Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)  (Read 20008 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan+Heir Gen 3: Week 8 (30 June)
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2018, 11:13:29 AM »
What a great update. So many fantastic screenshots!
I have played only one day of summer so far, but my summer has been very different than yours. ;D
Your idea of always starting with an elderly spouse with unique traits is a smart one.
How great that Jane and Justin have gotten along so well with the Fausts.
I also love that Jane and Electra will having nooboos at the same time because now I can look forward to your toddler play date.
As for the pets, one thing I loved about the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty was that I could keep one dog for seven generations. I moved my Sharebear pets out with Jaxton, though...

Congrats to Jane for becoming the Gen3 heir! You will be a superb job, I'm sure.
Rest in peace to Nathan and Evie. Even in your deaths, you made a positive contribution to your legacy.
It seems like just yesterday that Nathan was a teen!!!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »
Wow, you are flying right through this!  And speaking of flying, that pic of Jane is awesome - perfect timing.  Great story - looking forward to more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 09:48:06 AM »
Things are moving along wonderfully for you!  I'm so glad Jane won the heir vote.  That shot of her diving into the pool is just glorious!!  Excellent work on that!  And the greenhouse looks lovely as well.
Sad to see more of the family moving on, but so excited to see more nooboos arrive!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2018, 05:02:39 PM »
It's always hard to lose household members, especially pets.  On the other hand, Jane will need that space for her family.  The elder primary spouse, Arnav, must not have lasted very long because I noticed he is already missing from the family photo at the end of the update.

Congrats to Jane for winning the heir vote!  Looking forward to meeting both Jane and Elektra's nooboos soon.

@BallerinaHippo  Arnav was on his last day when he moved in, so it was a short stay. Noboos incomming.

What a great update. So many fantastic screenshots!
I have played only one day of summer so far, but my summer has been very different than yours. ;D
Your idea of always starting with an elderly spouse with unique traits is a smart one.
How great that Jane and Justin have gotten along so well with the Fausts.
I also love that Jane and Electra will having nooboos at the same time because now I can look forward to your toddler play date.
As for the pets, one thing I loved about the Ten-Gen Townie Dynasty was that I could keep one dog for seven generations. I moved my Sharebear pets out with Jaxton, though...

Congrats to Jane for becoming the Gen3 heir! You will be a superb job, I'm sure.
Rest in peace to Nathan and Evie. Even in your deaths, you made a positive contribution to your legacy.
It seems like just yesterday that Nathan was a teen!!!

@oshizu Yes my summer was very sunny.
The elder fits my style alot :) have grown fund of that idea. Toddler play dates do not really work to well in my game, but toddlers incomming.
On shot everything feels so fast.

Wow, you are flying right through this!  And speaking of flying, that pic of Jane is awesome - perfect timing.  Great story - looking forward to more!

@GlazeyLady Yes I am in love with that picture too.

Things are moving along wonderfully for you!  I'm so glad Jane won the heir vote.  That shot of her diving into the pool is just glorious!!  Excellent work on that!  And the greenhouse looks lovely as well.
Sad to see more of the family moving on, but so excited to see more nooboos arrive!

@PeregrineTook Thanks for the kind words. I was also happy it was Jane.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Jane Week 9 (28 July)
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2018, 05:11:40 PM »
Week 9:

A joke, am I a joke for trying to work even though being pregnant? Or could you actually write some good pregnancy jokes?
My aspiration is nearly done, only needing a few levels at work.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Justin started working on his next aspiration, aspiring to be everyone's friend, so we all travelled with him around the city.

And it's time, Jaxton you are giving me so much joke material, but please stop panicking now!

Two beautifull baby girls, Danielle and Denice. Aunt Nicole is all over watching for them, which means we have time for some fun, we want another baby, a baby boy.

Parenting is wonderful, Danielle is a bit fussy and Denice a bit clingy already but they are the most wonderful beings I have ever held. Justin and Elektra got a little boy and named him Jonas, so the most time we have 3 babies in the house.

I reached the required level as a comedian, it was time to find another aspiration, even though I will still stay and complete my career. I got inspired by MuhMuh, auntie Nicole’s cowplant. I want to be a Freelance Botanist too, just like her, and MuhMuh makes good joke material.

Danielle and Denice grew up so fast. Both having my eye and skin colour, only their hair and dress colour telling them apart. Danielle is a red head just like me.

With sudden season's upon us, holidays came too. It the day of the dead, the day to remember our ancestors. Grandmother Shireen started this legacy I am not the heir of. I hope to make you proud, even though I did nearly not know you.

Another tradition we will do this day is dressing up to remember our dad Nathan.
Danielle and Denice look very cute following auntie Nicole around all dressed up.

Justin is going though his aspirations, he now aspires to become a great painter, besides his journalist job.

Elektra and Jonas where visiting more often now that Jonas also became a toddler, his Faust genes are strong. I am so hoping for a boy too.

Every minute is being spent with them, and they are learning all they should. They are darling girls both of them.

Auntie Nicole is now a master vampire, nearly completing her aspiration. She has done so much, I wonder what she will do next.

I completed my goal as a freelance botanist, the sunny hours in the greenhouse have been wonderful, but now I would like to focus on a successful lineage. My children.

Giving birth again was not a bliss, but the two little girls everything was fine. Just no little baby boy as we wished for.
We named them Delphine and Dominique.

Mother and also grandmother Shireen showed up to help with the new baby load in the house.

They grew up fast though. Delphine with Jaxtons lighter skin and black hair and Dominique looking all like me. The weather was getting colder now, so they had to wear warmer clothes.

All 4 girls, so alike and yet so different. Danielle in blue, Denice in purple, Delphine in yellow and Dominique in green.

It was another holiday, and auntie Nicole naturally had to tease those gnomes that visited us, they made a lightning hit her inside the house.

Danielle and Denice grew up, becoming bff’s instantly. I am just glad we did not have to care for 4 toddlers anymore, I do not know how grandmother Shireen did manage 10 children in her lifetime.

Auntie Nicole reached the top of the Tech Guru career, that's her second career, she has accomplished so much, what else will she go for?

Growing up means starting on new tasks, Danielle loves the outdoors, so much that when it rains she has to paint it instead.

Denice instead needed to cool off her hot headed personality and went playing in the rain.

Ohh watcher a household full of girls. How will we manage that when they become teenagers? And my career is going slow, only at level 7 as a rising comedian, will I manage to reach the top? Alot happened this week watcher, but I did not get any new points, you are not mad at me right?

Week 9: (+0)
Knowledge:    0 (Jane; Comedy. Justin; Charisma, Painting. Danielle + Denice; Communication, Imagination, Motion, Thinking, Potty Training)
Love:        0
Creative:    0
Athletic:    0 (Jane; Joke Star. Freelance Botanist Justin; Friend of the World)
Nature:    0 (Magic Beans. Nicole; Tech Guru, eSports Gamer)
Fortune:    0
Popularity:    0
Deviance:    0
Parenthood:    0

Total:        46/103

Watchers Notes:
  • I did not influence the gender on any of the children. But I really hoped for boys in the second pregnancy.
  • Its over 2 weeks since I played cant wait to get back into the game.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Jane; Week 9 (28 July)
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2018, 08:06:52 PM »
Wow, two sets of girl twins! It will be so hard to choose one of them for the next heir!
Danielle and Denice aged up so nicely into children!
The second pair of twins is quite fascinating.
The redheaded green-eyed Dominique looks so much like Jane, but the Faust genes are really strong in Delphine.
Nicole is doing awesome. I'm looking forward to learning if you will have her do another vampire aspiration or not. (Haha, you don't have to tell me yet...)

Welcome back from your vacation. We missed you, your sims, and your stories! ;D

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2018, 09:15:37 PM »
Gosh those gnomes are ruthless! Im glad no one died from them that would have sucked

And those toddler costumes were adorable!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2018, 10:29:37 PM »
Oh my goodness!!  What a lovely crew of gals!!!  Can't wait to get to know them better!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2018, 07:50:14 PM »
Those toddler costumes are something else!  It took me a minute to figure them out - the way the costumes change the entire shape of a sim is disorienting!  LOL
I really love that shot of mom and grandma coming to take care of the babies.  And the indoor lightening strike!  Perfect timing on that screenshot.
Looking forward to those four darling little girls growing up.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2018, 10:16:56 AM »
Lol, lovely update. Wow, four girls, two sets of twins, both fraternal?? Wow. Kinda stunned but the girls are cute so it's all good. Don't worry, Jane, you'll get to the top. Once you hit a certain point value, weeks can go by without another. You're doing just great, girl. Is Nicole going for all the Vampire Aspirations then death by sunlight? If so, that's a good way to go about it. Congrats to her on her career. And wow, I didn't know the gnomes could create lightning in the house! When one of my sims made them mad, they started trashing the place- literally. Piles and piles and piles and piles of the stuff.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2018, 12:09:08 PM »
Oh wow, look at all I missed!  Unreal how quickly you are going through!  Loving the two sets of twins. 

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2018, 09:27:12 AM »
Wow, two sets of girl twins! It will be so hard to choose one of them for the next heir!
Danielle and Denice aged up so nicely into children!
The second pair of twins is quite fascinating.
The redheaded green-eyed Dominique looks so much like Jane, but the Faust genes are really strong in Delphine.
Nicole is doing awesome. I'm looking forward to learning if you will have her do another vampire aspiration or not. (Haha, you don't have to tell me yet...)

Welcome back from your vacation. We missed you, your sims, and your stories! ;D
@oshizu The faust genes are in general very very strong, but I like it. You will know more about Nicole in the next chapter.

Gosh those gnomes are ruthless! Im glad no one died from them that would have sucked

And those toddler costumes were adorable!
@wa-wa-world Yes did not know about those gnomes either. And dont like the lightning.

Oh my goodness!!  What a lovely crew of gals!!!  Can't wait to get to know them better!
@PeregrineTook Thanks, I really love the girls too.

Those toddler costumes are something else!  It took me a minute to figure them out - the way the costumes change the entire shape of a sim is disorienting!  LOL
I really love that shot of mom and grandma coming to take care of the babies.  And the indoor lightening strike!  Perfect timing on that screenshot.
Looking forward to those four darling little girls growing up.
@GlazeyLady I love that the generations before come back too. I would really miss them to much if they didnt.

Lol, lovely update. Wow, four girls, two sets of twins, both fraternal?? Wow. Kinda stunned but the girls are cute so it's all good. Don't worry, Jane, you'll get to the top. Once you hit a certain point value, weeks can go by without another. You're doing just great, girl. Is Nicole going for all the Vampire Aspirations then death by sunlight? If so, that's a good way to go about it. Congrats to her on her career. And wow, I didn't know the gnomes could create lightning in the house! When one of my sims made them mad, they started trashing the place- literally. Piles and piles and piles and piles of the stuff.
@dontmindme Glad i did not encounter the trash. About Nicole you will see soon. I will random roll all my aspirations untill the point where I might nearly be done and still need one then I will assign it.

Oh wow, look at all I missed!  Unreal how quickly you are going through!  Loving the two sets of twins. 
@Shewolf13 Thanks, I am quick in game, but so slow between updates ;)

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Jane; Week 10 (04 November)
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2018, 09:35:36 AM »
Week 10:

Justin is still painting away, those masterpieces are harder than first thought.
It really feels like he has been working on this forever. But so did alot of things, what has happened watcher? Did you abandon us?

Dominique and Delphine have been through the same training as their older sisters. I am happy that we can give them all the same amount of attention.

Danielle and Denice are proudly running and showing off their scout uniforms everywhere we go. Ohh how I wish I could have been a scout myself when I was a kid.

The flea market was in town again. And what they sell there, just useless. But the people I meet there a priceless. This one woman is an alien. Says she has met Auntie Nicole on Sixam. All the stories she could tell too.

At home it was time to focus on the important things again. Homework.

Auntie Nicole was helping Denice with her projects. She is a big inspiration for Denice and they always hang out together.

Suddenly the snow came. I have never seen anything so beautiful in my whole life.
So many activities to do together, snow fights, building snowmen, and ice skating.
We will learn that at some point right?

Even Dominique and Delphine couldn't get enough of playing in the snow.

Jaxton my dear is getting older. It feels like my time is stuck compared to his. As if the pregnancies slowed me down.

Auntie Nicole is onto her next career, this time as a gardener.

And there you go Justin, the last masterpiece. You ended up using the watchers tips right?
What are you up to next? Mansion Baron?

It was time for the girls birthday. Now we have 4 children in the house.
They look alot alike, but still have their differences. Danielle, Denice, Delphine and Dominique.

I caught them at the table chatting about a plan, just like Justin and I did a long time ago.
Denice: “And if we each work on one upbringing trait we can finish up that point for the dynasty too.”
Delphine: “That's just so much to put on my shoulders. I don’t think I want to.”
Danielle: “You are always to unresponsible, Delphine.”
Dominique: “I don’t like it when you talk like that Danielle, it hurts my feelings.”

Justin my dear brother completed the Mansion Baron so fast with our nice house and garden. So now is main focus was his writers career, he is so close to reaching the top there.

But winter time meant family time. And this was the first time we had the chance to celebrate christmas together. And I must say the tree looks stunning.

The nights are cold but just so stunning looking.

I discovered this young kid running around outside without warm clothes, but when I wanted to talk with him I started yelling at me right away. Before I could do anything else he ran away.

The girls all are working so hard on their goals, but different to me, they actually remember to be kids too.

Auntie Nicole just came home from work, and bursted out in flames. What we did not know was that the winter sun was just as bad as the summer sun for a vampire. Just before work she had completed her aspiration, and was ready for the next goal. But her time was over.
We will miss you so much Auntie Nicole.

Justin is off to new adventures. He now wants to be an archaeologist, just like both father and grandma Shireen where.

And he is good at it, within no time he found the last missing artifact for our collection.

Now it's time for the new years eve party, and new resolutions. Do you know what mine are watcher? And do you have some yourself?

My first one is completed. I reached the top of the comedian career. I want to go to the top once more though. But not before the girls are a bit older.

Danielle and Denice are well on there way to be that.

Week 10: (+3)
Knowledge:    1 (Dominique + Delphine; Communication, Imagination, Motion, Thinking, Potty Training. Danielle + Denice + Dominique + Delphine;  Creativity, Social, Mental, Motion. Justin; Writing)
Love:        0
Creative:    0
Athletic:    1 (Justin; Painter Extraordinaire, Masion Baron. Nicole; Master Vampire. Danielle + Denice + Dominique + Delphine; Rambunctious Scamp, Artistic Prodigy, Whiz Kid, Social Butterfly.)
Nature:    0 (Death by Sunlight; Nicole. Artifact collection complete. Comedian; Jane)
Fortune:    0
Popularity:    0
Deviance:    1 (Nicole 7 potions)
Parenthood:    0

Total:        49/103

Watchers Notes:
  • I had an awful writers blog for this chapter. But finally it's here.
  • Managing 4 children at the same time is a hassle.
  • Nicole’s death was not planned yet. But when returning from work she suddenly burts in flames. This was a sad moment even though a vampire in flames in the snow looked kinda awesome.
  • Looking forward to spring now.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2018, 11:45:39 AM »
I have really, really missed your Sharebears!
So many wonderful screenshots! Danielle & Denice are so cute, doing a handshake in their scout uniforms!
The shot of Jane & Jaxton iceskating is hilarious!
All four girls are such an incredible mix of Jane & Jaxton--and they all have green eyes!!!
It's quite impressive that your sims are doing a second career on short lifespan! (Except for the vampires, mine have only done 1 each...)
Justin is an aspiration powerhouse and congratz to Jane for completing Comedian (the slowest career in the game!).

Watcher, you are a terrible tease! You clipped Denice's teen birthday shot, LOOOOLL!
But this means that all the girls will soon be teens as well. I can't wait to meet the girls as teens!

Rest in peace, Nicole! Thank you for finishing the longest aspiration (Master Vampire) before you burst into flames...

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2018, 08:55:49 AM »
I have really, really missed your Sharebears!
So many wonderful screenshots! Danielle & Denice are so cute, doing a handshake in their scout uniforms!
The shot of Jane & Jaxton iceskating is hilarious!
All four girls are such an incredible mix of Jane & Jaxton--and they all have green eyes!!!
It's quite impressive that your sims are doing a second career on short lifespan! (Except for the vampires, mine have only done 1 each...)
Justin is an aspiration powerhouse and congratz to Jane for completing Comedian (the slowest career in the game!).

Watcher, you are a terrible tease! You clipped Denice's teen birthday shot, LOOOOLL!
But this means that all the girls will soon be teens as well. I can't wait to meet the girls as teens!

Rest in peace, Nicole! Thank you for finishing the longest aspiration (Master Vampire) before you burst into flames...

They are happy to be back, and happy that you enjoyed it.
All 4 girls are so incredible in each their own way, good I can get someone else to choose for me.
And even though I decided the names myself I am still mixing them up hahah.

Justin and Jane keep pushing each other just as when they where kids. Those two have really grown on me, I will be so sad when this short lifespan is over.

Nicole was the powerhouse, she will be missed.