Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 80380 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.2
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2017, 04:06:01 AM »
Yes!!  It's a girl!!  Did you have a free day where you got to use fruit to influence the gender, or did you just luck out?
Looking forward to seeing if Esmerelda (I kind of want to dub her "Ezzie," but have no idea if that would suit her personality yet) inherits the lovely red locks and the lovely Valentina looks.  Poor Carlee, you never stood a chance against Miss V  ;=)

I was so excited. I didn't use fruit, but I did keep the radio on playing pop while having Jonas ask Valentina to dance, so that she would listen to the music and maybe have a girl.

Sadly Esmeralda (I was thinking Esme for short) seems to have her fathers pale skin, well, there is always the next generation...

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »
Now why would Valentina want to prevent Jonas from becoming good friends with Carlee. Seriously, even in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, she's too beautiful to have anything to worry about.

I don't remember what current aspiration Jonas has, but The Curator works well with the Science career. And there's always the possibility of an alien abduction. Fingers crossed for you.

I like Esme for short, too.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2017, 01:09:46 AM »
Nice chapter. You are really moving fast!

A little tip for collection day in the Science career: harvest the plants growing inside the lab. It's a lot quicker than digging. Asking coworkers for metals and crystals also counts.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2017, 08:45:53 AM »
Nice chapter. You are really moving fast!

A little tip for collection day in the Science career: harvest the plants growing inside the lab. It's a lot quicker than digging. Asking coworkers for metals and crystals also counts.

Neat, I didn't know that! I will try that next time he has a collection day.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2017, 11:08:01 AM »
Haha, Valentina gets hot and bothered by men doing dishes? Don't ever let that girl go into a restaurant kitchen then!

She has such beautiful apparel! I love her red underwear and, at the bar with Franklin behind her, is she wearing a blue swimsuit? Just stunning!

You mentioned that Valentina won't be able to complete her mixology skill. Did you mean her aspiration, because I have trouble keeping my sims AWAY from a bar.
If I leave a bar out in the house or anywhere on the lot, any sim with any mixology skill at all simply gravitates to the bar and constantly wants to mix drinks.
For this reason, I leave the bar in family inventory unless a mixologist needs to do their daily task.

I was feeling amazed that their little house in Oasis Springs had such an open party space, then realized the party was thrown at The Lighthouse!
How are you liking Vista Quarry so far?

Little sister Emily is quite adorable! Sorry, Carlee, but you offer no competition whatsoever to Valentina anymore!
Lovely update, watcher!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2017, 05:24:18 PM »
Haha, Valentina gets hot and bothered by men doing dishes? Don't ever let that girl go into a restaurant kitchen then!

She has such beautiful apparel! I love her red underwear and, at the bar with Franklin behind her, is she wearing a blue swimsuit? Just stunning!

You mentioned that Valentina won't be able to complete her mixology skill. Did you mean her aspiration, because I have trouble keeping my sims AWAY from a bar.
If I leave a bar out in the house or anywhere on the lot, any sim with any mixology skill at all simply gravitates to the bar and constantly wants to mix drinks.
For this reason, I leave the bar in family inventory unless a mixologist needs to do their daily task.

I was feeling amazed that their little house in Oasis Springs had such an open party space, then realized the party was thrown at The Lighthouse!
How are you liking Vista Quarry so far?

Little sister Emily is quite adorable! Sorry, Carlee, but you offer no competition whatsoever to Valentina anymore!
Lovely update, watcher!

I think I will keep her away from resturants... But I do think anything Jonas does makes her hot and bothered, she's very much in love with him.

The blue outfit is actually a body suit, so she wears it as sleepwear (the favoured outfit choice of uncontrolled sims in my games). I try to give my uncontrolled sims at least 3 different sleepwear outfits so that I won't see them in the same things day in and day out.

Ops, I totally meant her aspiration, since it requires her to reach level 8 or so in the food career. She has to stay home with Esme so Jonas can go to work. Hpnestly, she hasn't used the bar very much as at all, other than on free days when I direct her to do so. It's so strange, my sims in this file do things that my sims in other games don't tend to do.

I am liking Vista Quary a lot, it is so small and contained. The only problem is the issue of limited bed spaces (you'll know soon enough), but it is easy breezy to play in and it's easy to keep op with all the sims. One floor houses are the best for keeping on top of all the sims!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.3 Esmeralda Revealed
« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2017, 02:31:52 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Jonas took the opportunity to use his parental leave to work on improving the rockets at the museum.

Valentina was very attentive to Esmeralda’s needs while working on her parenting skill.

Jonas takes all the opportunities he can to analyse crystals and metals to hopefully complete the elements collection. He feels that completing two aspirations would really set him apart from his predecessors.

He is making strides towards maxing his charisma skill at work, where he has a lot of opportunities to complement his co-workers before hitting them up for new metals and crystals. He has become good friends with Ashaya Raghavan (1 points).

Esmeralda aged up and fulfilled almost all of the watchers hopes and dreams. She has green eyes and red hair. However, she has inherited her father’s pale skin. Lewis Vo sure has made a mark on this dynasty genetics! 

Esmeralda gains the charmer trait and will hopefully be a rather easy child to take care of.

Her charming ways work on her father, who gains 1,000 satisfaction points from dancing with her daughter (2 points).

He also spent most of his afternoons working on levelling all of Esme’s skills to level 3. Playing with her, reading her to sleep and making sure she has lots of fun in the bath. Caring for her, and levelling up his parenting skill gives him 1,000 satisfaction points (3 points).

Jonas has the dance machine and the ability to take disco naps. It is one of the best perks any of my sims has had during this game file. The only downside is that he feels like he needs to dance occasionally, but that’s not really a problem since he can easily fulfil it at work if needed. In contrast, the insider trait and the need for constant club gatherings is way more intrusive.

I will definitely make some sims with this trait in my casual game files, I love how the disco nap gives Jonas time to work long hours and still spend at least 4 hours a day with Esme.

Franklin came home stinky, but who cares when he also brought home a promotion (4 points).

Jonas invited Noah over to meet his niece, unfortunately Noah still doesn’t want to move in with them.

Jonas: It would be so much fun, I miss not hanging out with you all the time.

Noah: I miss you too, but now way am I moving in here with you to share a room with Franklin. No offence, but I don’t want to live in this cramped house.

Esme: Mommy!

Valentina: Great pose Esme, now what do you say?

Esme: Hug me!

Valentia: That’s my girl! Now go practice that on your daddy.

Jonas has befriended the receptionist at work, Cleo Michaels (5 points), who is the mother of his friend Madelyn, she won’t give him any crystals but on the flip side she can always be found at her desk.

He also became friendly with the invention construction robot and has gained a further 1,000 points (6 points) for collection items and completing his tasks at work.

Jonas also uses his time after completing the day’s tasks to garden and is now at level 2 (7 points).

Jonas: Valentina, guess what?

Valentina: What baby?

Jonas: I got a promotion!

Valentina: Let’s celebrate! Dad, can you look after Esme? We are going to work on giving her some siblings.

Jonas: This is the best incentive to work hard ever!

Jonas snagged a promotion (8 points) even though he hadn’t maxed out the performance bar. The entrepreneurial reward trait sure helps a lot.

And thanks to a short disco nap, Jonas is ready to entertain Esme again.

Esme: Mommy make daddy happy?

Jonas: Always. And once you are old enough you will make someone very happy too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.3
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2017, 05:31:08 PM »
Wow, look at Jonas go! He seems to be doing better than any of your heirs so far! Way to go, Jonas!

Esmeralda in all her finery and big red hair is, of course, so so cute!

Too bad about Noah not wanting to move in. Maybe after Franklin passes (which, I hope, is not too soon)?
Love the idea of Esmeralda having more siblings cuz Jonas and Valentina are such an attractive couple! Go wipe out Lewis Vo's genes, you two!

So happy to observe the many successes of this household, Watcher! You are killing this challenge! And in style!

P.S. I want to thank you again for your "recovering micro-manager" remark a few chapters ago.
I'm presently working diligently to reach the end of my Rival Dynasties Challenge, so I can try this one. I'll probably go nuts, but I can't be any crazier than I already am...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2017, 05:43:02 PM »
Wow, look at Jonas go! He seems to be doing better than any of your heirs so far! Way to go, Jonas!

Esmeralda in all her finery and big red hair is, of course, so so cute!

Too bad about Noah not wanting to move in. Maybe after Franklin passes (which, I hope, is not too soon)?
Love the idea of Esmeralda having more siblings cuz Jonas and Valentina are such an attractive couple! Go wipe out Lewis Vo's genes, you two!

So happy to observe the many successes of this household, Watcher! You are killing this challenge! And in style!

P.S. I want to thank you again for your "recovering micro-manager" remark a few chapters ago.
I'm presently working diligently to reach the end of my Rival Dynasties Challenge, so I can try this one. I'll probably go nuts, but I can't be any crazier than I already am...

Jonas is doing so well, in part, because he had a huge advantage of being level 9 in a skill and had the ability to instant complete his aspiration. Also, being able to micro manage him at work is a great way to get his friendships done and things like that.

As to the micro manager side of me, I had a couple of moments a bit further along in the story when I had to pause the game and hyperventilate for a bit before I could keep going again. The charm of this challenge is that nothing ever goes as planned.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2017, 07:31:33 PM »
Esme is lovely!!  I think the pale skin with the green eyes and red hair works wonderfully!  I can hardly wait to see her grow up!
The try for baby as a reward for a promotion.  Priceless!!  How could Jonas resist working hard for a promotion when the enticing Valentina is beckoning as his reward?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.4 Out of this World
« Reply #190 on: October 10, 2017, 09:00:37 AM »

Early in the mornings Esme and Jonas garden together.

Being friends or good friends with all his co-workers makes it easy to convince people to test unknown serums. It’s also a good way to avoid passing out and other uncomfortable side effects.

One of the perks of having Jonas be in an active career is that Esme always is well fed and in a reasonably good mood when he gets home. One of the disadvantages is that she probably spends her days exploring the toilet rather than building her skills.

Jonas has added his parents to the covalent bonds, so now, every time something breaks in the house he just starts a club gathering and his mum or dad pops over to fix things.

Valentina took Esme to her last supervised potty time. And now she has maxed the potty skill (10 points) and the free day can begin.

Valentina: Look baby – we are pregnant again!

Valentina used the first part of the free day to work on her parenting skill.

Then she works on her mixology as well. Strangely she has not shown a huge interest in the bar at all since we added it to the household. Maybe it will be more interesting now that it’s moved outside to the back yard.

Valentina: And then the little princess learned she was to have a baby brother or baby sister and she was so happy.

Esme: Me not want a baby!

Poor Franklin, he is stressed from not working out, but he is also depressed once he’s forced to do the deed. And then he is exhausted very quickly because he’s an elder! Maybe we should just let him be a kindly grandparent and not push him to get another promotion.

While the others are busy, Jonas fiddles with the strange antenna he brought home from work.

A lot of aliens show up, it seems like one hair style is especially popular right now.

Jonas: Hello and welcome. What is your name?

Rigoberto: XIULLL99377HLKJU9388OUUYY, but you can call me Rigoberto.

Jonas: That is so cool! Do you want to move in with us and learn more about sim life?

Rigoberto: I have always fancied becoming a pollinator. How can I refuse this generous offer?

Rigoberto joins the household. He is an insane, non-committal perfectionist with the chief of mischief aspiration.

Rigoberto: Hello gorgeous lady, I find your purple hair very attractive and think our DNA would splice well together.

Carlee: You are a strange mix of attractive and weird. Since my love is lost to me, I will let you keep talking to me.

Carlee: I can’t believe we did it in Jonas bed!

Rigoberto: I can’t believe you didn’t figure out I am an alien!

*Carlee just learned that Rigoberto is an alien*

With all the weirdness happening in the house, it’s a good thing that Franklin and Esme play in the garden togerhter.

Madely: Hi, have you seen Jonas? He called and said he wanted to *smooch*

Rigoberto: Hello, lovely lady. I am the Rigoberto. And I have waited for you all my life. Come and let me give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams…

Rigoberto took Jonas comment “make yourself at home” a bit to literally, I don’t think enjoy lots of woohooing in my bed was what he had in mind.

Rigoberto: Watcher! Lovely lady, how can you doubt that I have only your best intentions in my heart?

Maybe because the free day is about to be over and I will leave you to live a fairly mundane life until next time?

Rigoberto: Alas, my time is at an end. But I will always have the sweet memories of Willow to fall back on.

Willow?

Rigoberto: Willow, oh you missed that? Maybe you should pay more attention to me next time, lovely lady.

Late at night Jonas spent time down in his home laboratory trying to make some kind of serum to make you un-see what you should never have seen. Once he had figured out the correct formula, he just needed to invent an inter-dimensional wormhole generator to send it to the watcher. No pressure.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.4
« Reply #191 on: October 10, 2017, 10:46:35 AM »
Omg every alien used to generate in that hairstyle in my game. That and a handful of sundresses.

Three ladies in a day? Nice work. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #192 on: October 10, 2017, 12:00:14 PM »
It looks as if Jonas and his Watcher are really enjoying the Scientist career! It has to be one of my favorites!

Rigoberto's lips in his alien form are very appealing to me for some odd reason.
How funny that Rigoberto in his human disguise turned out to be a redhead. But what a hilarious combination of traits!

Esme and Valentina are as gorgeous as ever.
About swimming, I'm just curious. Does swimming not work to complete the daily task?

That's kind of funny about Valentina not being drawn to the bar. It's like when I'm trying to get a sim to complete Chief of Mischief but he's the only one in the household who won't autonomously "troll teh forum."

Good job, Rigoberto.
I was going to suggest buying another bed for him then remembered what you wrote several chapters ago about bed space being an issue.

P.S. I'll be trying to guess which moment caused you to pause and hyperventilate. hehe.
P.P.S. Oops, sorry for the looooooong comment.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: October 10, 2017, 01:39:18 PM »
It looks as if Jonas and his Watcher are really enjoying the Scientist career! It has to be one of my favorites!

Rigoberto's lips in his alien form are very appealing to me for some odd reason.
How funny that Rigoberto in his human disguise turned out to be a redhead. But what a hilarious combination of traits!

Esme and Valentina are as gorgeous as ever.
About swimming, I'm just curious. Does swimming not work to complete the daily task?

That's kind of funny about Valentina not being drawn to the bar. It's like when I'm trying to get a sim to complete Chief of Mischief but he's the only one in the household who won't autonomously "troll teh forum."

Good job, Rigoberto.
I was going to suggest buying another bed for him then remembered what you wrote several chapters ago about bed space being an issue.

P.S. I'll be trying to guess which moment caused you to pause and hyperventilate. hehe.
P.P.S. Oops, sorry for the looooooong comment.

I love the scientist career, my simself is always a scientist...

I forgot about swimming, maybe we can add a pool, at least the yard is large enough.

Never apologize for leaving long comments!

I think you will figure it out pretty quick ;)

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #194 on: October 10, 2017, 05:57:51 PM »
The Rigoberto is quite the suave pollinator but dude, come on. Use your own bed for that :P

Valentina looks so much like Nina that its uncanny, I can't wait to see how Esme looks when she's older and who she takes after more!

anything