Author Topic: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - Departure (Complete)  (Read 103967 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Wonders
« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2014, 07:28:23 AM »
Awesome story! I don't know why I'm always surprised that there are so many wonderful writers on this forum! It's got to the point where I haven't simmed in weeks because I've been so busy reading on the forum in between RL... Sacrilege, I know! Obe is a favorite but I have to admit that I would like to hear more from Naomi. Maybe now that Obe is immortal she could take over narration until the next heir comes of age?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Obsession Wonders
« Reply #301 on: June 03, 2014, 08:31:24 AM »
Awesome story! I don't know why I'm always surprised that there are so many wonderful writers on this forum! It's got to the point where I haven't simmed in weeks because I've been so busy reading on the forum in between RL... Sacrilege, I know! Obe is a favorite but I have to admit that I would like to hear more from Naomi. Maybe now that Obe is immortal she could take over narration until the next heir comes of age?

Thank you! I really love hearing that people are enjoying this story! Coincidentally, the next update is by Naomi.  :)  These next few are probably going to be a bit random, narrator-wise.

In Which the Next Heir Arrives

Raven (the raven): This is Obsession and Naomi’s daughter. I’m just hoping that she isn’t like Obe. I don’t think I could handle another one like him. 

Hi. I am Naomi Sheogorath. I used to be Naomi Chu. But then I married my true love and it was good. Because the current heir is supposed to write most of these, there is no one to write currently. So my mother-in-law Dementia asked if I would write one. I said okay.

This is my daughter. She is Hysteria. I love her very much. Obsession loves her too. He thinks she is wonderful and that she looks just like me. But its hard to tell until she is older.

Raven (the raven): Whose idea of a good child’s room was that? I mean, really. Maybe it was Parry? His room was always very odd.

This is Obsession. He is my true love. I have known him almost my whole life. Sometimes he doesn’t realize things. But that’s okay, that’s just how he is. He is very wonderful, but he never believes me when I say so.

Raven (the raven): Wait, when did everything turn so… mushy? You know, I’ve been on the internet. Don’t ask how. And I’ve learned there are things called ‘Watchers’. I wonder if they have to put up with what I do. Because this is what it’s like watching. And being unable to do much of anything.

I helped Hysteria to have her birthday by setting her on the floor. Then I had an argument with my hand. So I missed most of her birthday. That makes me sad.

Raven (the raven): That must have been some argument with her hand. I don’t understand these crazy people, not at all. At least I don’t have to.

Raven (the raven): She has Naomi’s haircolor. Which seems like it shouldn’t make logical sense since she dyed her hair that color a long time ago. Sometimes I wonder about things. Yet that seems to be the way it works. I guess the rules of the universe are what they are and it doesn’t matter if they don’t add up.

She wears lots of her favorite black and some orange and grey. Hysteria has very black eyes. I’ve never known anyone with black eyes. I am so happy that I have a wonderful family. I am lucky.

My mother-in-law likes to make snowmen and things. She is very nice. She is insane, like the rest of us. Just… differently. Harder to understand and see. Dementia loves Hysteria too. She is nice, she has always liked me.

Hysteria has a nice room. It matches her, I think. She is a very happy toddler.

We gave her blocks to play with. No one else has ever been allowed to play with blocks, they say. I like the immortals. They are wise. They help my little Hysteria to learn valuable life skills.

Chaotic is the second oldest. She is wise. But she does not focus well. She is like Obsession's opposite.

He focuses too much on things. He was worried that he would not be good at multitasking and helping Hysteria. I knew he was wrong. Now he knows that I was right.

Nightmare spends time with Hysteria too. She likes to teach her words like ‘cheese’ and ‘rocket’. She is the first immortal and is very wise. Even though she can be evil, we get along very well. She is my friend.

Obsession spends lots of time with Hysteria. It makes me very happy. I love my family. We all get along so well. Except sometimes Nightmare. The others become not friends with her and then it is not so fun and family-togetherness.

Little Hysteria will be a child before long. I wonder what that will be like. I remember being a child. It seems like it was a long time ago. Then she will be a teenager… she is growing up so fast.

Raven (the raven): Hold on, isn’t that Iona? Luck’s imaginary friend who vanished a long, long time ago? Because nobody sent Hysteria one. She must have toddled over to Chaotic’s room and taken it. I wonder if anyone else has noticed? Wait…  Naomi wandered off. Okay, I guess this is it for now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which The Next Heir Arrives
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2014, 10:16:03 AM »
I was all ready to give all sorts of comments about the adorable new heir, then the argument with the hand happened.  Brilliant usage of the random things Sims do  :=)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2014, 01:39:02 PM »
Welcome Hysteria!

She is such an adorable baby! It must be a relief for you to finally get to have something new to focus on! Haha, I'll miss Obe, though.

Question: what do you normally let your elders do during the day? I've not gotten to the point where I have excess time on my Sims hands in my dynasty, so I was just wondering how people handle it (without locking them up in their rooms for all eternity as was my strategy) while trying to focus on the new generation.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2014, 01:45:38 PM »
Awwwww!  So cute!  And the argument with the hand was great! Lol

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »
Awwwww!  So cute!  And the argument with the hand was great! Lol

I was all ready to give all sorts of comments about the adorable new heir, then the argument with the hand happened.  Brilliant usage of the random things Sims do  :=)

It was probably the most random thing I've ever had happen during a birthday! So I ended up taking more pictures of her than Hysteria aging.

Question: what do you normally let your elders do during the day? I've not gotten to the point where I have excess time on my Sims hands in my dynasty, so I was just wondering how people handle it (without locking them up in their rooms for all eternity as was my strategy) while trying to focus on the new generation.

I've had them all keep their jobs, so they go to work a part of the time. Whenever they aren't at work or sleeping, it depends on what their skill was. Nightmare fishes, Chaotic paints, and Demi writes. Parry and Mania both play instruments now and Obe works. For the most part, that's what they spend all their free time doing. Mania is the most annoying because she is a self-employed gardener and I've let most of her garden die off because I forget to replant it, so she has the most free time. It's probably not the most efficient way to keep them busy, but I like to constantly micromanage my sims.  :)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #306 on: June 04, 2014, 01:28:46 PM »
Welcome to little cutie Hyst! I've decided to call her that since it sounds cute and it's also the Finnish word for informally asking silence, usually used when playing hide-and seek and having a friend hide near you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #307 on: June 04, 2014, 05:03:14 PM »
I was hoping for Naomi's red eyes to live on, but Hysteria looks great regardless. I'd mistake her for an Imaginary Friend's child if I didn't know better.

I agree with Raven on not understanding those crazies of yours. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #308 on: June 04, 2014, 06:27:16 PM »
Welcome to little cutie Hyst! I've decided to call her that since it sounds cute and it's also the Finnish word for informally asking silence, usually used when playing hide-and seek and having a friend hide near you.

Ah, now Hysteria also has a nickname, to go with Parry and Demi. Apparently others a much better at giving nicknames than I am! And I've learned something new. This forum is a great place.  :)

I was hoping for Naomi's red eyes to live on, but Hysteria looks great regardless. I'd mistake her for an Imaginary Friend's child if I didn't know better.

She actually reminds me of Amaterasu, because she had black eyes too. Hysteria's great-grandfather was an imaginary friend, but I don't know if that matters. I was sad to see the red eyes go, again, but I do like Hysteria's black eyes as well.

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #309 on: June 04, 2014, 11:24:57 PM »
In Which Hysteria Becomes a Child

It’s me! It’s me! I’ve missed you all so much! I don’t even know who you are, but I don’t have to in order to miss you!

See? That’s me. I’m helping raise Hysteria to be a good little Sheogorath. I love my… however many greats granddaughter. She is sweet!

And there is my still-adorable son with her! I raised him well. He’s such a nice person and a wonderful cook and piano player.

My granddaughter Mania! I don’t actually know her all that well. She dresses nice. I still have a job and I paint a lot and talk to Gideon so I don’t always see my relatives often. Though when you’re at the top as a forensic expert, it’s kind of boring. And surprising how many people impersonate the mayor.

This is Naomi. I think we’re related. Sometimes I don’t pay that much attention to things. Anyway, she seems to be Hysteria’s mother. So that makes her family.

Now she’s an old lady. I guess she’s trying to be fashionable, but no one can be as fashionable as I am. I am the best dressed person in all of Lucky Palms.

She does science things in this room with the magical science machine. And a shower, for the occasional failure. Maybe I should know more about science, being a forensic analyst and all. But it’s never come up.

It was time for Hysteria’s birthday! Everyone was there. It doesn’t happen much. My mother took her to the cake. She gets to take almost everyone to the cake. I want to get to take someone to the cake! I wonder why the ceiling light doesn't match anything else in the house.

I like Hysteria. She seems like a nice toddler. I wonder if she’ll be a nice child. I was a good child. Parry was too, except for that time when he pulled a lot of pranks. I still can’t believe how old my little Parry has gotten!

Or that my granddaughter is old too. Time just flies. Gideon and I still arguing with ourselves together sometimes. It’s good to have backup. What was I talking about again?

Oh. Hysteria’s birthday. That’s right. Time for her to become a… hmm, I wonder what ever happened to Crow the Crow. Parry liked him a lot. It’s a good thing he had that raven to make up for losing his bird. I’m sure invisible Crow the Crow is still out there, somewhere. Maybe.

Then Hysteria went to her room, where there was more room for aging. We need a bigger dinning room. I would like that. The bathroom next door can be smaller and it would all work out well.

Mania loves sparkles. I’ve heard her say so. She told me that ambrosia is made of sparkles and rainbows. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but it’s kind of hard to argue against. Since it sparkles and makes rainbows.

And now Hysteria is a child. She didn’t seem terribly pleased with her outfit, which I understand completely. That kept happening to me when I aged. I’m glad to be done with all that having to get new outfits.

Wait… I thought Hysteria was a girl? I’m pretty sure she’s supposed to be a girl. Oh… bye!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Sheo Immortal Dynasty - In Which Hysteria Becomes a Child
« Reply #310 on: June 05, 2014, 12:40:10 AM »
Hysteria is a pretty girl, even if she doesn't dress "girly."  Loved the random observation about the light not matching the room.  So random and glorious  :=)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #311 on: June 05, 2014, 01:13:54 AM »
Aw, Hysteria's pretty!  I like her look.  I actually love all the looks of your family ^^  It was nice to hear from Chaotic again ^^  That was Chaotic, right?  Sorry, there are times I have a hard time remembering the earlier generations XD  So if I got that wrong, sorry!

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #312 on: June 05, 2014, 07:05:20 AM »
It was nice to hear from Chaotic again ^^  That was Chaotic, right?  Sorry, there are times I have a hard time remembering the earlier generations XD  So if I got that wrong, sorry!

It was Chaotic, she's just bad at introducing herself. She always has been. :) I always enjoyed writing her incredibly random parts of the story and decided it was time to bring her back, if just for a little bit. I'm having a lot of fun getting to bring back narrators who've been gone a long time!

Loved the random observation about the light not matching the room.  So random and glorious  :=)

When I was looking through the pictures for this update, I suddenly noticed that light! And I wondered why I still had it there, because it didn't match the house. Since it was Chaotic narrating, I got to mention it. Chaotic is probably the most like me, personality-wise.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #313 on: June 05, 2014, 01:14:57 PM »
Oh dear, I've missed that crazy Chaotic.
Hysteria is adorable! I hope no one ever tells her differently! She's unique, just like everyone else in the house.  ::)

It's been a while since I've seen those faces, so it's interesting to get to see all the immortals coming together.

Also, I'm sad that Naomi is getting older... that means she'll be dying soon, and that means you're closer to finishing your story... which is a great thing, since you deserve to finish this story and achieve HOF, but it's still sad, because then I can't read anymore about the crazy Sheos...

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2014, 03:29:01 PM »
Hysteria is adorable! I hope no one ever tells her differently! She's unique, just like everyone else in the house.  ::)

Yes, she does like to dress her own way, like the rest of her family! They're something of an eclectic bunch. I'm still not sure what her theme is. The same thing happened to Obe when he was young, but eventually he had one, so it'll probably work out for her too.
And on a side note, if anyone has any suggestions for a narrator for the next chapter (which should be the last one before Hysteria takes over), I'd like to hear it! I'm not really sure what to do with this last pre-Hysteria chapter.

In Which Iona Returns
And the title is totally misleading because it's not really about Iona
(added by Raven (the Raven) who otherwise does not get to talk here)

Hi, this is Mania. It has been a while. I still garden, but most my garden is gone now. The plants are sad about that.

Hysteria has an imaginary friend. I did too. He was useful. Then he died.

She plays with blocks often. It is fun. One day she will repair things. Like Kozilek did.

I love eating ambrosia. It is the best yummy-ness ever. Sparkles are good. The others like ambrosia too. But they don't all agree that it is made of rainbows and sparkles. My father makes it, but he doesn't want to be involved in the argument.

Science can clone things. It is interesting. Also it can be dangerous. Naomi likes science. She is smart. But not bright. Not like me.

What’s this? A paparazzi just got too old on our lot. That happens often. So many paparazzi. We had some of them live with us. But then they weren't paparazzi anymore. It was before my time.

Video games are fun. She plays video games a lot. She is very good at using computers. I don't remember the words for that.

My pet bird. I gave him to Demi. She didn’t give him to Obsession. Hysteria has him now. He is a nice bird. He talks a lot though.

Obsession is a good grandson. He makes potions that let me be friends with people.

Hysteria is the heir now. She is a quiet girl. She is very nice. I wish her good luck. Soon she will be older. Soon she will tell stories like this.

anything