Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20980 times)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 13/8: Spooky Day
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2018, 04:05:32 PM »
But I'm squeezing in a comment before Part 2 anyway, lol.
Oh no, Seamus! You can't let your enemies cannibalise your turf!!!

Ooooh, the little girls with their rival clubs! Brooklynn is so cute! Are either of the boys interested?
The weather machine is such a great idea. I've been a little afraid to have my sims use it but their weather couldn't possibly get any worse. *rolls eyes
Declan aged up to a handsome teen! You have such a great-looking household, watcher!

Btw, who is that pregnant sim in the last screenshot? *counts fingers (yep, the household is full)
A friend of the family?

Oh no that's just Sam in a costume, she's always had a really sticky outy stomache lol don't worry there will be minimal pollinating in this legacy unlike Sergio with his 20 kids

Brooklyn is so cute, I didn't even dress her she just randomised like that and I couldn't say no to having her in the game lmao, neither of the boys are really interested in anyone at the minute, but I've got my eye on both her and Trevor for my own purposes  8)

I had to add in the weather machine before (It was hidden behind the house) because I was so sick of thunderstorms ruining everyones mood! Especially when the kids were toddlers because they'd all get the "Run outside" interaction despite already being inside, then the'd go all the way outside to run back in like ??

Part two is almost done I'm just making sure I got all the important parts, it's harvest fest!

Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 13/8: Harvestfest
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2018, 05:01:45 PM »
Happy Harvestfest!

The next day Declan, Niamh and Roisin come home with A’s from elementary school, for some reason Homework club has moved into Sam and Saya’s room, permanently

Sam: Seriously guys I need to sleep...

We have a perfectly good living room and a dining room so I don’t know why they don’t use there instead

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Roisin is sent home with another +1 sad moodlet from a bad day at school, apparently some kid threw a paper plane at her. She’s currently got a 5+ in sadness and less than 5 days until ageing up.

The poor kid tried using a focus potion to chase the moodlet away long enough for her to complete her homework again but it didn’t work instead the +99 focus moodlet was overridden by the +5 sadness

She goes outside to angrily journal her emotions to see if it helps at all, it doesn’t but she gains some emotional control.

Speaking of kids at school I’ve gotten three phone calls now about Niamh kissing other students on the playground. I get it’s just kids being Kids but this is getting ridiculous.

I drop off our emotional paintings at the museum, I also open the final holliday cracker and we get the last Meduso Plushie needed, I’ve been trying the past two days to get that Bun Meduso and I finally have it! (+1 Nature Point)

Who should arrive across the road but Justing Delgato himself! I put my fishing rod down to confront him

Justin: *Internally* Ah oh boy. Just don’t make eye contact-

Seamus: Ah! Justin. How nice of you to show up!

Justin: *internally* Darn it!

*Externally* Not again Seamus, please I’m just trying to-

Seamus: To undermine the Shiwatowa empire and steal Hogans Grease Trap’s business!

Justin: It’s not my fault people prefer good clean food to… to litterall piles of grease!

Seamus: I’m sure the 57 1 star reviews on Yalp of “Kale-shack” really prove that point huh

Justin: At least ten of those were Malcolm Landgraab with increasingly weird usernames! Why do you even care anyway!

Seamus: Haha I don’t care. I just really really dislike you

>>>

Everyone gets the next day off for Harvest fest the next day, we buy a new 8 person dining table specifically for the occasion.

Niamh starts the day by completing the creativity aspiration!

Roisin: Are you kidding me! This is so unfair! Why should you complete your aspiration while I’ve been stuck all week thanks to people (Who wouldn’t even vote for me) dying!

Niamh: Nyeh Nyeh not my fault you suck :p

She sulks into the bathroom spending 500 points on a moodlet solver, then her final 100 on a new focused potion which finally works allowing her to complete tier 2 of Whiz kid! Finally!

Roisin: Please let this work this time...

She’s already got the A, so next she mixes three emotion paintings on the chemistry set, all she needs now is that level 10 in Mental before she can move onto social butterfly!

The girls then go out to appease the gnomes, these ones are significantly more difficult than the Spookyday gnomes

Roisin: Good morning Mr Gnome, if you’re interested in supporting my cause I’ll give you this PBJ

Gnome: HOW DAREEEEEE

Roisin: Please forgive me oh gnome

Gnome: NO!

*Zap*

Gnome: Your sibling has insulted my sibling for this you too shall pay!

Niamh: Waaah Watcher call them off, call them off!

Niamh: Just so ya know that was totally your fault we got zapped, Aunt Sam said you shouldn’t use the gnomes for personal gain

Roisin: Puhlease, If I can’t get something useful out of the gnomes what’s the point in them even being around?

I eventually appease them myself by telling them that we’re about to get another point for 6 sims eating together at the table (Which we do +1 food)

Everyone gathers around for the grand meal, it’s a ham made by myself since I’ve already maxed cooking it’s excellent quality, as expected

While we have both Declan and Kellan who are still sad seated at the table Siobhan, Sam and myself all attempt to increase our Parenting skills by discussing their sad/uncomfortable moods

Sam: So Declan tell me about this phase!

Siobhan: Kellan why don’t you go increase your guitar skill

Seamus: Why are you still sad. It’s been almost 2 days since your grandparents passed! Just cry it out!

Kellan: You guys looked like a Renaissance painting just then…

Declan: Please help- this is so embarrassing

To my suprise the girls both go outside to play chess together

Roisin: Wait we’re rivals why are you helping me Niamh?

Niamh: I’ve already completed my aspiration, if I manage to finish social butterfly aswell and you only have one or less it won’t be a competition anymore, and that’s like no fun at all

Roisin: I see… In that case I’m sorry for saying you stole my idea of having a club, it was stilly maybe we should *Help fix bad relationship*?

Niamh: Yeah sure, just for tonight though tomorrow we go back to fighting as usual

Roisin: Obviously!

Niamh: Oh yeah by the way I overheard Jaylen goth and Jayce spencer Kim arguing about who gets to ask you out when we all age up. You should probably take care of that.

Roisin: I mean-

Niamh: Oh yeah also Trevor also says sorry for throwing a paper plane at you, he was aiming for Nakamura.

Meanwhile Kellan is finally happy enough to play his guitar while inspired, he's already finished the first tier of musical genius!

And before his birthday Declan plays in our sprinkler to cool down, the heatwaves have been brutal lately

Declan: Hey check it out I'm a water bender! I'm going to use this power to splash everyone in the face!

And with that we’ll leave this update here! Happy Harvestfest all!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 13/8: Spooky Day
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2018, 05:20:49 PM »
Poor Roisin, using up all her satisfaction points to get rid of her Mourning moodlet. :(
I'm so unhappy with all the unnecessary mourning and sadness. Do you think this is a glitch that the devs will fix? *crosses fingers and toes
I feel bad for your Sharebear children, too. It sucks when they're too sad to do anything.

Yay, Seamus is on a roll--he completed collections of emotional paintings and plushies so close together!
Your Sharebears are so brave, doing the Gnome tradition for two holidays in a row!
That update by @sdhoey with all her flaming gnomes has made me too chicken to summon them, lol. We're having enough bad luck with Outdoor Enthusiast!

Lol at Seamus picking a fight with Justin Delgato! I googled Shiwatowa, thinking it might be some inside joke but Google's got nuthin'
Loved seeing the Niamh and Roisin being temporarily friendly. ;D

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 13/8: Harvestfest pt2/2
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2018, 10:00:10 AM »
@oshizu It's been a tough week for Roisin I was so annoyed the first potion didn't work as expected, darn mourning moodlet.

I do hope it's fixed in Thursdays patch but I kinda doubt it since they said on twitter it's gonna be new items and stuff, I feel kinda bad for the gurus they announced they would be streaming patches and things more and people are being like really rude to them so I'd feel kinda bad asking at this point haha

My current method of dealing with sadness was feed sad people to Karen, then have the take a bath to get rid of the uncomfortable moodlet. Since it's easier to get rid of uncomfortable than it is "Crying it out" to get rid of sad (Play with emotion helps too)

I saw that update I thought it was great how they boys did that autonomously lmao, Gnomes are ruthless I was like 3 seconds short of having the girls smash them all but for some reason they didn't have the option

Nah Al Shiwatowa is just the name of one Seamus's coworkers that were randomly spawned when he got invited out to celebrate a promotion, it was either that or use Genji Okada lol

Maybe they can be "Temporarily friendly" again when the voting is over

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Furious Campaigning

Siobhan is already on tier three of super parent now, all we’re waiting on is Kellan to age up with 3 or more positive character traits, so far he’s eligible for good manners and about halfway to responsibility.

Since I’ve been promoted to “Get away driver” in the boss career branch now Saya and I decide to hit up the Saltypaws Saloon. She needs more friends, I need more enemies.

She makes friends with the heckings

I threaten the barstaff. Good times.

Meanwhile back at home Declan has been playing outside nonstop, he just needs to get motor level 10 before aging up later tonight, we’ve already pushed the party back from 4 to 7pm.

He is 3 levels off though but theres a good chance he'll make it, he's a determined little dude

Meanwhile the girls make a start on Social butterfly, since most of Niamhs club are already teens just Roisin’s club + Trevor is invited around

Roisin: So Jaylen, I heard you and Jayce were fighting over me. I think that’s really cool.

Jaylen: Wow really?

Roisin: Unfortunately though I won’t be able to pursue *any* relationships unless I’m elected heir :(

Jaylen: Awh :(

Roisin: The only way you could help me is by becoming my friend now, and then voting for me???

Jaylen: Awh sure thing Ro!

Niamh goes the more direct route

Niamh: Hey do you guys wanna be friends?

Tomas Patel was unconvinced, after a bit more cloud gazing he seemed more receptive

Niamh: So… Can we please be friends now?

Tomas: Well I don’t know- Ro might be mad…

Niamh: I’ll ask Ehren real nicely to let you play on his Ybox

Tomas: Deal

Ro becomes best friends with Rhea Lothario-Caliente

Rhea: Gee Ro you're like actually the best. You've got the competition in the bag

Ro: Don't I know it!

Eventually Declan manages to reach level 10 motor, doing some “sweet flips” from the climbing frame

And he blows out the candles!

He becomes a dog lover, and rolled the fabulously wealthy aspiration

Meanwhile Roisin pulls Tomas Patel aside

Roisin: Tomas what the heck! I thought I could count on your support, but you literally became friends with Niamh outside!

Tomas: Yeah she told me she’d tell my brother that he should let me play on the Ybox if I did

Roisin: Well how about this… You pledge loyalty to me right now and this present is yours!

Tomas: What’s in it?

Roisin: Tell me you’ll follow me and not Niamh and you’ll find out

Tomas: Okay, okay. I’ll support you and not Niamh

Tomas: Wow! £20! Thanks Ro!

Roisin: It pays to be with the popular Tommy

*Somehow* Roisins friend Rhea manages to set the hallway on fire playing potions. She didn’t even seem phased, continued pouring even after the whole thing went up in smoke

I had to put her out, it would be unfortunate for the kids to get another 2 day mourning period over this

Luckily cowplant death doesn’t give mourning periods, but sadly poor Karen passed after the party which earned gold by the way

Apparently Kellan did forget to feed her, he’s been so busy with guitar...

Sam completes her 5th and final masterpiece painting, finishing the Artist aspiration! She moves onto the writer extraordinaire aspiration straight away

2 days pass, both girls max Social and complete social butterfly!

Sam and Saya become their adult friends, both are refusing to officially take sides however. As am Siobhan and I, it just wouldn’t be fair to say we prefer one or two of our kids to the others.

We throw the girls a joint birthday party, their cousin noel and all clubmembers are invited

Niamh: Yeah and then Karen used to be all like Raaaaah and everyone would be like oh wow!

Noel: Oh wow!!!

Roisin: How’s my favourite cousin?

Noel: I’m your only cousin....

Well I mean technically there are a lot of sharebear *cousins* but let’s not explain that just yet

And with that the girls age up to teens

Roisin becomes a Snob with the soulmate aspiration and Niamh becomes a genius wot the master chef aspiration

They've both got very strong fashion sense, Niamh stuck to her pink with some sparkle and Roisin got some even quirkier leggings

And even though we are mid-party we've hit the post limit I'm afraid so we'll be picking this up next time! Bye bye

Heir vote will be starting tomorrow! I've got A level results day and some more to write up before making the Poll go live

Also it was completely unintentional how the Siblings are co-ordinated, Declan and Niamh both have pink, Ro and Kel with the crazy patterns and blue lmao

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Whoa, Niamh and Roisin are going all out to win the heir vote!
I loved that shot of all the bills flying out of the present Roisin gave to Tomas.
(Obviously, we've been very cheap and use as presents those leftover toys that we ourselves previously received as birthday gifts, hehe.)
Jaylen, Tomas--there sure are a lot of cute kids in your game now, watcher! Do they have okay traits, too!

Red hair, green eyes, dark skin---come on, Roisin got the best of both her parents!
Haha, Seamus and Saya terrorizing the SaltyPaws Saloon!
Can't wait until your heir vote update tomorrow!

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
They're all cute, and I like the competition between the girls. I like how different they look.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
@Tynynounours They're all cute, and I like the competition between the girls. I like how different they look.

The fyres always have really good genes, I think it's impossible for them to make ugly kids lmao

Whoa, Niamh and Roisin are going all out to win the heir vote!
I loved that shot of all the bills flying out of the present Roisin gave to Tomas.
(Obviously, we've been very cheap and use as presents those leftover toys that we ourselves previously received as birthday gifts, hehe.)
Jaylen, Tomas--there sure are a lot of cute kids in your game now, watcher! Do they have okay traits, too!

Red hair, green eyes, dark skin---come on, Roisin got the best of both her parents!
Haha, Seamus and Saya terrorizing the SaltyPaws Saloon!
Can't wait until your heir vote update tomorrow!

@oshizu I think all the kids have alright traits, the only one with a negative trait is Jayce S-K, He's a kleptomaniac but if one of the girls married him he wouldn't be a problem

Sorry the heir vote is late, stuff happened Irl and I've had loads of stuff to do since but Im formatting it right now so I'll be up in 10 mins ish

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 18/8 Heir Vote!
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2018, 03:50:46 PM »
Heir Vote!

Watcher: Right you two! Before we can begin the heir vote I’m gonna need you to answer a few questions. Then as soon as this update goes live it’ll stay open for a week, and the results will be announced on your YA birthdays!

Oh also we’re doing this in teams. Roisin you’re representing yourself and Kellan, Niamh you’ve got Declan
Okay so debate time lets begin!

Niamh: This room’s really ugly

Watcher: We’re doing renovations

First Question:

What are your plans if you become heir?

Niamh: Well... I’d like to complete the master chef aspiration and whoever I marry would do the Mixology aspiration to get that food point. I’m also going to Max Cooking, Mixology, Baking and Gourmet cooking to get the other food point! I aim to be about halfway done with that on my young adult birthday

Then Declan is going to complete Fabulously Wealthy then Joke star and the comedian career! He’s also going to max out handiness as far as I know

Roisin: I’m going to complete soulmate ASAP and then my husband/wife and then we will both take on the political world! I’ll be the National Leader and they’ll be the Charity Icon for PR
Then I’ll do serial romantic! Just to get the love point out the way

Watcher: But you’ll already have a soulmate?

Roisin: And if they’re really my soulmate they’d understand. Duh!

Watcher: Fair enough I suppose (?)

Roisin: Kellan is going to become a scientist and after that the entertainer career hopefully, so we’ll be like way ahead

Question Two:

How are you going to convince people to vote your way, and not for your sister?

Roisin: With my natural charm obviously, I’m clearly more interesting a character than Niamh, I have a personality!

Niamh: Hey! At least most of my personality isn’t based on bribery!

Roisin: What can I say, I’m clearly dad’s daughter ;)

Niamh: They should pick me because I’ve got a fully fleshed out plan of how to get as many points as possible. I bet I could complete the Experimental food collection, finish off the city posters collection and maybe even snowglobes if I’m lucky!

Watcher: Nice one, I can also reveal each of your final traits while I’ve got you here.

Niamh you’re going to become ambitious, to go with genius and squeamish

Roisin you’re going to love the outdoors, as well as being a snob and self assured

Watcher: Good job girls you rolled some solid traits.

Kellans final traits are going to be Loner, Genius and Family Orientated

Declan is going to be a Self Assured, Dog loving outdoorsy guy

Watcher:Right that should be all, I’ll see you two back here later! Poll is now live!

Heir vote! Closes 26th September

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2018, 05:28:37 PM »
I just took a quick look at your heir vote and I have one wee little question.
At the girls' young adult birthdays, will the pair (sister/brother or brother/brother) that loses the vote get kicked out of the house?
Or will all four siblings stay, except with some having more power than others?

(Love that first shot where the gnome seems to be standing inside the wineglass!)

Edited to add: I voted for Roisin and Kellan.
(1) Roisin's facial features are better balanced than Niamh's;
(2) Kellan's scientist career will give your legacy household many benefits, including SimRays, cloning machines, an upgraded wormhole generator, and useful serums;
(3) The three collections mentioned by Niamh (experimental food photos, snow globes, and posters) can be completed by anyone in the household.

Good luck to all the siblings! Hope nobody gets kicked out until they finish a career, lol.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2018, 06:52:21 PM »
@oshizu
I think what I'm going to do is play all 4 until their adult birthday (Or they max career), everyone takes a potion of youth then the two who weren't picked move out asap then we start the next generation

And thank you, I was messing with Debug to see what I could pull out and Giant wine glasses seems like a Caliente fantasy

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2018, 06:55:38 PM »
Rereading this and I love everyone; that vote is just so hard to decide. I did, eventually, but man.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2018, 12:27:39 PM »
I voted, but it was a really tough choice.  Any of the combos would work so I voted for the girl whose genetics I thought would be the best for the legacy.  That's a nice way of saying I based my vote on looks.   ;D

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2018, 04:41:10 PM »
Parents Day!

The girls party rounds out with a silver medal, That Brooklyn Kibo-Ojo has taken some kind of liking to Declan

Niamh: Yeah but like Ehren Patel was totally flirting with brooke before Declan, which is SO dramatic. I love it

Ehren Patel: *Sigh*

Niamh later runs out to pour everyone drinks

Unfortunately the party is over by the time they can organise a toast.

Roisin: This IS the life :)

The next day is “Parents day”, one of the watchers creations. The traditions are “Give gifts” “Appreciate an object” “Air grievances” “Food” and “thankful spirit”

She put a note on the kids calendars telling them to “be nice to all the adults in the household or else”  so when Sib’s and I woke up the next morning we were greeted by a grand breakfast made courtesy of Niamh

Declan gave Siobhan a book “50 shades of my windows” Apparently it’s a bit of a Rom com, Declan: Everyone’s mother is reading it these days

Siobhan: Wow Declan this is so thoughtful! I’ve heard good things

Roisin: Yeah, from other mum’s who’s husbands haven’t looked at them in 20 years

Declan: Ro- Be nice!

Roisin got Sam £30 since she didn't see the point in gift giving if she couldn't gain anything

Declan got Saya a charisma book, she’s been stuck on level 8 forever! He’s a good lad thinking of the Legacy.
And finally Niamh got me the best present of them all, a freeze ray!!!

Niamh: Dad I got you this off the dimweb

Seamus: Amazing! Do you wanna come with me later when I use this on the Delgatos?

Niamh: Isn’t there a wedding going on up there tonight? Pierce and Bille Jang?

Seamus: I know it’s perfect!

But before I can use it on the Delgatos I first test it on the Maid we hate!

Maid: No stop please I promise I’ll clean the-

She’s a lot more useful as an ornament

Roisin: Y’know Niamh Bribing dad to be on your side really won’t help you

Niamh: There’s no bribery here I was just buying him what I thought he’d like best

Roisin: Lies! You totally blew the budget too!

Niamh: I thought it was cool :(

Since there’s no school today the kids are sent outside to work on school projects to raise the boys grades, Declan skipped his first day to visit the city again so he’s been behind a while

Niamh then makes everyone dinner

Niamh: Ah it smells so good! I did such a good job!

Declan: Oh gosh I think you’ve given me food poisoning

Late at night Roisin sneaks out to play in the snow, her footprint made it look like she had some kind of Halo

She also built a “cute” snowman

Meanwhile I allow the maid to thaw out, if she's frozen on our lot will a new maid show up or will we have to wait for her to unfreeze and then "Clean" the house?

I apologise to her in the form of a present

Sike! It's all the dirty plates she hasn't cleaned this week!

The next morning I complete the postcard collection! My final one being from Champs Les Sims. Thank you mon frere!

I then take them to the museum along with the complete plushie collection and shove them onto the displays

To my great pleasure I caught Jade Rosa midfall! (Sorry to one Pippin who I've been informed is a fan of hers)

However as I was laughing at her, I fell aswell

And with my pride damaged I'll leave you with this....

Don't forget to vote for the heir! (Vote Extended to 1st September)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2018, 05:05:50 PM »
I love that shot of Roisin sitting there with her glass of red wine. It's rather decadent yet classy!
Lol, I hope that book Declan gave to Siobhan a bit of an insult to Seamus? Like, Siobhan has to turn to reading now for her excitement?
Oooh, how did Niamh get a hold of a SimRay to give to Seamus? Do you already have a scientist in da house?

Your household makes all the cute snowpals! My Sharebears haven't made a single snowpal yet. *has no excuse
Gratz on two more collections!!!

anything