Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881368 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2010, 03:50:32 AM »
Mario achieved his Lifetime Wish of Jack of All Trades when he reached level 5 of his second time in the Military career.  The Photography profession and switching to Law Enforcement did indeed work for him.  If he gets a wish to quit or retire, I'll let him.  He's still Childish and a Couch Potato by nature and he might as well truly enjoy his last days.  He's 81 days old.

Nectarine got an opportunity to take a painting to Tricia Doe, who is now a Celebrity.  It bumped her to being a 2 star Celebrity herself and now she has wishes to befriend more Celebrities and such.  I guess she'll be the star of the Dynasty.

Sorry I don't have more right now.  Cinnamon has 6 days until she ages to Young Adult, so it will get more active at that point.  Right now, she's just going to school and studying her Logic.  She's a good kid.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2010, 06:09:39 AM »
Are you loking forward to including celebs in the Dynasty? (I would be kinda worried! ;))
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2010, 06:22:52 AM »
Having celebrities in the Dynasty doesn't bother me at all.  In fact, it will add some excitement to it to help break up the tedium of long term Elders with no real reason to do anything throughout eternity.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2010, 06:43:34 AM »
Having celebrities in the Dynasty doesn't bother me at all.  In fact, it will add some excitement to it to help break up the tedium of long term Elders with no real reason to do anything throughout eternity.
See, thats why I wasn't not going to play the dynasty- It's sad to have so many forever elders, with nothing to do. But your's is almost good enough to make me try it! :D
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2010, 08:02:04 AM »
With the release of LN, at least now the elders have something to do, with all of these instruments and the opportunities for a variety of things.  Pam, your dynasty is really coming along great.  I am afraid my poor dynasty is sitting in the wings feeling jealous that LN has taken my time away from them.  However, I did purchase instruments for them to play, so that wasn't too bad. 

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »
This story continues to hold me in it's heart.  I love it and can hardly wait to see what happens with Cinnamon and celeb's in the family.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2010, 11:15:53 PM »
Cinnamon wanted to defeat a ranked chess opponent and invited Dean DeLong over.  He's a long time family friend and was even a potential husband for Banana at one time.  Well, Dean is now a vampire.  And so is Chiquita.

Banana's life has raced by.  Her elder birthday came long before I was ready.  Wasn't it only yesterday that she was a giggling toddler?  I guess not. 

She got her portrait, sculpture, and photograph done right away and was able to eat Ambrosia the next morning.  This puts me at the official halfway point in my Dynasty.

Here are all of her portraits, ice sculptures, and photographs spanning her whole life.

Happy birthday, Banana!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »
I've never done it this way with a self-employed profession

I did that with my current Immortal Dynasty founder, Etna Disgaea(it's mentioned in my Immortal Dynasty thread - I will go back to the Pokemon Legacy when I reboot it; due to the messed up family tree glitch, I have to restart it  :'() only I had her self-employment as Sculptor(Sculpting was her super-max skill) be the last job and her chosen career. Bad idea! IT took her FOREVER to get those last two levels to top that career as she only had Artisan Crafter and the challenge bonuses to boost her profits and I used Stone statues and didn't use the Consignment store(which I placed before realizing Riverview HAS one - I deleted the spare) as I didn't know if I could consign sculptures. She was an elder at 79 days before I got that career topped and finally got her qualified to eat Ambrosia.  :-\

And now my third immortal, Laharl Disgaea, is going to top the Nectar-Making career which is harder to do. Still, after reading through this thread and seeing how you handled it with Banana, I have faith he can pull it off... I just need to figure out what's lagging my game so badly. (I can't play it except at Ultra Speed since it jerks a lot.) If worse came to worst, I'll have to completely uninstall Sims 3 and reinstall it completely with zero downloads except for downloading Riverview again so my backup save can work.  >:(

So, a few questions before you continue to update - and I know you probably will have to wait for a while as you're helping Metro do the Late Night guides, cheers!

(1) So, this is a matriarchal Dynasty where the heirs must be heiresses? Is this sort of like the inverse of Metro's Dynasty where he's trying to get male heirs? I'm curious as to your reasoning behind this; I currently have two male Immortals and a female founder in my Dynasty and plan on going half/half and would like to know if this is a bad idea.
(2) Off-topic here but an Immortal Dynasty question: I am thinking about making my third Immortal a vampire, but want your take on this - is vampirism of immortals banned too? If so, I won't go through with my plan though I really want Laharl to have fangs(it matches his namesake perfectly) I think this might be banned due to the fact that vampires live a pretty long time. Not forever, but long enough so that you won't need as much Ambrosia. (I apologize if this was addressed in the Late Night forum, I will read the vampire thread once I post this.)
(3) Finally, may I suggest a name or two? LAVENDER and MINT. It would be a sin not to have purple and green in your colorful immortal bunker. You have orange, white, yellow, and blue, you need the remaining colors of the rainbow.  ;D

Keep it up!
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »
Having all females in my Dynasty is just a personal preference.  I love the little girl nooboos and I tend to play better with females.

Yes, vampires have been banned for the Immortal Dynasty.  Check the main thread for that.  I believe Metro added it a couple of days ago.

Thanks for the name suggestions, but I think I've already got them planned out.  And I've had green and purple, although they were mere mortals:  Indigo and Chartreuse.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #489 on: October 30, 2010, 11:49:26 PM »
Happy birthday Banana!! Lol Chiquita is now a vampire? Who would have thought that??  ;D ;D That's hilarious!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #490 on: October 31, 2010, 12:06:43 AM »
Can you post a picture of Chiquita?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #491 on: October 31, 2010, 12:41:08 AM »
It seems Chiquita is now also a Police Officer.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #492 on: October 31, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »
Lol a police vampire! That's hilarious! Awesome screenshots Pam! I so can't wait to get this!!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #493 on: October 31, 2010, 09:47:12 PM »
Oh, have you already chosen the names? But I've already checked the HEX chart! You could have called the next heiress... Octopus! Or... Bread! Or... Yolk! Kermit! Lizard! Guacamole! Frog! Park Ranger! Dumpster! Blue Tuna! Novascotia Salmon! Turnip! Dog Tongue! Or my personal favourite, Piglet Snout!  :D, just kidding. I've only started following the Dynasty and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. And there are plenty of lovely names to pick from, so I'm looking forward to seeing what colour the next generation's going to be.  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #494 on: October 31, 2010, 09:53:39 PM »
Oh, have you already chosen the names? But I've already checked the HEX chart! You could have called the next heiress... Octopus! Or... Bread! Or... Yolk! Kermit! Lizard! Guacamole! Frog! Park Ranger! Dumpster! Blue Tuna! Novascotia Salmon! Turnip! Dog Tongue! Or my personal favourite, Piglet Snout!  :D, just kidding. I've only started following the Dynasty and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. And there are plenty of lovely names to pick from, so I'm looking forward to seeing what colour the next generation's going to be.  ;D

I have to tell you...  Piglet Snout was a serious contender.  Pigletsnout Dreamweaver.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog