Author Topic: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment [Complete]  (Read 332186 times)

Offline rodeo199

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Heir Poll
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2013, 07:51:11 AM »
Wow. I actually reared up at the update where Demi died. I just can't believe it. Poor Falor, but you are a great writer.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2013, 08:17:46 AM »
I was going to vote for Emrin but when Falor said what he wanted to do with Dexter I was like yeah Dexter will suffer.
But if Emrin wins I won't be too terribly disappointed. I mean Falor could always resurrect Demi if he wins though.  ;) ;) ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2013, 10:40:17 AM »
I was going to vote for Emrin but when Falor said what he wanted to do with Dexter I was like yeah Dexter will suffer.
But if Emrin wins I won't be too terribly disappointed. I mean Falor could always resurrect Demi if he wins though.  ;) ;) ;)
Well, for me, a revenge story would be just another typical revenge but, with unstable sims you might never really know what's in their mind. In other words, surprise.
Falcon could still resurrect Demi even he isn't the heir anyway so, GO EMRIN!
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2013, 02:20:02 PM »
I never expected the unexpected :o

C'mon Falor, you can do it!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2013, 02:25:59 PM »
Well, for me, a revenge story would be just another typical revenge but, with unstable sims you might never really know what's in their mind. In other words, surprise.
Falcon could still resurrect Demi even he isn't the heir anyway so, GO EMRIN!

I agree with you Sherry. Well, I decided not to look at the result since they're so many Falor supporters who comment here so I feel overwhelm, I decided to go with flow. I’m not hate Falor though, I also loved him, and his story is touching but is there no other way than just a silly revenge? He’s a Witch to begin with and he could do Reanimation Ritual to bring Demi back. Emrin, well she’s different case because her background that makes her Unstable, that’s why I go for her. But, I feel bad for Ezran. I mean look, he didn't have at least to have his own story and his sibling just took all of the glory. Maybe this is the downside when you're the last child but that’s not happen for Raven though. Wish the best is the winner.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2013, 04:57:56 PM »
I agree with you Sherry. Well, I decided not to look at the result since they're so many Falor supporters who comment here so I feel overwhelm, I decided to go with flow. I’m not hate Falor though, I also loved him, and his story is touching but is there no other way than just a silly revenge? He’s a Witch to begin with and he could do Reanimation Ritual to bring Demi back. Emrin, well she’s different case because her background that makes her Unstable, that’s why I go for her. But, I feel bad for Ezran. I mean look, he didn't have at least to have his own story and his sibling just took all of the glory. Maybe this is the downside when you're the last child but that’s not happen for Raven though. Wish the best is the winner.

You surely didn't go to see the poll result Eld. Just go looked at it, some surprise really. Especially about Ezran.
He is like an underdog that no one guess but then suddenly have a lot of fans.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2013, 06:19:22 PM »
You surely didn't go to see the poll result Eld. Just go looked at it, some surprise really. Especially about Ezran.
He is like an underdog that no one guess but then suddenly have a lot of fans.

Glad to know that he's loved like everybody else. I'm afraid that he has no fan just looking at his Snob trait. And no, I already made my decision not to look at the result. Whoever the winner is, no hard feeling. Especially for fans, I happen to be one of fanatic fan in the past and I hate the character that become the next generation and stop reading after that. So, whoever the winner, I hope the readers would be reasonable and I'll keep support them all.

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2013, 06:30:32 PM »
This is interesting but I'll keep stick to Falor but yes like Eld said whoever the winner. No hard feeling between us as Reaper fans. This is a fair competition after all ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Important Announcement
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2013, 08:41:19 PM »
It has come to my attention that the poll I have set up is being rigged.

This makes me sad.
I wanted to keep the poll pending results viewable to everyone because I knew I would be out of town these next few days and I wanted people to get an idea of who would win prior to me getting home and announcing because I was never one to be patient and wait on things like that. I now realize it's only fueled people to vote multiple times to rig the election in their favorites favor.

In light of that event, I will have to create a new, more restricted poll for the candidates. I'll have to use that for the rest of this legacy as upon seeing this I looked back at the old poll and discovered that one was rigged as well.
I just want an honest election between the heirs. One winner. No more ties.

The poll will be open until Thursday at 6pm Central time as expected. Thank you to those who only voted once, and I'm sorry. Please vote once again so we can have a fair election.

So please Voting Closed for the real next generation poll.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
Re: Reaper's Genetic Legacy Experiment: Important Announcement - Page 8
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2013, 09:19:59 PM »
To found about this make me sad. This is so disappointing, Livvie :(

Maybe you'll consider like what Rhoxi did with the poll. You might want to discuss this with Moderators as people will not know the result (the poll that I saw created in graveyard section). But, that would be limited to this forum only and I know that you want this poll open for everyone.

Or I wish that you’ll find poll but everyone can’t see the result first, because I know this is the root of the problem. Especially for those who really couldn't accept their favourite one lose.

My story:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2013, 09:21:12 PM »
I have the poll up again under the important announcements, I've done everything I can to ensure only one vote per person. Hopefully that will help.

Offline Mizzilee

• Townie
  • Mistress of Pumpkins
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2013, 09:53:57 PM »
I re-voted, and it's a shame for you to find that the vote was rigged. =/ I swear, I only voted one time and the same this time. If it's any reconciliation, the duel-heirship thing with Aurora and Raven turned out amazing, rigged voting or not!
"In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2013, 10:01:50 PM »
I already re-voted. I just can't believe how could some people do something like this! I mean yes for me it’s alright if my favourite one is losing and I don’t mind but just knowing about this make me angry  >:(

But, you did a great job Livvie and the right choice. Rigged or not, I really love how you handle your story and your situation.

May the best would be the winner! I guess the next time on voting people should keep who is their voted for on their mind to respect other fans. From seeing comment alone can give psychological effects and lead into something else to the one who read it >:(

My Stories:

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2013, 12:25:29 AM »
I've re-voted too.
I've knew it. The old one gotta be rigged. The result is too suspicious.
And now I have to test it to make sure it won't let me double vote.

And to whoever that had cheated the old vote, shame on you! Don't you know winning without honour is no better than losers.

It's just a game anyway... I really don't understand, why would they would do something like that?

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2013, 03:49:35 AM »
I have also revoted. The thing that amazed me in the old vote was that the 'vote' option still shows up after voting. But I vote only once. Glad you create another safe poll.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)