Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)  (Read 19891 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen Week 1 (13 April)
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 05:40:23 PM »
What a fabulous way to start your legacy!
I appreciate your creativity in the way you will earn your points in the Love category.
Marcos' combination of traits made me laugh.
Congrats on your first collection (that was fast!).
The triplets are amazing--each one looks slightly different yet they are all beautiful!
You have your heir already, too! And with two beautiful sons, Big Happy Family will be quite possible.

Shireen and her family are off to a great start!
She is quite the spunky founder--making all her own decisions about how she wants to run her legacy! I like her a lot!

Haha, I laughed at the fact that Shireen's watcher is silent but Shireen is often talking to or about her watcher. ;-)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 05:45:40 PM »
Congrats on the collection. The frogs are my favorite too. Fast and easy. LOL Your are doing great Lena.  The triplets look so cute. 

Your idea about the elder as the primary spouse is different.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 08:27:46 PM »
I agree! Selvadorada is a great place to find a spouse (or two!). I like your strategy of finding elder spouses. Your first one looks quite content. And how nice of him to clean the toilet!
Congratulations on triplets!
The fire was hilarious. The Watcher may be silent, but she makes her presence known! :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 10:23:23 PM »
Wow!  Your first week jut kicked my first week in the face!  Looking forward to seeing Shireen have even more success, and of course, looking forward to seeing those toddlers grow up  :=)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 10:48:24 PM »
Love it!  Elders as primary spouse is genius!  12 points in first week?  Wow... The triplets are beautiful!  The shot of them in their highchairs, asleep, and that shot of them all being read to are just too cute.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 06:17:31 AM »
@oshizu Thanks for the nice words.
Marcos was just perfect for me with his traits. He never really did anything other than cleaning that toilet.
With the equality part all 3 of them are able to become the heirs, so its interesting to see who is chosen by you all, (when they age)
Yes i try to write this alot different from my other stories, and I somewho get the feeling Shireen is not that happy with me.

@sdhoey
I had to figure out something for the love category to make me feel that i got the points legit, so that was the best i could come up with.
Frogs where the easiest and cheapest i could find to begin wiht, and she got the aspiration done before the triplets where born so around tuesday evening, thats pretty okay i think.

@FrancescaFiori
I need to play more in Sevadorada though, its stunning.
I do not want to gain any points with "extra spouses" (Except this workaround), so they are pretty much just moving in and having fun on their own, his fun was obvious the toilet.

@PeregrineTook
You did great too :) I am just powerplaying, even though this is my leasure legacy I cant stop myself totally. Was nearly going for, how fast can you complete all points, except those for generations and careers, but managed to stop myself and keep this as some sort of leasure.

@Shewolf13
I didnt think that I would get 12 points either, but triplets all maxing all their skills gave alot of extra. I like spending time on the pictures, putting a week into 25 pictures can be hard, so trying to make them interessting.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen Week 2 (30 April)
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2018, 03:16:08 PM »
Week 2:

Its so lovely to see them enjoy their last day as a toddler, after they finished all their skills so quickly we could only encourage them to go and play the day away.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

But that ** watcher, enough is enough, Anthony was just trying to bake a cake for the triplets and you turned on the fires?

He switched into his work clothes and gave me a kiss. You should be happy that I went to Selvadorada that day, because it's him that tells me to give you yet another chance!

I need a mood boost after all those fires, good the flea market is in town.
But what kinda day is this? A flea market where no one sells collectibles?

Anthony is not allowed to try to bake that cake right now, but the triplets all wanted pancakes instead anyway. Happy Birthday my babies.

Responsibility is the most important character trait to have, specially in a legacy with a watcher like this, I am very happy that Anthony uses his free days to teach them.

Neil is a bit to the wild site with his slob trait he did not mind getting dirty but loved playing out all night.

Nicole is more into the arts, and as a glutton we will have to keep her away from all Anthonys baking.

And Nathan takes the responsibility talk really serious. He is a dog lover, but we cant have a dog in the house at this time, we even still need a house. When he gets an A I will buy him a caged pet instead.

They are all 3 making me very proud, progressing so fast with their aspirations and also their school work. And still the 3 of them are the best friends.

I love that our family is growing, first with London, then America, and lastly Orlando. 3 children saved from the adoption agency. As you cannot become my heirs, we will let you evolve in your own tempo, this is your freedom sweethearts.

Both Anthony and I are progressing good in our careers, we will for sure reach the top. And the outfits are stunning!

Bringing home the last member of our family a little Bubalus.

Nathan was so excited, playing with the little fella all day long. I know he still wants a dog so bad, but this is what we can do for now.

Anthony is refining all his cooking skills, including baking. Not at once afraid of all the fires that watcher sends us. He is one brave man.

London, America and Orlando are always following each other around the lot. They are so different, I really enjoy to see them grow up.

A long awaited day, my heart has never been beating so fast. With a house full of children we finally decided it was the time to tie the knots.

Back to where it all started, Selvadorada, a perfect honeymoon destination. Even though the smaller children did not enjoy the heat that much, get inside kids, we have airconditioning.

I keep dreaming of myself going on these adventures digging out things, and the collector in me is dragging me towards this too. So much to discover, so much to see.

I feel so connected to my dreams now, to myself somehow, I cant describe this feeling even if I tried. Just that being this close to “them” makes me happy.

Anthony was happy too, he spent his adult birthday togehter with him friend from Selvadorada.

With nearly completed aspirations my 3 triplets started working more intensely with their character traits, even though they are triplets they are not alike at all.

Also Orlando, America and London age up. 6 children at once. Phew.

Taking a bit of Selvadorada with me home was a good decision. But I had to drag myself away from the artifacts to add the new obtained points in the spreadsheet. See watcher, I am doing my part of this deal!

Week 2: (+7)

Knowledge:   2 (Nicole; Creativity, Social, Mental, Motion. Nathan; Creativity, Social, Motion, Mental. Neil; Motion, Creativity, Mental, Social. London; Communication, Thinking. America; Thinking, Motion)
Athletic:      5 (Neil; Rambunctious Scamp, Artistic Prodigy, Whiz Kid, Social Butterfly. Nathan; Artistic Prodigy, Rambunctious Scamp, Social Butterfly, Whiz Kid. Nicole Artistic Prodigy, Social Butterfly, Whiz Kid, Rambunctious Scamp)

Total:      19/103

Watchers notes:
  • I am nearly not controling the adopted children, letting them have their fun on their own.
  • I found out how much money I could gain from archeaology and the family need a house.
  • About a house, I will hopefully build one before generation 2 but no promises.
  • And as you maybe can guess, i am working on that one point with the many children :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 03:24:04 PM »
OH MY!!! 6 kids! you are a daredevil aren't you Lena!! I am loving those names. Go get em.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
What an amazing update, LenaLJ!
And you have six beautiful children already! I'm glad three of them are adopted because it will be hard enough to pick among three of them!
I wash shocked that you were giving you adopted children their freedom, yet London and America maxed two skills each anyway!

And the photo of your slob Neil "working on" his character value trait (Bad Manners, I assume) was hilarious!!!
It is going to be impossible to choose among Nicole, Nathan, and Neil!
Four more children and you will complete the 10-kids-in-one-gen goal, and in your first generation! Whew!
I'm so curious how Shireen will bring in the last four but I'm not asking---I'm waiting until your next update so I can be surprised. :D

So many great moments---Shireen being angry about not finding a collectibles vendor at the Flea Market. I'd be mad, too!
How great that Shireen and the family make time to visit Anthony's birthplace.

Really loved this update! It's hard to believe that you've only played your Sharebears for two weeks! So much progress!!!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 04:18:48 PM »
0.o 6 kids?  Oh my, I feel faint XD Though suppose it's not as bad as say 6 toddlers XD I am curious to see how the mood swings in teenager-hood goes though XD  I wish you the very best of luck.  Just cruising right along!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 08:37:07 PM »
Is this going to be your 10 kids generation?  Very ambitious!  Looks like a great group, though.
I'm signing on early for Team Nicole.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2018, 07:25:29 AM »
OH MY!!! 6 kids! you are a daredevil aren't you Lena!! I am loving those names. Go get em.
@sdhoey 6 kids yes. Phew, think it was the most sane solution to only really control the natural born ones.

What an amazing update, LenaLJ!
And you have six beautiful children already! I'm glad three of them are adopted because it will be hard enough to pick among three of them!
I wash shocked that you were giving you adopted children their freedom, yet London and America maxed two skills each anyway!

And the photo of your slob Neil "working on" his character value trait (Bad Manners, I assume) was hilarious!!!
It is going to be impossible to choose among Nicole, Nathan, and Neil!
Four more children and you will complete the 10-kids-in-one-gen goal, and in your first generation! Whew!
I'm so curious how Shireen will bring in the last four but I'm not asking---I'm waiting until your next update so I can be surprised. :D

So many great moments---Shireen being angry about not finding a collectibles vendor at the Flea Market. I'd be mad, too!
How great that Shireen and the family make time to visit Anthony's birthplace.

Really loved this update! It's hard to believe that you've only played your Sharebears for two weeks! So much progress!!!
@oshizu It must be enough to choose between the 3 of them instead of all 6. I am glad its not my choise, because i keep switching favorite.
London and America did amazing on their own, i am very curious to see how that will work out in the future.
As a slob Neil was just really far on his way to the bad manners, which was surprisingly easy to achieve, not just to keep it, he must go and do more like in the picture some times before he ages up to an young adult.
Good you are not asking for what I will do to get the last 4 in, because i am in a dilemma myself, and so not certain yet.

2 weeks yes, but this is my leasure game, its extreme what you can achieve if you are not making extra rules.

0.o 6 kids?  Oh my, I feel faint XD Though suppose it's not as bad as say 6 toddlers XD I am curious to see how the mood swings in teenager-hood goes though XD  I wish you the very best of luck.  Just cruising right along!
@Shewolf13 Luckely they where not toddlers at the same time. Which in retro respect was maybe a bad idea, as I would be able to move out the adopties earlier had I started earlier.

Is this going to be your 10 kids generation?  Very ambitious!  Looks like a great group, though.
I'm signing on early for Team Nicole.
@PeregrineTook We are trying, but not so sure that my plan to 10 is working out. In about a week we need space for an elder (according to my own rule), the spouse of the heir, and then their children, its going to be tight. Nicole is happy to get an early vote, hope she can keep it now they are turning teens.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen Week 3 (06 May)
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2018, 01:16:26 PM »
Week 3:

Just a few more lines then this review is done too. Then I can focus fully on the birhtday preparations for the triplets.

Nicole and Nathan are both working on another character trait, playing emotionally. And I think that Neil runs around working on his manners.

But the kids could not wait until after school, and went to blow out their cakes.
Nathan was up first, in his child years he had managed all 4 childhood skills and aspirations. And we was also ready to grow up responsible and with good manners.

Then it was Nicole, also she managed all 4 childhood skills and aspirations. To this she will add responsible and compassionate.

Lastly it was Neil, which like his siblings managed all childhood skills and aspirations. He will add responsible and bad manners to his traits when growing up.

Nathans love for food has grown when he grew up, and so has his love for pets. As much as he wishes for a dog we do not have the space right now, so all his love goes to Bubalus.

Nicole was inspired by our Selvadorada trip, especially their dances and has become a dance machine. But he also developed a love for the plants and took over my garden right away.

Neil was having some rather contradicting tendencies. First being a slob, but now being a bit perfectionistic was confusing. He also as the only of the teens found his interest in girls, chatting up both Angelina and Leilani Bheeda.

This archaeology skill is benefitting in more ways than first expected. I can extract the elements myself instead of having to send them out. And also refine these pretty gems.

In hopes of satisfying Nathans love for dogs a well deserved trip to the dog park of Bridleton Bay was in the plans, the nature here is so lovely, Watcher why did we not move here instead?

Anthony is playing with the kids at the pirate ship, he is really loving this large family.

After the park Anthony and I went to the Humor and Hijinks festival, to spent some quality alone time without any children. We might both be adults now, but we are as strong as the first day.

Nathan had different girls on visit each day. But flirting with them was not easy while having mood swings.

I am very proud of all 3 of them, Nicole reaching the top as a Barista, Nathan as a Fast Food employee and Neil as a Retail employee.

Even a masterpiece is not enough to build a house from. I need to work harder so that we can have a real place to live.

Nicole is working hardly on the garden, expanding it with more and more plants. As a collector I am proud. Soon we might have completed that collection too.

Watcher, what is up with those fires! This time it even caught Anthony, he did survive though, but it was so close. Leave Anthony alone.

Those mood svings are better jogged off. Neil is not impressed with that thought tough.

He rather spends his time with the various girlfriends he has. I have taken the talk, about being faithful and all, but he says that that will come when he finds the right one.

Nathan has started to make it a habit to walk the stray dogs of the neighborhood. It makes him happy, and so also me.

London and America age up, and Orlando a day after. As teens they are now ready to go their own ways. I will always see them as my own children. With all the joy and pain that brings. With tears we had our goodbyes when they moved out.

With them moving out we got the chance to adopt two new children from the agency. A little girl named China and a boy named Austin.

Neil completed his aspiration and invited over one special girl right away. Leilani Bheeda, he just felt drawn to her.

With another collection done, its probaly time to update the spreadsheet again. Tomorrow its the triplets young adult birhtday. I really do not know how to choose my heir.

Week 3: (+2)
Knowledge:   0 (Orlando; Mental. Shireen; Archaeology; Anthony; Baking. London; Motor. Nicole; Gardening. America; Creativity)
Athletic:   0 (London; Rambunctious Scamp. Neil; Serial Romantic)
Nature:      1 (Postcards, Barista, Retail Employee, Fast Food Employee)
Popularity:    1 (All Neil’s dates)
Total:      21/103

Watchers notes
  • Its not up to Shireen to decide a heir, its up to you, vote upcomming soon
  • China and Austin make it 8 children 2 to go, now its all about planing
  • And its not me setting things on fire all the time, its the game!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2018, 01:54:43 PM »
Wow, the fiery fates have not been kind to you with all the fires! Maybe a one-tile wall to place a fire alarm!
What a shock to see Antony in blazes!

I giggled a lot at Neil with his slob/perfectionist combo. Poor guy! But that didn't stop him from being the first child to finish his aspiration. Go Neil!
Nicole must be a Freelance Botanist, while Nathan (with the red hair and green eyes) might have the Friend of the Animals aspiration.
How sweet of Nathan to take the local strays for walks.

Your planning seems to be going very well, though I know you dislike moving out family members.
You have 3 empty to do what you need to do! :D

All three of your children are very beautiful!
I'm very excited for your heir vote in the near future! Sooooo excited!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »
I swear, try to start a fire and the game just goes, "Nope, not happening." But forget, just once to check the lint trap or make sure they aren't poking the fire, and boom! Fire! Glad Anthony survived! Wow, going to have a hard time deciding. I enjoy all of them so far. And congrats on almost being done with the 10 kids!

anything