Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20984 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Oh nooooo, Niamh rolled the Squeamish trait! NOT a good trait for the heir.
Wow, she turned blue from the cold? Why don't they automatically change into their cold-weather outfits?

Good thing I'm already on the team of the self-assured Roisin.
Lol, she's a terror like her papa!
When Declan mentions that his sisters wouldn't be able to get an army at school, did he mean like the BTS Army?

Awwww, poor Declan skips school for a day but can't finish Social Butterfly.
Dang, the Bheeda kids sure aged up weird. How funny that they both have the same hairstyle, too.
Speaking of Kellan and his school project, I so "borrowed" your accidental discovery during Keeping Up with Calientes about adults being able to finish a kid's project.

Hmmmm, Saya and the elderly Marcus Flex. Are we looking at love or over-exertion?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
I love how you're depicting the rivalry between the girls!!  It's little miss sunshine versus the conniving schemer!  Fantastic!!  Team Schemer right here  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Oh nooooo, Niamh rolled the Squeamish trait! NOT a good trait for the heir.
Wow, she turned blue from the cold? Why don't they automatically change into their cold-weather outfits?

Good thing I'm already on the team of the self-assured Roisin.
Lol, she's a terror like her papa!
When Declan mentions that his sisters wouldn't be able to get an army at school, did he mean like the BTS Army?

Awwww, poor Declan skips school for a day but can't finish Social Butterfly.
Dang, the Bheeda kids sure aged up weird. How funny that they both have the same hairstyle, too.
Speaking of Kellan and his school project, I so "borrowed" your accidental discovery during Keeping Up with Calientes about adults being able to finish a kid's project.

Hmmmm, Saya and the elderly Marcus Flex. Are we looking at love or over-exertion?

Overexetion? *shifty eyes* Nope definitely not I would never haha

For some reason my sims don't always automatically change outfits, but its not too much of a problem I had her go inside and it was fine (Imagine if she died though omg) The squeamish trait isn't actually that bad though she just gets uncomfortable so I make her go take a shower and then shes fine. Samantha has the trait too so I learned how to use it.

I think Declan meant like the "group of loyal supporters" army (Spoilers for next update but I fixed that)

I love how you're depicting the rivalry between the girls!!  It's little miss sunshine versus the conniving schemer!  Fantastic!!  Team Schemer right here  ;=)

Oh darn Niamh needs to step it up now lmao or she'll end up with no votes at all :0

Thank you Pippin :^) I'm trying really hard to make the girls interesting sims

Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
I'll go in for Niamh, she's adorable and has the best name :) If you need to generate kids, you should take your family to one of the parks, that's where my game generates them.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
I'll go in for Niamh, she's adorable and has the best name :) If you need to generate kids, you should take your family to one of the parks, that's where my game generates them.

Woo someone is rooting for Niamh! I agree I prefer her name too haha

I basically ended up just going into edit town and moving a bunch of townies around then generating kids for them (Who should be appearing next part) but that explains why more kids suddenly showed up when I sent everyone to the park, thank you!!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Declan is going to be such a heartbreaker with his good looks!     
The girls are both beautiful.  I love how Niamh would rather turn blue from the cold that wear a coat that doesn't match.
Roisin is quite the little schemer.  The bit about turning Blarfy into a beanbag vs. EZ bake oven cookies was really funny. 

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
I love this family!  Didn't Siobhan only want one kid?  And now she has four?  It's great that they got twin girls the last time so that there is more than one heir candidate.  All the kids are super-cute. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
I love this family!  Didn't Siobhan only want one kid?  And now she has four?  It's great that they got twin girls the last time so that there is more than one heir candidate.  All the kids are super-cute. 

I originally only planned for one kid but then we ended up with boys and then surprise twins! So that plan went out the window quickly haha
Thank you :)

Declan is going to be such a heartbreaker with his good looks!     
The girls are both beautiful.  I love how Niamh would rather turn blue from the cold that wear a coat that doesn't match.
Roisin is quite the little schemer.  The bit about turning Blarfy into a beanbag vs. EZ bake oven cookies was really funny. 

Honestly Seamus and Siobhan make really good kids! I'm at the point where the girls are teens in my game and they're so good looking!
I'm glad people like Roisin because I was struggling so hard as to what her character should be and it seems to have worked out :D

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/8: Stop Flexing
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2018, 07:58:30 PM »
Stop Flexing

Marcus Flex is allowed to stick around our lot for a few more days, Saya seems happy enough to have someone to hang around with, we do fully intentionally to use him for our own means, but since he can only die once the rest of their family are finding their own uses for Marcus

Roisin forces him to play chess with her
Kellan has him help with his latest project, the baking soda volcano (2.0 since someone mysteriously destroyed his last one)
he ends up getting his A in school completing the Whiz kid aspiration later that same day

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

And Sam uses him as a model for one of her paintings

Meanwhile I try to keep Karen at bay, she’s already swallowed him once giving us the essence of confidence but we don’t want her to succeed in eating someone just yet.

A random holliday popped up Monday morning, the Season Premier of “Odder things”. So all the kids stopped to watch it before school.

Kel: Nooo! Thirteen can’t not be back!

Niamh: Wait where’s Ro? She’s missing the premier?

Roisin: I’m hereee

Declan: You missed so much!

Roisin: No I didn’t I heard Kel react to everything from the kitchen. I can't believe Shana broke up with Johnny for the vampire Kimberly! Like they were my OTP too...

Niamh: Ewwww! The monster exploded

Everyone else: Awesome!!

While the kids were at school Saya was finally able to begin work on finishing Marcus Flex. Unfortunately after starting at 10am Marcus wasn’t even breaking a sweat by the time the kids got home at 3pm. However to keep them from witnessing anything “inappropriate” I send them all off to the Bay until it’s over

Declan: I can’t believe this, I’m so bored

Roisin: I don’t know I think I’m enjoying this, I can’t believe we’ve never come down here before

Niamh: It totally reeks down here, and theres something on the end of m lineeeee! Do I have to pull it up?? I don’t want to touch a fish

Kel: Well it would be cruel to leave it there…

We’d scheduled Siobhans birthday party to start at 6pm, Marcus was still alive despite the constant woohooing,. So all the kids were called home, I’m not leaving 4 kids out alone at night you never know who’s walking about (Vlad. He’s always walking about here at night even now)

Siobhan Alright everyone I’m about to blow out the cake! If you could make your way into the kitchen please!

Hope Sherman: Say what was that noise outside by the telescope? We’d all better investigate!

Marcus Flex: I can’t- *Flop*

Declan: Huh, that wasn’t as interesting as I thought it would be

So unfortunately all four kids and all the party guests witnessed the “Tragic accident” that befell Marcus which wasn’t the plan at all because now everyone (Besides Declan for some reason?) Has a 2 day mourning moodlet!

Which is exceedingly annoying because if Marcus could have just died on cue then the kids would be able to complete certain phases of their aspiration! Ughhhh

Speaking of aspirations Ro made it to tier 2 of Whiz kid since Saya read her “The lord of the swingset” four times in a row however due to the sad moodlet is stuck there until further notice

Niamh on the other hand is already at level 6 creative and is on the final tier of her aspiration already after spending a few hours playing with toys, she just needs to unlock the last type of drawing and reach level 10

I then go off to our new museum lot for the day to empty my inventory and organise our collectables, while we’ve not completed any just yet however, but we’re close!

Anyway since the kids have a day off school today I’ll pass the update over to Declan since he was brave enough to cut in yesterday

___

Meanwhile at home:

Niamh: Oh Declan, what ever should I do? Looking on the forum I’ve found that many people prefer Ro to me at this rate I’ll lose my chance at being the heir! Even Kel is supporting her now!

Declan: So I’ve heard but on the bright side that means I’m on your team! And I know how we can get an edge ya see I told our watcher about my problem of having no other kids in town and suddenly there are like 20 new students joining our class at school!

Niamh: Oooh! That’s great we should go meet them all right away!

Declan: I think Ro’s already beat you there, she and kel left at like 7am this morning!

Niamh: What!

>>

Declan: So we get to the kids adventure park in windenburg and find that Ro has already assembled herself a club! She’s got Rhea Lothario, Jayce Spencer-Kim, Jaylen Goth, and Thomas Patel!

Niamh:But that’s over half of the kids in town!

Declan: Yeah I guess the watcher didn’t count on Ro taking all the kids…

Niamh makes an effort to get to know some of the kids anyway, but none of them seem that interested in her which sucks! We can’t lose to Ro!

So I go introduce her to some other kids using my reputation as a cool kid, this dude is called Trevor Kibo-Ojo, I’ve heard he’s got a pretty older sister too!

Declan: So Trevor this is my sweet little sister Niamh! Ain’t she just adorable!

Trevor: I guess so… hi…

While we were doing that Kel was being a total loner playing on the Jungle Gym. Since he completed Whiz kid he’s trying to complete the Rambunctious scamp aspiration before he ages up

And Roisin hung out with her new clubmates, Apparently Rhea is gonna be her BFF

Her mum’s a Caliente, not the one dad hates it’s the other one. Meanwhile Jaylen’s the son of Cassie Goth and the super cool famous comedian Johnny Zest

And Jayce is the younger brother of Olivia he’s a kleptomaniac so mum said he’s not allowed around our house which sucks for Ro but is better for us!

I manage to befriend Trevor, Thomas Patel and this random girl who showed up called Mitsuki Wantabe for social butterfly before we all headed home

Kel ends up cleaning up after some other random kid that showed up

Kel: Not cool dude

Once we’re home I try get to know Aunt sam and Aunt Saya too, as it turns out they do count!

Me and Sam Break it down! Since she’s a dance machine she’s been teaching me some sick moves

And as it turns out Saya enjoys “Aunt jokes” you know those kinds of jokes that for some reason adults find painfully funny but really they’re just not

Saya: You know I don’t trust trees

Declan: Why not?

Saya: They just seem… Shady! *Snort*

Either Way I endured it and all I need now is communication level 10 to complete social butterfly!

Anyway dad said I should leave the update here and head to bed so I'm gonna go do that! Night all!

The way I made all the townie kids is I moved a bunch of townies in together, used Cas.Fulledit to get them married and took the first randomly generated child it gave me, then rolled random traits (not using the pinstar generator because it annoys me so much how you have to re input everything every time) and gave them a quick once over on the outfits to make sure they looked decent

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2018, 09:25:33 PM »
I was shocked to see that you actually convinced the squeamish Roisin to go fishing! Wow!
Happy birthday, Siobhan! Looking good!
Lol, Marcus and his poor timing! Why couldn't he move on while the kids were at school, right?
Wait, you say Roisin is stuck on her aspiration? You mean, she's too sad to play chess?!

Haha, why is Roisin hogging all the kids? She only needs 3 friends her age. Is she even doing Social Butterfly already?

Oh no! Not fair teaming up Declan with Niamh to swing the vote!
I wonder if, once the kids have aged up, you'll be moving out whichever sister/brother pair doesn't win the vote.
Haha, no need to answer that question, cuz I'll just wait until your next update.

Congrats to Declan on completing Whiz Kid. How's Kellan doing? Did I mention that I love sims with the Neat trait?
I'm so eager to see the four as teens! (Why is Victor Feng stalking the children?)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2018, 03:18:49 PM »
@oshizu I know right Marcus literally survived 18 successive woohoos! Like I was about to give up and just let him live because it just wasn't working! But then he died mid party just out of spite I guess?

She needs to be focused and finish her homework 2 times for tier 2, but because she's sad she won't get focused (I even tried the focused potion and the +99 didn't override the +2 sadness for some annoying reason but its cool I *spoiler* got there eventually)

Roisin just wanted to fill her club and have as many *Supporters* as possible, and it just so happened that she took all the available kids haha She's still stuck in Whiz kid but might as well get a head start on having friends for when they do do it

I still haven't figured out how I'm gonna do the vote, like if I should do the kids together or separate because if they're separate then Naimh + Roisin as the heir and cadet is also a possible combo but I've not decided yet

Kellan is doing good he's the one that completed whiz kid lol he's maxed mental and is halfway through motor and creativity so he's doing the motor aspiration next, Declan is still doing Social butterfly but he's nearly done it too!

Don't worry Victor Feng isn't stalking the Sharebear kids, he was there with his own son whos name I forgot lmao

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2018, 04:09:57 PM »
Haha, 18 consecutive woohoos? Marcus Flex should get some kind of achievement or special trait for that!
Social Butterfly is difficult on purpose, lol.
The Friend of the World aspiration counts all existing friends. Like, when you reach a new milestone, all the friends a sim already has will count.
For Social Butterfly, i have to make sure my kids don't make any friends until they reach the last milestone. Grrrrr.

Looking forward to your heir vote, however you decide to do it.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2018, 03:35:08 PM »
Haha, 18 consecutive woohoos? Marcus Flex should get some kind of achievement or special trait for that!
Social Butterfly is difficult on purpose, lol.
The Friend of the World aspiration counts all existing friends. Like, when you reach a new milestone, all the friends a sim already has will count.
For Social Butterfly, i have to make sure my kids don't make any friends until they reach the last milestone. Grrrrr.

Looking forward to your heir vote, however you decide to do it.

Special trait: Resistant to cardiac arrest -This sim will never get tired. Ever.

I'm honestly glad I don't have to do social butterfly again for a while lmao

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 13/8: Spooky Day
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2018, 10:24:56 AM »
Spooky Day

Karen is getting restless, she keeps swallowing our household members, Siobhan got swallowed first, I got in just as she was reaching for the cake and before I could get a word out she was in the cowplants mouth

She spat her back out not too long later

Siobhan: Ewwww grossss, I need a shower!

She then swallowed Saya, who she also regurgitated. I thought I told Kel it was his job to feed her...

Anyway Niamh reached tier three of the Creativity aspiration today, Sam bought her a violin with the money from her latest painting. Roisin is taking it as a direct attack against her. Sam probably didn’t mean it like that but that’s how it is right now

The watcher was kind enough to upgrade our museum into an actual building. I assume she’s going to add to it eventually but it’s “good enough” for now.

While I’m there opening as many holiday crackers as possible for our plushie collection, most of them were filled with worthless emotional candy but I got a solid 8/13

One of the Delgatos shows up! It’s the youngone, she’s aged up to be insane and mean!

Recently at work I’ve noticed that mysterious “All organic, no Gmo, Vegan, lowfat” Juice bars keep popping up in our territory and it’s taking business away from Boss Shiwatowas Diner business!

And of course the Delgato infrastructure is behind it with their new funding from the Landgraabs which is despicable. Don’t they know common crooks law? Don’t monopolise on already monopolised land! Ugh

One day I’ll let Karen have them all, but today is not that day

Back home both Roisin and Niamh invite their respective clubs. Oh right since Ro aparently wouldn’t share her “Truth Seekers” club Niamh made her own called “Niamhs Angels” with some older kids. She’s got the other Patel, Ehren? I think. Marci Feng and then both Brooklynn and Trevor Kibo-Ojo

Ehren: Neyh Neyh you can’t hit me!

Brooklynn: So You want me to like Smash this guy right?

Niamh: Yes please

Declan has taken to the new club pretty well, he’s already good friends with Brooklyn and while talking to her he reaches level 10 social! Completing the Social butterfly aspiration. (He takes over Rambunctious scamp next since Kellan sadly won't be able to finish it)

He then shows off Karen to Trevor

Declan: So this is our new pet her name is Karen, the destroyer. She keeps swallowing people though- she tried to eat Aunt Sam this morning!

Trevor: Can I pet her?

Declan: She Swallows people- so no.

Trevor:I’m petting her anyway

Somehow the kid managed to pet Karens nose without being eaten alive. Apparently his reasoning was just “I’m Evil”

I like this kid.

Unfortunately Ro’s club all had to leave before sundown due to curfew or something, so she was a little bit agitated that Niamhs club were allowed to stay for longer

Roisin: Niamhhhhh! How could you! You’re totally stealing my ideas!

Niamh: Mum had a club before you though, so you’re stealing her idea? Right?

Roisin: Well yeah but no! I stole it before you so you can’t steal it too!

Niamh: Can too!

Roisin: Can not!

Brooklyn: Oh Neat, Kid fight!

We shooed Niamhs friends home not too long after, I then spend the rest of the night stringing up holiday lights because it’s Spooky Day! And also Kellans birthday!

As it is Kel’s birthday! As a birthday present and a reward for completing Whiz kid we build him his own science barn, we’ve relocated the observatory and added in a microscope and a weather machine.

Kell ages up in the morning before school he becomes a genius like me and rolls the Musical Genius aspiration!

Kell:Oh geeze wow this hat- I shoud erm fix this?

Niamh: Aha you look dumb!!!

Roisin: You’re litterally dressed as a sausage

Kell quickly ties his haircut and removes the hat and settles down to watch Tv.

He's still got that slightly old vintage style

Some of the watchers gnomes visit, apparently it's a Spooky Day tradition along with Mischief spirit, and fire.

We manage to successful appease all three gnomes first try so they just spend the day teleporting around the house dropping seed packets which I promptly sell

Unfortunately, both Moria and Domanic pass away. It’s kind of bittersweet on one hand everyone but Same (Who never met either of them) gets another +2 mourning (x2) buff which will prevent both Kel, Declan and Roisin making any progress on their aspirations

However I manage to finish the final emotional painting we need for our museum! (+1 creativity point)

Kel takes some time to try out the microscope, he finds some microscope prints when looking at the samples from my orchard

Siobhan takes the girls to visit their aunt Morgan, her husband Wolfgang and their new daughter Noel Munch

According to Morgan she’s much cuter when she’s not pouting

Back home we round out spooky day with a bonfire,using some chemicals from the new Science lab Kel makes the fire turn purple

Since this update is late this will be part 1/2

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 13/8: Spooky Day
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2018, 03:44:07 PM »
But I'm squeezing in a comment before Part 2 anyway, lol.
Oh no, Seamus! You can't let your enemies cannibalise your turf!!!

Ooooh, the little girls with their rival clubs! Brooklynn is so cute! Are either of the boys interested?
The weather machine is such a great idea. I've been a little afraid to have my sims use it but their weather couldn't possibly get any worse. *rolls eyes
Declan aged up to a handsome teen! You have such a great-looking household, watcher!

Btw, who is that pregnant sim in the last screenshot? *counts fingers (yep, the household is full)
A friend of the family?