Author Topic: Werewolf Thread  (Read 26230 times)

Offline sdinger70

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 78
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that it seems like the energy bar for werewolves drops much slower than other types of sims, especially as they raise in werewolf level?

I believe that one of my werewolf sims went almost 24 hours before he started getting low enough on energy to need sleep, and I know at least one of the others I played around with when checking out the new expansion would go much longer periods of time between sleeping than the normal human that lived with him.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed a similar effect or if I was just hallucinating. I am planning to do some more testing, though, as time permits.

Offline jen2912

  • Townie
  • ***
  • Posts: 206
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 01:39:46 PM »
I have just made my first werewolf and don't know how to get her skill up.  Could someone help please?



Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Miss Estella

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • ❤ Sims
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 02:55:07 PM »
I have just made my first werewolf and don't know how to get her skill up.  Could someone help please?

Just have her do werewolf things like hunting and howling and such, and she should then up her lycanthropy skill and get better at being a werewolf. There's more information on the first page of the Thread I believe.

Offline jen2912

  • Townie
  • ***
  • Posts: 206
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 07:34:20 AM »
Does she have to be in werewolf form? The only interactions I have are Transform in Wolf/Human Form. Does she have to click the ground?

Offline Miss Estella

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • ❤ Sims
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »
Does she have to be in werewolf form? The only interactions I have are Transform in Wolf/Human Form. Does she have to click the ground?

Yes, when she's in werewolf form click on the ground and an option to hunt should pop up.

I got Supernatural last weekend! I love playing it!

Offline SimAddicted156

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 51
  • Hahaha what even is going on
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »
Is it normal for a werewolf to have the wish "Fight with Vampire"? Because the werewolf I have keeps getting that wish, he's not Mean Spirited or Evil, and his wife is a vampire. A little annoying really, because they're living in Twinbrook with no vampires whatsoever, excluding my own Vampire, and I don't feel like having my Werewolf and Vampire fight :'(.

Also, I would like to ask if with a Werewolf and Vampire, if their child is a collective 50% chance of being a supernatural (25% Werewolf, 25% chance Vampire) or if it's 50% for the Werewolf and 50% for a vampire.

Thanks!
SimAddicted156
"I'm Switzerland; neutral as can be, and also with great chocolate."
-Hayden
Neal Shusterman, Unwind

Offline Noocherenee

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 93
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 12:56:06 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that it seems like the energy bar for werewolves drops much slower than other types of sims, especially as they raise in werewolf level?

I believe that one of my werewolf sims went almost 24 hours before he started getting low enough on energy to need sleep, and I know at least one of the others I played around with when checking out the new expansion would go much longer periods of time between sleeping than the normal human that lived with him.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed a similar effect or if I was just hallucinating. I am planning to do some more testing, though, as time permits.

I think your right.  I haven't fully tested it out but it seems like my wolf sim sleeps faster then my witch sim sleeps.  He gets fully rested faster or so it seems.  I'll have to look further into it but I've been busy practicing for the challenges that are about to start :)



Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 8431
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »
Is it normal for a werewolf to have the wish "Fight with Vampire"? Because the werewolf I have keeps getting that wish, he's not Mean Spirited or Evil, and his wife is a vampire. A little annoying really, because they're living in Twinbrook with no vampires whatsoever, excluding my own Vampire, and I don't feel like having my Werewolf and Vampire fight :'(.

Also, I would like to ask if with a Werewolf and Vampire, if their child is a collective 50% chance of being a supernatural (25% Werewolf, 25% chance Vampire) or if it's 50% for the Werewolf and 50% for a vampire.

Thanks!
SimAddicted156

The child will either be a werewolf or it will be a vampire.  It's a 50/50 chance unless you have mods that change that percentage in some ways.

Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline azokka361

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 1803
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »
Is it normal for a werewolf to have the wish "Fight with Vampire"? Because the werewolf I have keeps getting that wish, he's not Mean Spirited or Evil, and his wife is a vampire. A little annoying really, because they're living in Twinbrook with no vampires whatsoever, excluding my own Vampire, and I don't feel like having my Werewolf and Vampire fight :'(.
Thanks!
SimAddicted156

Yeah, it's just their way of expressing the lovely werewolf-vampire rivalry. I didn't see relationships between the two supernaturals affected in any way besides these wishes, so I just cancel them. Not worth the relationship-reparation, if you ask me!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty


Offline younggeneration

  • Nooboo
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 08:16:04 AM »
Yeah, It just the rivalry between werewolves and vampires, just ignore the wishes, there's no point ruining the relationship...

Offline pallyndrome

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 2590
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 12:56:16 AM »
Does anyone know how to customise the werewolf transformed look in create a sim - I mean with a sim that was turned werewolf in game, rather than created in CAS. I turned him, then used the testing cheat to take him into CAS, but see no option to transform him so I can change his hair :(

Offline Gulliver the cat!

  • Townie
  • ***
  • Posts: 232
  • “Those who do not weep, do not see.”
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
Does anyone know how to customise the werewolf transformed look in create a sim - I mean with a sim that was turned werewolf in game, rather than created in CAS. I turned him, then used the testing cheat to take him into CAS, but see no option to transform him so I can change his hair :(
I don't believe you can change their werewolf appearance in game. The only work around I have found would be going into CAS, saving him to the sim bin, go into Edit Town, create a new household, pick him from the bin and then edit him. Hope this helps!

Offline Miss Estella

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • ❤ Sims
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 10:44:33 AM »
Does anyone know how to customise the werewolf transformed look in create a sim - I mean with a sim that was turned werewolf in game, rather than created in CAS. I turned him, then used the testing cheat to take him into CAS, but see no option to transform him so I can change his hair :(

You could also use testingcheatsenabled true if you're not against using cheats in the game, then shift click and edit the Sim in CAS. From there you'll be able to edit the werewolf's transformed state.

Offline pallyndrome

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 2590
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2013, 10:12:38 PM »
Gulliver - *sigh* I can't do that because I need his relationships with others in the town.

Estella - I did that already, didn't work.

Offline Miss Estella

  • Llama Wrangler
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • ❤ Sims
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2013, 10:17:28 AM »
Estella - I did that already, didn't work.

Really? Did you make sure you found that button above your sim's thumbnail (picture) saying 'Transform' before you tried to edit?

Perhaps you could try turning him human and back into a werewolf in CAS, maybe that would help?

Offline pallyndrome

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 2590
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2013, 12:03:48 AM »
Yes really Estella - I described it in my first post.

I could not find any button above the thumbnail picture in CAS. Nor can I work out how to turn him into a human or back into a werewolf in CAS - I go into CAS when he's in werewolf form, but in CAS he is only in human form with no way to change that.

Offline TaliaSimmySim

  • Townie
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2013, 07:20:40 PM »
I love reading these posts because I always find out new things I didn't know before. I had no idea that townie sims didn't age when in their wolf form. That totally explains why my story progression has been off. I never see my townie sims having new babies I would always have to add new families in. and my sims don't interact well with others. I always have to make them find a partner. No more wolves for me. I'll stick with fairies.  :)

Offline Janna

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 1461
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2013, 08:02:42 PM »
From what I know, story  progression hasn't been working for quite a while.  With the weres, as long as they are in the were form, they don't seem to age.  When I play in MF, the Wolff children have stayed at the same age while my sims children have aged up and had kids.  The Willima (her name ?) was a child still when my founder sim's granddaughter was in school.

You can change it, I think in options, for control of supernatural  population and stop them from becoming weres, but they will still stay in the were form, still not age up. 
I had wanted to get rid of the stupid behavior of acting like a cat, clawing at the furniture.  So I thought that the pop control would stop that.

*sigh* it doesn't   :(

Fairies are fun to play, but if your sims doesn't have a sense of humor, they don't like to have the pranks played on them.  They make good gardners, great to play if you are planning on having it as a means of income, growing food.

Offline AMermaidHi

  • Nooboo
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »
Okay, I wish that Werewolves ACUTALLY turned into wolves. Really, not just human with hair, wolves. That would be AWESOME!

Offline Serenity S.

  • Occult
  • ****
  • Posts: 347
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
Re: Werewolf Thread
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2014, 01:49:31 PM »
The wolves want to fight with vampires. Cough...Twilight...Cough...

 

anything