people are always saying, “Let’s take this outside!”

Cressida:  Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry. We can make it work. Give me your hair, quick. I’m going to yank it.

Cressida:  And that, friends, is how you manage a restaurant! World’s greatest boss!

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #486 on: February 23, 2017, 07:05:13 PM »
Oh my word.  Now I know what it feels like to be hysterical, cause I was silently losing it (I have to be quiet or the kids come running and this is MY thing, darn it) from the very start - over Morris's situation, and him sleeping, and his eyes!  Your eyes!   But then I scrolled down and saw him wearing that chili pepper shirt and that was it for me.  Or I thought it was, anyway, until everyone was awake and washing their hands.

Thoroughly enjoyed the conversation with Catherine about her unfaithful louse of a husband.  I'm sad (*ahem*relieved) to know he won't be marrying Erika.  Nice work, Thaddeus.  Cressida... evil, evil Cressida.  How could you do this to Catherine, she was the best!  Now you're starting to take it over the top.  Rocco.  Evil, evil Rocco.  He says to come and fite.  We already have Gwenda.  If you ever want to see him again, you better come.

That fire you had.  See??  They really do get used to it!  LOL.  And Thad.  So ready, so willing to return to the bush to sleep.

Oh, Jorge!  But... Cressida's face... Nice, nice.  Great screenshot action, Watcher!  What am amusing day for the restaurant - and an amusing chapter all around.  Well done.  And no.  No Stardew Valley.

Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #487 on: February 23, 2017, 10:08:14 PM »
Now that Diego has passed, Morris doesn't appear as much anymore so I'm happy to see that he's still rocking that smoking jacket.
Morris and Wendell--what are you doing? It's the invasion of the T-stance! Sorry to hear that!
In my IDC last year, my Gen8 heir spent most of his time at his baby mama's house because lagging/freezing at the home lot became intolerable.

Speaking of clothes, i love Cressida's little black top! Cressida! That was the like the worst bad news you could have given Catherine!
But hey, Cress is the last Spiffendale--if she can't enjoy her daily life, what's the point?

Lol, we started out with Lula on her date with Jorge then we ended up watching Cress beating down the busyboy.
When did she get there?

P.S. Congrats on the element collection!

Jorge--what's up with you? Why no kiss? Sheesh.

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #488 on: February 24, 2017, 01:53:51 AM »
Woo, glitches/stuck sims, that's fun. (Not). Good thing travelling fixes most things.

I've heard the last generation or two of a dynasty becomes a slog. You can do it, though! I'm cheering for you! Also, grats on putting an end to your POY woes.

Hmm, that mirror fire was far less dramatic than the first one. Are they learning?

Also congrats on finishing the elements collection! Pretty sure I've never done that, either.

Loved seeing the family go back to the restaurant. Shame about the staff. And the reviewer. Of course, Cressida has everything under control!

The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #489 on: February 24, 2017, 01:44:57 PM »
@wfgodot Haha! Cressida says bring it on, evil Rocco! Any time, any place! Fite! I'm so glad you enjoyed my glitchy chapter. I mean, it's all funny in hindsight, right? Bah!

@oshizu Oh, yes. Morris and his smoking jacket are still going strong. :) I think spending a lot of time off the main dynasty lot is a very good strategy. I'm torn between doing that and having everyone just meditate all day. One way would be more interesting, and the other way would get this baby done faster so . . . yeah, torn.
Oh, and Cressida got off work in the middle of the disaster date and needed to do some mean interactions so I brought her over to the restaurant where she'd have some new people to pick on. And, I mean, that waiter was just asking for it!
I don't know what is up with Jorge, but I am not happy about it!

@Whirligig Yeah, man. The glitches are just nuts right now. The restaurant hostess never even showed up for work, so I just had to give up (after Cressida reprimanded the staff, of course).
I have to wonder if they are learning about the fires. They did seem much calmer this time. Hmm.

Chapter 113:  Rage Quit, part I

Watcher:  Phew! Well that was a comedy of errors. Nice to be back home. I’ll just re-start your club meeting - *gasp*

Thaddeus:  What is it?

Watcher:  *lip quivering* Nothing.

Thaddeus:  Something, I think.

Watcher:  NO! It’s nothing. It’s nothing and it’s stupid and you’re all stupid and I hate everything.

Thaddeus:  Okay . . . ?

Watcher:  You know what? *RAGE QUIT*

Watcher: RIP, Akito Hayashi. I’m still mad at you for dying while I was out having the world’s worst date with Tallulah and Jorge. I’ll miss your face. Even though it is a stupid face. A stupid face that I hate. *sniffle*

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #490 on: February 24, 2017, 02:02:46 PM »
Oh man, I hate it when Sims die before you want them to. And I'm sorry about Tallulah and Jorge's date, too -- ghosts are even less consistent than normal Sims.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #491 on: February 24, 2017, 02:27:44 PM »
Awwww, I'm really going to miss Akito!
Of all the random sims with Japanese names, Akito has certainly been the most handsome. Plus dat booty.
Plus you bestowed Akito with devotion, loyalty, affection, and all that drama!  Poor Thaddesus. Poor Watcher. Poor everyone.  (Gah, I'm starting to sound like wfgodot! hehe)

And taking your sims off the home lot doesn't necessarily need to be less interesting--you could occasionally open the restaurant from home so it's filled with sims (or is your simverse depopulated?) then go and harass all the clientele. Or you could kit out the restaurant as a home-away-from-home-without-Salma whenever you get tired of the freezing and lag.

Okay, Akito's demise has made me despondent. And now that I recall why you missed his passing, I understand better why you're reluctant to leave the lot.
Maybe Wendell and Otto could help cheer us up next time?

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #492 on: February 24, 2017, 03:26:44 PM »
Oh noooooooo...........
Ohhhhh no what can I even say?

:(   I can't believe he is gone.

I had a feeling, man!!!  The way you were talking about it!  Gah!  I hope he calls up while you're waiting for Cressida to finish and at least joins a club.  *cries*
Bye Akito.  I'll miss you, and watching you with Thaddeus.  I'm sorry, Watcher!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he calls soon.

ETA:  noooooo it says part 1.  What's part 2.  Francesca!!!!  Something else horrible is going to happen?
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #493 on: February 24, 2017, 06:51:51 PM »
@MarianT I know, right? Stupid ghosts! I really can sympathize with you now about trying to get all those urns in your DecaDynasty, and I'm even more impressed by the ones you did manage to get. I swear the game is playing me right now.

@oshizu Me, too! I'm not sure why I'm so broken up about this one. I've lost spouses before. I guess it's because I was really hoping to hang onto him after he died and have ghostly romantic encounters with him and Thaddeus and now . . . sigh.
Anyway, what I actually mean is that taking them off the lot would be too interesting. I'm wanting to wrap things up and if they keep having wacky disco adventures I'll just keep taking more and more screenshots and then I'll never finish. :)
I'll have to check in with Otto and Wendell and see if they're up for a cheering up party.
Also, funny you should mention Salma . . .

@wfgodot I'm way bummed. He has called, actually, but it's to congratulate Thad on making friends with people he's been friends with for ages. Jorge called to congratulate Tallulah on a promotion, and she's been retired for weeks and weeks. I just don't get these sims at all.
And yes, part II . . .

Chapter 114:  Rage Quit, Part II

Cressida:  Well, I’m sorry Dadkito is gone, but it’s fun to have a bunch more old people in the club for me to pick on.

Pranav:  You’d better watch yourself, Missy!

Cressida:  Oh! One who fights back! Now this is interesting!

Pranav:  You know I’m your boss, right?

Cressida:  Oh, so that’s it! Looks like our organization is about to undergo some restructuring! Just like your face!

Pranav:  I will remember this when it’s time for Christmas Bonuses!

Cressida:  Oh, I’ve got a bonus for you!

Cressida:  Nothing wrong with a little lady beefcake.

Morris:  Huh. That shouldn’t be possible. We have more cake problems lately, I swear.

Aditya:  Um, you look beautiful, darling, but aren’t you going to change?

Cressida:  I did. I spun around and when I was done this is what I was wearing.

Aditya:  Oh, okay. I feel a little overdressed next to you, though.

Cressida:  Honey, can you honestly picture me in one of those big floofy dresses? It would be too absurd. How would I kick people’s butts if I couldn’t find my feet? I like my shirtdress. Now let’s do this.

Aditya:  Okay, baby. I love you. Let’s get married.

*smooch*

Cressida:  How is it?

Aditya:  Mmmmm. Oh, it’s amazing! It doesn’t even taste poisoned!

Cressida:  I know! I found this new stuff that’s totally flavorless and odorless and . . .. I mean yes, not poisoned!

Aditya:  How long am I going to be out?

Cressida:  If I did it right you’ll wake up about the time I get home from work. Now, come on! Let’s go get frisky in the observatory before it kicks in!

Cressida:  Aw, shoot! Hold that thought, honey. Looks like You’ve Urned it is finally serving its purpose. I need to go witness something.

Aditya:  I’ll wait!

Cressida:  Yikes, you guys! What is with all of you? It’s just Rieko.

Thaddeus:  Oh, no! Rieko! Oh, I’m so sorry!

Rieko:  I’m sorry, too, Thaddeus. I really am.

Thaddeus:  You don’t have to be sorry! I-

Rieko:  No, Thad! Listen! It was me, okay? I’m the one! I’m the one who set the hot tub filter to playful. I killed her!

Thaddeus:  WHAT?

Watcher:  Yes. That’s totally true. It was definitely sabotage, and not me being careless. That is, without a doubt, what happened.

Thaddeus:  I don’t believe you!

Rieko:  Thad, please . . . I don’t have much time. I worked for them. I was working for them the whole time, but I’m sorry. I wish I could take it back, but that’s they way it was. Now I’m free, but I had to tell you. I’m sorry!

Thaddeus:  Working for who?

Rieko:  The . . .the Huntingtons . . . it was . . .

Cressida:  *sigh* Wow. It’s so nice to get this part of the aspiration done. It was really stressing me out. Hmm. I’d better end the wedding and get all these people out of here or she’ll never get reaped in time for me to go to work.

Cressida:  Okay, much better. Oh! Better look sad. Don’t want to seem like a monster. *sniff, sniff*

Grim Reaper:  Okay, then . . . Rieko Nakamura, married once, divorced once, no surviving relatives . . oh, hey! Did you guys know she was a double agent?

Thaddeus:  We just found out. We’re still kind of processing.

Grim Reaper:  Whew! That’s gotta mess you up a bit!

Cressida:  Can you just do the spooky claiming of her life essence thing? I need this to register so I can go.

Grim Reaper:  Oh, okay. You got it! We still on for grilled cheese brunch this Saturday?

Cressida:  You know it!

Otto:  Whoa! Careful! Don’t snag any extra souls while you’re here. You’re awfully close to my chest!

Grim Reaper:  Relax. I’m a professional.

Watcher:  Phew! Okay, glad that’s over with. Hey, Salma! What happened to your hai-YOU’RE NOT SALMA!!!!

Dimitri:  Wait a minute . . . .who the heck are you???

Houda:  Yes, that’s exactly right. Houda. I’m Houda. I’m your new butler!

Watcher:  *RAGE QUIT*

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #494 on: February 24, 2017, 07:16:06 PM »
Guh!  Your game sure isn't treating you well lately.  Sheesh, what a bummer.  Did you try firing Houda?  Cause every now and then - and it seems like it's usually when I leave the lot - I return to find the old squeamish butler wandering around.  I promptly fire him and call for a new butler and Aicha turns up again.

I'm glad Rieko came clean about the role she played.  I still don't like her, but I dislike her slightly less now.  The Huntingtons?????  What the.

Congrats on your wedding, Cressida.  I don't know if I like you as much as I used to lol.  But I guess you're just doing what needs to be done.  I get it.  Yeah, I know, you're probably going to beat me up for saying that.
I enjoy the relationship Grim has with her.  Love the idea of a grilled cheese brunch!

Otto is so wonderful lol.  I just love him.  And Thad.  And everyone.  Especially Wendell.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog