Author Topic: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.15)  (Read 7951 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.11)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2017, 07:25:17 AM »
I'm also thinking Gavin. But, that WAS an elder pic, so Marcus could have lost all his mojo.
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
  • Boom works, so does Rowan!
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.11)
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2017, 02:33:21 PM »
The picture was taken shortly after the VPP moved in while I was working on a Playalot style 'behind the head' chapter of suspense that was never finished. I will have a couple of updates for you guys in a few hours! Even some stooooory, woo.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Diua Immortal Matriarchy (1.15)
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 04:11:50 PM »
Chapter Six // Success?

Story-- then backstory.

5pm, Tuesday Evening.

You did it, Gaia! You completed everything, you're level 10 in your career, we've got nine or ten plates of Ambrosia in the basement, your little girls completed all their aspirations, Annapurna has an A, and she's hours from completing Charisma--already. You have your friends--and your parties--and-- you've got nothing for your museum.

I mean, you've got the skeleton of good ol' Cowplant I, and a spare Book of Life to represent your aspirations, and a portrait, but--after the kids, I forgot to focus on getting those perfect Orchids I wanted. We have a few pristine Lilies, and a few pristine Dragonfruits. You only got your first notice this morning. Maybe they will evolve fast enough?

Gaia: Money doesn't matter! I just want to go home, I told you a million times!

Alright. Let's wait until the girls's birthdays, they're aging up tomorrow. If not by then, we'll settle.

3am, early Wednesday morning.

After a nearly-completed second (though glitched, both times) attempt at capturing Gavin's portrait for the Graveyard Memorial of Loyal Sims... Seshat/Nina passed away in the wee hours of the morning. They passed on alone, in the painting room. I've been lucky so far, this makes two sim deaths I've been able to keep everyone away from.

7:30am, Wednesday morning.

We welcome Joaquin Bachman, Adonis II. (post-makeover screenshot) This strapping young lad is a generated townie. I'm going to keep from recycling pollinated sims as long as I can. I picked him for his darker skin, trying to keep diversity in my game. His traits are less than fab (kleptomaniac, glutton, hot-headed), but he's not a spouse.

11am, Wednesday morning.

Gavin: I'm not cleaning up that pile of dishes again, Watcher! Just because I'm neat doesn't make me the maid!

I thought it would make you happy. I'm sorry, Gav--

Gavin: What-- What is that, over there?

Is there something on the ceiling? It takes a lot of work for me to look at the ceiling-- Oh, oh Gavin. Wow.

Gavin passed away in the main house, far from any closeable doors. I prefer the wide entry doorway in this build. I couldn't protect anyone from this.

Annapurna was a Dynasty girl. So was Diana. The most time the girls spent with their father was in the cradle, and at parties. I think that made it all the more painful for her. Almost simultaneously, the Reaper's swipe of his scythe and the birthday message for the kids arrived.

We pulled a cake out of family inventory, and the kids aged up in tears.

I kept my word to Gaia. We picked 8 Pristine Dragonfruits at a measly 73 simoleons each. I'm not playing for score,clearly.

We went to her museum room in the basement.

Gaia: I didn't expect to care. How did this happen?

People surprise you.

Gaia: Why didn't we end our romantic relationship after I found out I was pregnant?

I don't know. I think Gavin said something about the girls, and I put it off. I'm sorry, Gaia.

Gaia: Will it still hurt-- when I'm immortal?

Yes, it will. There's something I can give you, for the depression, if you need it. But, the sadness and the empty feeling will be there for a while. Maybe it will fill with the rest of the Immortals and their achievments. Maybe it will stay until you're a Goddess again.

Gaia: Now more than ever-- I wish I was home again.

------------------------+------------------------

So-- Yeah, Gaia's Immortal, guys!

I didn't plan for the VPP to be the reason she came to care for others more than she was expecting, but Gavin had the audacity to die in the living room. I also have a good reason for Annapurna's more serious, quiet nature now, too.

Without the use of Google or a search engine (I did themed goddess names) -- who can guess what Annapurna's going to be doing with her skills and aspirations?

A Quick Bonus:

Gavin won't have a portrait in-game, due to the glitch, so you guys can admire what could have been, right here.

------------------------STATISTICS------------------------
Gaia: 113 days old -- IMMORTAL
Annapurna: 13 Days to Young Adult; Childhood Aspirations (4/4); A in Grade School (X); Charisma (10)
Hestia I: Passed On, 8 POY
Hebe I: Here, 12 POY
Seshat I: Passed On, 13 POY
Adonis: 45 Children (22 girls, 23 boys), 13 POY
VPP 1: Passed On, 8 POY
Adonis II: --
Diana: Childhood Aspirations (4), Adult Aspirations (0); 2 POY
Adonis III: 1 POY
Ambrosia: 9 Plates Made, 1 Consumed

Offline boomboomraccoon

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 04:30:56 PM »
Bonus Content // Pollination: Gen One Statistics

Hey! So, this being my first long challenge, pollination is fascinating. I recorded several statistics.

Sadly, neither Nancy nor Eliza had girls while they were in their prime. Liberty Lee and Eva Capricciosa had their houses filled with excessive births from the female roommates before they concieved any girls.

Don had 45 children, in this order:

1 Gina Munch (F)

2 Jayden Oswald (M)

3 Kinley Goth (F)

4 Ava Bower (F)

5/6 Porter (M) and Skyler Behr (F)

7 Ibrahim Rosa (M)

8 Rose Barakat (F)

9/10 Gunnar (M) and Porter (M) Lee

11 Walter Holiday (M)

12 Joseph Palacios (M)

13 Gabriel Cappricciosa (M)

14 Phoenix Hass (M)

15 Alysha Faust (F)

16 Danna Patel (F)

17 Ruben Bjergsen (M)

18 Pelham Carlton (M)

19 Bryan Haas (M)

20 Pierre Lee (M)

21 Reyna Rosa (F)

22 Baylee Holiday (F)

23/24 Micheala (F) and Dulce Oswald (F)

25 Cara Haas (F)

26 Yasmine Palacios (F)

27 Bernard Bryson (M)

28 Kathleen Oates (F)

29 Paola Spencer-Kim (F)

30 Declan Rosa (M)

31 Constance Bjergsen (F)

32 Renee Faulk (F)

33 Leonard Behr (M)

34/35 Jett (M) and Terrell Myrick (M)

36/37 Laurie (F) and Sally Oswald  (F)

38 Stetson Pancakes (M)

39/40 Journey (F) and Irvin Dennison (M)

41 Jonathon Storey (M)

42 Amiyah Broussard (F)

43 Efrain Oates (M)

44/45 Manu (M) and Bethany Broussard (F)

I made use of the Add to Club feature to get people to come over, and that might be what lead to the end of the Landgraabs and the Pancakes so early in the Dynasty.

Portraits of the young teens of Goddess House is the next thing on my list for Bonus Content!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2017, 04:31:41 PM »
Yay! Congratulations! Rough break on the timing of Gavin's death, but it did make for a very touchingly bittersweet ambrosia meal. I had to similarly settle for less-than-perfect with my founder's harvestable museum items, so I feel your pain there.

I am sadly not up on my goddess lore, so I have no guesses for what lies in store for Annapurna, but I'm very much looking forward to finding out!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2017, 05:29:58 PM »
welcome back, boomboomraccon!

Congrats to Duia on achieving immortality!
Looking forward to reading more about Annapurna!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2017, 10:03:23 PM »
45 kids! :O I've gotten up to 22, and that was in TS3 (where I'm a little more confident in my elite pollinating skills) with an immortal male who had generations to seed the town. Nice work! Very impressed. ;)

Glad to see an immortal after all this waiting.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything