Author Topic: Legacies of the Valley (March 9 -- Sheil) Graveyard  (Read 53787 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 14 -- Jas)
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »
Great lightning shot! It looks like it's going through the roof!
I was initially confused why the mayor's son would be "illegal," then realized that "alien" is commonly used to refer to "foreigner."  Clever!
Really love the tie-in of Jas's half-brother with the poster and her "agenda." 
She is such a pretty sim and her twins are so cute!
"Summer Vacation Day"--what a great idea for a holiday!

I hope all of Agent 7734's photographs and reports don't come back to bite him in the plumbob.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2018, 09:18:48 PM »
Just caught up to this! I'm really impressed by just how much raw play is involved here... Since I sort of sprinted it, it's still a little hard for me to associate names with characters, but I do particularly enjoy Vincent's story, and Valerie's is really interesting, too... And I feel a lot of sympathy for Gus. I hope he can find a balance.  And, of course, the storytelling, particularly, of our dear agent.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2018, 10:31:20 PM »
Just caught up to this! I'm really impressed by just how much raw play is involved here... Since I sort of sprinted it, it's still a little hard for me to associate names with characters, but I do particularly enjoy Vincent's story, and Valerie's is really interesting, too... And I feel a lot of sympathy for Gus. I hope he can find a balance.  And, of course, the storytelling, particularly, of our dear agent.

Thanks! And the term "raw play" is quite accurate. I enjoy it, although sometimes it feels like a grind, especially when I'm waiting for someone to max a skill.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2018, 08:39:58 PM »
Chapter 37

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
For a while Gus tried to be content as a stay-at-home dad. Not that he stayed much at home when there was a rocket ship to go exploring in. (Note: Sim rockets use a special type of fuel that produce only enough heat to warm the surrounding air to room temperature. Therefore it's perfectly safe for toddlers to be in close proximity to rockets taking off.)

Gus activated his Golden Balampalsoh relic on himself and received a small amount of money in return -- a small amount of money and a large helping of wanderlust. "I've got to go back to Selvadorada," he told Madilyn. "It's driving me crazy, all those undiscovered treasures that I could be finding." Grudgingly, she acquiesced.

Gus tried to give Selena a hug before he left, but he combined it with a warning not to make messes for her mother while he was gone. "Mean daddy," she said, pushing him away.

He sent back several pictures of his trip. The moon is so lovely over the lake, he wrote to Madilyn. I really wish you were here, but I realize you're under the same moon I am, so that's okay.

Once again, I'm hacking my way through the underbrush, a little apprehensive about what's on the other side. A jaguar? a poisonous flower? I guess the uncertainty is part of the fascination.

The Omiscans were really protective of their treasures, he wrote, but they loved making puzzles, too. Hopefully, this column won't shoot any poison darts at me.

Success! Inside this treasure chest was a sweet little golden frog. I had to sell it, though. With our last bill being over 15k simoleons, I can't afford to bring any treasures home.

I stopped in the marketplace and picked up some bait for the plasma bats that have been bothering us. No more bats in your hair, I hope!

But this was the only part of the picture that Madilyn paid attention to.

"He's found another woman in Selvadorada," Madilyn groaned.
"I don't think so," said Clint. "It's pretty obvious that she's a vendor."
"Well I think it's time I put my foot down about these trips of his."
"Bad idea," said Clint. "How does that song go?
Love is a rose, but you'd better not pick it
Only grows when it's on the vine.
Handful of thorns and you know you've missed it
Lose your love when you say the word 'mine.'

Smart woman, that Linda Ronstadt. Maybe if I'd remembered that song, your mother would still be with us."

Selena was happy to see her dad when he came back.

To make up for his absence, Gus let her play in the wading pool as long as she wanted.

He also took Madilyn up for a spin in the rocket. "I haven't forgotten that you want to go to Sixam," he said. "I'm just trying to put together enough money to cover the cost of the upgrades."

Time passed, and soon Shane was ready for a change. "I'm going to turn into a big boy today," he told Selena.
"Oh yeah?" she responded. "Well, I'm a big girl already. Mommy and Daddy say so."

"It's not the same," Shane thought, but he didn't tell Selena that. He didn't want to make her mad when she had a bowl of applesauce to use as ammunition.

Gus's adventures continue in Chapter 47.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 16 -- Gus)
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2018, 05:12:34 PM »
Chapter 38

"I don't like my job as much as I used to," Vincent confided to FLAP.
FLAP: "Tell me about your job."
"This is confidential, right? Yeah, I guess it must be. That's why I'm talking to a toilet instead of to a real person.

"I was watching my favorite movie, 'Diamonds are for Sims,' and I realized that my life is nothing like the life of a master thief in the movies. I don't get to drive fast cars or boats; I don't plan any heists. What I'm supposed to do is shake down local merchants for protection money, and I'm supposed to be mean to people.

"I don't like being mean. I didn't even enjoy using the voodoo doll that much.

"I did enjoy the Humor and Hijinks Festival, though. Playing a few pranks -- that's more my style. Don't get me wrong -- I've got the chops. When the muscle boy on a rival gang challenged me, I was able to take him down. But for the most part, I'm a friendly sort of guy.

"I made a friend at the festival -- Arthur Carpenter. He wouldn't say what he did for a living, though.

"Anyway, the fireworks at the end of the festival were great. Maybe that's what's wrong with my job -- there aren't any fireworks."

FLAP: "You want fireworks?"

"Well, glamour. I suppose I could have gone into the other branch, but that required learning programming so I could hack into stuff. I'm more of a physical guy -- strong back, weak brain, that's me."

A knock at the front door interrupted Vincent's session. He threw on a robe and went to greet his neighbor. "How's it going?" he asked.

"Great!" said Jeffrey. "Well, not all that great. Wendy's been getting depressed more now that Gunther has started school. Or Grunt, I should say, because that's what he wants to be called now."

"Why don't you come in and talk to my toilet about it?" said Vincent. "I've got this psychotherapy app -- FLAP, it's called, Flush Away Psych." He explained how it worked to Jeffrey and went to have breakfast.
Through the wall he could hear Jeffrey talking -- "I never had a mother. I was raised by a gay couple. I called them Popgun and Dadell when I was little..."

"You want to go to the park?" Vincent asked Sheila. "There's lots of room to make messes there." It occurred to him that neither he nor Octavius had any idea what Sheila would call them when she got older. Right now, they were both "Da!", but that would change soon.

At the park, Sheila climbed up on the slide all by herself.

Sliding down was too daunting a task, though, so she turned around and climbed back down the steps.

Jeffrey was gone by the time they came home, so Sheila went in and started her own therapy session.

Time passed, and all at once Sheila wasn't a toddler anymore. "What do you want to call us?" Vincent asked. "Octavius and Vincent, of course," said Sheila. It was hard to believe that she was the same person who just giggled only a short time ago when you showed her a picture of a frying pan or broccoli.

Her room had changed a little, too, with a new bed and a light to keep away monsters.

Some monsters were okay, though, like when Vincent pretended to be a sea monster attacking her pirate ship.

Vincent's crime spree continues in Chapter 48.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 18 -- Vincent)
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2018, 08:49:12 AM »
Chapter 39

The weather forecast was cloudy with a chance of rain. Kent, Bethany, and Cody decided to eat outside despite the gloom. Inside was the kind of chaos that only twin toddlers could generate.
"I have to work today," said Bethany. "What about you two?"
"I have to work, too," said Cody, "but I can take the boys to the park while I do my job."
"Well, make sure they wear their raincoats," said Bethany. "I don't want them catching a cold."

Kent's plan was to get on the computer and browse.

Cody's "work" for the day was to start a mural somewhere. He picked Magnolia Blossom Park. The idea was to get the mural started and to see where it went from there. In a few days he'd check back and write an article about it.

Johan amused himself by jumping into the ball pit.

George wanted to play pirates. "An excellent choice," said Cody. "Did I tell you that the girls really go for pirates?" Waving the sword around gave him an idea for his future persona as a restaurant reviewer. He would be the Dread Critic Cody, the scourge of San Myshuno.

But first he had to psych himself up for the task.

"Just what do you think you're doing, young man?" an eerily familiar voice said behind him.
Sure enough, it was his father, Alex.
"I'm doing my job," Cody protested. "That was my assignment for the day, to use the bubble blower."
"Well, it's a funny kind of job that requires you to addle your brains," said Alex.
"Yeah, well, they pay me," said Cody. "And I can't write about the problem of bubble dependency in San Myshuno unless I have some experience with bubbles. But don't worry -- I can't see why anyone would do this stuff if they weren't being paid for it."

Feeling a bit groggy (and Cody suddenly realized that he knew where the word came from, except it wasn't grog that was the cause but bubbles), he stopped to listen to Gunther Munch play the violin. He wasn't going to be able to review a restaurant tonight, but he could write a short column about the geeky wannabe gypsy violinist. Sorry Gunther, but you're going to be the first victim of the Dread Critic Cody.

The next day was a big day. First George...

...and then Johan became children.

Hairstyle and clothing aside, they're identical. "This is going to be so cool," said George (or maybe Johan). "We're going to have so much fun playing tricks on people."

Outside, cousins Grunt Bettancourt and Shane Maldonado were plotting too.

Cody has some problems in Chapter 49

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 20 -- Cody)
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2018, 01:03:01 PM »
THE WATCHER'S DIARY: FALL, YEAR OF THE LLAMA
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 20 -- Cody)
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2018, 09:42:49 AM »
Chapter 40

Letter to Abigail Soriano, dated 12th of Fall
Dear Mother,
How fortunate that you were able to get a site concession in Al Simhara. And in the Valley of the Queens, too! Perhaps you'll be the one to find Nefertiti's tomb.
On the other hand, you're missing our fall foliage, so I'm sending you the picture from our window.

I'm planning to get back to Selvadorada as soon as Cecily and Raymond are able to go to school. Cecily has taught me everything I know about child-rearing. She had a terrible tendency to sweep her food off her high chair tray as soon as she'd had a bite or two.

Scolding didn't have any effect.

Nor did a time-out. (Five minutes only, and I suffered more than she did.)

Now with Raymond, we don't have that problem. No high chair, no problem.

We celebrated Spooky Day a few days ago, and our Trick and Treat Bowl startled a few of the neighborhood goblins. In order, that's Luna Villareal, Shane Maldonado as Yoda, and some random child.

The real trick was on us, though. That night, the gremlins attacked, and we had overflowing plumbing and sparking wires everywhere.

Marlon needs to keep his hands undamaged for his violin-playing, so I had to sort everything out. I can't claim that I have to be careful of my nail polish when I spend half my time digging up broken pottery.

Marlon's written two songs now, and one of them, "Windenburg Farewell" is quite the hit. The record company wants to wait until it goes off the charts, though, before they release the second.

It looks like your granddaughter might continue the tradition of Soriano women and take up excavating. She was handling that trowel like a pro before I took her upstairs for a bath.

Now that she's older, she also shows a definite preference for your favorite color, purple. She and Raymond are quite fond of each other.

Cecily is also becoming a big help around the house.

And here she is, going off to school on a rainy morning. (Do you even have rain in Al Simhara?)

With Cecily at school and Marlon not having to work until afternoon (he's a full-time musician now and doesn't have to tell jokes any more), I was able to go to the Casbah Gallery and do some research. I've also been reading the memoirs of Amelia Peabody* to improve my knowledge of archaeology.

That's all for now. Remember to wear your pith helmet and put on sunscreen. That Al Simharan sun can be fierce. Marlon, Cecily, and Raymond all send their love, as well as I,
Raina Soriano

*Amelia Peabody is a fictional archaeologist in a series of books by Elizabeth Peters.

New developments for Raina in Chapter 50.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 21 -- Raina)
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2018, 07:48:41 AM »
Chapter 41

One night Jeffrey, Wendy, the children, and even the cat all fell sound asleep, something their neighbor Octavius had warned them never to do.

The first thing Jeffrey saw when he woke up in the morning was Wendy, lying on the ground in a stupor. He checked her neck, and when he saw the two clotting holes, he was furious.

He stormed next door and chewed out Vincent. "You promised us you'd keep Octavius away from our house! Octavius promised us he'd stay away! But now Wendy...Wendy..." Distraught, he went back inside.

Jeffrey sat down at his word processor and began furiously to type. People needed to know they were in danger. People needed to know that vampires had arrived in San Myshuno. And he was the one who would tell them.

Meanwhile, Wendy went out to the hall to confront Octavius. "It wasn't me," he assured her. "But I'm not the only vampire around. "Let me see those marks." He held a piece of paper to her neck and made two small lines where the marks where. Then he held the paper up to his mouth. "I'm pretty sure my fangs are wider apart than the ones that marked your neck. What do you think?"
Wendy had to agree that Octavius couldn't have been the vampire who bit her. She went back into the apartment to tell Jeffrey, but he was getting dressed to go out. "I got a call from Dad," he said. "Pop...Gunther...he just died. I've got to go over there."
"Wait a minute," said Wendy. "I've just seen Octavius. He's not the vampire who bit me. He proved it -- his fangs are too far apart."
"I can't deal with that now," said Jeffrey. "And besides, I just sent my article off to the website. Dad sounded pretty disoriented, so I've got to go."

When Jeffrey reached the house, he didn't find anyone home except Coco the dog. Coco needed a bath and looked sick, too. Even after a bath, she still looked in bad shape. Jeffrey scooped up Gunther's urn, left a note for Elliott, and took Coco to the vet.

Once she'd been given her shot, Jeffrey set out looking for Elliott. Finally he found him sleeping on a park bench.

"He's gone," said Elliott. "And it's my fault. I did a terrible thing."
"It's not your fault," said Jeffrey. "Popgun was old. He died of old age. Come on, have something to eat and then we'll take you home."
"It's not home with Gunther gone," Elliott objected.
"Well then, we'll take his urn and set it up outside the museum he started. He'd like that, I think."

Elliott agreed to the plan, but -- "It's the only grave there," he said. "Don't you think he'll get lonely?"
"We'll put your grave there, and mine and Wendy's and the children's," said Jeffrey. "Pretty soon The Roadstead Cemetery will be full. And he'll like being next to the museum and all the collections that he started in there."

Back at the house, Elliott was still sad. Coco whined for attention, but he just ignored her. Jeffrey was pretty sure it was only a matter of time before he'd have to take Coco to the vet again. "Why don't you move in with us?" he asked. "The kids would love to have you around more, and Wendy would welcome some adult company."
Elliott sighed. "I don't know. I should tell you about the terrible thing I did, and then you might not want me."
"Dad, I don't need to hear this," said Jeffrey.
"I was unfaithful," Elliott continued. "Not in my heart, never in my heart, but I slept with a woman just because she said she wanted a child with my red hair. We made love in a coffin, and at the time I thought she was the most fascinating creature I'd ever met, but...It was like I was under some kind of spell, but that's no excuse."
"Sounds like she was a vampire," said Jeffrey. "Did you tell Popgun about this?"
"Yes," said Elliott, "and he thought she was a vampire, too. But even though he said it was okay, I'm afraid..."
"I really don't think you killed him," said Jeffrey. "So come on."
"But will there be enough room?" asked Elliott.
"In the apartment, no," said Jeffrey, "but we were planning on moving anyway."

"How do you like the new house?" Jeffrey asked Wendy a little while later.
"It's huge," she said, "but that's okay. I can use the exercise walking around."

"And now that Robin's growing up, it's great that she and Grunt can both have their own rooms."
"He's going back to Gunther," Jeffrey told her, "in honor of his grandfather. Which is a relief because I was going to throttle him if he grunted one more time after I used his name."

"I don't think he's happy here, though," said Wendy. "Of course, he's still sad about his grandfather, but I think he's also missing his old school."
"He'd only just started school," said Jeffrey. "He'll make new friends."

"And both the kids were looking forward to snow, which we probably won't get much of here in Oasis Springs. I took them outside the other morning when it was cold and we were having snow flurries, but they saw only one flake." (Flake is to the right of and slightly above Coco.)

"All in all, though, I think we'll do fine," said Wendy. "Coco and Whisper seem to be accepting each other..."
Dogs drool, cats rule, Whisper reminded the interloper. You can sleep under the bed if you want, but don't try to join me on top.

"...Robin is delighted that we have enough room for her to have a dollhouse. And I like our neighbors. The Bibblers seem like nice people -- so nice that they invited a refugee family to move in with them."

"And I can go talk to Dr. Harvey across the street when I feel bad instead of trying to tell my problems to the toilet. I'm sorry, Jeffrey, but a machine just doesn't have what it takes to make me feel better. In fact, trying to use that FLAP program makes me feel worse."
"Then don't try to use it," said Jeffrey. "The number one thing is that we're safe here -- no vampires in the neighborhood -- and the number two thing is that everyone is as happy as possible. If you and the children are okay --"
"Which we are," Wendy said firmly.

"And Dad's okay, which he will be once his grief diminishes,

"...then I'm ecstatic," Jeffrey finished.

Another member joins the family in Chapter 51.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 25 -- Jeffrey)
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2018, 07:55:42 PM »
Just caught up!  Loving all your families! I have no favorites; I like them each for their individual personalities and stories.  I may need to steal some of your formatting for my RKC XD hehehe I am reading along avidly ^^

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 25 -- Jeffrey)
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2018, 12:11:13 PM »
Chapter 42

Work, the children, the cats -- what should I write about? My life consists of fragments, moments in time. Supposedly they all add up to me, but I don't know who "me" is when I'm not one of these fragments. Is it that way for everyone?

I'll start with work. I'm a general practitioner now, which means I'm paid more to do the same things I used to, like analyzing samples.

I'm a little better than I used to be at diagnosis, although Shane Maldonado had such an obvious case of bloaty head that an orderly could have figured it out.

One thing that's different -- I'm doing house calls these days. I found Aunt Maru and Paul's mother Abigail at a home in Forgotten Hollow. It's a village with an unsavory reputation, and I wanted to ask them what they were doing there, but didn't feel comfortable.

I also treated Father Winter. "People think I'm in great shape because they only see me once a year, but I have this cough that worries me. I really should think about retiring to some place with a warmer climate, or maybe going on a cruise. What would you suggest?"
I gave him some medicine and told him to call me if he didn't start feeling better.

I'll write about the cats next because there's not much to say. Prissy and MacArthur were on their way to becoming great friends until suddenly they had a big fight. The next thing we knew, MacArthur had run away, which made all of us very sad. He came back, but now Prissy has been moping around the house. Paul thinks MacArthur found a girlfriend and Prissy is jealous, but I think that's anthropomorphizing.

Children now. I took Phillip, Peter, and Hajar to the park in Willow Creek with me when I had the day off work. I'd forgotten that Willow Creek gets colder weather than we do, so we all had to bundle up.

At least that meant Peter had some padding when he went down the slide.

Hajar played at being a pirate for a few minutes, but it wasn't long before all three of them were anxious to go home.

We celebrated Phillip's birthday...

...and then Peter's.

I got them matching skeleton pajamas at the hospital gift shop so they can start learning their bones.

They had their birthdays the day before Harvestfest. I stayed home to fix the tofurkey, with some help from Salma. I'm trying to encourage vegetarianism -- if people knew as much about burning belly as I do, they'd never eat meat again.

Once I'd finished the tofurkey, I called everyone to the table, but there wasn't much interest in doing traditional stuff. Paul just rolled his eyes when I asked him what he was thankful for. I guess gratitude isn't something a snobbish art critic is into.

Salma and I took our tofurkey outside to eat. "I'm thankful for you," I told her. "You're always such a big help, and the boys love you."
 "I'm thankful you gave me and Hajar a home," she responded. And then we went to The Little Church on the Corner in Newcrest together.

On the way home, I stopped by Paul's parents' house and picked up the ashes of his Grandmother Caroline. "It's high time we gave her a decent resting place," I said, "considering all the money she gave us."
"She might have given us more," he grumbled.

Paul found his dream home the other day, and ever since then, he's been looking for ways to make more money.

He's got me modeling again, as Zanthia, Demon Goddess.

I guess that's another fragment of my life, but it just doesn't fit with everything else.

Amy and her family move to a new house in Chapter 52.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 29 -- Amy)
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2018, 12:41:24 PM »
Awww, poor Amy.  *twitches at Paul* I love the kids and Salma.  But Paul makes me wanna reach through the screen and slap him silly. The Demon Goddess is pretty funny though XD

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2018, 07:43:34 AM »
Awww, poor Amy.  *twitches at Paul* I love the kids and Salma.  But Paul makes me wanna reach through the screen and slap him silly. The Demon Goddess is pretty funny though XD

When I saw what Paul looked like in CAS, I was reminded of one of the villains in Masterpiece Theatre's Sherlock. I don't remember his name -- he's the one who was black-mailing people. Anyway, that's partly where Paul gets his character from.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2018, 07:50:34 AM »
Chapter 43

Stephen's two blonde princesses have actually not caused too much disruption in the house. Eloise and Juliet don't know they're pretty yet, and the boys haven't noticed. They are B students now and have joined Scouts. With Robin's help, they often finish their homework before Stephen gets home from work.

This means he gets to spend a little more time with Sooty. In fact he's been able to get her to master some tricks -- playing fetch and sitting.

Of course her best trick is still the one where she persuades someone -- this time, Robin -- that she hasn't been out for a walk in ages.

With the children more self-sufficient, Evelyn has been able to learn mixology and move up the ladder of the Culinary career quickly.

She's also had a little time to spend with her mother Haley, whose sunglasses of course are to die for.

Still, winter has to come eventually.

One evening Stephen goes downstairs to the computer and wonders why the Grim Reaper is standing there.

It doesn't take long for him to find out.

Robin and Demetrius are together again now, he tries to tell himself, but the thought doesn't help much.

And she can still come back as a ghost to play with the children.

But it's not the same as when she was there for an actual, physical hug.

Beloved Citizen Dies
Robin Carpenter, longtime resident of the Valley, died of old age on the last day of Autumn.
"She was the first person to greet me at the bus stop when I arrived here," remembered Tildy Farmer, wiping away a tear. "And she was so grateful when I found her axe."
"An excellent wood-worker," said Clint Barnhart, "one of the best."
Robin is survived by four children -- Sebastian, Maru, Stephen, and Arthur; eight grandchildren -- Amy and Brian Bibbler, Gus and Wendy Maldonado, Eloise and Juliet Carpenter, and Saffron and Sage Lewis; and eight great-grandchildren -- Phillip and Peter Bibbler, Dmitri and Irene Harvey, Shane and Selena Maldonado, and Gunther and Robin Betancourt.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be sent to One Sim World.

Stephen's story continues in Chapter 53.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Legacies of the Valley (Aug 31--Stephen)
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2018, 07:55:04 AM »
THE WATCHER'S DIARY: WINTER, YEAR OF THE LLAMA

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

anything