Author Topic: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name  (Read 157175 times)

Offline simone23

• Townie
Re: Share Your Sims 3 Site User Name
« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:17 PM »
I'm simone23

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #436 on: September 02, 2012, 01:30:13 AM »
I have friend requests from these people but I don't think I know who they are:

durieko
coolrockie64
jsbootle
kedgomo
WhinyAardvark91
andziula16
lusoceus
Holyangel81
DanielleKa
hallohixd
VikaKiko
el_fogoletto
Paulo1355

anyone recognise someone?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #437 on: September 02, 2012, 03:38:42 AM »
I'm jsbootle, Pally. :)

I spent like an hour stalking, ahem, looking through, peoples friends listed to find forum members.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #438 on: September 02, 2012, 06:44:10 AM »
Durieko is ekobeko, and el_fogeletto looks familiar, but I don't know who that is.

Offline Phayah

• Nooboo
« Reply #439 on: September 02, 2012, 05:42:41 PM »
ble1984 is my user name, add me! :p

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
« Reply #440 on: September 02, 2012, 09:55:55 PM »
Heh, I'm el_fogoletto... you don't have to add me, but I promise I'm a real person!

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #441 on: September 02, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »
Looks like I already have you DeLouche. Yippie!

I don't recognize any of the others, Pally. I was going to post a list but there are like over 800 people so I'm declining them all. So I apologize in advance for anyone who sent a friend request. Please resend referencing the forum so I'll know who you are.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #442 on: September 02, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »
Does anyone know who Jlm1112 is? I have a request and a bunch of you have them friended, but I have no clue who they are.

PlatumDymnd - I sent you a request when you came up on my feed, and I'm rieletumbra.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #443 on: September 03, 2012, 01:01:55 AM »
Does anyone know who Jlm1112 is? I have a request and a bunch of you have them friended, but I have no clue who they are.

PlatumDymnd - I sent you a request when you came up on my feed, and I'm rieletumbra.

Oh dear, Sweets, I couldn't find you in the 800 requests. And when I went to your page it didn't give me the option to add you. It must mean you are still in the bunch.

I'm so glad you told me you sent me a request because if you didn't I would have declined you. I usually immeidately decline:

blank avatars
members under three months old
If they have like zero friends

I know it sounds harsh but with this Simport thing I get like 100 requests a day and I can't do a group decline. And who has time to click every single person's page. I hope EA is working on adding check boxes for multiple accepting and declining. They have to know about all these requests coming in.

Anyway I digress. Sweet Pea I will continue to look for you.  :D

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #444 on: September 03, 2012, 01:08:35 AM »
durieko
WhinyAardvark91

Yes and yes. I don't remember who they are, but I'm about 90% sure they're members here.

Holyangel81
DanielleKa
hallohixd
VikaKiko

I've been requested by these people, but declined them. I don't know who they are.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #445 on: September 03, 2012, 01:54:11 AM »
Oh dear, Sweets, I couldn't find you in the 800 requests. And when I went to your page it didn't give me the option to add you. It must mean you are still in the bunch.

I'm so glad you told me you sent me a request because if you didn't I would have declined you. I usually immeidately decline:

blank avatars
members under three months old
If they have like zero friends

I know it sounds harsh but with this Simport thing I get like 100 requests a day and I can't do a group decline. And who has time to click every single person's page. I hope EA is working on adding check boxes for multiple accepting and declining. They have to know about all these requests coming in.

Anyway I digress. Sweet Pea I will continue to look for you.  :D

Thanks. I've been friending forum members as they come up on my feed. I've never done the social stuff before, so I'm still learning it.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #446 on: September 03, 2012, 07:08:27 AM »
Thanks everyone. I'm happy to add as friends anyone whose username is regularly familiar to me from this forum.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #447 on: September 03, 2012, 07:18:54 AM »
I'll add and accept anyone who's a semi-regular here. I won't accept people I don't see around. I have my forum name in my About Me, so I'm hoping that those without 800+ requests will check it first and see.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #448 on: September 03, 2012, 08:48:37 AM »
I'll add anyone who adds me really, if that person posts tonnes of memories each day and I don't even really know them then I will unfriend them.

I had a massive clear out of friends a few months ago though so I got rid of all the randoms that I couldn't remember who was who or didn't know them.

Feel free to add me (samoht04), I don't really Simport much as I mainly play Dynasty games and my Legacy just doesn't do that sort of thing much anyway. I probably post to much over there using the status' though.  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #449 on: September 03, 2012, 11:34:07 AM »
I'm with you samoht (Now that I finally caught on to your name I love typing it  :D). I don't Simport either. Actually now that I think about it, I haven't even used any of the Showtime features I don't think. But I heard on the Patch 1.38 thread that you can now gift people. That sounds fun right?