Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 886936 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #495 on: October 31, 2010, 10:32:42 PM »
I have to tell you...  Piglet Snout was a serious contender.  Pigletsnout Dreamweaver.  :D

Wow, really? That's great  ;D. I find one of the fun things about the Sims is giving them names you'd never see on real people. Hey, it's not like they'd get bullied or anything, no one can tell the difference.  :) I think my favourite name so far is Banana.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #496 on: November 01, 2010, 02:30:46 AM »
Lol! :D PigletSnout, that would be so good...
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ladylaw1978

« Reply #497 on: November 01, 2010, 02:34:11 AM »
I have to tell you...  Piglet Snout was a serious contender.  Pigletsnout Dreamweaver.  :D

Please, no Pigspout! I am very happy to see your dynasty still going strong Pam!! Its one of my favorites!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #498 on: November 01, 2010, 02:47:44 PM »
Personally, PigSPOUT is much funnier than Pigsnout.  Lol.  I hate seeing Chiquita as a vampire.  I would love it so much more if there were no vamps anywhere but Bridgeport unless you yourself make someone one and import to other towns. 

As for colors, have you done a Rose?  Or any variations of that name?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #499 on: November 01, 2010, 06:43:03 PM »
Rose seems a little common, though.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #500 on: November 01, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
I have some names for a some Red/Pinky Colours: Cerise, Chestnut, Coral, Raspberry, Terra Cotta.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #501 on: November 01, 2010, 09:01:50 PM »
Ok, as much as I appreciate the name suggestions, I've already got the last three names picked out.  And if one of them accidently gets suggested here, I won't be able to use it because then it won't be a complete surprise.  So, no more name suggestions, please.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #502 on: November 01, 2010, 09:36:00 PM »
Ok...
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #503 on: November 02, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »
Cinnamon aged up to Young Adult with an absolutely huge birthday party.  She doesn't have a lot of friends, but it seemed like everyone she invited showed up and brought more with them.  Very different from the first party she threw where nobody showed up at all and it was sad.

A little of her dad's fondness for pirate costumes rubbed off on her with her new formal attire, but the rest of her wardrobe is conservative and professional, as is fitting for a future World Renowned Surgeon.  After seeing Cinnamon age up to a nice healthy weight, I've decided that the Immortals are entirely too thin.  I don't know what the deal is, but they are going to start eating more so they don't look like skeletons.  Especially Periwinkle and Banana.

So many of the town have turned into vampires.  Chiquita Brannon and her brother, Kerry, are both vampires.  Remember Kerry was Banana's high school sweetheart.  Even Banana's look alike cousin, Ida, has turned into a vampire.  Two of Cinnamon's Wolff cousins are vampires, too.  Here is Bettina Wolff, vampire paparazzi.

Cinnamon's new bedroom is next to her study on the third floor.  It's decorated in a victorian style.

The adjoining bathroom carries a similar theme.

All the new instruments in Late Night are just begging for a band in this Dynasty.  The four Immortals (Carina, Nectarine, Periwinkle, and Banana) have gotten their own instruments and formed Carina and the Dreamweavers.  Cinnamon's party is the first time they jammed together.  Half of the guests also joined in.

Banana with her banana guitar.

Periwinkle with her periwinkle keyboard/piano.

Nectarine on her nectarine drums.

And finally, Carina on her white and black bass. 

Cinnamon joined the medical career the day after her birthday.  She's got the weekend free before she starts on Monday morning.  She's spending her time playing against ranked chess opponents, searching for celestial bodies, and reading books.  She has no romantic interest yet and I'm a little concerned that they will all be vampires by the time she's ready to marry and have a baby.  She might have to get married a little early just to get the guy into the household so I can protect him from vampires!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #504 on: November 02, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »
New video on Facebook! 

Carina and the Dreamweavers

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #505 on: November 02, 2010, 08:34:15 PM »
Oh man, you have the "bitey vampire" glitch problem from Sims 2, where vampires constantly turn townies into vampires! Ugh! I think the game's AI is messed up. :(

Lola Belle in the Brdigeport I am playing(in my own Dynasty) is a vampire, so are half the Strikers and Johnny Jones, who invaded the lot! Yikes!

Is there some way we can figure out the rate at which townies are turned into vampires? (Sorry if I used that term, I mean non-played households.)

Anyways, nice to see that Carina and the other immortals are a band now. Sorry that Cinnamon's not interested in anyone. If you're worried about finding a mate, then what I suggest is to dump the whole "true love" thing and just grab the first man who is compatible. Since you don't need the man except as a father for the next immortal, it'd work best to find someone who isn't too ugly-looking. And you're right, something it's best just to hold off on career for a bit to get the next spouse married and the next generation bred. I focus on that first before career with my Sims.

BTW: Does Carina mean gray or salt-n-pepper in some foreign tongue? I'm sorry but I don't get what the name means. I know what nectarine(citrus orange), charteuse(yellow-green), and periwinkle(lilac blue) mean, but carina is a mystery.

"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #506 on: November 02, 2010, 08:39:31 PM »
BTW: Does Carina mean gray or salt-n-pepper in some foreign tongue? I'm sorry but I don't get what the name means. I know what nectarine(citrus orange), charteuse(yellow-green), and periwinkle(lilac blue) mean, but carina is a mystery.

Carina is actually the name of a constellation.  Carina Dreamweaver was a roleplay character I started many years ago and I've morphed her into a Sim now.  The black and white thing with her is just because when I first started this Dynasty, I didn't want to think about colors to decorate the house, so it was all black and white.  I got tired of it around the time the 2nd generation was born and started doing the colors gradually.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline CJ Silver

• Llama Wrangler
  • Katamari Lover-Hater
« Reply #507 on: November 02, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
Oh, okay, never heard of that constellation before - wait, I heard it in Beautiful Katamari, it confused a guide writer and he thinks it's the compass constellation near... somewhere.

Geeeeez...

Well, anyways, I'm glad to hear the backstory of your Sim and wish you luck on the rest of your legacy. If you want to comment on mine(I know it's not playing for points, but it's a pretty decent story if you like to hear the background of the names), just look for "Allez Cuisine." I've taken your words to heart and won't do anything that would get blatantly obvious(like the makeover station and turning someone into a vampire, etc, etc); love your Dreamweavers band!

(Could you PM me with tips on how to use hex codes for coloring?)
"The Points Mean Nothing" - My new catchphrase after seeing this trope on TV Tropes.com, to describe my belief on Legacies and other Sims 3 challenges

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #508 on: November 03, 2010, 12:38:32 AM »
I forgot (again) to mention Cinnamon's new trait.  Ambitious.  Added to Workaholic, Genius, Hates the Outdoors, and Bookworm...  I think she'll make an excellent doctor.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #509 on: November 03, 2010, 10:32:38 AM »
Pam, your decorating is always so beautiful.  I really, really like the red and white bathroom. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests