Author Topic: Werewolf Thread  (Read 53553 times)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 05:39:39 AM »
One really annoying flaw I have noticed with werewolves is that townie wolves transform on the first moon but never transform back to sim form, which means they never age up as you can't age as a wolf. I had to get really good at alchemy and throw the potent cure elixir on them and then bite them.

I hate when this happens though I haven't gone to the trouble of doing that. Does anyone else know how to fix this in any other way?

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 11:46:37 AM »
I hate when this happens though I haven't gone to the trouble of doing that. Does anyone else know how to fix this in any other way?

They're not universal solutions, but if you have a genie in the house you can use their powers to temporarily control them and change them back. I think the Hypnotiser store item works in the same/similar way too.
[they/them pronouns please]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 02:48:55 PM »
I really like the toddler howling and hunting animations. They are so cute!  ;D

Offline Miss Estella

• Llama Wrangler
  • ❤ Sims
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 03:37:29 PM »
Also you need to be in werewolf transformation to bite another sim.

One really annoying flaw I have noticed with werewolves is that townie wolves transform on the first moon but never transform back to sim form, which means they never age up as you can't age as a wolf. I had to get really good at alchemy and throw the potent cure elixir on them and then bite them.

It is the same with occult like vamps, werewolves. I never liked that either, having to be friends with a person and ask them to drink/bite. Lol, only in sims does a vampire (or werewolf) have to bow and go, "Please sir, may I drink your blood?" (or bite them).  ;D

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 03:36:58 AM »
They're not universal solutions, but if you have a genie in the house you can use their powers to temporarily control them and change them back. I think the Hypnotiser store item works in the same/similar way too.

I checked this and the hypnotiser doesn't let you take control, just the genie powers.
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline jestina

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 09:37:19 PM »
How do you actually form and call a pack? Do I have to go through the ordeal of calling everyone my sim has bitten and invite them over?

Offline cassims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 07:56:01 AM »
How do you actually form and call a pack? Do I have to go through the ordeal of calling everyone my sim has bitten and invite them over?

In werewolf form click on another sim in wolf form and click the 'ask to join pack option'
It always seems impossible until its done.
-Nelson Mandela

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jestina

• Occult
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
I figured it out, thanks. I wish there was a way to organize lists on your phone so you know who is what.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 10:37:52 AM »
What I would like to know is; I created a couple, male werewolf and female is human.  Will he bite her and change her without asking?  Is it something they can't stop doing?

Reason I was wondering was I thought I had saved and turned off the game but didn't.  Saved, but left it on and it was running for at least half an hour.  When I realized, it was a full moon and he seemed to be in his werewolf shape.   He was standing over the bed, she was sleeping and he had in a bubble something about fresh meat.

Another time there was something, not sure if a bubble or in an opportunity, of him wanting raw meat.  Is fresh meat bought at the store and given to him to eat?

On a side question, are there werewolves in the other towns, SV, RV or others?

Joanne

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »
He won't just bite her, don't worry. She must ask him. You can buy him some steak or fish at the supermarket and put it in his inventory. He can eat it anytime.

Offline sdinger70

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that it seems like the energy bar for werewolves drops much slower than other types of sims, especially as they raise in werewolf level?

I believe that one of my werewolf sims went almost 24 hours before he started getting low enough on energy to need sleep, and I know at least one of the others I played around with when checking out the new expansion would go much longer periods of time between sleeping than the normal human that lived with him.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed a similar effect or if I was just hallucinating. I am planning to do some more testing, though, as time permits.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 01:39:46 PM »
I have just made my first werewolf and don't know how to get her skill up.  Could someone help please?

Offline Miss Estella

• Llama Wrangler
  • ❤ Sims
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
I have just made my first werewolf and don't know how to get her skill up.  Could someone help please?

Just have her do werewolf things like hunting and howling and such, and she should then up her lycanthropy skill and get better at being a werewolf. There's more information on the first page of the Thread I believe.

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »
Does she have to be in werewolf form? The only interactions I have are Transform in Wolf/Human Form. Does she have to click the ground?

Offline Miss Estella

• Llama Wrangler
  • ❤ Sims
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »
Does she have to be in werewolf form? The only interactions I have are Transform in Wolf/Human Form. Does she have to click the ground?

Yes, when she's in werewolf form click on the ground and an option to hunt should pop up.

I got Supernatural last weekend! I love playing it!