Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 895289 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 08:06:38 AM »
This is going well Pam!  :D I have had problems with the Photobucket photos coming out different sizes but after a while it fixes it self for me.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 08:23:39 AM »
When Carl said he was going to join the crowd, I thought he was going to say he was going to create and play a dynasty!  Great job, Pam!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »
Great job, Pam!  I think you and I are about at the same spot with ours.  All I need to do is get the skill challenges done, and catch some Deathfish, and then I'm good to go for my Founder. 

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »
Carina and Christopher are both Elderly now.  But they are not gray.  I gave them back their normal color.  The gray bugs me for some reason.

Carina is very close to eating Ambrosia.  The only thing she needs is to wrap up her gardening skill and career.  She needs to grow an Omni plant and sell enough to gain one more level in the gardening profession.  She's got her properties bought and upgraded, she's got her best friends, life wishes, etc.  All ready to go and just waiting for that Onmi plant.  She needs six more Outstanding steaks and they should come in the next two days.  I think she'll have enough to reach level 10 by then, too.

The twins age up to young adult in one day.  All is well with Nectarine.  She's got all of her portraits done.  Both girls have an A at school.  Nectarine has a boyfriend who will be an acceptable husband.  She hasn't done much skilling yet, but once she turns young adult, she can take a trip to China to learn Martial Arts and work on her athletic skill.

No pictures this time.  Sorry.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline alyssa.cole

• Townie
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 07:56:08 PM »
Looks great so far, Pam! Your screenshots are adorable.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:01 AM »
The Dreamweaver twins are now young adults.  First, Nectarine aged up and gained the Brave trait to go with Charismatic, Athletic, Disciplined, and Artistic.  She got the Physical Perfection Lifetime Wish.  I haven't decided about that hair yet.

Then my darling Indigo aged up and rolled Virtuoso to go with her Good, Insane, Snob, and Excitable traits.  She had already decided on the Creature-Robot Cross Breeder Lifetime Wish.  She is a copy of her mother.  I really wish she had been born first.

Money is pretty good now.  Still not wealthy, but more comfortable than before.  Everyone has a car.  The house had major renovations with the addition of a second story.  The twins each have their own room now, still in black and white and done in the opposite of the other.  Nectarine has her easel in her room and Indigo has a fish sculpture to give each room a feeling of their personalities.  The second floor also has a bathroom and private locked gym for Nectarine.  Their rooms are also locked to keep others away from Nectarine's easel and for privacy in general.  I also put in some freestanding walls on the second floor with lights to display the paintings and photographs.  Here's a picture of the new bedrooms:

Nectarine has a wish to visit Shang Simla, so she'll head out pretty soon to start her Martial Arts training.  Travel is allowed now that the second generation is at the young adult stage.  I'll bring along at least Indigo to do some collecting and studying.  I'm still trying to get Carina to immortal status.  Four more Outstanding steaks, an Omni plant, and some cash is all I need!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2010, 05:23:46 AM »
I was starting to worry because Carina was already 83 days old and she still didn't qualify to eat Ambrosia.  I nearly panicked because one of her steak plants went barren and I didn't know if the others were going to produce in time to give her those last two Outstanding quality steaks for the last opportunity.  Then the next morning, there they were.  Beautiful Outstanding steaks!  As soon as she harvested them, I sent her to complete the opportunity.  She came right back home and finished tending the garden.  She was still over $4,000 away from reaching level 10 in her Gardening profession.  Would the money trees yield enough?  Yes!  They gave her $11,000 that day.  Gardening profession complete!  Next she planted the six Omni seeds.  Would they have to spout or maybe be full grown plants before that last skill challenge would be complete?  No!  As soon as she planted the seeds, she got that challenge.  Gardening skill SuperMaxed!  She took a shower and made her first Ambrosia.  Yay Carina!

I decided I couldn't live with that hair on Nectarine, so she got a new hairstyle.  She's still not as pretty as Indigo, but she's a nice mix of her parents' features.  She's got Carina's hair and eye color, with Christopher's eye shape and mouth.

Nectarine had a wish to propose to Kenny, her high school boyfriend.  I had thought about letting her look for someone else with all the new guys who have moved to town, but when she got that specific wish, I decided to let her have it.  He said yes.  How much do you want to bet that their child gets his nose?

The entire family is currently in Shang Simla at the moment.  I bought Jetsetter and Prepared Traveler rewards for all four of them, so the trip cost only about $2,500 and they are staying for 15 days.  Nectarine is learning Martial Arts and got to level 2 on her first day.  She's going through the adventure series for it, so she gets Visa points for it, too.  Indigo is spending the time reading up on Gardening and Handiness for her new job at the Science Center.  She's already doing well with Fishing.  Christopher will hopefully achieve his Lifetime Wish while in China.  He's going to be fishing.  Well, he won't actually achieve it because he can't buy fish bowls while living in Base Camp, but maybe he'll catch everything he needs for when he gets back home.  Carina's fishing, too, because she's got a wish to master the Fishing skill.  They all come back to Base Camp for dinner and to sleep.

Before they left for their trip, I did another major renovation to the house.  I added a basement and made both floors of the house much wider/deeper.  I also made a nice outdoor entertainment/eating area and gave Indigo a private balcony, mostly because the expansion covered up the only windows in her room.  Besides, she has to die, so she deserves a balcony, right?  All of the new space is currently empty, but when they get home with some extra money, I'll change some things around.  It's not like they're broke (they have about $75,000), but I spent $25,000 on just this renovation and it exhausted me.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
Great update Pam.  I know, I was just lucky on my immortal sim looking like the founder, but you still have two gorgeous girls, funny how one looks like their dad and one looks like their mom.  It is funny how we can make the elders almost still look adults.  Carina is still so pretty and does not look like an elder.  I am so envious, want to get to the ambrosia stage, but it will come soon enough.  I got simmed out yesterday.  Good job Pam.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2010, 09:51:55 AM »
Great updates, Pam!  I somehow got a little behind on reading everyone's story, so am catching up now.  I also like how the girls' rooms are triangle shape, I never would have thought to do that.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2010, 09:55:09 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention that too, that is really a cool idea Pam.  I love black and white myself.  I can't wait to travel, not too long now.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2010, 02:46:20 PM »
Great update!  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to take my family traveling or not.  I'm not a big fan of it. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 02:49:58 AM »
The family had a lovely vacation in Shang Simla.  With all of the Prepared Traveler happiness rewards, they were able to spend 15 days on their first trip.  Carina was in charge of collecting metals to increase the family's wealth, increasing it to almost $200,000 by the time they returned home.  Christopher spent a lot of time fishing and caught enough perfect fish to complete his Lifetime Wish when he returned home and put them all in bowls.  After that, he spent some time doing adventures, but not enough to reach Visa level 3.  I had hoped I could purchase a vacation home on this first trip, but no deal.

Indigo spent the majority of the time studying gardening and handiness for her new job at the Science Center and reached level 10 Gardening without planting even a single seed.  She took some time for a swim in her formal attire, but was a bit panicked about it and didn't stay in the water long.

I suppose because of her Insanity Trait, she got it in her head one night to rummage through the trash when she should have been sleeping.

Nectarine, the heir, focused all of her time on learning Martial Arts.  She likes to meditate a lot and often meditates for four hours before she starts her training.  She had reached level 9 and had already achieved the Timber Terminator challenge when it was time to leave.  Now back at home, she's reached level 10 on the first day back and is breaking space rock blocks.

After a good night's sleep, the preparations for Nectarine and Kenny's wedding started.  Fountains, flowers, and candles for the ceremony.

The bride was beautiful in her eggshell gown and matching veil.  Notice Carina in the background.  She's been waiting all night for the ceremony to start and I think she's getting a little cranky.

Goofy face on the bride?  Got it.

Goofy face on the groom?  Not so much.  He looks handsome in his suit, though.

And...  kissy face.

A shot to admire the gown (pay no attention to the sneakers on the groom's feet).

One more because a bride is always beautiful on her wedding day and Nectarine is no exception.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 03:41:38 AM »
Yay! *Throws Confetti!*
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2010, 05:42:01 AM »
Nice. I love that wedding arrangment.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2010, 09:38:57 AM »
Wow, Pam. Very impressive. You pulled out all the stops with that wedding. Looking forward to reading more about Nectarine and Kenny and impending generation #3.  :D