Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103018 times)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Parry's Toddler Birthday
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2013, 10:17:27 PM »
Wow, thank you! I'm sure my sims appreciate the compliment! It was surprising how those helpers died so quickly. I'd thought at least one of them would linger a while.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Parry's Toddler Birthday
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2013, 09:26:29 PM »
Chaotic Summertime

Well, it is I, Chaotic! I know, I've been telling the story of my family for a while now, but still. Someone might forget who I am and that would be tragic. Anyway, my mother and Chance started working on Parry's toddler museum pieces. I wanted to do his painting, but my sister insisted it had to be her work. Since she's not going to be immortal, I let her.

I'm not really sure if my mother likes sculpting or wielding a chainsaw better. Either way, she's the only one in the family who can sculpt, so she gets to do all the family sculptures these days. Every now and then we stop by to evaluate the icy porcelain throne that Beulah made a long time ago. I'm rather sad I never met those kind people.

With summer finally back, Amaterasu and Chance have been busy with the garden. I can't imagine who'd want to spend so much time weeding all those plants out in the hot sun, but they really enjoy it. It is nice to finally be warm again.

My mother is thrilled to be able to fish in her personal pond. It seems like its been frozen forever and we really need the deathfish so that Amaterasu can cook up more Ambrosia for our new food replicator. I'm always glad to see that my mother is enjoying herself. After all, I can't imagine trying to entertain myself for two more generations, let alone six!

Amaterasu cooks and gardens. That's all she ever does, I'm pretty sure. At least while I am around. So maybe she is nice? I don't know, she still disturbs me a bit. But my mother likes her and my mother knows a lot more than I do. And she made more ambrosia.

And of course, everyone loves my dear little Parry. How couldn't they? Chance thinks I'm exaggerating his adorableness, because he is, after all, my son. I think my sister is a bit upset about the whole 'I was born first so I'm going to be immortal and she's not' thing again.

My dear Solomon spends a lot of time teaching Parry to walk and talk, because he doesn't really had a job currently. I think he makes elixirs sometimes, but its just a hobby. With myself, Luck, Amaterasu, and my mother all working, (and our considerable fortune) my sister and Solomon can stay home and take care of the garden and Parry.

My dear Solomon became an old man recently, as well - the best looking old man ever, in my opinion. The Evil Spirits of No Wardrobe for Random People in the Family struck again and so he's stuck with whatever chance chose to give him. I mean real chance, not my sister. I think. Though now I think of it, our names are supposed to be significant, right? Mine and my mothers are, why not my siblings, Luck and Chance?

And kindly, two of our old helper chose to wander around the cemetery, demonstrating the popular fashion of those left to chance. I'm pretty sure its Mr. Sosa the Cook and Darren Dreamer, but one of them could actually be my father... all three of them look a lot alike. I wasn't actually there, but Luck told me about it and brought this picture back after looking for stars.

I have to say, this is the best summer ever. Everyone just having fun, doing what they like. Which I mostly don't understand why they like, but whatever makes my crazy family happy. Like... fishing in the pool.

Okay, I admit it. I want to fish in the pool! But as fishing is my mother's special skill, I'm not allowed to. So I just watch. It's fun when we get to spend time together like this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic Summer
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2013, 04:25:05 AM »
Interesting updates ;D

I love Amaterasu wear Japanese clothing, that so perfect for her. I love to see those red eyes still passed in the next generation.
I never fish at pool, what kind of fish that you will get anyway?
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2013, 04:32:00 AM »
I too want to see the red eyes passed on. The ghosts look so much alike, I can't tell who it is.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2013, 09:06:50 AM »
I was really happy to see the red eyes come back. They probably won't last long, but I do love it when my sims have extremely bright colored eyes.

I never fish at pool, what kind of fish that you will get anyway?

Ah, the insane sims and their pool fishing. As far as I know, they can't catch anything in the pool. It does make their fishing skill go up, though.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2013, 10:34:03 PM »
Chaotic Ages Up (Again)

Amaterasu somehow managed to find time from her gardening/cooking/working schedule to spend time with Parry.

I think Parry likes her. But then again, he's just so adorable its hard to tell because he always looks happy. Well, for some reason Chance thinks he has a creepy way of staring and Luck thinks he looks extremely blank, but I think he looks happy.

Anyway, she likes Parry. That is obviously a huge bonus in her favor in my opinion! Which I guess doesn't matter to her, but it does to me. Because I'm still not sure about her. I mean, she some person my sister dreamed up. Or something. I'm not sure how the imaginary friend thing works. My imaginary friend Gideon is still around... I think.

My Parry is the cutest child that ever lived. I'm pretty sure of that. My mother claims my siblings and I were, but she's got to be wrong. I guess she can't see as well as she used to. Parry loves his raven on a perch. It watches everything in the room. Or just the floor, it's hard to tell.

Amaterasu decided that Parry's room needed a makeover. I guess it didn't match his bird and she thought something should be done about it. So it was.

His teddy bear even gets its own corner. My poor robot-bear is crammed in my little room.

I quite like Parry's improved room. But the puzzle floor is still my favorite. It looks fun! I wonder if Parry will still like it when he's older... hmm... I wonder what he'll be like when he's older. I did name him Paranoia, after all.

Solomon loves spending time with Parry as well. I think they look a lot alike. He agrees that Paranoia is the cutest child ever. I'm so happy Solomon was a paparazzi for a while, otherwise we'd never have met.

I hadn't realized it was coming, but it was time for my birthday! And my siblings and Amaterasu. It makes it less special when three other people you know well have the same birthday. My mother and Solomon say its still special though.

So I made a wish - I'm not saying what it was, but it was about Parry - and hoped I wouldn't have weird hair after I turned into an adult.

I think I used to have this hair. Hmm, I like it. But I think I want my other hairstyle back. Or maybe something new? My brother looks a lot like our mother. Why did he get the special hair? Lucky Luck. Of course, I could dye my hair. But that would require using the mirror...

Well, I may be older, but that's not going to change anything! I've got a mission. And I'm doing pretty well, too. Which reminds me, better get started on those museum pieces. I think I've got everything besides my career, friends, and last two sets of pieces done now.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Chaotic Ages Up (Again)
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2013, 11:05:16 PM »
Curiosity just tickle me :P
I just wonder how do you keep two Immortal stories at once and two Immortal dynasty attempts, Akon? Well, to be honest, for me… for having one dynasty attempt sometimes drive me insane, especially when it come to what kind of story that I want to bring next chapter. I just can’t imagine for two. Are you a multi-tasking person?
You have interesting names for your Sims! Are you planning about this before?
Well, good luck for your mission and both of your attempt ;D

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2013, 12:54:12 AM »
Happy birthday, everyone. It's annoying to have so many birthdays on the same day. I love the look of Parry's new nursery.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2013, 08:47:44 PM »
Curiosity just tickle me :P
I just wonder how do you keep two Immortal stories at once and two Immortal dynasty attempts, Akon? Well, to be honest, for me… for having one dynasty attempt sometimes drive me insane, especially when it come to what kind of story that I want to bring next chapter. I just can’t imagine for two. Are you a multi-tasking person?
You have interesting names for your Sims! Are you planning about this before?
Well, good luck for your mission and both of your attempt ;D

I'm actually very bad at multi-tasking. I manage to keep both going by playing one for a while, and then the other, even if I don't want to play one because its at the boring skilling stage. It also helps that I only have three games total: my original game and my two dynasties. I do have it mostly planned out now, though I didn't at first. Poor Nightmare completed all the athletic challenges before I decided I wanted to keep athletic a skill anyone of the heirs could learn. After she made immortal at 98, I thought I'd better plan out the future better. I do have all the heirs names as well, so I'm really hoping I get use them all. Thanks for reading! :)

Happy birthday, everyone. It's annoying to have so many birthdays on the same day. I love the look of Parry's new nursery.

Thanks! All the birthdays were a nuisance. Only Chaotic got a birthday cake because I forgot about the others and they all aged up that night.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2013, 10:08:08 PM »
I just want to let you know that I'm reading this one too :)
I'm glad that you finally survived that chaotic birthday!
So, good luck! I'll be waiting for the next part of your story ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2013, 10:40:03 PM »
Everyone Else Ages Up (More or Less)

It's sort of self-explanatory, I think. My brother, my sister, and my sister-in-law all had their birthdays. Amaterasu:

Chance:

Luck:

My poor brother, he got arrested right after his birthday. So he got to spend his first day as an adult in jail. No wonder he's having a mid-life crisis.

Most importantly, however, my Parry aged up! He went from adorable toddler...

To adorable child! As I knew he would. My Parry couldn't be anything but adorable.

Then he insisted on changing his look himself.

I didn't know young children were so interested in their own appearance. I wasn't when I was young. I just wore whatever it was I was given by the wardrobe of clothes-changing.

And now I think of it, I looked like a convict when I was little. Hmm. The wardrobe is mysterious indeed. I would really like Parry to have shorter hair, so I could see his adorable face! But I guess he likes it.

It's the final outfit he came up with I wonder about the most, however:

Incidentally, I've also changed my look. I felt it was time I try something other than the big-hair-with-bows-and-stuff look I've had since I was a teenager.

My career requires I play chess... its really my brother's thing. I don't see why this is fun. Ah well, for the betterment of the world, I shall play chess!

I've also embarked on a quest to become friends with more people, so that someday, when I have all the other requirements, I'll also have this one down. I'm not terribly good at making friends though.

When I think about it, perhaps the lady whose worked at the elixir store as long as I can remember is not the best candidate for immortal requirement friend.

My little Parry is still so sweet! He and I get along well and we're already friends. If only it were this easy to get to know random people. Of course, that would require locating the random people. Which I have yet to do. They aren't at the pool, the library, the botanical garden, or the park.

Sweet Parry, I wonder what he wants to do with his life.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Everyone Else Ages Up (More or Less)
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2013, 10:53:29 PM »
I think that we know that Parry wants a Unicorn!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
Chaotic looks great with her new look and so does Parry - I love how you've coloured his formal outfit.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2013, 02:22:18 PM »
Unicorn is too girly ::)

Being a Ghost Rider might suit Parry better. Does he has a dream job related to Horse?

My Stories:

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2013, 09:04:04 PM »
As far as I know, Parry will have nothing to do with horses. I'm not brave enough to try the horse career or the riding skill since I've never tried it before. Still, you never know.

Amaterasu

I am Amaterasu Sheogorath.

I do not know who that guy is. Some new paparazzi I suppose. I work at the Blooming Cactus Bistro. It is a nice place to work and the Sheogorath family owns it. I am a member of the family.

I was once Chance Sheogorath's imaginary friend. Nothing more, nothing less. Then she found a gem, took it to the science lab, and it created a potion to turn me into a real person. I got to met the other members of the family. Especially Luck.

But I suppose you already know all of this about me. And what more is there to say? I am Amaterasu, I cook ambrosia to help Nightmare Sheogorath and her descendants live forever while those of us who are not heirs will pass on. It's a simple life.

I do not mind that this is all I will ever do with my life. Nightmare is a nice person, in her own way. She is quite insane of course, but so is everyone else born into this family. Including me. I was not always mad, but then Chaotic had a revelation she shared with me and I saw. What it was, I cannot share. It would not matter if I did, as it would drive anyone insane and I doubt you would want that.

Sometimes, I would just like a little time to feel as if I were living my own life. I wonder, what would it be like to have a reason for existing other than to be a dynasty helper? If Luck and I just lived somewhere happily. It does not matter. Luck is part of the Sheogorath family. He too wants to find these Islands of Madness. I like it when we get to spend time doing things that are unrelated to dynasties. Like bobbing for apples. I really do not understand the purpose of it.

Also, my cold-weather clothes. I do not like them. They are not warm enough. Ah well. Fall, winter, spring, summer, they only last so long. As do I. But if Nightmare and her descendent succeed, I do not know if I will go with them. I do not know if seeking madness is my destiny. 

I am Amaterasu Sheogorath: imaginary friend, cook, and family member - and I am happy.

anything