Author Topic: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Eight - Party Girl vs Study Girl  (Read 46077 times)

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Ten - Kelly's Turn
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2012, 12:20:42 AM »
Thanks, Miriam! Glad you like it!  ;D

This generation is actually almost finished. Generation two will start pretty soon.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Ten - Kelly's Turn
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2012, 01:40:52 AM »
Chapter 11: Kelly Loves Her Brothers

Since I had to go to school and Dad had to work, Mom had to be the woman of the house during her maternity leave. She's feeding Ruby in this shot. I guess I really can't complain about Mom having all those pets since she does take care of them.

Guess what I got? Honor roll! That's right! Yours truly is on the honor roll list. Of course, you shouldn't expect any less from someone as smart as me. Why wouldn't I be on the honor roll?

You say I look smug? Darn right!

No study club today, so I went home to do my homework before I had to go to work.

I'm just going to tell you right now. I got a promotion. I am now an Overseer of the Dead. To tell you the truth, it's kind of depressing, but I'm not scared. As long as those ghosts keep their distance...

Dad had to stay late, but Mom wanted to go out to a movie, so she hired a babysitter. This is only the second time she's ever hired a sitter. I had to ask, so I did. She said because she hired one long ago for me when I was a baby and he put me swing on fast and I got sick. This is a different babysitter. I hope he's smarter than mine was.

Apparently not.

Why in the world is he taking Aaron out of his swing? All this guy has to do is let the babies be in their swings and leave them alone!

At least, he put Aaron in the right crib.

What?! He puts the swing on fast and just walks away, even though he can hear my baby brother crying to make it stop?!? Grrrrr! I don't like babysitters!

Thankfully, my brothers weren't in his care for long. When the movie ended, Mom rushed home. I wonder if she knew something was wrong.

Skylar was very happy to see Mom. The swing had stopped and Mom picked him up, so he would calm down.

I'm pretty sure Mom won't be hiring any more babysitters.

I was home by this time and so was Dad. Skylar was quiet, but still upset, so Mom decided a nice stroll would help him calm down.

Dad and I were in bed by the time Mom came back. I usually don't go to bed early on weekends, but tomorrow was a special day. Aaron was sound asleep as well. Mom put Skylar to bed as soon as she got in and hit the hay herself. Even Myn was asleep.

Dad and I were the first to wake up. It was still dark out, but we did go to bed early. I sat at the picnic table to study my gardening while Dad joined me to pleasure himself with a plate of pancakes.

After breakfast, Dad decided to work out. Oh, I forgot to mention! He got a promotion for staying late. He's now a Special Agent. He needs another level in the athletic skill to help him get to level 9. My brothers are lucky! They'll have two parents at the top of their careers!

Anyway, Dad had to cut his workout short to grill some hot dogs.

Remember how I said this was a special day? I'll show you in a second, but first, I wanted to show this picture.

Yep! That's Meaghan and me playing hopscotch. I know it's a kid game, but it really is fun and Meaghan likes playing because she doesn't have one at home. I think I'm better at hopscotch though, because I wear sneakers and she wears sandals. It's easier to hop in sneakers.

Now, here's why today is special!

It's Skylar and Aaron's birthday!

I had to go to work today, but I was able to stay at the party long enough to see my baby brothers become toddlers! I have to admit this is the one interesting thing about babies! That and their cuteness.

That's my mom's leg, by the way.

Aaron aged up first.

Then, Skylar.

I rushed off to work after seeing them age up. Good thing too, because I didn't have to help clean up. I would've if I stayed, but that doesn't mean I can't be glad I didn't.

This is a rather cute picture of my now-more-adorable brothers. Too bad Skylar didn't look at the camera.

Mom and Dad expanded the boys' bedroom a little bit to give them room for my old toys: a toybox and a block table.

I think I had a doll like that before. It creeped Mom out, but she let me keep it.

The strangest thing happened when I came home from work! The Grim reaper came to take this cat that was napping on our front yard. Mom, Dad and even Myn came rushing out!

I guess Grim likes the cat, though Myn didn't seem to happy about that. Maybe Myn wanted that cat as a friend? Poor Myn.

After Grim left and we all recovered from the shock, I took Skylar to play on the spring rider.

He loved it and was having fun, but I had to stay by his side. He's too young to ride by himself.

Mom and Dad took that cat's tombstone to the graveyyard. They thought it would be more fitting there since we didn't really know that cat.

Eventually, it was time for bed. Mom and Dad went to sleep when they came home from the graveyard. I was already in the process of putting my brothers to bed.

I stayed up a little longer to study gardening and I mastered it! Yes, finally! I knew I could do it before my young adult birthday! Then again, I'm me. Kelly Aley. Expect no less.

But just to be nice, I'll end this chapter with some pictures of my brothers instead of me.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Eleven - Kelly Loves Her Brothers
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 02:52:11 AM »
Chapter 12: Growing Up Sucks

With my little brothers being toddlers now, Mom and Dad have a lot more work on their hands. But hey, two toddlers, two parents. At least, it's even.

And, of course, the icky part of toddler teaching.

But it is worth it to have them out of diapers.

After the tots finally learned to walk and talk, Dad went to the gym to work out. He needed to get higher in athletics for a promotion. He's almost at the top.

While he was gone, Mom wanted to talk to me. And she looked very serious. Not sad or angry, but serious. I wondered what she was going to say.

I was stunned. And that's putting it mildly.

"Alright," she said after taking a deep breath. "I tried to put this off to let you enjoy your childhood, but now that your birthday is coming up soon, I have to tell you."

"Tell me what, Mom? Why do you look so serious? You're scaring me!"

"Kelly, you are the next heir."

"Heir?" I asked her. "Heir to what?"

"Our legacy. Now, you have to carry on the Aley name."

I looked at her like she was speaking gibberish instead of Simlish. "Mom, what are you talking about? Legacy? Heir? I don't understand!"

"Calm down, sweetie," she said calmly, as if I had no reason to be surprised. "You're the first-born child. That makes you the heir to our legacy. It's your job to carry on the family name by having and raising children of your own. And the same will apply to your first-born child."

"But...what about Skylar and Aaron?" I protested. "What are they?!?"

"Your brothers," she answered. "They are still important. They're still part of the family and the legacy. They may have children of their own and perhaps even found their own legacy, but you are the heir to this one."

I could not believe what she was saying. I wasn't even planning on having children! But putting that aside, why did I have to be the heir just because I was born first? Why not choose from one of the boys? She had two!

I couldn't think straight for the rest of the night. It felt like I was in a trance, like someone hypnotized me. I did not want to be the heir. I did not want to even celebrate my birthday now. And what about Meaghan? Okay, I didn't think I'd marry her after prom, but still! This meant I would have to break up with her. But there was no way I could tell her this!

I called Meaghan over the next night.

I almost had tears in my eyes. If only she could know without me telling her. But I figured I may as well spend as much time with her as I could. Maybe we could still be friends.

We did our favorite thing together: watching the stars. I managed to fake a convincing smile.

"Do you see that star over there?" she whispered to me. "I'm going to name that star after you, Kelly. I want us to always be together."

Just when I thought things couldn't get any harder.

I guess I wasn't the only one getting hit hard. During the week, all but one of Mom's beloved little critters died.

First, it was Ruby, the bird. Then, one by one, the rest of them passed on. Only Piggy, the turtle, was still alive. Needless to say, Mom was devastated, but she won't be getting anymore."

I guess in an effort to cheer herself up, she took George and the boys to a SimFest. Why she took the toddlers, I'll never understand. It's not like they're interested in it.

I didn't want to go. I was still trying to wrap my head around this "heir" thing.

I went out for a walk to try to clear my head and I met this nice guy named Travis McDermott. We talked for a while and he's outdoorsy just like me. We ended up talking all day until we became friends. By the time we said goodbye, night had fallen.

I guess I can say at least, I met my future husband.

Sooner than I would've liked, the dreaded day came. I had to break up with Meaghan.

I thought it might go smoother if I got her in a good mood first. So, I handed her some flowers...

...and kissed her one last time.

Then, I broke the news. We were through. Meaghan, of course, was very upset, but probably not as much as I was. I broke down saying it to her.

I still couldn't tell her why and she didn't take it well. I'm not sure we can remain friends. Not now.

Meaghan left right away. I felt worse than I already did. I didn't want to celebrate my birthday, but I had to. At least, I didn't have to have a party.

I couldn't exactly put on a happy face.

But the sparkles made me feel pretty.

And now, I'm a young adult. How awful. Here's my new wardrobe. As you can see, I kept my hair the same.

I wasn't the only one having a birthday. Dad was also celebrating his. I would say just in time too because he completed his lifetime wish of becoming an international superspy.

Hence why he's so happy, I guess.

And what's the first thing he did as an elder? Retire.

But it's still not the end of the birthday celebrations. My baby brothers are also celebrating theirs! Yep, live it up, boys. You're not heirs. Be happy.

Yes, I realize you got a little preview of what Skylar now looks like. But you can only blow out the candles for one baby at a time.

My brothers did not look too good after the sparkles wore off, but a quick run to the dresser changed that!

Skylar:

Aaron:

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Thirteen - Or Maybe Not
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2012, 06:09:12 PM »
Chapter 13: Or Maybe Not

Mom and Dad did a little remodeling on the house. With five people, soon to be six, in the house, our house was getting cramped.

First, they got rid of that small table and bought a larger one that seats six instead of four. The new one couldn't fit where the old one was, so they swapped spaces with the desk.

Skylar and Aaron aren't toddlers anymore, so they don't need a nursery. Since Mom only has one critter left, she sold all the baby furniture and spare terraniums and put the turtle downstairs with Myn.

The pet room became the boys' bedroom. To save space, they got bunk beds instead of two separate beds.

They also did a little remodeling to the outside area. The grass area was cut off to be my garden and the gate was locked so only I could enter it. Nice! I don't have to worry about anyone trampling my produce!

As it turned out, Myn didn't need his room back for long. That day, Grim came to take him away. I was at work when it happened, but I heard from Skylar. Dad had some friends over at the time, which is why you see non-family members.

Well, we knew it was coming sooner or later. Goodbye, Myn. Have fun in pet heaven. Or wherever animals go after they die.

Poor Mom was beyond heartbroken! Remember, Myn was not only her pet. He was her companion. He was the only one who came with her to Riverview when she left her hometown. Had none of us come into existence, Myn would've been the only family she had.

Dad put Myn's tombstone just outside the house. Mom took out all of Myn's belongings, leaving only Piggy the turtle in the room.

Everyone was asleep when I returned from work. I don't know if they were truly tired or just wanted to call it a night after Myn's death, but either way, the house was quiet. I hopped into bed as soon as I got home, but not before quitting my job. I wanted to be without work for a while, so I could relax before I settled down.

My brothers look quite adorable in their bunk beds. But Aaron dreams of unicorns?!

The next day was my graduation ceremony at City Hall. All that homework and studying in study club paid off because I graduated as valedictorian! I. Am. The. Best!

After the ceremony, Mom and Dad went to the gazebo and my brothers went to play at Dogwood Playland.

As for me, I had a little business to take care of before I got down to anything else.

Remember the guy I met in my teens? Travis McDermott? I chose him to be my husband to help me carry on this "legacy" thing. I went to his house to talk to him and officially make him mine.

Of course, I had to find out if he was currently in a relationship with anyone else first.

He was. In fact, he didn't just have a girlfriend. He was engaged. His fiancée was a woman named Carlotta Lobos. I knew Carlotta. She had a twin sister named Anita and I went to school with them. She was a nice girl, but we never became friends. I do remember she was kind of sporty.

The right thing to do would be move on and find someone else and that's what I would've done. But I broke up with Meaghan and lost her friendship in the process for him, so I wasn't just going to leave like that. I hated that I was about to kill someone's relationship, but I didn't want anyone else.

I flirted with him for a while as best as I could. It probably helps that I still look like a cute high school cheerleader.

And I even planted a kiss on him just to make sure he was convinced.

I then asked him to break up with Carlotta. He did it with little more needed convincing from me. Of course, Carlotta hates me, but I don't care. I asked Travis out on a date and took him to the Azalea Acres Community Garden.

That's where I gave him some flowers.

Then, I proposed.

He said yes and gleefully slid the ring on his finger. Now, I was his fiancée.

I was so excited that the minute I got home, I told Mom about my new engagement. She congratulated me and told me that to celebrate, she and Dad would have something special for me before I got married.

In the morning, I decided to get started on my garden. I planted the seeds I had. I didn't know exactly what they were, but they were a start.

I had graduated as valedictorian, I was engaged and I was starting on my new garden. But something was wrong. I couldn't get Meaghan off my mind. It just didn't feel right. I dreamed of her being at my wedding whether she was the bride or the bride's maid. And I wanted to be friends again.

I called Meaghan and asked her to meet me at the gazebo. To my surprise, she agreed.

When I met up with her, I didn't care about her fashion sense at the minute. I told her I was sorry for breaking up our relationship so suddenly and while I still couldn't explain, I did still care about her and didn't want to throw away the friendship we had over a relationship that couldn't last.

I asked her if we could be friends again. She said yes and she told me something else.

"I knew we couldn't last as girlfriends. I wasn't upset about breaking up, even though it was sudden."

"Then, what were you upset about?" I asked her.

"You weren't just my best friend. You were my only friend," she told me. "I was upset because I thought you would never want to see me again."

"I was having a really bad day," I explained to her. "That's why I got so emotional. And I still can't tell you the reason."

"It's okay, Kelly. As long as you're my best friend."

Yes. Meaghan and I were best friends again. Maybe being an heir wasn't that bad after all.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2012, 07:47:50 PM »
Great update! I don't know if I commented yet, but I enjoy your story. The boys aged up nicely and Kelly is very pretty. Congrats Kelly on your engagement!

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2012, 09:59:33 PM »
Thanks, Sadie! I've been reading your stories as well and I think you are a great writer!

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2012, 10:05:53 PM »
Thanks, Sadie! I've been reading your stories as well and I think you are a great writer!
Thank you! Forgot to add I have your story book marked! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Fourteen - Here Comes the Bride
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2012, 09:50:49 PM »
Chapter 14: Here Comes the Bride

There was one more birthday to be celebrated: Mom's. We all cheered with her as she blew out the candles and became a lovely Elder.

Like Dad, the first thing she did was retire. Her pension was a lot lower than Dad's, though. Dad's pension was $330, but Mom's was only $80. Of course, it's not like we have little money anyway.

The next day, I had the house to myself. The boys were at school and my parents went to a SimFest at Mick's Master Karaoke. I brushed up on some skills on my tablet and then, searched for a job in the newspaper.

The first job listed was the one I wanted. I'll tell you what it is later. But after I found the listing, I headed to the library because there was a certain book I needed to study from, but I didn't have it on my bookshelf.

I helped my brothers with their homework when they returned from school. Actually, I only helped Skylar. Aaron seemed to sail right through his.

The next morning, I had my first day on my new job. The career tack I joined? Science. Although, you probably couldn't tell looking at my "uniform".

But I love shorts, so it's cool. Being maxed in gardening was a big help. I got very close to a promotion! I guess it's only natural that a school valedictorian would begin to excel right away. Don't you think so?

Remember how I said Mom told me she and Dad would have something special for me before I got married? When I came home from work, I found their special surprise.

They created a beautiful wedding arrangement.

And redid my whole bedroom, right down to the wallpaper and flooring!

I already know how great I am, but sometimes, I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have parents like mine! I just wonder how they did this so fast! My work day is 9 AM to 2:30 PM, which means they got this done in 5 1/2 hours. Just...wow!

I was so happy, I planned my wedding the next day at 4:00. That would give me a little time to get ready.

Unrelated, but I think my brothers have a little knack for some girl stuff. They signed up for ballet at school.

And I caught Aaron taking a nap in a princess costume!

But you know what? I was in scouting and I'm now in the science career. So who cares? I just hope their friends don't tease them.

My wedding turned out wonderfully! Two of the guests left early before anything got started, but that was the only bad part. And there weren't enough chairs for everyone anyway, so I guess it's not that bad. Their loss that they don't see such a beautiful bride!

Author's note: These last shots are all wedding photos. Unfortunately, I forgot to put the walls of the house up, so some of the shots look bad. Hopefully, not that much.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2012, 10:07:10 PM »
Congrats Kelly! The wedding was really pretty, regardless that the walls were down, most of my shots have the walls down anyways! Great update!  :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2012, 10:28:56 PM »
Congrats to the lucky couple! Reading this just gives me inspiration to play my legacy and post it!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Fifteen - A Little Serenity, Please
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2012, 12:59:15 PM »
Chapter 15: A Little Serenity, Please

First, let me just say my household has gotten crazy! Everyone has been busy! I've been working on my skills and finally maxed out handiness and fishing. Now, getting to the top of my science career will be a breeze. Mom maxed out charisma and Dad maxed out athletic. Travis works part-time at the spa because he's a workaholic and can't stand not working. And that's not end of it!

It seems like there's always a celebration going on. Now, it's Skylar and Aaron's birthday!

Unfortunately, it didn't turn out too well because FIRE!!!

Dad was able to extinguish the flames before the fire department arrived, but there was no cake for my brothers. They still did age up handsomely, however.

Skylar:

Aaron:

They expressed interest in the logic skill, so Mom and Dad bought them a telescope and the boys exchanged their toybox and costume chest for a small stereo. I guess they like to dance.

When there was time, Travis and I got down to "undercover" things. Literally.

Then, one early morning, I was upgrading the toilet.

I started feeling sick and...

If I'd know that was going to happen, I would've waited until the afternoon to upgrade the toilet.

I went to the spa later for a quick massage. Even the cheapest one feels great!

Around the same time, Travis was on his way home from work. He's an eco-friendly guy, so he doesn't like to use cars unless he's carpooling.

I felt pretty good after I came from the spa. I did a little work in my small garden, took a nap and studied my skills late into the night. I maxed handiness this night.

It didn't seem to be too long before I had to switch my normal outfit for maternity clothes.

Piggy the turtle finally died. Mom was sad, but didn't even cry this time. She just cleaned out the tank and got on with her day.

Being pregnant didn't stop me from practicing my skills. I maxed fishing in no time.

I got a lot of backaches, so I went to the spa a lot. I didn't always get a quick massage, but I always came out feeling better, even if I was a little tired.

Travis was helpful in warding off the backaches too.

I eventually realized I hadn't yet told Meaghan about my pregnancy, so I asked her to meet me uptown. She was, of course, happy for me and asked to feel my tummy.

I also had something to ask her. My brothers had gone to prom and fallen into relationships. They would likely move out when they became adults. Even with me on maternity leave, Travis and I would have our hands full and I didn't want Mom and Dad to be caring for a toddler in their elder years. I also didn't want to lose Meaghan's friendship again through neglect.

So what was my request? I asked Meaghan to move in with us.

She accepted my invite without hesitation. She said she would be glad to be a helping hand because she likes kids. Now, she wouldn't have to have any of her own. Well!

I turn Myn's old room into Meaghan's bedroom. Meaghan's a perfectionist, so I gave her an easel if she ever wanted to decorate her room. I know she wants to learn cooking, so I let her have my tablet and put a bookshelf in her room. I'm looking forward to her meals!

You notice how Meaghan always dressed rather formally, like that pink outfit she wears? Well, after she got settled in, she loosened herself up! She even let down her hair!

She was always pretty, but I love her new look. She's finally letting herself shine!

Here's a picture of her looking quite content in her new loft bed. The comforter is her favorite color, spiceberry.

I'm starting to think the bathroom has a spell on it. This time, I was just cleaning the toilet when I started having some huge pains.

I think I see why my mom waited until I was a teenager before having my brothers. Travis took me to the hospital, where the doctors numbed most of the pain. Thank you!!

I gave birth to a genius, couch potato. Meet my new little girl, Serenity!

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Fifteen - A Little Serenity, Please
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2012, 03:49:55 PM »
Welcome , Serenity! That is such a cute name! Great update!

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Sixteen - Everybody Loves Serenity!
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2012, 01:21:29 AM »
Chapter 16: Everybody Loves Serenity!

Travis and I built a small nursery for Serenity at the back of the house. We gave it a bit of a unicorn theme.

Besides Serenity, there are seven people in this house...and she's stolen the hearts of all of them!

Travis and I are her parents, so she's supposed to have our hearts. But Serenity just snatched everybody's the day she was born. Even my brothers hold her as much as possible!

Since I was on maternity leave, I loved taking Serenity out on strolls. She was usually ready for her crib by the time we got back.

With so much help around the house, it wasn't too hard for everyone to find time for leisure. I gardened and played chess with Travis, Meaghan painted and Dad spent time at the gym, even though he already maxed athletics.

Oh, and Travis worked at his laptop as well. Sometimes, I forget he's a workaholic. He really should just take a full-time job if he feels the need to work that much.

It looks like Aaron and Skylar have found some romance for themselves. I think Aaron's girlfriend is named Laura and Skylar's is named Elizabeth. I'll ask them later to be sure.

Although, I must admit I'm a little surprised Skylar would want a girlfriend since he has commitment issues.

I wonder if they'll go on to marry and have children. They don't have to like I did, but if they do, we'll need a lot more room if they don't move out! This house is crowded as it is! Then again, Serenity will probably be a child by then and Mom and Dad, as much as I hate the thought, may be gone. We'd still need to expand the house a lot, though.

Oh, why am I thinking about this? I'm going to give myself a headache.

Speaking of Serenity aging, her birthday came before we knew it. My little bundle was about to be a toddler.

Mom wanted to blow out the candle for her.

Sparkles, of course.

And there's Serenity! Hmm. She's got longer hair than I had as a toddler.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2012, 03:12:58 AM »
Happy Birthday Serenity! That is an awesome name! Can I take a guess that she will be getting a unicorn on day? Very good update.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2012, 01:22:19 PM »
Thank you!

I would love for Serenity to have a unicorn, but I can't say that will be certain. But you did come close to guessing what will be in her future.  ;)

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

anything