Author Topic: Favourite life state  (Read 18213 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Favourite life state
« on: January 03, 2013, 03:59:31 AM »
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I posted it here.

What is everyone's favourite life state to play? I didn't post this on the Supernatural Board because I want to see if anyone prefers humans, ghosts, mummies, sim bots, imaginary friends, vampires, unicorns, genies or aliens, as well as the ones included in supernatural. I want to try some but I'm not sure which. I have all expansion packs but Showtime. Feel free to include genies.

Edit: Added Unicorns and Humans.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: Favourite life state
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 07:38:00 AM »
Personally, I prefer the witches. They look normal (no wings, fangs, funny colored skin), can cast charms on themselves when they are hungry or dirty. They learn alchemy faster and can boost their skills with elixirs. If you get the spellbook, they can learn other spells.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katantunoro

• Kerfuffle Lord
  • Nooboo
  • Ssh, it's personal!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
Oh boy! I love fairies, they live for 5x longer than an average sim, move faster, and they can quickly fill up the fun bar!
Katantunoro's Signature Blog: I find myself with an extremely large bounty of pencil sharpeners recently. I have 5 stacked on my desk!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 11:00:24 AM »
I think I'll always have a place in my heart for my vampires. I'm all misty-eyed and nostalgic for my first foray into Late Night and my quest for an awesome vampire family. They were definitely the best.

Anna33

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 11:56:09 AM »
I think were wolves, Have you seen child/ toddler wolves hunting. Its adorable.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »
Unicorns. They are a occolt, and ever since I created simselves of myself and my best friend trying to find one in AP, it's been my favorite.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 07:43:29 PM »
Oh boy! I love fairies, they live for 5x longer than an average sim, move faster, and they can quickly fill up the fun bar!

Second! Fairies are my favorite! But that may also have to do with the fact that I'm a little...girly. :P
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 02:13:26 AM »
Hard to say between  Fairies (I love bloom, and I can fly), Witches (charms and conversion ritual) and Genies (summon food, ensorcel sim). Ghosts are ok, but I hate how slow they are. I'll only play a ghost if I have the eyes of Horus to teleport with. I like that you can visit people's homes without having to be invited in though.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 03:42:03 AM »
Witches!  :D  Of course I haven't played all life states long enough to be sure, but so far my favorites are witches. They're so fun to play and I personally never get bored with them. I also like their normal looks. Not a big fan of colored skins or fairy wings.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 03:52:22 AM »
I like that you can visit people's homes without having to be invited in though.

There's an exploit for humans to do that too, but that's a matter for another thread.

I like witches, though my witch has been trying to cast too many spells I don't want. She almost burned my Generation 2! >:(

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 04:15:46 AM »
Haha Chuckles! Your witch was obviously jealous of the heir!
Bubbles's Workshop

Chuckles_82

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 04:37:25 AM »
You mean Seabody.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 04:43:56 AM »
Whoops! Yes I meant Seabody.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »
Definitely witches, in combination with Alchemy they make fantastic Sims for doing all sorts of lovely things. And I like the good luck charm. Insignificant as it is.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline drift9999

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »
I'd go with genies, as I enjoy ensorcelling townie/other Sims as well as the convenience of readily summoning perfect food. The fairies are probably a close second, as they have what is in my opinion one of the most game-breaking special abilities (bloom).

From my experience, witches when under the game's autonomous logic do 'play with magic' or cast random spells too often, so that can be quite troublesome. I'm not a fan of mummies, I guess, and ghosts are fun, but in both cases their movement speed's a little slow.

anything