Author Topic: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.8  (Read 80461 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.4
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2017, 08:22:30 PM »
Valentina comes out in her lovely undergarments to announce the pregnancy and Jonas can only be thinking about how lucky he is.  The big question is whether the great luck is most evident in having another baby or in having such a lovely wife.
Oh my, Rigoberto!!  That boy must be quite the charmer if a single day offered enough time to get the friendly bar up to move in status and romance 2 (or 3?) lovely ladies.  Carlee babies!!!!!  Possibly blue Carlee babies!!!  I'm so excited!!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.4
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2017, 02:39:32 AM »
The Rigoberto is quite the suave pollinator but dude, come on. Use your own bed for that :P

Valentina looks so much like Nina that its uncanny, I can't wait to see how Esme looks when she's older and who she takes after more!

Alas the watcher was to cheap to spring for a bed for Rigoberto's pollination fun. At least Carlee got to be that much closer to Jonas, just this once...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.5 Double Trouble
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2017, 02:51:24 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Guess who heard about the new stud in town? Sorry honey, but he’s on probation at the moment, come back next free day and you might have a chance.

Jonas: I think it’s time for you to contribute to the household.

Rigoberto: I thought that’s what I was doing?

Jonas: Sure, but it’s also important that we have enough money to do the laundry – especially if you are going to “borrow” our bed again.

Rigoberto: Good point, I will join Franklin at the sports field.

Rigoberto and Jonas became good friends (1 points) and Jonas has maxed the cooking skill (3 points).

Jonas invited his parents to the Willow Creek museum to have a portrait taken of the two of them as elders for the family museum.

Once he got to work he saw that he had a new co-worker.

Jonas: Carlee, I didn’t know you were interested in science!?

Carlee: I didn’t used to be, but I had the strangest encounter at your house – I have to contact the other side. I think I have been infected!

Jonas made himself scares quick, he did not feel like breaking the news that she was carrying an alien baby to Carlee.

Esme is the first toddler in a while to go walk about. It’s not as scary when you live in a quiet neighborhood as it used to be in San Myshuno.

While the grownups were resting Esme did some skilling for a change.

Valentina: Nooooooo!

When you are pregnant, even a small setback can destroy your day or night.

Esme now has all her points to become a happy toddler, and her sibling is just a couple hours from being born. I guess we will just let her scoot by without worrying about over-achieving this time around.

Franklin: May I have this dance darling Esme?

Everyone in the family is on pins and needles waiting for Valentina to go into labor.

Welcome to the family Lilliana Caliente! You look like a tan little girl – how exciting!

Valentina: Uhu!

Jonas: Wait! What is happening!

Jonas was feeling completely calm until Valentina said those fateful words.

Another baby! Welcome the second twin, Gabriella Caliente.

Jonas: Two babies! Valentina, you are amazing!

Valentina: One each for us to snuggle, isn’t this the best surprise ever babe?!

Someone is not happy at all. Esme was not so keen on one sibling, imagine two more sisters to fight for attention with. Nightmare!

Early the next morning Esme aged up to a child. She gained the squeamish trait and joined the social butterfly aspiration.

Her parents got her the doctors set so that she could increase her empathy, sharing is caring and all that jazz.

While Jonas became good friends with the twins (5 points) Valentina decided to get back in shape.

Rigoberto: Hello progeny of my friend Jonas. Would you care for a trip to the mothership?

Luckily Rigoberto’s charm doesn’t seem to work on the twins yet.

Rigoberto wanted to see how his progeny was doing, so he invited the baby mamas.

Carlee: What are you doing here?

Madelyn: I’m here to see Rigoberto, he put this bun in my oven.

Carlee: Rigoberto? You slept with him too?! What do you mean bun in the oven?

Madelyn: Awkward…

Madelyn: Are you sure you’re not Rigoberto, I see a very large resemblance.

Rigoberto: Rigoberto? No, never! He’s a knave that has treated you lovely ladies awfully. I am Rigoletto, his cousin. How can I ever make up for his dastardly ways?

*Carlee just learned that Rigoletto is an alien*

BTW, Willow Davies is not pregnant, it seems Rigoberto is only 66% effective as a pollinator. But he is 100% effective as an entertaining addition to the household.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Having twins was one of my hyper ventilating moments, the house is way to small for this! Now I have 7 sims in this tiny house, and I can't even begin to imagine how much work 2 toddlers is going to be. I don't think disco naps are enough to handle this, I think this calls for using vacation days.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.5
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2017, 07:52:43 AM »
Rigoletto, eh?  I totally believe that it's not Rigoberto.  Yep.  He seems totally trustworthy  ;=)
Hooray for the pollination successes.  Now it's time to get to that next free day to ensure Willow and Serena get to join in on the pollinating fun  :=)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2017, 12:22:03 PM »
Wow, I can imagine you hyperventilating at the birth of twins! Luckily, Jonas has made so much progress up to now and you have an unemployed Rigoberto/Rigoletto in the house.

Still, I hadn't ever given any thought to the hardships of raising uncontrolled toddlers.
Good luck with the twins, Watcher! If it's any consolation, we all know they are going to be gorgeous!
In fact, I hope that Rigoberto's efforts produce a little boy or two!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2017, 02:09:19 PM »
Rigoletto, eh?  I totally believe that it's not Rigoberto.  Yep.  He seems totally trustworthy  ;=)
Hooray for the pollination successes.  Now it's time to get to that next free day to ensure Willow and Serena get to join in on the pollinating fun  :=)

It's very strange how aliens change their disguises sometimes. I could come up with no other reason than that he wanted to be incognito.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2017, 02:10:12 PM »
I'm having fun catching up. I just love Nina and her heirs. Such a good looking bunch.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2017, 06:21:10 PM »
Esme is turning out to be so pretty. Can't wait to see Liliana and Gabriella as toddlers.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
5.6 Out of World Experiance
« Reply #203 on: October 12, 2017, 12:44:58 PM »

It was the night of the twins birth, Jonas was just about to head to bed when a strange light lured him outside.

Jonas: Help! Watcher! Tell me we are eight sims in the house!

Unfortunately, there are only seven sims in the household at the moment. Will we get another alien living with us? Only time will tell.

The next morning Esmeralda headed off to school.

Esme: Finally, I escape the madhouse.

Valentina: I love to see you with our girls. Maybe we should get started on another nooboo straight away?

Jonas: About that…

Jonas called the covalent bonds together, so that his dad could fix the stereo and Noah could see the newest additions to the family.

Jonas: And this is Lilliana in the blue crib. Gabriella is in the yellow.

Noah: How do you ever sleep?

Emily has also joined the covalent bonds, it’s a great way to get your family over in a trice. Liberty Lee is still going strong, she apparently makes a great nanny as well.

Jonas: Free day care, score!

Jonas: What homework do you have today Esme?

Esme: Don’t worry about it dad, I can do it myself. You take care of the twins.

Jonas: I have time for you, I took some time of work, and I think I have a handle on the twin care situation.

Valentina: Hey! I think something fishy is going on in your garden!

The danger of inviting elders over is them dying on you. Sadly, this time it was the worst possible person. Millicent, why are you leaving us? Why go in Jonas garden! Now we will have 2 days of crying! At least the babies aren’t old enough to mourn.

Valentina: Dude, you need to chill.

A devastated Esme was put to bed early without having to complete her homework. Rough days ahead.

The one positive outcome of Millicent’s passing, is that Esme warmed to her sisters a lot. There is something so heart-warming about a baby smile when your heart just wants to cry.

Despite the heartbreak, Esme still managed to come home with a B (6 points).

With Millicent departed to the afterlife, the whole house is tip-toeing around Franklin worrying about when it will be his turn.

Franklin on the other hand, seems to enjoy having more grandchildren to care for.

Jonas has invited Mr Freeze, and wastes no time to test it on unwilling subjects.

It pays to be the boss, Jonas can experiment to his heart’s content without any reprisals. Because he got another promotion (7 points) and is now the head honcho at work.

Rigoberto also snagged a promotion (8 points) and is fitting in nicely with the family.

The girls are now toddlers. This is Gabriella she has the wild trait.

Valentina: You can deal with her babe.

Lilliana has the independent trait.

Valentina: Perfect, I will take her.

Both girls are tan, have brown eyes and red hair. I am so excited to see how they turn out.

The house is now at full capacity. Luckily, Jonas did not end up pregnant after his abduction, so we can settle in and find the new normal with twin toddlers in the house.

Luckily both Franklin and Rigoberto are good housemates, and help when they see a need.

The girls will probably be potty trained in no time, as taking toddlers to the potty seems to be the default way Franklin and Valentina care for them.

Valentina is a very involved mother, which helps when you have toddlers to put to bed. She often copies what Jonas is doing.

Maybe, just maybe Jonas might be able to head off to work soon. Hopefully before his vacation days are all used up.

Jonas: Work is never this stressful!

Lilliana: Work no fun!

Gabriella: You stay us daddy!

Lilliana: Daddy stay uuuuuuuuusssssss!

Jonas: No need to shout. Daddy is right here.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Having Millicent die at the house was very bad fortune. All the sims are devastated and it has made life harder the last few days. I rue the day Franklin will follow in her footsteps.

On the upside, Jonas is not pregnant. That is great because I can’t see him making a lot of progress if he was suffering from pregnancy pangs, mourning his mother and having to mostly raise twin toddlers and keep on top of Esme’s school performance while trying to make money. Hopefully, next week will be calmer in the Caliente house.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: A Muy Caliente Story the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty Challenge update 5.6
« Reply #204 on: October 12, 2017, 12:58:20 PM »
Good-bye, Millicent! You were a great heir. And I'm glad that Jonas didn't come back pregnant. All of his daughters look gorgeous.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #205 on: October 12, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »
Thank you for sharing your remodeling of Vista Quarry! I immediately pressed in an attempt to zoom which, of course, didn't work.

How fascinating that Valentina "often copies what Jonas is doing." Does that only work if Jonas and Valentina are in close proximity to each other?

I agree with MarianT that all the daughters look lovely! And finally, some darker skintone  in the family! :D

Edited to add: *I immediately pressed the "W" key in an attempt to zoom...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2017, 07:42:28 PM »
The twins are adorable!  Is it unfair that Gabriella is already my favorite?  Well, I'm rather fond of Esme as well.  And Valentina.  So adore Valentina.  I love how you write her parts.  Taking on the independent child.  Priceless!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2017, 12:47:21 AM »
Ah, Valentina's makeover did not disappoint! She's absolutely stunning and impeccably styled. I'm loving this whole household. Never a dull moment!

Rigoberto/Rigoletto is amazing. The ability to switch up his disguise at will is a very helpful talent for a pollinator hoping to avoid angry baby mamas. I love it!

Esme is a gorgeous little girl. Her toddler curls were heart-melting. I'm looking forward to following her progress!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2017, 03:19:31 AM »
Thank you for sharing your remodeling of Vista Quarry! I immediately pressed in an attempt to zoom which, of course, didn't work.

How fascinating that Valentina "often copies what Jonas is doing." Does that only work if Jonas and Valentina are in close proximity to each other?

I don't think the copying is a game mechanism. I think it has more to do with Valentina being a really good caregiver, and actually putting the kids to bed when tired and giving them sippy cups when hungry rather than just leaving them to fend for themselves like Quinn did a lot of the time. She also gives them baths, chats to them and hugs them a lot. I think it's just a case of false causality, she would naturally do these things anyways, but since I have Jonas do the same thing at the same time it feels like she is copying him.

I loaded up an older file to take some more detailed pictures for you. I am loving the house. So easy to play in considering I have 7 sims running around! I will absolutely restrict larger houses in the future, a smaller space makes it easier to stay on top of what is going on.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2017, 03:23:56 AM »
Good-bye, Millicent! You were a great heir. And I'm glad that Jonas didn't come back pregnant. All of his daughters look gorgeous.

I am happy as well, I think a pregnant Jonas would be a little too much for me to handle right now.

The twins are adorable!  Is it unfair that Gabriella is already my favorite?  Well, I'm rather fond of Esme as well.  And Valentina.  So adore Valentina.  I love how you write her parts.  Taking on the independent child.  Priceless!

Gabriella is my favorite too, so cute and she makes great facial expressions !

Ah, Valentina's makeover did not disappoint! She's absolutely stunning and impeccably styled. I'm loving this whole household. Never a dull moment!

Rigoberto/Rigoletto is amazing. The ability to switch up his disguise at will is a very helpful talent for a pollinator hoping to avoid angry baby mamas. I love it!

Esme is a gorgeous little girl. Her toddler curls were heart-melting. I'm looking forward to following her progress!

No dullness allowed! I am enjoying the chaos, I never have to just sit and watch my sims sleep - because someone is always awake!

I wonder what his next disguise will be, I will post an update about the pollination progress soon.

anything