Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 80372 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 4.9
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2017, 09:20:33 AM »
Hahaha, oh man.  Carlee is going full on logic-defying stalker.  Outstanding!
Valentina is so lovely.  I'm looking forward to getting more of that red hair back into the Caliente line  :=)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2017, 10:08:55 AM »
I like Jonas's rationale for taking over the club -- yeah, if all the members are ghosts, maybe it's time for a new leader. You're doing great with this! And Valentina is going to bring some lovely genes.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2017, 02:43:07 PM »
Hahaha, oh man.  Carlee is going full on logic-defying stalker.  Outstanding!
Valentina is so lovely.  I'm looking forward to getting more of that red hair back into the Caliente line  :=)

Yes, I think she has taken stalking to another level...

I like Jonas's rationale for taking over the club -- yeah, if all the members are ghosts, maybe it's time for a new leader. You're doing great with this! And Valentina is going to bring some lovely genes.

Thanks! This is the second game file ever I have used clubs, clearly I have been missing a lot! I had to research a lot to figure out how to complete the Leader of the Pack aspiration. It sure is a good thing that I have the guide to guide my way.

By the way, I just realized that Valentina's dad is named Franklin and not Jonathon (Jonathon is Carlee's father). I have changed all posts, so if you are wondering why I am talking about a Franklin in the future, now you know...

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2017, 03:22:17 PM »
Both Valentina and Franklin are very attractive sims, so I have high hopes for the next heir!
Any clue why Franklin doesn't feel friendly toward the wonderful Jonas, though? Even a loner can make friends if it's only one sim in the room. Hmmmm.

Wow, Jonas has gotten all his tactics straight and is killing his requirements!
Congrats to the happy couple on their engagement! Best of luck winning over your father-in-law, Jonas!
Carlee, stop your photo-bombing!

P.S. I laughed at Jonas' remark about bringing "real news." His poor parents! Why do you think his parents advanced farther in their careers than previous households?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2017, 08:01:36 PM »
Both Valentina and Franklin are very attractive sims, so I have high hopes for the next heir!
Any clue why Franklin doesn't feel friendly toward the wonderful Jonas, though? Even a loner can make friends if it's only one sim in the room. Hmmmm.

Wow, Jonas has gotten all his tactics straight and is killing his requirements!
Congrats to the happy couple on their engagement! Best of luck winning over your father-in-law, Jonas!
Carlee, stop your photo-bombing!

P.S. I laughed at Jonas' remark about bringing "real news." His poor parents! Why do you think his parents advanced farther in their careers than previous households?

I think they do better in their careers because I had them focus more on them. Also, Quinn does his required activity (playing the violin) fairly frequently, so he has a good chance for advancement. As for Millie, I think that since I maxed out her programming skill her "performance" got stuck on complete so she has a lot of advantage there.

As for Franklin's feelings, I think he is one of the sims that takes longer to warm up than others. Also, as the file grows larger, the game seems to need more time to "count" relationships properly.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2017, 02:19:26 PM »
I kind of like Carlee just based on her persistence, but I'm still Team Valentina all the way. So happy they're officially together!

Franklin cracks me up. Darnation, indeed! Some sims are just pricklier than others. I've been having trouble with friendships registering in my game, too.

Your museum is looking so great! It must be filling up really nicely these days!

Noah is a total cutie, and I share your sadness that he won't get to pass on his good looks.

Speaking of good looks, I'm still really looking forward to the Valentina makeover. Woohoo!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #171 on: September 25, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »
I kind of like Carlee just based on her persistence, but I'm still Team Valentina all the way. So happy they're officially together!

Franklin cracks me up. Darnation, indeed! Some sims are just pricklier than others. I've been having trouble with friendships registering in my game, too.

Your museum is looking so great! It must be filling up really nicely these days!

Noah is a total cutie, and I share your sadness that he won't get to pass on his good looks.

Speaking of good looks, I'm still really looking forward to the Valentina makeover. Woohoo!

Had so much fun with the makeover!

And the museum is filling up very nicely. Maybe, I will share it once I have completed this challenge.

There are so many exciting things that happened in game when I played this weekend. I can't wait to share it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2017, 05:51:43 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

With everything in place, Jonas invited Valentina over to the house.

Jonas: Valentina, you are my everything. I want to give you whatever makes you happy. If you want a big wedding, just say the word.

Valentina: All I need is you. Besides, I don’t want anyone to see me looking less than my best for a fancy party. If you want a huge wedding, let’s make it a huge party when we renew our wows. That will show all the doubters!

Jonas: You are talking about Carlee, aren’t you? You know she has nothing on you.

Valentina: She wishes she was half the woman I am.

Jonas and Valentina was married in a private ceremony on a secluded beach. Just the two of them, which was perfect.

Valentina could finally dress like she felt she deserved. She considers her style a cross between ladies who lunch and a classy b***h.

Valentina is an insane, materialistic goofball with the unattainable master mixologist aspiration and no desire to hold down a job.

Franklin also got a bit of an updated look. He is an active loner who loves the outdoors. He will hopefully join the sports career asap.

The house completely gutted and all the space was used for maximum efficiency.

I think Franklin held an NPC job before, because he often wears this outfit despite his makeover.

Jonas: And that’s how I managed to convince Liberty Lee to finally hand over the reins of the Covalent Bonds!

Franklin: Maybe you aren’t so bad after all…

Jonas completed his leader of the pack aspiration (2 points) and chose to become a curator next.

Valentina: Ready or not, here I come.

Jonas and Valentina went straight to work producing the next generation.

It’s always a good time to go collecting, especially when it gets Jonas psyched up for his new job.

Jonas: Guess what! Your husband is going to be a scientist!

Valentina: What do they do?

Jonas: There are lots of experiments and gardening – and maybe even aliens!

Valentia: You’re on your own with the gardening babe, these hands don’t touch dirt.

Jonas: And they shouldn’t, why don’t you book a spa appointment for tomorrow and relax.

Valentina has been worryingly interested in cooking, hopefully she will keep to salad. Wait, is that a baby bump? Wow, they got pregnant on their first try.

Valentina is definitely pregnant, and she seems very interested in the parenting books Jonas purchased and left lying around the house.

Franklin spent most of his days watching TV and talking to his daughter. He also spends a lot of time out back hanging out and napping on the benches.

Valentina: Hey babe, what are you doing out here?

Jonas: I am reading books trying to get enough breakthroughs for a quick promotion.

Valentina: Don’t worry, you will be great at sciencing.

Once Jonas headed inside to take another disco nap, Valentina hung out outside and pretended her book was talking back to her. I have never seen these animations before, and they are very funny.

Millicent never had time to be her crazy insane self, so I am excited to see what Valentina will get up to.

Franklin is pushed to work out, however, he seems like a very unhappy camper. He seems very miserable, but hopefully he will continue to do this once he is working as an athlete.

Jonas was super excited about his new career. Hopefully, he will have some cool co-workers to befriend.

His first friend was Ashaya Raghavan, whose wife also work with them. As luck would have it, his family (they have a son) live in San Myshuno.

After competing all his daily tasks, Jonas gets freaky in the break room. Nothing makes Jonas happiness increase faster than dancing (except for you know what).

Franklin and Jonas are now good friends (3 points) and their friendly chess games has helped max out Jonas logic skill (5 points).

Jonas: I can’t believe we made this miracle.

Valentina: Jonas, you are the miracle. Without you, my life would be so dull.

Jonas: You are my best friend.

Valentina: My soul mate!

Valentina is Jonas second good friend (6 points).

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.1
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2017, 08:11:12 AM »
Valentina is so lovely!!  She's also good at grammar (hooray for "sciencing!")
It looks like Jonas is off to a great start as he's racking up the points, has the heir on the way, and has already found a potential spouse option!!
Is it unfair that I'm hoping the new heir is a girl who looks just like her mommy?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2017, 10:09:29 AM »
Valentina is so lovely!!  She's also good at grammar (hooray for "sciencing!")
It looks like Jonas is off to a great start as he's racking up the points, has the heir on the way, and has already found a potential spouse option!!
Is it unfair that I'm hoping the new heir is a girl who looks just like her mommy?

I'm crossing my fingers for a little red head girl myself!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #175 on: October 03, 2017, 10:46:22 AM »
Fingers crossed for...tan skin again. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2017, 03:23:20 PM »
Valentina is gorgeous and so is her make-over, watcher!

I love that you are scoping out spousal options for a yet-unborn nooboo!
And yes, I'm also burning a stick of incense to pray for a redheaded girl!

Way to go, Jonas!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.2 Family to See, Sciency Stuff to Do
« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2017, 05:21:07 PM »

Starting at level 3 in the science career has Jonas starting with a breakthrough disadvantage (not as large as Lewis had in his day, but bad enough) so he has to scramble to get the most of them done before works starts.

The watcher kindly left out the dishwasher when the house was rebuilt, so that he would have ample opportunity to multi-task.

Valentina: Jonas, what are you doing?

Jonas: The dishes.

Valentina: You know I get all hot an bothered by men doing dishes. Do we really have time for this before you go to work?

Jonas: We’ll make time.

Jonas: I can’t believe we made a little nooboo on the first try!

Valentina: Not so little any more. S/he is quite active now that s/he’s growing bigger. Feel s/he’s kicking!

Feeling the baby gave Jonas 1,000 satisfaction points (7 points)

Jonas first day at work was collection day. He had very poor luck with the collection, collecting 11 time-capsules and 6 treasure maps before managing to snag the 10 collectibles he needed for a successful work day.

He worked himself cross-eyed on the microscope. I don’t know if it was because he didn’t use glasses or because the watcher made him stay late at work to get the full pay check and his first promotion (8 points). The entrepreneurial reward sure helped, it was a good thing Jonas used his teen years to rack up all those reward points.

Once he got home he learned that Franklin had celebrated his birthday without him. Franklin seems very happy about aging up, and was looking longingly at the stars. Maybe he is dreaming of the day he gets to be alone as much as he wants in the ever-after.

Jonas has decided to make gardening his designated skill, and he gained level one (9 points) when planting a small garden in the back yard.

Millicent invited everyone over for her birthday party. Valentina just entered her third trimester, and was very uncomfortable the whole afternoon.

The party was very well attended, and Jonas enjoyed hanging out with Noah and shooting the breeze.

Elmer showed up for a last celebration before passing away during the night. Somehow, the males left behind seems to live very long lives in this game.

Once the real party ended Jonas invited some people over to his house for an after party. Millicent still looks as charming as ever, I feel like the grey hair really suits her.

Poor Valentina was exhausted, and got out of bed to walk outside and pass out in the garden. (8 points). Hopefully she will be less tired when the baby arrives.

Jonas used the evening well and became good friends with his little sister Emily (9 points). He was about to charm Carlee when Valentina called him into the bedroom.

Valentina: I think the baby might be coming!

Jonas: OMG! We have to go to the hospital!

Valentina: No, I am too tiered, I was thinking we could woohoo, and that might make me tired enough to sleep for a bit more.

Jonas: Are you sure that’s a good plan?

Valentina: What? Are you a doctor now? I read all the pregnancy books you got me, this is totally what they recommend.

Jonas: If you say so. I’ll just say good bye to our guests.

Valentina: No need, I gave your mom the look and she made sure they all left. *mutters* Especially that Carlee.

Jonas: What?

Valentina: Nothing my love, now come to bed.

Six hours of sleep later and the next heir was born. It’s a girl that they decided to name Esmeralda.

Father and daughter need a whole lot of bonding, because they got off to kind of a rocky start.

Adopting so many children last generation sure made life easier than having a baby around the house. We shall see if Jonas feels confident enough to go to work and leaving his heir home with her mom.

Fortunately, he doesn’t have to make that hard choice the first day, since it’s the weekend. He spends his day working on his parenting skill and becoming good friends with Esmeralda instead (10 points). The first free day is here!

Franklin uses his free day to coo over his grandchild, as well as, getting a job in the athletic career path. Hopefully he will keep exercising now that he has a real reason.

Valentina got a bar and worked on her mixology skill, she won’t be able to complete it, but the points could go to an observant reward or maybe some nice potions for Esmeralda to use.

Valentina: Hello Princess! Your mommy loves you very much!

Valentina is level 4 in the parenting skill, maybe she will be able to max the skill for the family.

Jonas took advantage of everyone else helping out around the house, and worked on his break throughs. One down, one more to go…

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.2
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2017, 10:42:35 PM »
Yes!!  It's a girl!!  Did you have a free day where you got to use fruit to influence the gender, or did you just luck out?
Looking forward to seeing if Esmerelda (I kind of want to dub her "Ezzie," but have no idea if that would suit her personality yet) inherits the lovely red locks and the lovely Valentina looks.  Poor Carlee, you never stood a chance against Miss V  ;=)