Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 104096 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Mania's Toddlerhood
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2014, 07:02:59 PM »

Oo, I like Mania's room! The "Through-the-Spyglass" and "Drifter's Desire" stuff suits her really well. And it's not nice to ignore your pets, Perry. Even if they are mounted to the wall.  ;)

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2014, 07:50:32 PM »
Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful comments! It's really inspiring!

Mania and Kozilek

When Mania became a child, apparently Kozilek became a life-size doll person. That's what she said, anyway. Because of the imaginary friends being imaginary thing, I can't actually see this Kozilek. And I never had an imaginary friend, so the closest thing I know was Amaterasu and I never saw her turn into a doll. I guess they must look something like the stuffed doll toy, though.

Mania is thrilled to have a friend before she even meets anyone at school. I think. She is a kind of hard to understand. Not random and loud, like my mother or confusing like my grandmother. Just... different.
Raven (The Raven): This would be my dear friend Parry just not understanding children. While he was technically a child, he never did act like one. Started cooking as soon as he could use an oven and very serious. I should know, I was there. Well, I was watching from a distance. The toy stove was in the kitchen.
I am pretty sure I understand my daughter better than you, Raven. You are an immobile and very self-centered bird. But you are my friend. And you are right, I was a very serious child. But I was able to start my skill when I was a child. My grandmother says that Mania has to be a gardener and children can't garden.

So... Kozilek. What is that name supposed to be? It isn't a word. It's not any name I have ever heard of. Maybe its very obscure. In fact, I do not understand the names of any of the imaginary friends in this family, aside from Amaterasu. Which my aunt Chance said was the name of a sun goddess. But the others? Gideon, Iona, and Kozilek do not make any sense to me. They don't need to, I suppose. What do you think?
Raven (the Raven): Maybe I know, maybe I don't. You keep being mean to me and then expecting me to be helpful and I would like you to know that it doesn't work like that. You are supposed to be nice to your pets. I've read that you should treat them well, even if they're stuck to the wall.
I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to be rude to you. Anyway, back to the imaginary friends, I kind of feel sad for Iona. Amaterasu turned real and eventually died, Gideon is going to live as long as my mother, which will be a while considering she's immortal. But Iona is gone now, because my uncle Luck died. Her doll is still here, though.

My mother took it. I guess because it reminds her of Luck. We have the huge underground garden to remind us of Chaotic, because she moved it there, as well as some of the dynasty portraits. But Luck took just a few of the photos and that's about it. Well, actually, I guess he also made most of the gem collection. But its not very personalized. So we have what's left of Iona. I wonder what happened to her... On the brighter side, Mania got a costume chest and dressed up as three kinds of princesses and knights in one day.

I'm going to guess that it was a good investment. Frankly, in addition to not like sharing my life with suspicious people-
Raven (the raven): Also known as all people.
My mother told me this account is supposed to be clear and understandable and good. So please don't interrupt. Now, I don't like sharing the details of my life, not only because of what I said before, but because, frankly, it is very boring. I cook, I make friends, I cook, I go to work and cook some more, I get some ingredients or give hamburgers to the police force. It's very, very dull. Mania is a lot more interesting. It also helps that I don't mind talking about her.

Looking at her room may require eye protection, though. A really sad day came as well, for Abriella anyway. She became an elder. It was sad for me too, because I realized she's a quite a bit older than me and that means that she will probably be gone almost as soon as I finally finish up all these requirements and get old and become immortal. It'll be sad.

She was a bit upset by the whole thing, so she didn't want to have a birthday party or do anything at all. So her birthday just happened without any celebrating. I think she's still awesome and perfect. The overalls are not, though.

Anyway, realizing that she's going to leave eventually was kind of upsetting, since she's the only person who really understands me. Okay, aside from Raven. The point is that I was very upset about losing her and it isn't even going to happen for a long time yet. I suppose at least we get to stay together longer than my grandmother and grandfather did. My mother barely knew grandfather because he died when she was very young.

My grandmother has taken up dancing. It's somewhat frightening, though I would never tell her that. Because my grandmother is a kind of frightening person. She also makes most of our money since she's been at the top of her career for a long, long time. She earns something like 1,000 an hour. My grandmother is a very good Emperor of Evil. As in, she is good at it. She donates to undermining charities daily, so I don't think she's very good as in nice.

Being immortal apparently takes a lot of skill. You have to find lots of stuff to do that won't endanger anyone else's skills. And keep going to the same job because my grandmother says no one is allowed to retire so we can easily afford any property. And watch everyone die. That sounds terrible.
Raven (the raven): See? This is why you should listen to me and give up on this whole, 'lets be immortal and go off to some mythical island that doesn't exist' thing and just be happy. It'll be a lot of fun. And you can actually do fun things.
I'm pretty sure my grandmother and mother would both freak out and be upset. I mean, they worked on this their whole lives. I'm not going to let them down, even if I am skeptical about this whole island thing.
Raven (the raven): Fine. Don't listen to the voice of reason. Maybe someone else will. Maybe Mania will believe in me and I'll be able to talk to her, too.

I would really prefer that you not try to talk to Mania. See how sweet and adorable and nice she is? And Raven, you are negative and not nice. So just stick to being my friend. It's not like I'm going anywhere, anyway. The chances of me not finishing are really, really low. Basically, I might fail if everyone in the town suddenly died and I couldn't find enough friends. And the chances of that happening are pretty close to zero. So we're going to get to be friends. More or less forever. It'll seem like forever, at least.
Raven (the raven): Time definitely seems slow when you're attached to a wall.

The whole imaginary friend thing is tough to believe when you've never had one and can't see them, except when things like this happen. Pillow fighting with the air. That would be very tough and kind of boring to do by yourself, I think. Maybe not. I don't know if anyone has ever tried to pillow fight the air. I'd be impressed if someone could do it, I guess.

Mania is basically really enjoying her childhood and doing all the fun, children things I didn't really want to or have time to do. Aside from the prank thing. I actually did that a lot. I got every single shower and faucet in the house once. It was awesome. And everyone thought it was really fun. At least, my family members did. Insane people appreciate pranks more than sane people it seems. Mania is mostly dressing up, ruling various parts of the house, and apparently being a submarine.

So... have a nice day.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2014, 10:03:24 PM »
It will be fun seeing how Mania's personality develops.
I think my favorite thing from this update was the "suspicious people--" "also known as all people."  Bravo!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2014, 09:00:33 PM »
Thanks! I'd really like this to be one of those entertaining dynasty stories that make people smile. Not sure if its turning out that way, but that's what I'm hoping for.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2014, 08:26:09 PM »
Colorful Days

Hello. It's still me, Paranoia.
Raven (the Raven): And me.
Yes, Raven too. But mostly, this about Mania. She's very colorful and interesting. A lot more than me. I'm just finishing off a few last things and then its a long wait until I'm old to have that last painting done.

I think I said before how much Mania likes to dress up. It doesn't matter if she is going to do her homework or eat lunch, or go look at the rock collection where our pool used to be, she likes to wear costumes most of the time. Its very interesting. She's good at playing those games where its all in your head. Make believe, maybe is the name? Anyway, she likes to do that. Which is good, I guess, because she doesn't have any friends at school yet.

Her room is incredibly bright, even when you can only see a little part of it. It makes the rest of our house look dull and kind of boring. Though I don't think I'd like to live in a house that bright.
Raven (the raven): I can see out your door, but I can't see much of the house from there. I can see who goes in and out of the kitchen, the immortal eating, fishing, and painting area, and the working out area. Everyone visits the kitchen, your scary grandmother is the one who mostly uses the fishing area and almost no one ever goes in the workout area. It is amazing how not-fat all of you are.
I guess. I'm not sure exactly how that works, though.

Mania likes to have me help her with her homework, which is really nice. Except that sometimes its kind of hard. I'm glad all that school stuff is long over for me. It wasn't fun and it took up my cooking time. Besides, there were only about three of us at school the entire time I was there. That was a strange time. Now there are lots more students that Mania has met. I guess it actually gets crowded there now, because Mania doesn't like it very much. She's a loner like lots of other in the family.

Raven (the raven): I request that I be moved to her room when you become immortal, so then I can be friends with someone who does interesting stuff still.
That was a bit insulting, but I guess if Mania wants a stuffed bird when she's older, we really don't need two. And I will be doing interesting things like... I don't know. Maybe I'll take up the piano.
Raven (the raven): Okay. Then I really want to move. Who would want to be stuck listening to someone learn to play an instrument all day? And the clicking keys, because Abriella is always writing.
She wants to write twenty books. So it takes a lot of time. But she's good at it, so I think she'll manage to finish them.

And then, before you realize it, its time for your adorable daughter to become a teenager. Why is her childhood going by so fast? It's kind of sad.
Raven (the raven): You'll be fine. Besides, since you're not giving up on the whole crazy, 'let's be immortal' thing, you'll get to spend lots and lots of time with your family. The immortal ones, at least. I guess not your aunts and uncle and father and grandfather and all those people.
Now I actually feel worse about it.

Anyway, most everyone was at work, so it was me, my mother, and the angelfishes who celebrated Mania's birthday with her. We have an aquarium full of angelfish. They were at her last birthday too. Apparently these fish plan on being involved in the rest of our lives. They certainly live a long time themselves. My grandmother caught all of them in the walled-in pond on our lot. It has walls so that no one else can learn to fish. That may be part of why the pool is gone as well.

Raven (the raven): And yet the poor angelfishes... angelfish.... however you're supposed to say more than one angelfish. The point is, the poor things do not show up in any of the pictures of Mania's birthday. Much like me. Except I show up in very few pictures ever and am far more involved the angelfish. Although I am even less mobile than they are. At least they can swim around their tank. But yes, Mania had her birthday and it got closer to the time when she'll be the major immortal-to-be and hopefully my friend.

Raven (the raven): Parry, I'm not sure how to tell you this. So I'm just going to be blunt. Your daughter does not manage to make many, many random looks work. They are simply not for her. The bright colors thing works for her. Not much else.
I'm pretty sure that's just do to the completely mismatched random wardrobe we all suffer when we become older and which only people with very amazing personalities or something special can make look good. At any rate, it doesn't work for any of us Sheos. Why is it when we refer to our family, we call ourselves Sheos and not Sheogoraths?
Raven (the raven): It's long and... basically, it's just too long to say. I can't think of any other reason, actually.

Mania got a nice wardrobe change, as all immortals-to-be are apparently guaranteed. Other people in this family have gotten to live with whatever they got. Namely, those three original helpers, my grandfather, that guy who looked like my grandfather (Darren Dreamer, I think it was), and Mr. Sosa the Cook. They had strange clothes. They were also better at making it look good than I ever was.
Raven (the raven): I challenge you to not get a new wardrobe when you turn old. That'd be fun.
I'm going to have to live the rest of my life with that wardrobe, so I don't think so.

Mania also kept her bright pink, purple, blue, and green color scheme. And dyed the ends of her hair a bright blue. She reminds me a little of my aunt Chance, because she also wore blue lipstick and gardened. I think she's also the first member of the family to wear a hat.
Raven (the raven): Because that was obviously important enough to share and not something people could figure out on their own. I would like to say that, personally, Mania's color scheme is way too bright for me. I'm a bird who belongs in a nice, dark, gothic room.
Then why do you want to leave?

Raven (the raven): Well... I'm going to think about this now.
Okay. Mania also decided to carry on the family tradition of wear flippers with our swimsuits, because you never know when you might need them. It doesn't matter that we usually just walk around the house with them and don't a have a pool anymore. One day, someone in this house might go swimming and its best to be prepared.

And, of course, Kozilek aged up as well. Do imaginary friend technically age? I don't understand it. I don't really like this Kozilek. Because I can't see it and I don't trust it.
Raven (the raven): You take the 'Paranoia' thing too literally. It's just your name.
I still don't trust Kozilek.
Raven (the raven): But you don't trust anyone! So it doesn't mean anything.

Mania started working on the garden almost immediately. It's in kind of a bad condition because Abriella could only spend so much time on it between writing and working - she started a new job as an actor not long after she quit journalism. She decided she wants to be a director. Anyway, she was not able to spend much time on the garden. So Mania went to work on it.

Somehow, Chance's mossy, underground garden-cave doesn't match Mania nearly as well as it matched her. All the bright colors are missing. But Mania apparently really loves the garden and doesn't care that it looks kind of like an overgrown dungeon turned into a garden. Even though she still has to go to school, she's spending lots of time there.

Kozilek also went down there to hang out, according to Mania. She said that he just stood around and looked at the plants. And complimented himself. Mania says that her imaginary friend is a diva and its kind of annoying. I'll have to take her word for it, since there's the whole 'can't see other people's imaginary friends' thing. Which for me, means no imaginary friends. Apparently the relation who sends these things isn't very good at remember distant relations. I wonder who this person is, anyway?

Recently, Mania went into the old room that's normal locked, where we keep all the potions of bliss that my father made so that some immortal-to-be down the line can throw them at people. I guess. I'm not exactly sure why we have them. But that seems to be the best explanation. Because my father pretty much just made vials of bliss, flasks of bees, and friendship potions. She got one of the potions that my uncle Luck made and then locked it back up.

Then she gave it to Kozilek and turned that unsuspecting imaginary friend into a real sim.

Yes, unsuspecting. Because I heard her saying something about needing another gardener to help with the watering and weeding. So I may not be the biggest fan of Kozilek, but it looks like he's probably about to spend the rest of his life in the basement. Weeding and watering. And not getting to harvest anything... my daughter is kind of scary. Although I could be wrong. It's very, very hard to tell what she's thinking.

So... yes, I'm taking up the piano. I also got my mother to paint a picture of Abriella and put it near the piano. It's a nice painting. And it'll be great to have in the future. When Abriella's gone. That's going to be terrible. She's the only person who understands me.
Raven (the raven): Once again, you leave out the bird. But I'm used to that. So its fine. This is why I want to move. So maybe I'll be appreciated.

I really like playing the piano. It doesn't too good yet, but I'm getting there. And I've got a long, long time to practice. I've reached the top of my career, bought the building and property, mastered cooking, and become a world renowned chef. Which is kind of the same as the first, but a little different. Anyway, I've got lots of paintings and opportunities completed. I've even gotten three rewards with happiness.
Raven (the raven): Maybe if I'm happy enough, I can buy a reward that lets me fly. Because I'm not going to question the insanity of buying stuff with happiness if it can help me.
It might work like that. I know pets have happiness and you're a pet. You can try. Anyway, the point is that the only thing I still need is to get an elder portrait. And make sure that I still have six friends, since some of them are kind of old.

And I've got to go to work. I love my job. I get to work and work with a lot of nice, friendly people. Even though my mother and I are both at the top of our careers, and my mother has been for a while now, my grandmother makes more than twice as much as we do combined. I guess she is really good at being a criminal, because she gets a raise almost every time she goes to work. All that working from home pays off.

Anyway, goodbye and have a nice day.
Raven (the raven): Just so you know, she does have child and toddler stuff. It's just boring. At least, that's what I think. Parry probably doesn't agree.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Colorful Days
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2014, 09:17:38 PM »
Loved Mania's makeover!
I think my favorite bit form this update was Parry's lack of familiarity with the concept of make believe.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »

You know, I have to agree with Raven: he should probably get to move about from time to time so he can see new rooms. Perry, why don't you see to that? I told you, take care of your pets!  :P And hey, Mania totally needs those flippers. She could fall into one of those little fountains in the basement garden!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2014, 10:25:22 PM »
Thank you both, Rhoxi and PeregrineTook! It's always nice to know that the story of the Sheos is being enjoyed! I'm hoping to update this again soon, when school is taking up a bit less time. Until then, maybe Parry will realize he needs to treat his pets better.  :)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2014, 07:04:00 AM »
I love Mania's bright oversaturated-colored clothes.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2014, 10:54:23 PM »
Kozilek, Mania, and Alejandro

So... its still me. When do I get to quit?
Raven (the Raven): When you become immortal. That's what your mother and grandmother did.
Oh. So this is still going to be a little while. We should make the best of it, then. I'm just going to keep talking about Mania, because that's much easier. Also, I'm basically just waiting to get old, because that's the only thing left to do. That's very boring to talk about.

Mania is very talented with plants. She can even make deathflower bushes come back to life sometimes. It's impressive. I didn't know that was even possible. But it means she can grow a huge number of deathflowers. Although what she really wants to grow is money trees, so my grandmother keeps going around the town looking for the seed. Its kind of hard, though, because they don't just say 'money tree seed' on them. That would be nice.

Mania also already bought her property and upgraded. I was lucky and mine came upgraded, so I don't really know how you go about upgrading it in a useful way. I asked Mania if she understood it and she said that she didn't care about that and just dumped some pretty sculptures on the place to bring the value up enough. So I guess the secret of helpfully upgrading buildings has been lost to my family.

Kozilek has been really happy to live in the house. Which is good, because he can never leave. He's living in the garden bedroom now. Ever since Aunt Chance died, no one has spent much time in there. I guess its good that someone is using it. Also, that Kozilek is happy. Since its looking like he's not only going to spend the rest of his life here, but spend it gardening. The garden is kind of massive.

Raven (the Raven): I have further proof that Mania, despite not officially being evil or a genius, is an evil genius. Not only did she befriend a doll, turn it into an imaginary friend, and then turn it into a garden helper/slave, but also a genius homework helper. Really, it's a genius.
You really don't need to call Kozilek 'it'. That's kind of strange, actually.
Raven (the Raven): But I want to. Now, I'm sure I've proven to the world... or whoever reads this... that Mania is an evil genius. We should be friends.

Anyway, Raven is convinced that Mania is evil. I have no idea why. Maybe a bit scary and determined, but not evil. She's a very nice person. I'm still working at playing the piano. Not much else to do when I'm not working. I made so much food become a good cook that it is going to take a long, long time to run out. That's what happens when you have a fridge that doesn't let anything spoil at the very beginning. Thank you, Amaterasu. Your fridge is very handy. I finally got my own, but it took a long time.

Sometimes, Mania does get a bit upset with Kozilek. Maybe because he is a diva and spends a lot of time complimenting himself? I'm not sure. Maybe she's not even upset with him. Maybe its the homework or school or something else completely. Am I the only one who doesn't understand her? I need to investigate this.

Raven (the Raven): So... Parry left. Yeah. He does that a lot. I think he wants me to handle most of this. Which isn't fair, because he's supposed to make the record. But on the positive side, it will prove that I actually exist and am not a hallucination. I do exist. I think. Hm... how can I best tell if I exist?

Raven (the Raven): Anyway... it was Prom Time again. I heard Chaotic went to the prom and really liked it. Which is surprising, since she supposedly got into four or five fights. I guess Parry went to the prom. I was here, but I don't remember if he did. It was probably not fun for him. So it will be fun to see what Mania makes of the prom. She's a very strange person. I certainly don't understand her, but I think we could be friends. 

Raven (the Raven): I have to say, I do not understand why the members of this family wear the things they do. Color overload and bizarre combinations are enough, but then they never seem to wear the appropriate clothes for anything. That's insanity for you, I guess. As a completely sane stuffed raven, I'm not all that knowledgeable about insane sims.

Raven (the Raven): And now for the information about the prom from Mania and Kozilek. Apparently it was underwater themed. Are they always? Someone else wore the same outfit as Mania. That was the most shocking thing to me. I mean, look at Mania's outfit. I would have thought there was a reason no one else was wearing it, but apparently I was wrong about the 'no one else wearing it' part. Kozilek went in dark purple and pink. Because hot pink is his favorite color. And I'm not sure about the purple. Maybe because its his hair color?

Raven (the Raven): At the prom Kozilek and Mania apparently danced a lot. So Kozilek decided that Mania liked him. I'm not sure how that's going to work out. Last I checked, he was still just a garden helper-slave. That's a hard place to move up from, if I'm not mistaken.
Hello. This is Paranoia. I'm back.
Raven (the Raven): I realized. Why are you interrupting my train of thought?
Because this is technically not about you in any way, shape, or form. Sorry. Anyway, I was asking everyone else if they understand Mania. Everyone in the house, that is. No one did. Not even Abriella or Kozilek, and they're her best friends at the house.

Raven (the Raven): That's not surprising. If crazy people were easy to understand, I could be doing really well manipulating you. But so far, its not working out.
You're very entertaining to have around, Raven. It's nice. Sometimes a bit creepy, but mostly nice. Kind of like my grandmother. She's nice but also creepy. Especially when she's standing around fishing for deathfish at night in the rain. That's creepy.

Mania spends almost all of her time in the garden when she's not at school. I guess she's worried about that huge amount of money that she'll need to make as a self-employed gardener. That's why she wants the money trees, because they're worth a lot. Apparently cortando coffee beans also make a lot of money. And a lot of those alchemy mushrooms.

Well... after the prom thing, I guess its possible that Kozilek could be my son-in-law one day. I didn't think that Mania liked him that much, but you never know. After all, who would have foreseen my grandmother marrying Richard... Irwin? Was that my grandfather's original last name? Anyway. Or my mother marrying my father, who was a paparazzi when they first met. Or me, marrying Abriella, who was a vampire down the street my uncle played chess with once. So actually, Kozilek is probably a lot more likely than any of those.

Raven (the Raven): Yes. Or, you know, it could always been whoever it is that Mania is inviting over to hang out with. Because she does have friends at school. I know you aren't familiar with that, either, but its something that some people do have.
I didn't need school friends. I had a lot of family members and a stuffed raven.
Raven (the Raven): And that is an excellent point.

Mania's classmate, Alejandro... something. I don't know his last name. I'm not good with last names. And since she asked him if he's single, I guess it is possible that Mania might marry him and not Kozilek. I don't know. She's still just a high school student. It's going to be a while. Like my getting to immortality. My grandmother has taken up wandering all over the house in her swimsuit. Apparently it is now her favorite clothing.

Mania and Alejandro went out to eat dinner at that coffeehouse performance place. So yes, I guess Raven is right. She does like this classmate. I think. Mania doesn't seem to react to things much. Which is strange, because she is actually easily impressed.
Raven (the Raven): Like I said, she's an evil genius. Who's kind of creepy. Like me. We should be friends. I'm going to move into her room when you become immortal. Then my life will at least stay interesting.
You might want to think things through before you say them. I'm the one who will be moving you, probably. My life is not going to be boring. Or at least, I'm going to try really hard to keep it from being so.

With the rain and the terrible full moon lighting and zombie problem, that was probably not the best time go on a date-type thing. But I guess it worked out. Mania isn't easily bothered by things like weather and zombies. Which is good, I guess, since she gardens. Although her entire garden is indoors and mostly underground. I think she may plan on moving it above ground one day, though. The underground was something that Aunt Chance loved but Mania likes lots of windows. 

Kozilek had to spend a long time watering and weeding the garden, since Mania wasn't around helping. I'm starting to feel bad for him. And I guess he's a nice guy. Aside from the diva thing, which is very annoying. Maybe I misjudged him. It's just kind of hard to trust people who are dolls that materialized out of nowhere. They can even make lunatics skeptical.

So what do immortal people do? I'm not sure. But one day, after eating ambrosia again, my grandmother and mother decided they should spend some mother-daughter time together and went off to my grandmother's favorite place in the city. The fishing building.

My grandmother tried out skating on the pond, with a shark swimming around under the ice. My mother watched some horses and said she didn't see anything very evil about them. Apparently my grandmother always felt the same way about sprinklers. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. Did my mother have a problem with sprinklers at some point? I guess I missed it. Anyway, being immortal doesn't look too bad. At least you get to spend a lot time with some of your family

Well... have a nice day.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Kozilek, Mania, and Alejandro
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2014, 11:30:12 PM »
Hehehe, I love Raven.  And I love his and Parry's bantering back and forth.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2014, 07:40:16 AM »
I'm enjoying how convinced Raven (the raven) is that Mania is an evil genius.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2014, 06:04:10 PM »
The Third Immortal

The time has finally come. For Mania to learn to drive.

Because we are very rich now, she has an expensive car. Neither my mother or I ever learned to drive when we were young. My mother had a broom which she only stopped using when she got her police car and I only ever go to the Blooming Cactus Bistro, which is very near by.

I'm extremely happy that Abrielle is helping her learn to drive. It seems like a very stressful thing to do and I'd rather not. I've already got enough to worry about, with all the sinks and the stove that I can never been sure are turned off...
Raven (the raven): Parry is neurotic, so ignore that. Actually, you could ignore most of what he says and not miss anything. Its funny how much he likes cleaning things though.
I like it to be clean. I'm sure you do too, since you can't move and would have to stay looking at any not-clean stuff in the house. The dishes start to get very gross too.

My mother and my grandmother went on another expedition, this time to the bowling alley. Where they proceeded to play pool with some people who were there. From what I've heard of the bowling alley, only old people seem to go there. Of course, most of our town is old people. If no one new moves here, Lucky Palms will be a ghost town soon.

Neither my mother or grandmother is very good at pool, but they had a lot of fun. My mother said she plans to go on more expeditions with my grandmother because its a good way to spend the time. She gets tired of painting whenever she's not at work or asleep. And she says that Gideon is a inconsistent friend because he likes to be insulting and scare people. He's actually a lot like a member of the family, it seems. He's insane.

Raven (the raven): I have been relocated to Mania's room, in order to continue being the wonderful family friend, not-related person who's like an uncle, wise, and sarcastic presence that I no doubt am. I am sure that Mania the evil genius will benefit greatly from my presence. Definitely more than Parry, who seems to be completely unaffected by it.

Raven (the raven): Although I'm not sure what to make of Mania's reaction to my sudden appearance... maybe someone should have told her I would be transported in here? Well, I'm sure we'll be great friends anyway.
I don't know. Mania doesn't talk much. To people other than her garden plants, that is. She actually talks to them a lot. She recently became a self-employed gardener, as she decided she might as well get started on her career.

Thanks to my Aunt Chaotic and, long before her, Evangeline Finch, who gardened the entire time they lived with us, Mania got to level seven of the career the day she started. It seems that's what collecting a roomful of money tree bags and a refrigerator full of everything else will do. So now she keeps counting down that last amount and trying to find even more money trees to grow. Also, mushrooms because it seems that coffee beans and mushrooms are worth a lot.

Mania is doing so well, it's very nice. I'm hoping she doesn't have to worry about finishing anything and gets it all done quickly, like me. I can't imagine how worrying it must have been for my mother and grandmother, who both got very close to running out of time. I'm glad I didn't have to go through that.

I'm glad I decided to take up playing the piano. It takes up a lot of time and is pleasant. Abriella likes to listen while she writes.
Raven (the raven): Mania play music too. She plays that very colorful guitar in her room.

Raven (the raven): Unfortunately... she's not very good. Maybe if she keeps at it. But I would prefer it if she practiced somewhere else. Why'd I have to decide to move right when you started to get better? Now I'm stuck listening to another untalented musician.

But she enjoys it. That's the important thing. Mania should have a good time. And occasionally do something other than garden and go to school.
Raven (the raven): I'm starting to wonder about that school. Mania is already working, already mastering her skills, already bought her building and property. Basically, what purpose is school serving for Mania?
I have no idea. We just go. That's the point of it, I guess.
Raven (the raven): I'm just glad I never went. Seems long and boring.

Well, today is my birthday. My family decided to put a birthday cake in my room and have me play the piano before blowing out the candles. They all came and listened. Except Raven the Raven, who was stuck in Mania's room.

Mania came too and she played her guitar. She was getting better at it.

Even Kozilek came. I still don't trust him, but I do feel kind of bad for him. After all, he's an outsider who has to live the rest of his life here because Mania was annoyed that she couldn't tend the entire garden and do her homework and get to school on time. Also, my grandmother isn't a fan of serious moodlet manager abuse.

I never did decide on a wish to make, really. Maybe that we finish this thing? Seems like a good idea. That's what I'm hoping for. Because if we finish, we will all be together. I'm still not convinced this island place is real, but unlike my mother and grandmother, that's not what I'm here for.
Raven (the raven): I still think this whole immortality thing is overrated and much too difficult. Why can we just have fun and throw elixirs at people to turn them into fairies and eat ambrosia all the time and resurrect dead people randomly?
Because that's against the rules. And you can't do any of those things anyway.

And then... I was old. Actually, it wasn't that big a change. My hair was always light anyway, so I'm perfectly happy with the grey. It was a kind of strong yellow-blond before anyway. I would like some nice green clothes though. Black and green is much nicer than this cream and red stuff.

We ate the cake and talked. My grandmother said she'd start on my sculpture as soon as we finished and my mother went off to clear space in her studio for a painting. Abriella is our current photographer, so she will take my picture. And then it'll be time to check over my friends... so much to do.
Raven (the raven): You know, I've noticed that Kozilek has a very sleepy face. Or maybe bored. Anyway, the way his eyes are, he always looks like he's tired or bored. Hm.
Yes, he does kind of look that way. I wonder if Mania will marry him one day. Or Alejandro... Stovall. That's his last name, I'm pretty sure. Anyway, I guess that will be her story to tell.

It didn't take long for the statue, painting, and photo to be finished and added to the museum. And I got a nice black-and-green tuxedo. My old insane asylum type outfit is back too. I'm glad about that. It would have been sad to lose it.

It's interesting, looking at the museum, thinking how quickly all of it went by. I would have thought it would be slow. My mother complained that it seemed like it took forever for her to reach immortality. But it really didn't seem that long to me.

And now, with all of those requirements fulfilled, it's time to eat ambrosia. I don't know why my mother decided to come. I guess she wanted to take a break from painting random large paintings. Anyway, ambrosia time. And then, I'm turning this narrative over to Mania.

I am Paranoia and I am immortal.

Paranoia Sheogorath
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
Unique Career Maxed: Culinary
Unique Skill SuperMaxed: Cooking
Property: Varg’s Tavern
Business: Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
3 Unique Rewards: No Bills Ever, Born to Cook, Office Hero
6 Unique BlackOps: The Research Project, Corporate Dining, Burgers for Sims in Uniform, Some Reading Material, Excellence You Can Taste, Borrowing Ingredients
6 Different Best Friends: Abriella Sheogorath, Abrianna King, Dimitri Plummer, Fredrick Lyles, Naomi Vaughn, Hanson Gilbert
Museum Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2014, 06:46:13 PM »
Congrats on your new Immortal!  Love Mania's car lol.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - The Third Immortal
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2014, 07:50:51 PM »
Thanks so much! I'm going to try to get a lot of updating done this week, as I've played so far ahead that Mania's child is a young adult... I've got to catch up while I still remember what was happening! :)

anything