Author Topic: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Eight - Party Girl vs Study Girl  (Read 46079 times)

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »
Learning while kissing,way to multitask their Chante.

Rachel

Hahaha!  :D
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 08:08:56 AM »
The fourth chapter will be up tonight.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 02:07:37 AM »
Chapter 4: Ready, Set...Baby!

I couldn't believe this was true! I had just asked George to be my boyfriend and he said yes! We spent a little more time together in the gazebo before he had to head off, but I was fine with that. I was ready to burst with happiness!

After George left, I decided to head to the library to study charisma for work. I was barely focusing, though. My mind was on one thing: George.

I was so busy thinking about George while trying to study, I didn't notice Myn was misbehaving. Nobody likes being laughed at, but you can't attack people Myn! The brunette in blue seemed to like Myn, though. Cat lover?

I eventually reached the next level of charisma. While I was reading, something crossed my mind. I thought back to something from my childhood, something I once heard my mother say to a friend. I was small, but I remember she was talking to said friend about a boyfriend. Or a potential boyfriend. I vaguely recalled this dialogue:

"I have to move fast," she was saying to her friend. "I'm skipping over the whole boyfriend thing and asking him to marry me."

"Why such a rush?" her friend had asked.

"Why not?" my mother had said. "If I love him and he loves me, why wait?"

I thought about that. I never thought I'd think my mom was right about something, but maybe she had a point about that. If George and I loved each other, why wait? But I had already took a risk when I asked him to be my boyfriend. I couldn't bear the thought of proposing and being turned down. Plus, I'm the
girl in the relationship. Girls aren't supposed to propose. Then again, that didn't stop my mom from proposing and he did say yes. Sure, it didn't last because of my mom's obsession with control, but it could've.

I called up George and asked him to meet at the Azalea Acres Community Garden, which is closer to my home than the gazebo. We got there in less than twenty minutes.

First, we watched the stars together.

Then, with my heart pounding, I asked him to marry me. And he said yes!

It was only a shiny toy silver ring since I couldn't afford a real one, but he obviously didn't care. He said yes and that's all I was happy for. I almost cried with joy. I swear there were angels shining down upon at that moment. I didn't think I could ever feel so happy.

After our little "wedding", we went home. George brought a lot of money to the house, though I couldn't have cared less. He could've been poorer than me and I still would've married him. Guess what was the first the thing we did when we got home?

And that eventually led to this...

Yes, I was pregnant! George was as ecstatic as I was, despite that we'd just gotten married. Since we didn't have enough to make a nursery, we simply bought a crib, a baby swing and a mobile decoration and rearranged my old room a little (the one where Myn sleeps). George took good care of me. The minute I said my back was aching, he would come over with a massage and he sent me to the spa for a professional massage. I told him it was unnecessary, but he insisted on taking care of me until our baby was born. I think he was more interested in my belly than I was!

Unfortunately, George wasn't as helpful when it came time for me to give birth because all he did was panic.

I would've gone to the hospital, despite that it was 12 AM, because the thought of a home birth scared me. Well, okay, the thought of giving birth alone scared me. But I'd heard that giving birth at home helps the mother better bond with the baby, so I decided not to go to the hospital. It would've been nice if George held my hand or something, but since all he could do was panic, I went into our child's bedroom and asked him to leave me alone. Myn was a better help, as he just stayed asleep in the corner behind me!

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and named her Kelly. She was a heavy sleeper, but loved the outdoors. And I think whoever said a home birth helps the mother and baby bond better was right. At least, I was very glad I hadn't gone to the hospital. I wanted to be the first one to hold my little pink bundle.

Welcome to the family, baby Kelly!

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

loveSims

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 07:09:31 AM »
George is such a loving caring husband! Congrats with the nooboo. Great update. :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 11:11:54 AM »
Awww, welcome baby Kelly!!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 11:20:33 AM »
Hello little Kelly. Great update.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 11:24:46 AM »
Oh my! Have I not commented yet! I just want to say I love this story and read every update  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 11:34:52 AM »
Aww, thanks!

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »
The next chapter will be up by Sunday. I wanted to do it this week, but I had no time.  :(

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 12:58:54 AM »
Chapter 5: Baby Days and Chipper

Kelly was sweet little bundle of joy...and work! She kept us busy. I was happy to still be on maternity leave because I did not want to leave my little one with a babysitter so soon. Of course, seeing my little one smile and giggle was worth the tiredness. Snuggling her probably became my new favorite activity. I loved feeling her rub her delicate little cheeks against mine.

And, of course, George found time to spend with his baby girl.

One night, after I'd just put Kelly to bed and we were cuddling on the couch, George told me he was considering quitting his job in law enforcement. George is family-oriented, so I knew where that desire came from. But his bravery and athleticism made him perfect for his career. In fact, he'd just joined the special agent branch, so I was surprised.

"You can do whatever you want, George," I said, "but are you sure you want to give up your job? I mean, it's your pride!"

"Chanté, you're right. I love my job," he told me. "But you and Kelly are my pride and joy too. Your maternity leave will be up by the time Kelly becomes a toddler. There's no way we can both work and care for Kelly and I don't trust that babysitter."

(Earlier in the day, I had to go out while George was still at work and I couldn't take Kelly with me. I hired a babysitter for her while I was out. She was asleep in her baby swing, so I just told him to start her swing again when it stopped and just leave her be. But he put her baby swing on fast and George came home to a sick and crying baby. Idiot.)

"Besides," he added, "I can always rejoin my job and get my rank back. Kelly, on the other hand, won't stay a little bundle forever."

All I could do was smile.

In the meantime, I hadn't forgotten about Myn. He's still here and he found me a little present. A womrat.

Not exactly a present I would have in mind, but Myn is a cat. I decided to keep it as a pet and named it Chipper. It is kind of cute.

Oh! I forgot to mention that shortly after Kelly was born, some relative of either me or George, Auntie Bernice, sent us this weird doll as a gift for Kelly. I forgot about it until I saw it in her crib. There's nothing really wrong with it, but it is kind of creepy.

When Kelly wasn't in her crib, she was in her baby swing (which I'm pretty sure is her favorite) or her stroller.

Then, the day finally came for Kelly to leave babyhood and enter toddlerhood.

Happy birthday, Kelly!

And here is my gorgeous little blossom in her outfits!

(Yes, she has two everyday ones)

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 04:11:23 AM »
Happy birthday Kelly! & Welcome Chipper! Great Update!  :)

loveSims

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 05:28:05 AM »
I love the update! They are such good parents. Happy birthday Kelly. Great update. :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 06:13:35 AM »
Aww, Kelly is just adorable! That's a sweet idea of George to give up his job for his family. Great update! :)

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2012, 01:36:10 AM »
Chapter 5.5: Kelly

The reason this is 5.5 instead of 6 is because it's really not something that adds to the story. This chapter is nothing but a bunch of pictures. I learned about using the tab key on another thread, so I wanted to try it out, as I didn't know of that function before. I ended up taking 57 screenshots (not all tab)! The next chapter will be up by Sunday, but for now, please enjoy the pictures!
--------

"Daddy, why is it staring at me?"

"Peek-a-boo! I see you!"

"Somebody's cranky!"

--------
What, you didn't think I was going to post all 57, did you?

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »
Kelly is super-adorable!! :D

anything