Author Topic: The Greek Gods [31/07 Reawakening]  (Read 30663 times)

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
Wow, this is a really interesting story! Hera and Aphrodite are my two favorite goddesses, so I am happy that they are a part of this. Awesome job so far!

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
I hope Zeus lives up to his name and produces offspring all over town. Poor Hestia! Did Mortimer become a paparazzo?

Lets hope so :D! Zeus has quite a record to break ;)!

I have no idea what happened to Mortimer. He did show up to Aphrodite's teen party after a looong time.

Wow, this is a really interesting story! Hera and Aphrodite are my two favorite goddesses, so I am happy that they are a part of this. Awesome job so far!

Thank you for your kind words, PrincessMimi:). I'm glad you like Hera and Aphrodite, though Hera is a bit shrewish here. I'm trying my best to give Aphrodite a really long and emotional story.
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 17 : The Secret Life of Miraj Alvi
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2013, 11:38:10 AM »
Chapter 17 : The Secret Life of Miraj Alvi

Hera

Well... who would have thought?

I've been called the world's worst gossip by my sister on quite a regular basis and my husband when he is seriously annoyed when he does something stupid.

Well, I guess I don't quite live up to their respect. I've been deaf and dumb to what has been going under our own noses!

How I abhor myself for my stupidity!

It all came out one lovely Snowflake Day.

The whole family was on an an outing to the winter festival.

Till I suddenly noticed that Miraj was missing. We had come in two seperate cars and I had assumed he was in the other.

"Hey Zeus, where is Miraj?" I shouted at my husband who was snowboarding like a kid, a look of pure glee on his face.

"Miraj? I dunno Hera! He must be around somewhere!"

"Somewhere? But where?"

"He got a headache and went home." Rhea said suddenly.

I had been merely curious, but the tone of Rhea's voice surprised me. Did she sound just a little bit nervous?

And Miraj had been the picture of perfect health. Why would he suddenly get a headache?

Unless he didn't want to come to the festival, but then why did he hide it? Was he having some visitor over? Perhaps Sania, whome I've heard the elders muttering about often?

"I have a headache too. I think I'll go back home." I put on my most pathetic of faces.

"Oh poor you! Don't you let a headache stop you from enjoyng the fun." Rhea said and promptly took me by the arm.

She didn't leave my side throughout, but finally I managed to escape.

I was very curious. Perhaps I could meet Sania whoever-she-was.

When I finally got back home=after making sure many times that Rhea wasn't at my heels-I was surprised to hear the sound of bubbling laughter and the aroma of rich food.

This Sania must be quite someone.

Well... it seemed it wasn't just someone. It was many young 'uns.

Yes, I got to the bottom of it, but before that, let me have the honour of introducing you to several illustratious young ladies and gentleman(totally tongue-in-cheek).

Meet Martha Langerak, daughter of Kaylynn Langerak and Miraj Alvi. (I heard her mother broke quite a many family in another simverse! Pah!)

And this, is Chanda Bunch, daughter of Darlene Bunch and Miraj Alvi. (Arlo's hair and wishfully his beauty Pah!)

Now for the Bachelors, they are quite a brood. Yes yes, unless you didn't guess, these are the offsprings of Bella Bachelor and Miraj Alvi.

Danial Bachelor (His Mummy was so shocked that she forgot to spell his name properly Pah Pah!)

Danica Bachelor (She should come to me for a makeover!)

Frowning at me, ain't you, young lady? Gloria Bachelor thinks she is something!

And the youngest of this unholy bunch, Tracy Ursine, daughter of Molly Ursine and Miraj Ursine. Molly sure takes after her mother Claire in reputation! Pah!

Confession time, of course, was later. I just retired as quietly as possible to my bedroom.

"Ouch! Who is she? She looks mad." It was Chanda Bunch's high, clear voice.

"Uncle VJ's daughter-in-law." Miraj drawled.

"Cousin Zeus's wife?"

"Yes."

"Its nice knowing I actually have a huge family like Mummy's." Chanda's voice seemed full of emotion.

"I wish I could have given you all a normal life, but I was not destined to marry." Miraj said so softly and slowly that I had to strain to catch his words.

"It was a hard life." he continued. "I've always loved babies. I remember being voted most likely to have a huge family at graduation. I'd cuddle little Hestia and Hera all the time."

"But, what could I do? The town was barren. I would find women forcing themselves on me. They did the same to my father, and even he succumbed after Erin passed away. And to my brother, but VJ never gave in. He was too much in love with Rhea, he said, and regularly slapped prospective lovers."

"Bella was my girlfriend, and my true great love. The others were all just romantic interests, young women desperate for nooboos."

"But that doesn't mean there was no friction."

"Or moments of sadness when you realized you'd never know your child properly. I always felt it when Parker Langerak would carry little Martha around."

Of course, I got to the bottom of everything, grilling him that night as I sculpted him.

On a side note, I have an opportunity to deliver a sculptor to the police station, so why not make a few simleons and friends and unveil my dear uncle-in-law to the world!

He seemed highly amused at the whole fiasco and struck up a dramatic pose.

"You forgot two more." He said.

"Edugardo Hatch, son of Iqbal Alvi and Emma Hatch."

"And Ezra Alto, son of Iqbal Alvi and Holly Alto."

"So are you happy, Hera, dear girl? ENough gossip to fuel you for next season and this? Hahaha!" Miraj cackled, clutching his stomach as I tried to ruin his ice nose as much as possible.

Watcher's Indignant Note : Holly and Iqbal were NOT my doing. I'd just let Iqbal to himself in the park to mourn over Erin's death and before I knew, those two were romantic interests. SIGH!!!
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
<snicker> Wow, Miraj...that was impressive. The Alvi/Bunch child is rather adorable (though I'm rather biased, after all :P)

But ugh, Holly! Going for Iqbal? Really? <facepalm>

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
<snicker> Wow, Miraj...that was impressive. The Alvi/Bunch child is rather adorable (though I'm rather biased, after all :P)

My favourite is also Chanda, though I'm pretty fond of Gloria and Tracy also. The others seriously need a makeover :s.

But ugh, Holly! Going for Iqbal? Really? <facepalm>

Don't ask me :'(. I tried getting Miraj to hit on her instead and Holly kept on refusing him. Oh Holly, Holly :s! I even got some weird stuff from story progression. Sam Sekemoto was going out with Agnes lol :D!
Mission Unnamed

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Next time I'm in Sunset Valley, I'll make a note to capture Miraj. All of those kids are seriously gorgeous! He did the town a great favor.

Even Iqbal's kids aren't too bad.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Next time I'm in Sunset Valley, I'll make a note to capture Miraj. All of those kids are seriously gorgeous! He did the town a great favor.

Even Iqbal's kids aren't too bad.

Hehe miraj is there to "rid the town of the curse of barren-ness after all" :P
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 18 : Reaper at the Gate
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »
Chapter 18 : Reaper at the Gate

Hestia

Grim Reaper at the front gate!

No, it was a snowman after all!

Miraj or one of his brood may have been playful, but they sure knew how to make a symbol of foreboding.

Right away, I went into labour and gave birth to daughter, Amphitrite Mae-Landgraab.

Yes, my daughter will carry one of the oldest names in town, even though her mother was dumped by a Goth.

And I love my daughter, though I feel a bit ashamed of myself. Elementary school teachers are not supposed to act impulsively like their charges!

Rhea and Malcolm are best friends and Rhea has always been longing to play matchmaker to me. So it was no wonder that she persuaded Malcolm to flirt with me.

The rest of course, is history, I was feeling very impulsive and still reeling over Mortimer's refusal. And Malcolm, well he wasn't a bad person and rather sweet but I didn't want to marry him. I like my life as an independent woman. Or rather I don't want to marry a man to take revenge from another.

But, I'll give my little girl the best life. A life as good as her legitimate cousin!

A few days later, Grim appeared again, and this time for real.

VJ was quite ready to go.

"Ahh Grimmy," he chuckled. "I'm glad you've come. I was afraid you'd forget your watch as with ole' Pa."

He even dared shake the Reaper's hand!

"My my, Grimmy, you are so grim! Though no doubt, as you must have stayed with ole' Pa's sense of humour! Don't worry, I'll make ya' proper evil!"

VJ had lived a full life: his was a golden urn.

Poor Rhea, she misses him badly.

Grim was not too pleased, mind you. He had to spent some time playing fossball to recover after such a cheeky new victim!

I quite pity the Reaper with his newest subject!
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [22/05/13 Reaper at the Gate]
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »
Goodbye VJ...you were an interesting storyteller and a good grandpa, even if you were a horrible dad. :P

Welcome to little Amphitrite! I look forward to seeing how those genetics play out. Mae + Alto + Landgraab...might be interesting. :)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [22/05/13 Reaper at the Gate]
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2013, 01:13:21 AM »
Goodbye VJ...you were an interesting storyteller and a good grandpa, even if you were a horrible dad. :P

VJ<Cackles across the grave> : Ill be back, lady. I'll be back...

Welcome to little Amphitrite! I look forward to seeing how those genetics play out. Mae + Alto + Landgraab...might be interesting. :)

Same here :D! Though I'm still reeling over Morty :s!
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 19 : Hello World!
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2013, 03:58:09 AM »
Generation Three : Aphrodite's Blog

Week 12, Day 1

Chapter 19: Hello World!

Hello World!

I've decided to start my blog. I love writing down all my thoughs. And well I'm just a a bit lonely.

So time to introduce myself!

I'm Aphrodite Olympia and I just turned teen! I'm so excited for my new life!

Here am I as a kiddie! I had a pretty good childhood.

I live over at the top of Summer Hill Court. Yes, that posh area.

But grandpa used to say that it was a homeless shelter long ago. He and his family had gone bankrupt and he broke his back sculpting and earning money since he was a teen.

Grandpa passed away just last week. I heard he gave the Reaper quite a time. I am heartbroken. I was so close to Grandpa, much more than I am to Dad.

This is Daddy.

He is a famous footballer and is just about to make it into the national team. I'm so proud of Daddy, but I wish we could have more time together.

This is Mummy.

Mummy is a stylist and always running around time. She doesn't design much, but mostly discusses about fashion and her opinion is very valued in the fashion world. Gettin insulted by Mummy about your dress sense is something that nobody cherishes! She's not much at home either as she is very busy going for parties or hanging out on the town square, observing fashion, as she calls it. (Grandpa called it 'plain old gossiping'.)

This is Grandma Rhea. I always love listening to her stories of the old days.

She's very sad but puts on a cheery face as she tells me how Grandpa turned from a no-good teen to a hardworking young man because he loved her.

I love their love story. No wonder I turned a hopeless romantic on my teen birthday!

I wish Daddy and Mummy had such a romantic story. Sometimes they argue and I don't like it.

Daddy : I can't bear it Hera. Papa passed away as soon as I was getting to know him better.
Mummy : Well it was time. And he was an old jerk. I'm sure he encouraged Aphro to stay mooning at home reading those books without being a normal little girl and wearing nice clothes."
Daddy : Oh shut up Hera! You never had anything good to say about anyone!

This is Auntie Hestia. She is a middle school teacher and thanks to her I always get good grades! She also loves telling me stories.

That storytelling made me quite a bookworm. I've even written two books! My first one was 'Sweet Doves', a small fiction book about the doves on the wedding arch coming to life.

Then I wrote a drama called "My Many Half Uncles and Aunties". That was after I heard Mummy telling about all of Great-Uncle Miraj's kiddies. i  made out some really fun dialogues with Auntie Chanda worrying whether she'll have an ugly nose and sulky Gloria and laughing Tracy trying to pacify her. (I just can't call Gloria and Tracy aunties because they are my age!)   

And this is Great Uncle Miraj teaching my cousin Amphritite to talk. I do wish Amph would grow up faster. I'd love having her around!

Now that I've introduced my family, let me tell about the event of the year; the Olympia Birthday Extravaganza.

First Daddy. Oops... I must remind Grandma to get a nicer wall. That wall surely comes form the homeless shelter days!

And Auntie Hestia and Amph both together! (well, actually, that was two days ago)

Auntie Hestia got quite a hairstyle, but she likes it and is going to keep it.

However she's asking Mummy to give Amphritite a makeover before my little cousin goes over to boarding school. Here she is. She looks major like her Landgraab daddy.

Here is Uncle Malcolm, somewhat aged, but still loving a good book.

He's a nice chap. I wish Auntie Hestia had married him.

But she always said she didn't like marrying for name and that her heart had been broken long ago.

Tracy wastes no time in apprehending the long missing culprit.

"Ah Mister Mortimer Goth, shameless ain't you?"

"Not really, well perhaps I just wasn't as dutiful as your Pa, Miraj the town-saver!"

And before I knew, it was time for me to blow out the candles!

It feels great to be a teen, specially a hopeless romantic for a passion for books!

Time for a new wardrobe! I can't wait till I get out of these random bluishness! Of course, my favourite colour is pink!

Glad I am at public school with no uniform(though Mummy says it is just till i learn the social ropes of being a celebrity daughter!). I love combining up a respectful but slightly smexy school outfit!

And a mermaid outfit for when I feel imaginative!

Mummy insisted of looking good in the swimwear and I opted for more decent sleepwear because I didn't want to catch the cold when I stayed up at night while reading the latest novel!

So, brave new world, Aphrodite Olympia is ready for the new life!

And dear readers, this is a personal blog so I hope you don't mind all my musings! Hope I see some comments ssoon!
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
You can definitely see the Alto in Aphrodite...and Amphitrite looks more or less like a female version of Malcolm. I love townie genetics. :)

So I take it that Aphrodite's supermax is going to be writing...?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

What a great bunch of kids. Miraj has some pretty good genes to pass down. Hopeless romantic for Aphrodite--of course! Makes sense. Well, I'm sure she'll have no trouble with that. I take it she'll write romance novels?

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
You can definitely see the Alto in Aphrodite...and Amphitrite looks more or less like a female version of Malcolm. I love townie genetics. :)

Amphritite... that girl gives me qualms :s! She certainly has more than enough share of Malcolm's chubby genes :'(

What a great bunch of kids. Miraj has some pretty good genes to pass down.

Surprisingly, yes :D! Hera gave Danica a makeover and she looks awesome!

So I take it that Aphrodite's supermax is going to be writing...?

Hopeless romantic for Aphrodite--of course! Makes sense. Well, I'm sure she'll have no trouble with that. I take it she'll write romance novels?

Guilty as charged :D!
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 20 : Blogful of Surprises
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2013, 03:39:39 AM »
As posted in www.bloge.co/aphrodite.olympia

Chapter 20 : Blogful of Surprises

High School greeted me with a bunch of surprises.

Week 12, Day 6

Surprise #1 : I just became a teen and I have Prom on Monday!

Not cool at all! For one, I don't even have a prom outfit, and worse, I don't have a date. A prom without a date! And I had always dreamt of being crowned prom queen with the love of my life at my side, just like Mummy and Daddy.

Sigh... sigh and sigh.

I decided to scour the town without being too desperate. I visited the Central Park Spring Festival-the best place to catch the guy, or so I thought.

It was empty, except for the food merchants and sundry.

I asked the Love Machine, which was replied quite rudely.

And then I scoured the town square. Empty again. I had no idea where everyone was.

Well, who cared? Lets dance Aphro, you will find your true love at prom!

That's true love after all. Its effortless and divine. You know your soulmate right away.

I ditched any more soulmate-hunting and had a lovely time dancing on the Spring Festival dance floor, the same place coincidentally, where grandpa first kissed grandma.

Oh I nearly forgot! i tracked down old Morty Goth! he's the local food merchant at the festival! No wonder, his working hours are so hectic!

Ah, how the great fall!

Week 13, Day 1

Surprise #2 : I was crowned Prom Queen!

I never thought I'd be! After all, I'd just gone to school just for two days and was getting to know the kids!

I was pretty nervous. I just wore a very simple pink dress and did up my hair a bit. I didn't want to look, well, too much.

I got there well ahead of time and scanned around for someone I knew. Unsurprisingly, no one was there as I was pretty early.

I ambled over to the punch table and tried to look all elegant as I could.

Then this guy approached me.

"Hi there, you are Aphrodite Olympia, right?"

I nodded, wondering where he had learnt my name. I recognized him, he was the captain of the varsity team.

"Cruz Dhal." he held out his hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan of your father's."

Ahh, that explained it! I smiled and shook his hand.

He was pretty good looking actually, He had a burly build, dark brown hair and expressive eyes. I had heard the girls ogling over him and it was no wonder!

We hit the dance floor and didn't leave all night. I could see all the girls eyes burning in and felt quit embarrassed. I was just the new girl and the football team captain wasn't leaving my side.

Whenever we took a break, all the guys came up and congratulated Cruz.

"I like hanging out with you." Cruz said, nearly shyly during the last dance. "You are pretty cool."

"Same here," I said. I was so lucky! This was the team captain and he liked me!

Then the microphone announced that Cruz and I had been appointed Prom King and Queen!

What a blissful night. My crown is all silver with beautiful purple stones. I feel like a a queen indeed!

"May I drop you home?" Cruz asked as we headed out of the hall.

Of course, I agreed and we headed for the limo. My curfew was just in a hour and there was no time to loiter.

But we grabbed a few minutes to walk around Summer Hill Court in the moonlight.

"Aphrodite, I really like you." Cruz told and drew close.

I smiled and drew closer.

Our first kiss, how can I ever forget it! Starting off soft and gentle, and gradually deepening into a passionate wonderland, it reminded me how lucky I am. I had been right after all. True love will find you somehow or other, and I had found my soulmate and happily ever after!

Life is beautiful!

Week 13, Day 4

Surprise #3 : We have a new housemate!

Mortimer Goth moved in! Aunt Hestia finally nailed him down, though she strictly emphasized that she was no longer interested in him.

"Hi there Morty. I'm calling you at six in the morning because I just discovered that you are the local food merchant. I have no idea how you got there because I know you are pretty rich. Still to make a long story short, why don't you move in with us? You'll be going to the grave soon and I think its time to do your duty to the town!"

And in he moved.

He decided, with Miraj's consent, that Aunt Chanda was the most ideal candidate to do 'his duty'. (He tried Aunt Danica too, but she's got a bit high headed after her makeover and celebrity status, and found him boring.)

The nooboo is yet to be born, but Morty swears he heard the jingles and Aunt Chanda is in maternity.

Week 13, Day 6

Surprise #4 : Cruz can be a bit of a jerk, but he's still darn cute!!

He seriously is, cute I mean! And jerk a bit of the time!

"Aphro, when are you going to introduce me to your Pa?"

"Daddy is pretty much busy Cruz! He's now a superstar athlete and celebrating it!"

"Oh I so long to meet him! All the guys are kidding me that I'm dating Aphrodite Olympia and have not yet met her father!"

"Come on, you'll meet him sooner or later! We're meant to be together forever!"

"Sooner the better." Cruz muttered as he nuzzled my neck. "After all, what's the use of dating Zeus Olympia's daughter if I don't even get to meet her father?"

What? Is he just dating me because of my father? What about ME, the me that came after my father, the ME that is unique?

"No baby, don't think that way." He said as if guessing my thoughts. 'Its just that I'd love to meet your father because you are one fantastic girl!"

of course, everything is fine now, but I'm still a bit miffed. Time for a warm cup of coffee and a reread of Special Snowflake!

Week 13, Day 7

Surprise #5 : I saw this ugly nerd but my heart is churning!!!

Sunday was a special day! Dad decided it was time to do something for the community and hold a soccer game at the sports festival. I decided to invite Cruz over and finally grant his wish.

Aunt Danica is quite the goalie, though she's a pretty good shot too! Great uncle Miraj is having a hard time keeping up with his athletic daughter!

Though its not that he doesn't try! Uncle Miraj is quite a good sport!

And some random and non-random townies...

That's Edgardo Hatch, who is my half grand-uncle, if I'm correct with the relationship! The othe ris Paulo golden, who is pretty sweet!

Amphritite is back from boarding school. She's managed to trim a few calories using Dad's shape sifter. She seems to like sports though her usual size doesn't quite match up! She says its genetic!

Despite his initial enthusiasm, Cruz wasn't anywhere near and I felt very lonely.

I hate sports and spent the whole time on the bench chatting with Tracy Ursine, trying to get her interested about the latest romance novels. She wasn't too enthusiastic, being more interested on cooking and how great if she could have Malcolm Landgraab father her nooboo. Luckily, Am wasn't anywhere near.

And then I saw HIM!

I've never seen him before but then that's no surprise. His appearance screamed out Loser Supreme, and I never hanged out with that kind of people at school. I was always with Cruz and his gang of jocks and cheerleaders and we usually don't care much about the losers unless we want to have some fun!

I have the perfect boyfriend, and this is not the type of guy I'd care for. But... have you ever heard of a warm fuzzy feeling creeping all over you?

Have you heard of love at first sight?

Oh no! It just cannot be! I, Aphrodite Olympia, am definitely not falling for this nerd!

(I asked Amph, and she said his name is Horace Stover. She says he's pretty nice. She hangs out with those weirdos, that cousin of mine).

Week 14, Day 1

(Unpleasant) Surprise #6 : She

I hated her at first sight.

She.

Witch.

Spring Mendez.

What do you do when you see your handsome, loving if somewhat distant father in town? You stop to chat by. But then, what do you do when you see him drop down on his knees, offering flowers to one awful woman?

I just walked away, numb and trying to blink away the tears that were threatening to fall, fast and steady.

Life at home continues as usual. Dad continuously works out as nothing ever happened. He didn't see me after all.

I feel like I'm harbouring a dread secret. I badly want to relieve myself and be comforted, but who can I tell? How can I break the joy of our happy family? Grandma will be heartbroken, Mummy will kill him. Uncle Miraj will surely tell Grandma and Aunt Hestia will tell Mummy.

Amph will tell the whole school.

And no, certainly not Cruz. He'll tell the newspapers!

I sit at dinner with Grandma and Aunt Hestia. Grandma is talking about the latest books she thinks I'll enjoy.

I just babble about Cruz's new limousine.

I have lost my love for romance. First Cruz, then Daddy. Where, oh where, is my one true love?
Mission Unnamed