Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881158 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #510 on: November 03, 2010, 11:50:59 AM »
Awesome update Pam! Cinnamon is beautiful!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #511 on: November 03, 2010, 06:55:14 PM »
I bought a hot tub for the Dreamweavers and they all immediately got wish to go hot tubbing!  This video was the result.

Dreamweavers Go Hot Tubbing
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #512 on: November 03, 2010, 06:56:28 PM »
Great update!  And I love the video of the band playing.  And if I may?  What set are those wall lamps from in the new bathroom?  I adore them!

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #513 on: November 03, 2010, 10:26:02 PM »
And if I may?  What set are those wall lamps from in the new bathroom?  I adore them!

I bought them alone and don't know which set they came from.  Here they are at the Sims 3 Store.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #514 on: November 03, 2010, 10:40:11 PM »
Cinnamon is doing well in her first week at the hospital.  She got a promotion to level 2 Bed Pan Cleaner on the first day and missed a promotion on the second day by just a hair.  Her co-workers are two vampires and a SimBot. 

As you could see from the video, the family got a hot tub.  They all immediately got a wish to go hot tubbing the moment I went back into Live Mode.  Mario is the only man in the house and is 93 days old.  He wants to upgrade the hot tub, so I hope he can get it done before Grim comes.

Cinnamon enjoyed the hot tub.

Now that Banana is an Immortal and Cinnamon is a Young Adult, it was time to shuffle around the furniture and redecorate.  Here's Banana's completed museum room with her furnishings.

This redecoration was the hardest for me.  I'm not as pleased with it as I was with the others.  It's shades of cinnamon with dark teal accents and is done with the Regal Living set.

The kitchen and bath got re-colored to match.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #515 on: November 04, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »
I really like the re-coloring you did Pam.  And I love the Teal accents, brings out that particular color against the cinnamon color.  :D

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #516 on: November 04, 2010, 01:42:25 AM »
I agree.  The teal makes it pop.  Cinnamon wouldn't be an easy color as everything could easily end up looking like it was from a gingerbread house, but the redecoration definitely does not.

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Choccolatee

« Reply #517 on: November 04, 2010, 01:56:33 AM »
You missed a spot - the stereo. (:

Lovely renovation. ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #518 on: November 04, 2010, 02:29:38 AM »
You missed a spot - the stereo.

I know!  I caught it after I had posted the pictures.  ;D

Thanks for the comments, everyone.  I'm glad you like the new look even if it's not my favorite.  I'm getting used to it now.  I used moveobjects on to get the back-to-back sofas, which is not bad.  And they can watch television even from the chairs way in the back, which was intended to be a sort of sitting area separate from the television area. 

I agree.  The teal makes it pop.  Cinnamon wouldn't be an easy color as everything could easily end up looking like it was from a gingerbread house, but the redecoration definitely does not.

That's exactly what was happening even with multiple shades of cinnamon.  Plus, the Victorian style is not something I care for personally, so it was harder for me.  I thought I was never going to find the right wood and fabric colors!  I went to the direct opposite side of the color wheel to get the teal color and it helped a lot.  For all the time Cinnamon spends in that room, it might as well be fuchsia.  She's working all the time now and spends most of her free time in her study on the computer working from home, playing chess tournaments, or using the telescope.  She's a great Sim, though, and quite well behaved.  She doesn't sneak into a place she's not supposed to be like her mother always did.

I'll have another update soon.  There's some amusing drama going on.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #519 on: November 04, 2010, 04:30:23 AM »
Can't wait Pam! Dare you to do the room in fushsia ;D
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #520 on: November 04, 2010, 09:10:17 AM »
Cool! I love the new room too! Very beautiful!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #521 on: November 04, 2010, 05:34:02 PM »
Cinnamon is doing quite well in her medical career.  She got promoted on her first day and had made it to level 5 by the end of the week.  She doesn't have time for much else besides work.  She works from home almost every night and had to read a book for work.  Now she'll also have her daily journals to read every night.  She's a Bookworm and very fast reader, though, so it won't take her long.  It just doesn't leave time for a social life.  The one fellow who looks like Oliver, Frank Wakefield, now has a fiancee.  I really have no idea who she'll marry when the time comes.

The family has a new butler named Wesley Herbert.  Cinnamon had a wish to get some advice from him.  He told her she should be a writer.  Alrighty then.  You just go back to cooking and cleaning, Wesley, ok?

The band Carina and the Dreamweavers is doing great.  They all wear their everyday clothes when they play, but I'm going to get them some uniforms.  Here they are jamming at Central Park.

There's a new Oliver lookalike in town.  His name is Ferby Glover and he's a paparazzi, always hanging around the house.  Not only does he look exactly like elderly Oliver, but he wears the same formal clothes that Oliver wore.

Even more strange is that he's on the family tree now.  There was a notice in the paper that a new baby named Tarik was born at the Langerak household, which is where Banana's lookalike cousin, Ida Deppiesse, lives.  And she's a vampire now, remember?  Well, Ferby is Tarik's father!  Banana decided to go visit her lifelong-best-friend-turned-vampire and see the new baby.  I guess this is what Banana would look like as a vampire.

Here's Banana holding the little guy.  Doesn't his skin look a little glossy?  Don't his eyes look rather shiny?

That's right.  Little Tarik is also a vampire.

The family loves the new hot tub.  Mario and Banana especially like to sneak off for some private moments.

Little did they know, Grim was lurking and was kind enough to wait until they had fully enjoyed their last moments together before he came for Mario at age 95 days.

It seems each of the spouses leaves behind something special.  Christopher left the koi pond, Kenny left the rows of topiaries, Oliver left ice sculptures...  and Mario left an unbreakable hot tub.

Rest in peace, Mario (Wolff) Dreamweaver.

And now there are six.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #522 on: November 04, 2010, 05:37:58 PM »
The family has a new butler named Wesley Herbert.  Cinnamon had a wish to get some advice from him.  He told her she should be a writer.  Alrighty then.  You just go back to cooking and cleaning, Wesley, ok?

What's with the humor all of a sudden? ;) I loved that. Very funny.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #523 on: November 04, 2010, 07:00:32 PM »
TT.TT Poor Bannana.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #524 on: November 04, 2010, 07:22:50 PM »
What's with the humor all of a sudden? ;) I loved that. Very funny.

I have a moment every now and then.  ;D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything